SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads love adobe so much they ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... sign up for the newsletter Laughing

When ever I send out my Church Application forms, I put instructions in the email about how to view the PDF and where to download Reader from.

Last night, I got this rather confusing message from one of my pets.
Quote:
Dear Rev ,

Thanks you for your message i understood your mail clear,I have join as you said you can comfirm my name through the site you gave to me now am now a member of the church i hope all is right

I will wait for your comfirmation

Christy

Thinking that they were trying to pull a fast one, I responded saying that there is not means of signing up on our website so what was 'she' talking about.

Just got this response this morning
Quote:
Comfirmation mail sent to my mail box i hope to your view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is your subscription confirmation to receive:

* Adobe Edge Newsletter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<-- Rest of long joining email snipped -->

Instead of using the Adobe site to download reader, the idiot has signed up for Adobe's newsletter.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is fantastic. You've found a way to waste their time x2
icesave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha he must a fan of adobe reader. Maybe you could see just how dumb he is and act like this is the official newsletter for every newcomer.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Signing up for the newsletter is easier than filling out a long church form. Leave it to a lad to conveniently "sign up" to the church! So funny! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be catching, I've just had a second lad do the same thing and this one proudly sent me the Adobe Registration page as an attachment. Rolling Eyes

I think I'll just change my Church's name to 'The Church of Adobe' and leave them to it.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll have to start sending them the newsletter now won't you. Goodbye free time! Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To really frustrate the shit outta them( that is if you are actually producing authentic pdf documents) produce your document on the full version of Acrobat using features that the reader won't allow you to do.

We have been having an ongoing war at my work with the prodution of pdf templates that other staff fill in online. Despite going through all the rights enabling and other processes to correct the problem, those only with the reader still can't input information (or if they can input info they can't print or save it) if they only have the reader. If you have a super long form that has to be filled in online, it would drive the lads batty to spend all of that time filling it in only to lose it at the end. As adobe acrobat can only be installed upgraded by a person with administrator access on the computer,which means the internet cafe lads would have dificulty doing this, and none of them would have access to the full version unless it was ripped off.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Very Happy

I'm not sure how good a PDF maker openOffice is, it will do simple ones at least. Forms, instructions and internal calcs, You'd have to dig deeper.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think I'll just change my Church's name to 'The Church of Adobe' and leave them to it

Laughing

This is hilarious. Lads get confused so easily. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Church of the PDF
Pity da foooooooooool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adobe Fellowship Ministry of the PDF
Pity da foooooooooool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
earth11ng
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My characters insist on using PDF files all the time. You can almost hear the whine as you click on send.

I have also created lad meltdown twice by confusing pdf file and paedophile. It killed the bait but it was worth it when he figured out what I thought his problem was that was stopping him opening the files I sent him. Twisted Evil

freePDF XP is a nice little bit of kit for creating simple PDF files. (edit It too is a virtual printer as explained below by B8er)

Last edited by earth11ng on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use PrimoPDF for creating my PDF files. It's a virtual printer that when installed acts like any other printer on your system. So you can create a PDF from any application that lets you print.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic