SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dial-a-lad ( Now with audio page 2,3 and 4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LB --- many thanks! Great work with this thread. What an awesome idea. I've been calling the US/Canada lads, and I've not had so much fun on the phone in my life. Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes it is extremely entertaining!! If you single out a lad and give him a series of short calls saying nothing using Evaphone, they are freaked out and become perfect targets for any story you throw at them. I dont think they are so used to being harassed by phone. The stupid lot also seem to keep their phone active at night to answer any "client" that may call..

I targeted one lad I have straightbaited for 3 months, I have used his number in several mass-insult emails already. I called him this saturday using skype and asked him "where are u?" Are you in abidjan (I know he is.. ) " My boys are coming to Abdjan" - "You spoiled my jobs" - he freaked out big time. He even sent an email to my baiter character and asked me if I sent a "Bad killer" after him Laughing we are having some arguments lately over a bank transfer.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest insult script must have touched a nerve. Another lad is spoffing my addy. I'm sure he would be most appreciative of any abuse you send his way Laughing
Quote:
NAME IN FULL: Mr Bruce Bryant
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8089775866
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Feel free to tell him Chief Innocent Emeka sent you Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Call direction not supported. Crying or Very sad

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Darn

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A small boi lad just refered me to his "banker" Very Happy
Quote:
DR.USMAN OWOH.
TEL: +225 07924007

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evaphone is up and running again. It still only works with some numbers though.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy, I called one of your boys using skype

Code:
NAME IN FULL: Mr Bruce Bryant
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8089775866

I basically told him Chief Emeka a few times and he started hurling abuse at me. You have done a good job with him mate, whatever you wrote him Very Happy

BTW: anyone know how to make recordings making skype calls? I would be happy to post some of the more entertaining insult calls.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LB many thanks. Laughing He will know better than to cross the Chief.

@all -- I have a lad that I used to try to straight bait. Then I sent him some insults, and he told my insult baiting he is "Zonal Coordinator for the EFCC" Laughing and he kindly sent me his phone number believing I'm a lad. Any and all parties reading can feel free to abuse him.

Quote:
GODFREY OWIE.
OR
07027704815 : MY MULTILINKS LINE BE THIS

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just recieved this reply to a mass insult bait. This lad is ticked of and looks like he wants to rumble Laughing
Quote:
Stupid Chief,

u are a nasty as hole. even english u can even write well, and u are talking, well guy as open ur eye now, call ur self chief of GARUBA ABIDJAN u are a nonentitude Rass man.

well here is my no 4 u idiot +225 07924007 if u are man meet me face to face son of beach.
u basterd animal

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EvaPhone is up and running from my work computer, but not from home- maybe an ISP issue? Anyway, I've now heard the "random loan lad" from the first post say "Hello" a LOT of times.

I love the Lad-of-the-day idea! Hitting the lads in the phone seems to be, in general, a damn good idea- changing numbers costs a bit of money, and is a right pain when a lot of people have your old number... but it's the only option if your phone's ringing 24/7.

Maybe it would be better to have a Lad-of-the-week, picked each week in a member vote? That way, we could each make a case for hassling our most deserving lads, and then collectively focus the grief on one particular bastard for long enough to- hopefully- make him abandon his phone number.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S Scameroo: that poor loanlad has really been to hell. I think he has received plenty of calls. I have straightbaited him and I told him that some money is coming his way( I will call him to discuss the transfer) so the idiot is keeping his phone on.

I spent quite a few $ on skype credits to actually talk to him. He is convinced that I am one mad Oga down in lagos and that my boys are now going door-to-door in Accra searching him. I honestly think that this project has made his life hell right now Twisted Evil Getting calls around the clock has probably not helped his well being anyways.

Too bad evaphone is unreliable and seem to block most nigerian lads. Lucky for us there are plenty of other lads to go around.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evaphone is working right now, I have payed special attention to this lad today: 234-708-283-0661

Right now it works with evaphone. He is really happy right now Laughing

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Wow, he really IS happy! I just got a full-on yelled ranting curse lobbed at me. I'll just quickly use my second call to check he's still happy...

Yep, he's still happy. Very, very happy. The call's only a maximum of ten seconds long and I've got no mike, but he STILL screamed something at me then hung up. He's my new favourite. Smile

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please help out with calling a lad(might be a lass) for me? Br1ght As@moah is the lad (s/he is also using and alternate "banker" character a Mr. John Mens@h, S/He is offering to give money though a closed account as long as I can get his/her bank to reactivate the account for $745. S/he has been dolla chopped twice by Mr. G0mer and Mr. G0mer has sent emails requesting a working realtionship on this dumb mugu. G0mer has also threatened the lad for not responding to his emails. So you could work this angle. Or...I will write an email saying I have been to the MG and will call with the MC7N (since they have ben asking for my character to call and are upset that I can't (due to no international plan on the phone)and I don't answer my line (k7). Enjoy, we have G0mer fear and a dumb character to work! I will tell them I have been getting a lot of hangup phone calls as well if they ask me why I am not answering Twisted Evil .

The number is:+233-249846454

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried to "help out" Wink on a couple of your lads' numbers, but Eva seems like she's on strike - says IP limit exceeded or somesuch, but I haven't made any calls today.
Maybe tomorrow Crying or Very sad
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a recording I did of an outgoing skype call, as you can hear he is dying to get more insults, both in his box and over the phone

http://www.divshare.com/download/7570059-9ee

+22507924007

Thanks Devguy for his number. Your insult script hit a nerve with this guy.

Remember: silence is the best answer for a foolllllll

Laughing

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, he's soooo pissed. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Please help out with calling a lad(might be a lass) for me? Br1ght As@moah is the lad (s/he is also using and alternate "banker" character a Mr. John Mens@h, S/He is offering to give money though a closed account as long as I can get his/her bank to reactivate the account for $745. S/he has been dolla chopped twice by Mr. G0mer and Mr. G0mer has sent emails requesting a working realtionship on this dumb mugu. G0mer has also threatened the lad for not responding to his emails. So you could work this angle. Or...I will write an email saying I have been to the MG and will call with the MC7N (since they have ben asking for my character to call and are upset that I can't (due to no international plan on the phone)and I don't answer my line (k7). Enjoy, we have G0mer fear and a dumb character to work! I will tell them I have been getting a lot of hangup phone calls as well if they ask me why I am not answering Twisted Evil .

The number is:+233-249846454

I called your guy. We talked about Mr. G0mer and a bunch of other crap I didn't understand. I was your secretary. You'll be getting some angry/confused emails soon I imagine. Hope you don't mind...I had some skype credit and time to kill.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't done any prank calls in a while. Satan gave 234-708-283-0661 a call. Alas, he only played along for a minute. I hope you don't mind me giggling in the background. Laughing

<a href="http://www.4shared.com/file/109977339/e4911df/a_chat_with_satan.html" target=_blank>a_chat_with_satan</a>

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Fletch!

Any more details about this one? Was it a female as I was lead to believe? I have not heard from them yet today, though it is a lads day off(Friday). Only vlads seem to work the weekends.

I could play it up as " what do you mean you talked to my secretary! I am a secretary!" and really get him going!!! Let G0mer get 'em good! I wish they would write!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barr. Alban Bagbin.
Phone: +233209563427

Taken from the thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=166125

It's regarding the AirFrance crash this week. This lad needs to go to the special hell.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger- It was a man. It was almost a 15 minute conversation about who knows what...so hard to understand him. I did record it with Audacity but I have no idea how to do anything with the recording. I told him I was supposed to give him a control number for my boss but now there was confusion as I had just received an email from Mr G0mer asking for the control number. He was very upset and insisted that the police were going to be arresting Mr G0mer soon. He said he had told me previously to ignore this person and why was I not listening to him. I told him that he had never spoken to me only my boss. I cried and he told me to calm down. He just kept going...I actually took another call and left the room at one point in the conversation and he was still talking when I got back.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LB --- that made my day mate. Great work!

M@$h3dP0t4t0
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, not have to say anything at all is the right thing for the cowardish wannabe baiter I am.
I'm pro at saying nothing. Very Happy
Thanks for the tip!

Hmmmm on second thoughts...
Can he see my IP?
Can he see where i live?
Can he see ME??

*MP runs as fast as he can in no particular direction*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic