SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unexpected answer: a lad's coming out!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH MY!!!! Shocked
I must admit I was not expecting this!!! Laughing
This bait is one of my very first, and we are reaching our 1st anniversary (which will take place the 1st of July to be precise).

My first character died on his way to WU after 8 months (and his daughter (so my present character) took the place, from the very beginning off course), my lad (Hu4n Ch0w, supposed to be in China) has passed through M7CN S3cur3, S3cur1ty Sh13ld, has had 3 accounts reported to Alan, has been dolla chopped, I've been in contact with no less than 6 of his characters, etc.

The last development is that apparently daddy left something for Hu4n in his Will, that I'm supposed to discuss with my notary on Friday.
Hu4n seems happy about it, as he sent about this subject:

Quote:

I did get your mail and i'm very short of words and my hart is full of tears mixed with happiness, as with the content of your mail with your father's WILL.

His son, J1n, left a message on my K7 number 2 days ago.
I was supposed to be unable to make or get calls from him, me not knowing why.
The call was supposed to help my phone operator to make tests.
Guess the results?
The calls are coming from West Africa!!! (precisely Nigeria, where laddy REALLY is, regarding his IP, and all his characters' as well).
I told him about how surprised I was!
I was waiting some great excuses from him, but I received this:
(best pieces in bold)

Quote:

Dearest my name here,

I'm very happy in recieving your mail this morning and with anwser to my question in my last mail to you, however i would want you to please listen to me with all am about to tell you.

First and formost, i want you to know that God loves you and he would like you to trust in him with all your hart, above all he want you to love him back so that he can give you all your hart desire in life.

I want you to stop the transfer for the money to lawyer, please tell your bank to stop the transfer.
This is a scam, nothing is real about this proposition all is lies and i dont want to hurt you or steal from you.

I like your father very much and when we became friends he gave me something that change my life which is hope for good life, The truth is that i have been lieing about my identity all this while and there is no money at the bank of china.

I know and understand that you will be shocked with this true confession of mine, well i can't imagine me lieing to you anymore, I meet with Jesus Christ and he has change all about me including whom i use to be to my new person now.

See, please find a place in your hart and forgive me for lieing to you all this while, but i want you to understand and know that I LOVE YOU and am very sorry.

I AM A SLUMDOG WITH SO MUCH POVERTY IN MY LIFE, THIS LEED TO MY LIEING ABOUT MY IDENTITY AND BESIDE I'M FROM WEST AFRICA AND I AM NOT A CHINESE MAN AND THERE IS NO LAWYER OR J1N ANYWHERE, I'M THE ONE WHO IS ACTING ALL THIS POEPLE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM A CHNAGE PERSON NOW SINCE I BECOME BORN AGAIN IN JESUS CHRIST AND I WANT TO STOP ALL MY LIEING AND FAKE LIFE OF SCAM.

PLEASE DO STOP THE TRANSFER AND FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THIS STRESS AND TROUBLE, ABOVE ALL I WISH YOU GIVE YOUR HART TO JESUS TOO SO THAT HE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND GIVE YOU ALL YOU DESIRE IN LIFE.

TAKE CARE AND STAY BLESSED.

I LOVE YOU.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's not really the direction I wanted to go, but if he offers me such a possibility to get some trophies, why not use it?

Twisted Evil Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wouldn't it be nice if he did something worthwhile with his life? I'm sure there'll be fees and bribes to pay for his new, straight path. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to love the way that a baiter's instinctive reaction to an email saying "Don't believe me, I am a scammer, don't send me any money" is "Wow, a new scam"!

He might, might, be telling the truth. Right? Maybe? If so, see if you can get some contact info for his Oga... Wink

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
kallepromp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So nice to read. Smile
Nothing is better.

Yeah, you should ask for a picture.. Cool
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He obviously needs to be ASEM'd from a different account just to check he is telling the truth.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if its a goog idea, but my spontaneous impulse was to write something along this

Quote:
First and above all, i want you to know that God loves both of us and he would like you to trust in him and his creation with all your hart.

I am happy that you told me to stop the transfer for the money to a lawyer, because I was allready guessing that it may not have been genuine.
This is a hoax, nothing is real about what I told you about myself. My agreement to the proposition was all a lie, because i am a silly joker. I dont want to hurt you or waste your time. You opened my eyes, we are all bothers in the face of the Lord.

Do you really know my father? I wonder about that. Nontheless I'm glad to hear that you came to Christ in the end.

I am less shocked with this true confession of your's, hope you are not with mine. Lets become friends and fellow Christian now that we see the light and forget about China.

I forgive you from my heart and please forgive me for lieing to you all this while, as I never believed you to be from China from the start.

I AM A SILLY ALCOHOLIC ADICT ASSHOLE WITH SO MUCH JOKES AND CYNISM IN MY LIFE, THIS LEED TO MY LIEING ABOUT MY TRUST IN THE PROPOSAL, I'M THE ONE WHO IS ACTING IN THIS, SO DONT BLAME YOU.

PLEASE DO STOP THE TRANSFER AND FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THIS STRESS AND TROUBLE, ABOVE ALL I WISH YOU GIVE YOUR HART TO JESUS TOO SO THAT HE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND GIVE YOU ALL YOU DESIRE IN LIFE.

TAKE CARE AND STAY BLESSED.

I LOVE YOU, TOO.

probably it would be wiser though, to capitalize on his stupidity and ask him for "proofs" of his new honesty. Of course I'd do some timewasting discussion on details in dogma, Apocrypha and different bible translations.

I was wondering about the lad saying "I like your father very much and when we became friends he gave me something that change my life which is hope for good life". This gives me the intuition, that he changed his format, because the farther-character dangled a bigger carotte in front of his nose or found out about his true whereabouts. But if that is not so, I think the idea from Scammy Scameroo is valid. You can act like making him a friend and ask him for details on "how these scams" run and how you could bring other scammers like his boss or the whole Nigerian mafia to justice Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get confessions while he is still a baby...

Some "born agains", have a tendency to "grow up" quickly.
If he is legit, he should be very talkitive, and want to "spill the sin" from
his demon filled body, he needs you now more then ever. Smile
So you would want to help him "purge the devil" from his soul...

I think you should stick to your story for now, and just play the shocked
victim, and see where it leads, If he asks for money, well then...
but again if he is legit, you could gleen some wonderfull information.
pabrro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to make reading easier -ghost

I am just a noob, so take my advise with a grain of salt, but I would think you could play the shocked, not sure how to react to this news, need some time card, but leave the door open and let him work to win back your trust. Some good trophies to be had for sure.

Off to a good start!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if 'your pastor' would step in and take this slumdog's confession? It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
He obviously needs to be ASEM'd from a different account just to check he is telling the truth.

Definitely. Bear in mind, if he IS telling the truth, and he HAS stopped scamming, that's going to be- at least in part- due to the pain you've been putting him through this past year. If we can verify this... does that mean you get a special sig icon?

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since i'm baiting as a reverend i am hoping that this would happen to me. Trust me i would test his honesty in every way i could.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have given up scamming - for today.

He will need to be very carefully observed for the next while (at least another year - sorry) to ensure that he doesn't go BACK to scamming.

Being "born again" in ladland does not guarantee that he will leave off scamming. Some of those churches actively encourage 419 - even praying with the lads for magas. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your answers Very Happy
Some of you here think as I do.

I see it like this now:

- I'll stick to my story, and will be shocked off course. Then he'll have to gain my trust again, and it will help me to know more about scamming from his side.
- My notary will agree to give him what daddy left, BUT he'll have to write a confession first (some HANDWRITTEN pages), and also will have to provide his REAL proofs of identity, some pictures, etc.
- I'll ASEM him in some days (to avoid him smelling a rat...) and see what happens.

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first, gut reaction to this is he figured out he called your k7 # either from the digits or something, and he said to himself "I just effed myself". He knows you know he's not in China, so the best way to keep this going is by pulling at your heartstrings. Since you've been baiting him for a year - or however long he was trying to scam your father character - he assumed you were being honest and went for your weakness. Instead of him being a widow or an orphan he is the victim of an impoverished life throwing himself at your mercy.

He definitely did not change. I agree with you, I think he's pulling a new scam, working a different angle but he wont have to work hard at all since you "know" him. I think saying what you did was fantastic because now he wont just think your wicked gullible for falling for a new scam, but you are one in the same and he you are vulnerable with all this honesty gushing out. And now it's perfect because you can "really trust him". you're both going thru the same thing!!

IMO i think that's fantastic. you'll earn a few more badges off of him Smile
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's really repenting his sins, he should be encouraged to join a church known for its sensitive treatment of former criminals, the one and only TWAT.

To celebrate his new life going straight, you can send him to Libya to spread the Christian word. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll first make him feel as guilty as possible.
After all, daddy died in an accident while going to WU to send him money Crying or Very sad
So I'll insist on this as much as I can Twisted Evil

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo wrote:
if ... he HAS stopped scamming, ... does that mean you get a special sig icon?

Some icons are very rare. Shields are acquired a few times a year. The skulls are even rarer - I think I remember three appearing all the time I've been a member.

But nobody has ever needed a stopped-scamming icon.

Now and again a baiter finds a lad has disappeared, and for one reason or another wonders if he has given up 419, but it's never more than a possibility and, even as a possibility, it would be the rarest of icons.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

especially because we assume that he is NOT honest, taking whajushappen's advise promises a lot of fun. Help him to drive out the dvil from his flesh and spill the beans about his sins. He tells you that he operated alone without an Oga? Whom is he kidding? To associate and protect criminals can harm innocent victims - so his love for Christ imparates him to denounce his former allies. Ask for all details: Who wrote those mails, how are those mails sent to so many people, where did he find your e-mail addy, etc.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic