SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Caribbean the new scam hotspot?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10575148

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, doesn't that deserve a new wave a pirate themed baits?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an IP point to Aruba a few weeks ago, interesting.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sincerely hope it is NOT the new scam hotspot - it's a beautiful place Sad

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Green said the rackets were contributing to a dramatic rise in violence in Montego Bay, a resort city where many of the scams are based.

The violence flares between gangs that discover they have purchased the same phone lists from brokers in the US, says Callender.

"They're targeting each other and killing each other to keep their lists virgin."

What a crying shame. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Quote:
Green said the rackets were contributing to a dramatic rise in violence in Montego Bay, a resort city where many of the scams are based.

The violence flares between gangs that discover they have purchased the same phone lists from brokers in the US, says Callender.

"They're targeting each other and killing each other to keep their lists virgin."

What a crying shame. Crying or Very sad

It was such a relaxing paradise too!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I was told once by a cell phone provider back in the late 90s. that if you use it down there it WILL be cloned.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where there is money there will always be scams, I dont think you can name a place on earth that does not have fraud.

What makes me sick is people are dying, lives are being ruined, and everywhere we hear such horror stories about it.

Some police forces cant do anything about it, its outside there area, its too difficult to track these people down.

People are dying both victims and scammers, whole families are being devastated, and it then goes outside the scams themselves, wider crime is then sort of connected in some cases.

I am a baiter, and i hate these scammers, I hate the fact innocent people always suffer, but i hate the fact people around the world end up suffering too, not just the victims, baiting is more than a hobby, its crime prevention, it may seem to be vigilante tactics, but every lad we disrupt there is a chance we stop several related crimes as well. So next time someone asks why do we do what we do, you have a sensible answer.

The other fact that really pi55es me off, some of these lads could do proper bloody jobs, we call them stupid because there not using there brains, but the truth be told if they put as much effort into working as they do being prats on the internet they might just change there entire life for the better.

Of course its incredibly addictive and fun too, but underneath baiters are really good nice people, and this site shows we may not always share the same views, but the 20,000 YES 20,000 members dont seem to be arguing, find a forum with 20,000 members without arguments - that is a feat in itself.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work for a cellphone company and last week I had a customer tell me her elderly parents had spent thousands of dollars trying to claim their winnings from Jamaica. They had also run up hundreds of dollars in phone bills calling there. I managed to make it so they couldn't call Jamaica any more and I then took the number the customer gave me for the scammer and sent it out to thousands of lads asking them to call about the payment right away. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I They had also run up hundreds of dollars in phone bills calling there.

Do you have any discretion to waive the charges? Otherwise the cellphone company is making money out of a scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic