SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Noob in need of Assurance..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have just sent my very first email to this scammer. I know this is stupid (taking the fact that I've read in the Guidelines that it's pretty darn unlikely that scammers can track you down), as deep down I understand scambaiting is safe, I don't want to be tracked and killed by some mad, psychopathic scammer.
Have there ever been any scambaiting operations that have lead to intrusions/deaths. Or maybe a baiter has once sleepwalked to their computer>email account and sent an ongoing bait their RL details?? Smile
I just need assurance that nothing crucial can go wrong in participating in baiting lads.
Sorry for cramping the forum with such noobish threads, and thanks for future replies.

NB: My baiter email account is with Hushmail, which should assure me completely, with the IP strippage and what-not, but I've never purposely spoke to criminals by choice before, so I suppose nerves are natural.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not stupid, and no, this has never happened yet Smile
The safe baiting aspect is important, of course. No one should be able to research your real whereabouts on the internet (for example, it would be a bad idea if your Eater nick or baiting character would lead to a RL MySpace profile of the baiter).Any threats a scammer may ever throw to you will lead to nothing.
Have fun Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Whatever happened to three toe Tom?

Click here to support 419Eater.com
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks FrumpyBB, I knew baiting was safe, and know how much fun awaits me; I just needed that expert baiter's opinion. Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was the story of the baiter who used his work fax machine to send something to a lad, of course it had the fax number on the fax paper and it was Google by the lads, which gave a company address, and 2 lads turned up at his place of work asking for someone by his baiting character name.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't stupid at all. Perhaps you've read the story about the Greek national who travelled to meet some scammers. They kidnapped him and demanded ransom. When his family didn't pay, they killed him and set him on fire. http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/view.php?pg=ils_macronallis

He wasn't a baiter, but as much misery and pain as we cause them I'd hate to think of what they'd do to a baiter if they ever got ahold of one Crying or Very sad

So, safety first is paramount.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank guys, I feel I am ready for baiting now, and safety is paramount, so therefore only the fake details go to them.
HouseofGalt: Yes, that's a truly sickening account of the extent lads go to at times - your story, shocking as it is, only inspires me more to drive these mugus out of their tiny little minds.
Scam Patroller: I currently don't have a fax machine and have no intent in using one. The only thing I'll have to be careful about is sending Microsoft Word attachments - My name could be in there... Did the scammer find the bait out of interest; I know he arrived at the office, but did the lad commence to do anything threatening to the bait?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In answer to that question--the scammers found the company, but if I recall the story as I heard it after the fact, the baiter had still used a fake name, so the scammers still could not identify the baiter from the company's employees.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threats are very common from scammers, we wear them with pride as you will see from many of the signature lines here, but the main reason we can laugh about it is because we are confident we have taken precautions to not be traceable by them.

For some new members it can be a problem if they have used names or details that lead to other bits of information, some members have left enough information to get to their door step as well as pictures of who they will find when they get there, but there are a few people here who check on that kind of thing and advise by PM if it is a problem.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you're safe, judging from your avatar. Way safer at least than, for example, Murry. You can easily see his face on his avatar, same goes for Frumpy.
Dorothy can obviously be identified by her cat, which is still quite safe. And I guess that Philo doesn't resemble his baby pictures at all anymore. SP took nice precautions by only showing her eyes, and I can only be identified should you ever come to one of my puppetshows...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the scammers seek me; we of Elvenkind have nothing to fear from them - and their sad corpses will be snacks for my wolves.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've taken in all these comments and am now more confident about the situation. I'm also pretty sure I won't go sleepwalking and reveal my darkest secrets to baits, lol.
However, I also take safety into account, and vow to never do anything stupid (that's the lad's job Smile)
Thanks for the help, I have numerous characters stored in my head. Unfortunately, the lad I attempted to bait never replied, despite a pretty good email. I waited a week, then emailed him/her today with my message bouncing back (apparently, he'd deleted his address.)
Nevermind, plenty more fish remain to be captured - I am now awaiting reply from two different lads, so surely one will play along. This should be fun!
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the hierarchy of things, the ones you may upset are usually the ones with very limited financial means to affect revenge. For the most part scammers have really thick skin anyway.

"I did not ask your to sendme money gram form and shit"
"you can see now that you are a big fool"
"did you know that you are what you send to me"
"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"You are a fool and your mama is an idiot"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."
"DIE IN HELL MURDER FUCKER"
"hello i is time 4 u to stop being a punk go 4k ur mum in hell"
"i can u feed u fool and ur entire blood fucking familly"
"U THINK I WILL EVER GAVE SUCH ILLITRATE LIKE U MY NUMBER
I GAVE U M GIRL FRIEND`s NO"
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome 667jjk.

I see you're having fun already, here's just a little tip. A 'good reply' to a scam mail is no guarantee for success. In most cases it's a waste of time because they hardly ever read the first few replies, and they just send #2 and succeeding parts of their scripts without reading the received reply.

It's better to start of with a short reply. "tell me more" , that kind of thing. So start the first couple of mails asking a simple question. When he starts answering your questions (preferably one question per email) you've probably got him hooked. Invest in good and well thought-out emails once you have the scammer's attention.

Have fun! Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic