SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lubov The un'Lovely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone in baiters, who is capable to use Russian language,shoot!! Shocked

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else had this one?

Quote:
I have today is not a very good mood because I slept poorly. All night
I have seen nightmares, because the evening I watched the terrible
situation.
Yesterday evening, when I went to the store saw 10 people being beaten
one. They were all skinheads in leather jackets. On the streets there
were so many people, but none who did not even notice it. Those who
passed near or who have not stopped to help I'm not afraid, and
immediately took the phone call to the police. I am not one of those
people who are afraid of hard situations. The police arrived within 5
minutes. By this time the criminals had fled in different directions.
Together with the police ambulance arrived and took him to hospital. I
do not know what happened to him. I hope that he is alive.
I think that skinheads committed the crime. Last week I read in the
newspaper that this is not the only case in our city. A week ago, they
killed one student from China. My grandfather fought with the Nazis
during the Second World War, to his children and grandchildren to live
in peace. And now these skinheads walk in our city and for evil, to
which my grandfather fought. [Name], in your country we have skinheads
or fascists who do evil?

I wasn't expecting that. Previous had been about Marina looking at wedding dresses and having a child after her marriage.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Branwen
Script 14,this was the whole email and few pics...
Give personal questions to Lub,she will answer...

Quote:
Hello Marcus !!!!!! How are you today? I am glad to receive from you the letter. I am very pleased for thecompliments. I am very glad that I have pereisku with such a wonderfulperson like you. Our Marina is now with a lot of cases. We have a lotof success.My dream to find a prince on a white horse )))) I have today is not a very good mood because I slept poorly. All nightI have seen nightmares, because the evening I watched the terriblesituation.Yesterday evening, when I went to the store saw 10 people being beatenone. They were all skinheads in leather jackets. On the streets therewere so many people, but none who did not even notice it. Those whopassed near or who have not stopped to help I'm not afraid, andimmediately took the phone call to the police. I am not one of thosepeople who are afraid of hard situations. The police arrived within 5minutes. By this time the criminals had fled in different directions.Together with the police ambulance arrived and took him to hospital. Ido not know what happened to him. I hope that he is alive.I think that skinheads committed the crime. Last week I read in thenewspaper that this is not the only case in our city. A week ago, theykilled one student from China. My grandfather fought with the Nazisduring the Second World War, to his children and grandchildren to livein peace. And now these skinheads walk in our city and for evil, towhich my grandfather fought. Marcus in your country we have skinheadsor fascists who do evil? What is the most brutal crime you saw with your own eyes? Your friend from Russia Lubov.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got a response with four pictures...
Quote:
Hello!!!!

It is very pleasant to me to receive from you the letter.
Unfortunately I do not know your language. You know English language?
I understand only in English. It will be very pleasant to me to
receive from you the letter in English. I very much would like to know
about you more. I am assured, that you the remarkable man. And it will
be pleasant to me to have with you correspondence.
I wait for your following letter. In this letter I send you the
photos.

Lubov.

Once I check the pictures for viruses, I might post some if they aren't already here.

So, nobody's managed to get a money request out of her? You don't suppose this could be a badger, do you?

Edit: The pictures I got don't appear to be anything new.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The skinhead reply is one of her standard scripts. How the fearless Lubov
phoned the Cop's . Then disappeared into the background.

I pretty sure it's not a "badger" bait, as I said earlier I've been dropped a few times. I doubt a "badger" would put the work in to simply drop someone, They would play as long as they could. For proof of this, tell it your madly in love with it's body and can she show you her Tit's. She'll drop you 3 seconds after you click send.

This seems to be part of a fresh set of photo's

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent her a response using the Swedish Chef dialect, since that disguised the language I spoke to her initially very well (so no chance of educating her)...
Quote:

-Ts@tsi

Yeah... I'm kind of not expecting a response to this. Laughing

Edit: "Um gesh dee bork, bork!," "Bork bork bork!," and "Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!" were all added by the Dialectizer, as you might've guessed. I probably should've removed them, but oh, well; no harm done if she drops me.

I Googled a few phrases from my e-mail and they didn't lead back here. Just to be on the safe side, though, I masked my message. It might show up in a search after the system updates, after all. I'll refrain from posting any other messages I send her to save on bandwidth.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How's our replies going. Somehow I think I've been dropped again,
last e-mail was Friday, replied Saturday, Nothing today Tuesday.
OK we know they don't work over the weekends, and it's been very prompt with it's replies, so far Question Question

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep expecting to be dropped, my penpalling character is married, boring, and asks too many interested-in-cultural-differences questions (though doesn't notice when any are ignored). But he received another reply yesterday (Monday) mid-evening.

He had asked whether her cat lived indoors, or whether it was permitted to go outside:

Quote:
In the evenings I take my cat with my dog for a walk.

Probably plays ball in the park as well.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like I've been given the Royal Order of the Arse, God only knows what makes this he/she tick, or how they expect to make a quid, from poor old George. I mean you could never find anyone more harmless or gullible.

So it got the standard "weepy" letter,

Quote:
Hallo My dear,
I'm really worried that you may have had an accident, as I
haven't heard from you for a few day's, and your replies up to
now have been so regular. Some of the people in our community
have enquired about you and are all wondering where the next
e-mail has gone. They all send you there best regards, and
hope you are well.
Please reply, even just a few lines if your busy with your work, as
we all look forward to hearing about your daily duties, and also
your good friend Marina.
Actually Lubov, I think some of our community have adopted you as a
sarigate daughter, Many have daughters and grand daughters that
sadly they never hear from. And they all take a great deal of
interest in your activities, even though your miles away. So I hope
you will reply as soon as you can

Best regards
Frosty..

Lets see if that will bring it back to the "Dark Side"

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the Bitch , "bless her Laughing '' is back in the collective. gave me a bollocking for not answering it's questions

Quote:
Thanks the remarkable letter. I'm fine.
In the last letter I set to you questions. Why has not answered them?
For me it is important to know answers to my questions. I hope, that
in the following letter you will answer my questions which set.

That might be the answer, play the submissive, let it think it's in charge.
next thing you know I'll be calling it "Mistress" telling it I've been naughty, and requesting a little smack Confused

Still I'll do whatever it takes, I might have to do a duel bait with Clair Voyant, she handy with a Riding crop. Coming mistress Wink

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it likes discussing the old USSR. My character merely asked (in the context of something else) whether Lubov remembered the USSR days, and wondered if daily life was indeed better now. He added a comment about not being impressed about some changes in his own country.

A very cold sort of mail came back. Lubov does not wish to discuss that kind of thing.

My character has let it go and has written instead about the weather and what's to eat tonight. But the reply back is slow. He had previously been promoted to two mails in one day. Not any more.

It is OK to talk about Lubov's grandfather fighting for the Nazis though. That's a cool subject.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still crawling on, with Lubov making photo requests of pets and location. Location obliged, pets not (because I couldn't be bothered to go hunting suitable pictures). And now an 'I want to phone you' request. Dismissed, but I'm wondering - has anybody had phone contact with her? And if so, how did it go? From her jolly scripts, it is difficult to imagine an actual conversation.....

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She dropped me, as I was expecting. Maybe Alp0, my plumber who looks like King Kong Bundy, should try contacting her...

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Script 26

There was an email waiting for me,little suprised.
Maybe there is a chance to move on with her.

Anyone else "playing" with her? Very Happy

Quote:
Today at breakfast I was thinking about our relationship. I think what
you became to me is very close to humans. I already can not provide
day without your letters. I am more and more want to come to you. Meet
with you, hug kiss, talk to each other. Favorite Marcus!, But what do
you think about this?

After breakfast, I phoned the agent and said that I have a job. I was
glad that I had the opportunity to earn money. At work, I am very
tired and I had no power to go to the gym. So I decided to just go
home to write a letter to my beloved =))

Send your photos and ardent kiss! =)
Your dear Lubov.

Quote:
Shocked So I decided to just go
home to write a letter to my beloved

[img]Image[/img]
Pure sex maniac... Shocked

Thank you God!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter, I've just got your Script 22, except it is labelled 18, and Lubov seems to have forgotten that my character is a married man who is just a penfriend. It is a good thing that he is unobservant and will not notice what she said about falling in love with him.

She is also asking again for a photograph, forgetting that she has already had one and declared him handsome. And that he is anti-horoscopes, being Christian and thinking them of the devil.

Never mind. He can just reply about how well the vegetables are growing in his garden.

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s good to you Branwen that she forget different kind of things.Maybe she is living in her own world and she is building it,just the way she want.
If she want those same things you allready sended,send them again....
Tell to her that you have a 170 kg watermelon in your garden,top secret,highly serured by Green Barets.
2 dead intruders last week...
You have retriever monkeys,cos your cocos trees are so high.
Lubov is very confused ma/woman,she has to handle much of scripts in day,
so it´s not any suprise she can´t remember everything.

well Lubov forget totally my name,I´m Marcus now
Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet , she's slowed up somewhat, I'm struggling to get replies, And i'm her kindly grand father. It's started to demanded

Quote:
I am glad to receive from you the letter. I have not understood your letter a little. I set questions about your childhood.

I very much would like to receive from you more photos. After all I
have received from you very few photos. Try to send to me more than
the photos. ok.

So I used the same old lame excuses,
Quote:
Sorry to say I can't send anymore photo's as that's about the
only one I have left, after a small fire in the retirement home,
Some time ago.. But really Lubov, up until now I have not wanted
photo's All the people I have contact with are also in the Home.
I hope you understand. I don't really give a shit but she's not to
know that

And when all else fails, and your out of excuses, change the subject and talk about the war. Well she introduced the picture of the Russian General, of to the eastern front.

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a special man in your life,
It can't be that hard for an attractive girl like yourself, with all your lovers of eater, attempting to get into your pants or are things different in Russia. tell me Lubov, how has your country changed,
since the fall of the old Russian Government. Has it improved for the people with the modern look and the split of the Soviet block into
smaller satellite countries.

sent that on Sunday, No replies yet. I think I'm also on the short list for dropping. Again.

Then the lovely, charming, delightful Clair Voyant wrote to her.

Quote:

Hallo Lubov, my new friend,,
Please excuse me for writing to you, but an old friend showed me
some of your photo's, I think he was writing to you some time ago,
His name was Rodney, But I expect you get a lot of people like him bothering you. Like the mob on here Wink

Please let me introduce my-self my name is Clair Voyant, and I
am a practicing Dom, and when I looked at your photo's, which by
the way where most impressive, The black stretch pants, the black
tops, and the high boots, With the white / silver hair. most striking.
I like to work with subservient men who will do as there told. Riding
crops are most helpful, would you not agree. I'm experanced in all
types of male dominance, With CBT, being a favorite. I sometime pair with a girl friend who else but the stunningly beautiful Evil Twin,
if the client requires it. I would love to work with you,
I think it would be most enjoyable. She likes to work on the ladies, even though nether of us are Lesbian.
But as you will know we can all bend in whatever direction the paying client requires.

If I'm wrong, please excuse me, if I'm right perhaps we can work together on a subject or two using your methods on my subjects and
also in the reverse.
If I'm wrong, please excuse me for writing, But I think this could be most profitable for both of us.. regards Clair..

It hasen't replied to that enquiry yet, but it might Wink

And that's not a bad standard of multiple personalities , by anyone's standard. An aged grand-dad and a couple of practacing Dom's who would kill the old bloke given the chance.

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About 2/3 of the script,DW knows what Lubov means about "garden".

Lubov is that kind of person,she needs her own space,so if you´re writing,and you want results,don´t push.

Quote:
Hello my Marcus.

I am very glad to receive from you the letter my dear. I very much
would like to receive from you letters in time. I thinking, that it is
possible to allocate 5 minutes what to write me the letter. Every day
I expect from you the letter. It is very pleasant to me to have with
you correspondence. You very interesting person.

Today at us remarkable weather. In the street so it is light and it is
bright. After all the summer))) all the same has begun As long I
waited for this time when. Very much it is pleasant to me when warmly
in the street. But today very much hot, even it is a little stuffy.
Only in a shade it is a little cool and good.)) what weather at you?
My dear, I very much would like to receive from you new photos. It
would be pleasant to me to receive a photo of your garden where you
are in the to a garden.))
It will be very pleasant to me to receive from you this photo.

I hope, that I will soon receive from you the letter and new photos.
Kisses....
Yours Lubov.

kisses Laughing

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem I'm back in the fold, Slut Features even answered my question about the Soviet Countries. OK so it was only a one line answer.
Unlike Marcus I don't get kisses..Bitch Goes all red and kicks the cat.

Quote:
Hello my Dear Frosty.

I am very glad to everyone to yours the letter. It is very a pity to
me that to know, that you do not have photos more. I understand, that
after a fire at you do not remain photos. But I think, that your
friends have a camera and they can make a photo. I very much would
like to see your photo.

I think, that to you was very cheerful in the childhood.
From the childhood I remember disorder of the old Russian government.
But now Russia grows and prospers.

I would like to tell to you about our meeting with friends.
When we met friends, we have perfectly spent evening. We recollected,
how interestingly together spent time, as to us was cheerful. To me
became so it is a pity, that we very seldom meet. We recollected that
was already forgotten. Laughed at each interesting cases. As our
girlfriend Tanja during a disco has broken a foot. To us then to us,
of course, it was not ridiculous, and we very strongly were frightened
for it, we had to cause first aid. But we recollect now this case with
a smile. =))) as, for example two my girlfriends have argued, that who
will fast drink 5 litres of water, they have spent a lot of time for
it. =))) dispute consisted that who will lose, will paint hair blue
colour. Sveta has painted hair and it became similar to the clown. Now
Sveta recollects it with a smile. We have very pleasantly spent
evening. I so am glad, that we have met.

I and Sveta have argued, that if she will marry earlier than I I
should shout as a cock. And we have together laughed over it a bet

My friends are very glad for me, that I, at last, have found the
friend, though through the Internet. They are assured, that at me all
ahead and it is not necessary to despair. It was pleasant to me to
say, that I not one and that at me am the good friend.

I very much wish to hear your voice. Send to me please the phone
number. I will try to call you. And you wish to hear my voice?

You concluded with somebody a bet?
Your friend Lubov.

It would seem it wan't to hear my voice over the electric telephone.
Well that's not about to happen,, And I've told her my good friend
Orrie, also wants a little Russian friend.
So being the kindly old Goat, that I am, here's my reply. Take note of
the long excuse about the phone. How can I possibly say NO to it. So I make up a story instead.
Quote:
Hallo My dear,
Why what a long e-mail, I will need time to answer all you have written,
Thank you for telling me about your new Russia. but tell me , do all
the shops have western cloths and that sort of thing In them,, I was only discussing this with Orrie, the other day.
Orrie is my friend in the home and we where discussing the world
ecconamy, and how some places have changed since we where young men. Like me he's amased at the way you can send a letter
thousands of miles at the click of a button. It's very hard to keep up,
when your knocking on a bit and have some miles on your dial. Do
you know something, he told me how lucky I was to have a wonderful
young woman, like you writing to me. he want's to know how I can
do it at my age.. I just grin a bit,
Orrie's OK, you will have to find him someone who want's a rich father
figure, like you have. ha ha. Please excuse an old man..
Now my dear, I have something to tell you, While it would please
me no end, to talk to you on the telephone. I would be unable to hear you, as unfortunatley with age comes problems, and over the last few years i have developed an inherited form of deafness, By old father
had it and his father before him. So while it would give me the
greatest pleasure in this world to hear your sweet voice,
whispering sweet thoughts into my head. It would do be no good at
all, and all I would hear is silence.
So you must forgive an old man, for there is little or nothing I can do
about it.

Now while I don't wish to embarrass you, Nice young ladies like
yourself should not use the following,
[[[[[I should shout as a cock ]]]]] Your talking about a man's penis,
and while you did not intend to do that, Some people might get the wrong idea. And think ill of you. I hope you don't mind me telling you, but with age comes experance of the world.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and her foot, please tell her I hope
it gets better soon,

Please take care of yourself, I'm thinking of you

Bye,Bye for now
Frosty

Now how in the world could Slut features be upset with that excuse.
And if she can rattle on about "marina" So can I with Orrie.
"""Rushes off to set up yet another bloody e-mail address"""

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been 5 days of silence: I think I've been dropped.

I wrote to Lubov as a happily married man, who just wanted a foreign penpal. She seemed to accept this, and on several occasions acknowledged that he was married:

Quote:
It was interesting to me to know about your wedding. I am assured, that you were very happy this fine day.

All was going well, and Lubov even started writing to Married Man twice a day.

Then he asked her about the former Soviet Union, and she went very cold on him, and dropped back to writing every two days. And seemed to forget who he was, and that he was married.

I wondered if the Vlad had passed him on to someone else?

He ignored her flirtations and hints at 'more' being between them than friendship. Until she asked straight out:

Quote:
You agree, with me, what we became more than friends? Write to me, please, that you think in this occasion?

He only married this year. He is a staunch Christian and it would mean a total character-change to make him willing to have an affair or leave his new wife. So I decided to stay in character:

Quote:
Of course I'm very flattered that you have closer feelings towards me, but I do need to tell you that I'm only interested in being penpals, nothing more, due to already being married. I hope you understand.

But you are a lovely penpal, and most interesting.

And I haven't heard back.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'm out in the cold as well. Despite all the requests from the residents at Sunny View Retirement Home, writing to her , requesting that she resume corrispondance with poor old George.
And it was hard work , sending out 25 e-mails from 25 different people. Poor Elsie was so upset. and not one reply, to show for it.

That's five times I've been given the arse from her. how does she ever make a living. And how the hell do we stop her if she won't stick around long enough, to request cash.

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was maybe my time to get dropped by Lubov,

only silence... Shocked

Thank you God!
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don´t think you´ll get her so easy to ask for money... evantually the "good old Frosty" would have the chance.

In my Opinion , she is one of those who is looking for an old rich guy who has just few years to live. His children and grandchildren don´t really care about him, and he is looking for someone who would earn everything he owns, after his death.

Idea A second chance is her friend marina. She loves her sooo much... ( i got really emotional reading her letters about her...snifff) Smile just ask more about her wedding and so on. Her friend will probably not have enough money to buy a dress or pay "whatever" for the party. She would so much want to help her ,but she hasn´t got enough money...and that will make her sooo sad. I think none of you is at the stage she wants you. She needs a man who loves her,really loves her...so he would be so blinded by love and do anything to end her suffering and bring back the smile on her face. After that would the "dark side" (as u say it) of the story probably appear.

I know a lot of women like that... not because I wanted to... noone can choose where to get born...and I was born in the middle of Romania... so if you need advices with the eastern block...just ask... Very Happy

If you want to defeat a scammer...just think like one... Laughing

PS: Embarassed please excuse my english, I know it could be better...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing wrong with your English, and welcome to eater "Narnja"

As I said in an earlier post, I've been dropped 5 times, OK , We know I've been dropped by experts, and learners alike. but normally there's a reason, This Dolly doesn't need a reason.

Bait one was a normal "how are you" type bait DROPPED
Bait two was a young sharp'ee Who wanted nude pictures, DROPPED
Bait three was a well off proparty owner who wanted someone to help him run the business DROPPED
Bait four was poor old rich George, who treated her like a daughter
DROPPED
Bait Five , was the veracious Dom Clair, Dropped real quick, before it even got started.

Quote:
I know a lot of women like that... not because I wanted to... noone can choose where to get born...and I was born in the middle of Romania... so if you need advices with the eastern block...just ask..

Well for a start the charming Lubov is more then likely a Vlad [man]

Then there was 25 different e-mails from the residences of Sunny View
Retirement Home, Who all wanted her for a substitute daughter. Any normal scammer would have thought it was Christmas.
None of which even got a reply.

And at the end of the day a scammer doesn't care who or what you are, providing he can extract the cash. he will normely tell you just what you want to hear, and be whatever you want, providing he gets a result.

As for the baiter, It goes where it goes, we become whoever or whatever is required to obtain a result.

Then there's everyone else , on this thread, who have run 2 or 3 or 4 charatures, in an attempt to get a result from the bitch. The only result any of us got was a big Zip

SO as you know so much about the eastern block ethos, we hope you have a better result, and we all await , you posting the results Wink

And I'm not having a go at you, but there's some very experienced people involved with this Dolly, and to date no one has even had a request for cash, let alone anything else.. And all our approaches can't be wrong.

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She droped Frosty aswell? Shocked

Hmm...

Well...let´s see what we can do about this one...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Is there a dating site where I can find her?

Last edited by narnja on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic