SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Serious charges...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a scammer that qualifies as a U S fedd security probl. Has anyone ever dealt with a really dumb lad before who managed to violate all kinds of post 911 security ? Would fed investigation get a smiley sig?

I could really use some advice on this one ....
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could give us a bit more info on what the lad has done that violates security.

Although, in reality there is very little you can do about it as the lad's details will all be fake and he will probably be using an Internet Cafe and will therefore be untracable.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Specifically he wants to transport radioactive/Xray containers to the US saying that he put $$ in there that he found at Sadam's palace in Tikrit and he is AWOL in the US military.

He is using a gmail account, as am i, and the gmail header shows he's in the US (mid west). even though he may be using an internet cafe, feds can track that stuff. I'm more worried about my own but, what with the Bush patriot act and all; if I have information of someone talking about that kind of thing - whether a lie, joke, or seriously - it's really illegal not to report it.

He says:

Quote:
"The secret behind my sudden contact with you was based that some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by staff Sgt David buff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first considering that no military compensation can be of better value for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

The figure about $8.3m was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so I carefully packaged and sealed it properly and with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot having told him it is medical photographic laboratory materials ...
Now I have decided to use you if you are willing to assist me in this matter to collect the money from the security company as the money has been packed and declared by me as photographic x ray materials as it was carefully arranged in US$100 Bills...The security company where the box is deposited does not know that the original contents are USD CURRENCY, as we used our military influence to conceal it and declare it as x ray photographic materials...."

And, more specifically:
Quote:
"You don't understand me, why i have requested for your data s is for me also to identify you to the security company as my partner whom the x ray materials should be released to.

As of me handling the communications, it is not easy for me due to my tight schedules here in Iraq hence you are to carry on with the security company as to see that you retrieve the package from them."
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, gmail strips IP addresses, so the location that you are seeing in the US will be Google's location. Secondly, the money doesn't exist and neither do the containers that he says he will be putting it into.

If you report it to the authorities, you will just be wasting their time as they will be trying to investigate a non-existant person sending non-existant money in non-existant containers.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not the money so much as the medical/radioactive transport he's trying to set up that freaks me out a bit.

He also gave me his skype id. Can that be traced somehow?

Double post fixed - please use 'edit' to add to a previous post - RC
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Non existant trunkboxes full of loot are the same as non existant medical equipment. Or gold, diamonds or anything else that the lad can dream up.

The crime is not in the imaginary theft from Uncle Sam, the CBN or whatever, its when he asks for 'fees' via Western Union.

Dunno about tracing Skype, unlikely, but others will know more.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xdisolvedgirlx wrote:
feds can track that stuff.

In theory. They'd need to ask Google for the sender's IP address then deal with the Nigerian police.
In practice, it isn't going to happen. There are literally very many thousands scammers of scammers in West Africa alone. Law enforcement doesn't have the resources to deal with them.
EDIT. you could report it to http://www.ic3.gov. It's for people who have actually been scammed, but they may be interested in this one. Not because it mentions radioactivity (they won't take it seriously any more than we do) but because it looks like a new variation on a common scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, your posting confuses also me a bit, as I cannot see ... do you believe in any piece of the stories of mr. lad with gmail-adress ?

if, you can now breath free again. mr. lad is/has in RL not a single small type of what he likes to boast.
??

Last edited by frank.lester on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True....

But the US government does have a deal with google, yahoo, etc. They save all user history, location information and activites for a minimum of 6 months (patriot act). This government does/did some crazy things. I just don't want to have any flags on me b/c some lad happened to use all of the fed's favorite red flag keywords....

no i definitely don't believe anything he says. He's a bad scammer, too. No skills what-so-ever. I want to cover my own ass really

I combined your two posts. In lieu of serial posting, please use the edit button for any afterthoughts to a post -ghost
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, I see. be here around for some month, but never heard of any patriot agency bringing trouble to a baiter because of bad keywords used by his fish.
sometimes the mailproviders can see some of our activities as 'spamming`, but often they understand the explanations given to them.
but - I am european, so dont know about intimacys of the inner structure of us of a.
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this time a year ago military personnel and commercial pilots were put on the "no fly list" for non-existant things like they had had an email exchange with someone who had a Middle Eastern Name. The Patriot Act was introduced, and enforced, by the Bush administration and it was an executive order that made it legal for US officials to listen in on American's phone/internet conversations. It was supposed to only extend to people communicating internationally, but it came out that the Bush administration had made arraingments with companies like Google and AT&T giving them access to all domestic communication. "Keyphrases/Keywords" would trigger the wiretapping, words ranging from al-Qeada specifics to anything....well, anything. Search engines like google are now known to have logs of every user, their location, what they're doing online etc.

It was pretty big hoopla here. I know it sounds wicked conspiracy-theory-paranoia, but it was real. So, in this case, this guy saying "Sadam" and "transport medical radioactive canisters" and "AWOL from the military" would definitely make the red-flag list. I think this guy's an idiot, and mostly because his execution of this scam is so terrible - if I had to guess I would say it's his first time.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but this is why I would rather be a europeen Smile
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather you be a european, also.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, thanks Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@xdisolvedgirlx - Everything is fake. Your name, his name, your money he wants, his money, and containers. He is no security risk because of fake containers. It's only another variation on an old and tired script. He's a criminal. You are not. You are wasting his time, and helping to slow down and derail his crimes and gains from crime. If you are in the military and they have rules regarding contacting foreigners from the Middle East, then don't bait him. Pick another lad. If not, don't be paranoid, and bait away. There is only one "Paranoid" baiter on this site. Wink Maybe you can even get him off-script in a lovebait, and the gov't snoopers can have a roaring good laugh, if they are even looking. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

with skype you could "share" it with others once you have finished baiting the lad, many will enjoy recording skype conversations with the lad too.

This is an absolutely fantastic community, so in regards to skype, many will make calls to the lad asking all sorts of things for you, the results can then be posted in the audio section.

Obviously finish doing what you want to the lad first Smile

in regards to tracing skype, at best it would show an internet cafe somewhere in the world, its about as useful as an ip. (however if the lad is stealing credit cards to pay for it, then something needs to be done)

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to echo Slaphappy and add another voice to the mix...there is no security risk, because there are no boxes. There is no money. He is not in the US. He's almost assuredly sitting in a sweaty dusty internet cafe in Lagos. The US Government wouldn't be interested in either him, or you, because there is zero possibility that anyone will be shipping radioactive/xray boxes to the US. All that is going on are some emails going back and forth between a West African scammer and a potential mark - like a bazillion other email exchanges going on as we speak. (Many of which, fortunately, are with baiters such as yourself. Very Happy)

This is nothing more than just another incarnation of the "soldier with Saddams millions" script that we see all the time. I've got several in my catcher box right now.

I love baiting solider-boy lads. I like to de-educate them, and use all kinds of rediculous pseudomilitaristic phrases that I hope they will repeat in their formats to real vics, thereby making them less believable. Either that, or I like to fall in love with them and turn it into a romance bait. Whichever way you go, have fun! Very Happy

(But no...you won't be getting any federal investigations going on this. Sorry.)

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to update:

He/a shipping company emailed me to let me know they are shipping it to mexico (b/c there are no customs searches) and he used a non-gmail account. He is in fact in San Francisco CA. The gmail header said his gmail account was in GMT and this latest email is in fact out west. He's making this too easy, I'm not even responding anymore and he's just giving away information!! This is now definitely NOT a national security risk, but now I can't play with him, it's a woman from a shipping company in the UK (San Fran, UK?) Now I don't know what to do. They said they will be able to ship it to my door, if I don't feel like trekking down to mexico for the package but it will cost a a hefty fee (to my surprise!!).

Now I really don't know how to go forward. And by the way, the Xray material is apparantly now Xray images. I think he used that tactic to disarm me. Tricky little bugger!!!!

Cachuma: you really piqued my interest there with the militarianesque lingo, but now what??
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to make reading easier -ghost

I wonder what will happen if you give her orders to ship it to a drop point (a deserted house where you will be waiting for the package to arrive).

... wait, is that a female lad I see there?

You can go to many places
- John Johnson, poetic lad
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes a Ms Suzanne Bells.... Oops. MRS.

What if i tell them that mexico would be fine and direct them to an empty warehouse there? Or is that what you just said?

How do I find an empty warehouse in Mexico??
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Don't bother.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True....
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blah - No, it would be way more fun to have an actual deserted (ware)house.

If they REALLY deliver, you at least get to see it, and catch them red-handed Very Happy

Mod Edit: Please use the @ instead of fully quoting a post you are responding to. This makes things easier to read -ghost

xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IF they deliver??? LOL, they wont. Plus how would I see it??

I gave them an address in Toronto where I have an office. That should put a damper in their free-noncustoms shipping
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

replaced full quote from post directly above with "^^" to make things easier to read -ghost

It's generally not a good idea to give ANY details that might be traced back to you.

As for how you can see it, you're there at the moment it gets delivered Smile
And nothing is impossible.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this is the appropriate use of this emoticon: Rolling Eyes

Doesn't anybody else agree? Am I using the smiley correctly?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic