SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam email to my own name/surname..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your gonna have to forgive me for my direct attitude Stander, but I read your posts and cant believe your stupidity.

Baiting with RL details is asking for trouble, end of. Best case scenario, your real details are dished out all over criminal communities to be abused by anyone willing to devote a little time to researching you. Very worst case, you get knocked off. You think the only place you could be found is tucked nicely behind your office desk ? WAKE UP.

Some nice guy walks in and asks for you personally, talks a little bit of business, shakes your hand, leaves, and you never see him again. From there, they get a face to go with the name, followed to your home address, and then you get family involved.

You think they are all stuck in sweaty net cafe's in Lagos ? - read Shiver's bait 'Bonnie Scotland' in letters page. They are all over the world, and can travel at short notice.

Dont get me wrong, I dont even begin to presume you will ever be that important to warrant such devoted attention, but ask yourself, is it possible .... ?

To continue to argue about the benefits of using RL details in the face of such clever and experienced baiters shows your disregard for others and their concern for your safety, and thats what I dont like.

And also, you say you dont get much joy using webmail addy's. Then could you tell me how the rest of us have managed for all these years ???

Piss the wrong person off and you have everything to lose.

Wake up man will you.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ and if you don't care about yourself, what about your wife, your children, your mother, your father etc.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was just an thought, I never used before real data in any baits and probably will never use, I was just wondering what can happened.

I tried to imagine how the hell a scammer can go to my country and how the hell he will find an address, when he does not know our language, there are no embassies there and so on...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have siblings, cousins, and friends. Their friends have siblings, cousins and friends. Not all Lads are African. They are also of all other nationalities, and that probably includes your own, and of all the neighbouring countries. They also have siblings and cousins and friends.

This has been brought home to me in a recent bait. My character lives a rural location, with no one descending from her Lad's nationality within many hours' travel. She hasn't even told him where she lives, though she has mentioned a couple of local features - which would be identifiable to anyone who knew the area, but unlikely to be identifiable to anyone in any other country.

Her nearest Western Union is a journey away. Lad has just written:

Quote:
I understand your difficulty in getting to western union. But I have a friend who lives in [a named small town 20 minutes from my character's location] and he will come and get the money.

If that character was really me, I'd be going rather cold by now.

It could be a lie, but it also might not be. And so, if I wasn't handing over money, I would be suddenly afraid of 'accidental' fires on my premises, or a mysterious death to my cat, or somebody frightening my child. I would also be afraid of far worse. Many a person does not have the social restraints that I have: I know that, I read the News.

Other Lads I have baited might just give me up as a non-paying victim. I'm not sure this one would. I've done nothing clever with him, no photos, no safaris, nothing worth reporting. Just a few fruitless trips to the bank. And many long mails. Too many long mails for him, perhaps, to think his internet café money well-spent. He is getting rather hissing and spluttering at me. It may be frustration, or it may be barely-surpressed anger. His friend/sibling/cousin who knows my character's area may be equally angry on his behalf, and may have personal self-control issues on top.

I am glad that I actually live hundreds of miles from where he thinks, and with a totally different name and address and background.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ stander

Good advice in this thread, particularly SmartBomb and Branwen (although I wish SmartBomb wouldn't beat about the bush and would just come straight out and say what he means Very Happy)

You say you're from Eastern Europe - you have no idea how many of the fake sites I've closed are from Eastern Europe (check the flags) and how this is one of the main areas for fake escrow fraud. You never know who knows who, or has links with whom.

If you check out any of the threads where a baiter gets his lad or associates on a webcam for our delectation and amusement, you'll see that they have contacts in areas you'd never guess. And on some of the safari baits where the lads travel you often read that they've made contacts in their new locale.

In answer to your question of what percentage of RL details to use - 0%.

Ask yourself - how much of a slight, outside, even minuscule chance would you take that the lad you bait has a large and psychotic muscular friend, with jail tattoos, a face only a mother could love and a propensity for using extreme violence as the first step in any negotiation (and then things get really nasty) and who happens to be in your area? And that this friend could find your nearest and dearest? That's how much of your real life details you should use.

Never forget - these guys we bait are not jokers - they are criminals.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I agree with you.. But I just do not know know to run an effective bait for "buying"-scammers.

I will use some of advices and will try to figure something.

The fact is that I have good reasons not only to want to fool around with them. I hate them. I have direct loses caused by scams.
During January and February my company's sales department was flooded by so-called buyers, desiring to buy our products.
As I do not monitor all negotiations, my managers got scammed. I now have food&beverage stocks worth 700 thousands euros, products my managers ordered from factories for these "deals", products I cannot get sold.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or does anyone else also smell troll poop here?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, there!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi corona, your little daughter likes to dress up the cat ?
mine loved to put the cat into the dolls pram, with a blanket put over, up till the nose. and many time the cat just did let it happen, without using claws.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater donmanolo

The hole thing about baiting is to do it safely. might I suggest you forget this person who has written to you, and simply delete his e-mail. If you think, the leak is from Facebook. It will do you no harm to delete everything on there and ether remove your registration, Go into "profile " and delete all your info.
Then start again with a new name and details. Just remember, On the net you can be who-ever you want to be. But do it safely.

hallo Stander

The wise one, Dora has given you some good advice, I suggest you follow it, and you won't go far wrong.
As for using your real name, even my IP doesn't have my personnel details, They have a Visa debit account for there monthly fees, and a
PO box number as an address. My real name does not exist on any e-mail or IP account

Quote:
Well, I have not yet decided, I am just thinking, what % of RL details is allowed in safe baits ..

No bait is safe, They are as safe as we can make them, But using genuine RL or IP details is asking for trouble or problems further down the track.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Sun May 31, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:

OMG So Pussy's do have teeth Laughing Laughing

It's simply wonderful what you can learn on eater

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic