SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Huh?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WORLD DIPLOMATIC COURRIER SERVICES wrote:
ATTENTION: STACEY RH3CHT.

WE COULD NOT OPEN THE ATTACHED FORM SENT FROM YOU BECAUSE IT DO NOT CONTAINS ANY INFORMATION FOR IT HAS BEEN AFFECTED WITH VIRUS.

THEREFORE IF YOU HAVE FILLED THE FORM KINDLY RE-SCAN IT TO US WITH YOUR IDENTIFICATION. OR WE SHALL REQUEST FOR THE INFORMATION FROM YOU TO FILLED THE FORM.
BUT YOU HAVE TO SCAN YOUR DRIVEN LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO US FOR IDENTIFICATION AND WHEN OUR DIPLOMAT HAVE DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.

THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENCIES IS THE FASTERS AND RAPID MEANS OF MONEY TRANSFER AGENT THAT CAN SEND MONEY FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS WESTERN UNION CENTER WITHIN A SOME MINUTE TO ARRIVE.
FOR THE INETEREST OF TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISE TO LOCATE A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENCIES AROUND YOU VERSINITY AND THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO US WITH THE INFORMATION WE GAVE TO YOU FOR THE RECEIVER OF THE MONEY.

KINDLY FIND A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER CENTER AND TRANSFER THE MONEY TO US AND YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT WESTERN UNION WHEN YOU GET THERE BECAUSE IT'S A GLOBAL NETWORKING THAT CAN SEND MONEY FROM PLACE TO ANOTHER.

YOUR'S IN SERVICES.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. ANDERSON CLARK.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION.

N:B WE WILL NOT WELCOME ANY MORE OF YOUR MESSAGE WITH THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE PROGRAMING OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO ENABLE THE SHIPMENT TO YOU AS THE FOREIGN BENEFICIARY.

I shouldn't send the form again...? Well, if you say so Laughing

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic