SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimping Dora

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to protest the title of this thread. It is VERY misleading.

I came in here hoping for something else Dora-ish, and I find out it's just a bunch of people being nice to her and being mean to poor SOOI.

Now I will have to head back to Dora's house and hide in the bushes again.

Thanks for nothing Hitchhiker...

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much for sweet things everyone is saying about me!

HarvestMoon, you are not only a great site killer, who writes the bestest reports, you are a great friend! Thanks sweetie!

jojo, we will always have the VD 2009 thread. Image

Ook , there are days I do need a good shrink. Can I use yours? Wink

bohigal, love ya too, gf!

Diana Thanks so much for the song! I love it!! The Drifters - Adorable

[hugegirlykisses] BFF DQ [/hugegirlykisses]
What can I say to the bestest friend in the whole wide world?
Thanks for always being there. I am lucky to have you.
I hope you won't be mad, but I just have to post my favorite picture of you. Sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Very Happy

DQ and friends
(You know why I picked this one!)

And to the crazy-ass squirrel:

You know you love me. And want me. This all goes back to me not giving you any attention in the VD thread. Jealousy, that's what it is.

Well, squirrel, this is for you: Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora wrote:
Well, squirrel, this is for you: Image

Our domestic fat tailed troll only shows up in the most popular and meaningful threads at Eater. This is a huge compliment and confirmation of your popularity, honey buns, no matter how arbitrary that may sound in this case. Wink

#138. (Great move. I'm betting he'll go hook, line and sinker)

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish to point out that my shotgun is avaialble for rodent control.On the other hand,wasn't it Dora that posted a pic of a pink AR15?Man,that is just so wrong.C'mon Tuco-back me up on this.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Never, doc holliday!! It wasn't me!! Shocked

I could tell you who it was, but then I would have to rat out one of my dearest friends. And I can't do that! Confused

(But she might be found at Spooner Hall. That's all I can say!)

And Dutch, my lovemuffin, you are way too good to me! Whatever can I do for you in return? [wink] Image

blahmystalker, I shall leave the curtains open again tonight. Will this do?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

And Dutch, my lovemuffin, you are way too good to me! Whatever can I do for you in return? [wink] Image

What about closing the damn curtains for starters. God knows who's watching us, and I saw a strange pink gloss through the windows, and it spooked me. Image Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My opinion of Dora? She's a-DORA-ble! And the best dancer I've ever had the pleasure of shakin' a leg with! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Charliebrown
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora You're the best. Smile
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, is a beautiful girl, she's so sweet.... And lovely.... Dora, is a beautiful girl, I love her from my heart... Dora, Dora.... Is a beautiful girl....

And I look forward to our slow dance every Sunday Very Happy

Close to you....

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I further say, very smart, outgoing, people skills and funny what more can you wish for!
My kind of girl Wink

Keep up the good work Dora

XXX

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, you are up there as one of the best, in a posse of femeinine perfection, a crew of tough eater ladies, with DQ, and Corona, and Cachuma and Bohigal, oh, and Lotta.. and Sheboppe... and Ima, and a few others. Of course, as this is your special thread, I should big you up, alone, but so many of the eater ladies are worthy of notice and mention, that I would feel incomplete if I did not mention a few of them, too.

Thank you for helping me with www.ablehyip.com! (which is still alive Evil or Very Mad )

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Dora, I'm still waiting for your personal invisible message !

Fight My Brute
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^See? Thats what makes you so wonderful, Dora!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've finally worked out how to do it Laughing

Now where was that other invisible thread?
x@x.......................

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora's posts always make me smile. Especially her Peep pictures; they're awesome!

Edit:
Quote:
And I look forward to our slow dance every Sunday

Okay, I'm officially jealous of you now, nottobescammed. Very Happy Even though I've danced virtually with Cathartic Kate, and Corona is my mentor. They're both awesome, too!

Please don't be offended, Kate and Corona... I'm a (single) man, and I need to hit on as many desirable women as possible. And I'm quite drunk right now; the new 100 proof Southern Comfort formula is pretty amazing. Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@B8er, sorry, but Dora's invisible message is better than your invisible message. Wink

Nothing personal, just sayin'.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an ugly rummer going round that our beloved Dora, is carrying on with "Bob The Builder" Wink

Totally unfounded of cause, Since he doesn't advertise his little hammer on Mybelovednet.com But Dora has been seen in the WU office of late.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dora:

"Why do birds suddenly appear..."

Shocked

Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Charliebrown
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, I know I've already pimped you in this thread I just wanted to openly thank you so much for your kindness earlier today when my life turned upside down suddenly. The world needs more people like you.
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to say that from what I've read, Dora seems a decent sort.

Despite her questionable taste in men and Aquapets.

Then I realized that the former tastes might explain the latter.

So I'll keep it simple:

From what I've read. Dora seems a decent sort.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no need for that sort of language RC. Laughing
Just a gentle "keep your nose out of this thread SOOI" would do.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a little confused as to the definition of "pimping". It appears to me that to the vast majority the term implies complimenting.

I am kind of " old school". I was very alarmed when I thought of Dora being "turned out" wearing tight pleather outfits, stripper heels, and too much make up leaning against a lamp post or trash can.

Dora is far to sweet for such a life, she should relagate such impulses to craigslist.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry everyone! Yesterday kind of got away from me before I could respond. Let me see if I can do some before I have to out to lunch.

my bestest dance partner, Slap, though I may dance with others on Sundays, I think you were the first to ever dance with me and you have always been the best dancer. And you are always the sweetest to me!

Dan, Dan, my radio man. Our Song :sigh:

bill2 Thanks for the kudos. I had a great mentor! Wink

Doc: I don't mind being in the company of all those wonderful Eater ladies. It is truly a compliment to be on a list with any of them! I know why DQ picked you for her Valentine!

Bombast I can dance with you too! Just show up at the radio show on a Sunday. My dance card always has a little bit a room. Dan just gets the last dance. Always.

Titania I think I had a little more practice with invisible messages than B8er! But at least he learned how! (BTW, how does your screen reader know where there is an invisible message?)

wearborg: That is a totally untrue rumor. Bob the Builder only thought he had a chance. But we all know that Dora's heart truly belongs to only one.

Charliebrown Thank you very much for the kind words. You are very sweet and kind yourself. My attic is always open for those that need help of any kind.

my dearest sweetie Noid: You can bring bad coasters to my party anytime. Wink

My dear Magnolia, maybe my questionable taste in men is what makes me a decent sort? Laughing There are too many wonderful men on Eater, questionable and upstanding, not to love them all!

And Badger, I am sure HH and the rest are really trying to pimp me out as you described. However, I am pretty sure they do expect me to dress like that. At least now and then. Wink

Thanks for all the wonderful things everyone posted about me! I love you all very much. But for now, let's take it back to the PWT. I am sure the mods would love us even more if we would do that for them! Wink

- DoraTheLuckiestGirlInTheWorld Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic