SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prototypic ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If somebody (like new visitor) is not shure what to think about this scam-baiting-thingi going on here -
maybe something like this conversation could also be of help for consideration. not everything is just fun and a trophy-pic.

This is a spin-of of the ongoing thread: 'New massbait, calling all newbies' http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165470, which started a few days ago.

The reason why I post it extra, is because I think, maybe not to many visitors might find to the 27th posting in one of the numerous threads here on eater, but

this example looks kind of prototypic to me ... and it is just one out of a long row of same kind.
---

The initially script of the lad is about a financial compensation to former scam-victims.

So, my character is such a former victim, and suspisious. was doubting and asking for an official letter.

Here we go:
Quote:
You may understand, that I have doubts, that this offer is genuine.
I have no proof. Just a cheap e-mail which says send 250 via WU.
same as thousend other cheap mails from Nigeria or Germany.
Thank you

Scammer replies with:
Quote:
I GOT YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL ASSURED YOU THAT YOU SHALL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS ONCE YOU EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION FEES OF $145 USD. I PROMISED YOU THAT. THERE IS NOTHING I HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR FUNDS, IT IS YOUR FUNDS NOT MINE OK.

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL SINCE WE HAVE NOT MET BEFORE NOW BUT I GIVE YOU MY WORDS AND YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE TRUST AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT. TO BE RICH IN LIFE, YOU TAKE SOME RISK, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO TRUST ME BUT THINK OF THE MONEY THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY. I AM A MAN OF GOD, I DO NOT CHEAT OTHERS OK. I HOPE WITH THE ABOVE EXPLAINATION, YOU WILL BE REST ASSURED AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT?

THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU NOW. FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO TRUST ME FOR ONCE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FUNDS AND LATER TELL ME THANK YOU.. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS

---------
/ sitting on the bank of the river watching the bodies of enemies float by /
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup. "I'm your friend. I never lie. It's 100% risky-free on my word, I swear to God." Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"What other lie could I tell you so that you would send me money?"
Scum! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic