SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Information about Brussels

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now baiting someone who think I am in Brussels right now. Does someone knows well this city? I need information about streets, hotels to get him run through city and get him mad )))
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the lad located? There is very little chance that he'll actually be going to Brussels so you don't actually need know anything about the city. Just make things up. It's always good to feed scammers misinformation.
Even if he did really go there, why not make things up? That would be sure to anger him. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is for sure now in Brussels Smile I told him I will give him about 10.000 euros for some fees if he will meet me in Brussels. Now he's bombing one of my emails with messages to find out where and when I will meet him. I have not answered him for two days and he's really mad Smile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're staying next to that "really good bar that serves that excellent beer."

How do you know he's in Brussels?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:

How do you know he's in Brussels?

I traced his last email IP to find the ISP information. Then I called the ISP and find out that that IP points to one hotel in Brussels and it is not a proxy.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stander, are we looking at a safari here? Where did he travel from? Or is he a Brussels-based lad? If you got him to cross a border, well WAHOO! Not bad for a noobie! Very Happy

When I've gotten lads to travel to cities with which I am unfamilar, what I do is go on Google Maps to familiarize myself with streets. Then I go on Tripadvisor to pick out hotels. On Tripadvisor you can find the right hotel for your purposes: do you want him to stay at the worst possible flea-bittin dump? Or do you want him to put himself up at the swankiest hotel and get stuck with a huge bill?'

There are plenty of online resources to help you learn about the city. You can even find internet cafes that you can direct him to, so you can confirm your safari by getting his IP address.

Editing to add: looks like you've already confirmed his location. Good job! So where did he come from?
Good luck!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Stander, are we looking at a safari here? Where did he travel from? Or is he a Brussels-based lad? If you got him to cross a border, well WAHOO! Not bad for a noobie! Very Happy
Good luck!

Well, his previous IPs pointed to mobile phone internet from South Africa. Although I am not sure he traveled from SA to Belgium, but it seems to be true Smile

I provided him fake passport scans, bank statements and a lot of other Photoshop documents)) so he probably believe I am a real mugu Smile))))
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:

Tripadvisor

Thanks!
K0K0T
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choose a place, which is covered by live webcam so you can actually see him.

For example:
http://haren.homelinux.net/haren/cam.html
(This is a suburb of Brussels)

or even Grand Place:
http://www.bruxelles.be/artdet.cfm?id=4664
This Cam you can actually operate (pan and zoom) yourself for 30 seconds and the quality of picture is quite good...

"YOU ARE REALY A BASTRD IDIOT AND THAT YOUR BASTARD CTHULU MUST PUNISH YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME."
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! )) good idea
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'know, not to put a damper on things...but it's so unusual for a lad to actually travel from Africa to Europe. Not that it doesn't happen...it's just unusual. It's entirely possible that he's got a friend of his who happened to already be somewhere in Europe agree to play the role. Just something to consider.

Can you share more details of this bait? This is quite impressive from a new member! I for one would love to hear more.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That camera ion the Grand Place is brilliant! But the 30-secs on controlling it is frustrating, it's so hard to manouvre - go there now and watch the stage manager at the Jazz festi hiding in the wings!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I also thought that maybe he has an associate in Europe.
I told him to visit me at an 5-star hotel now, gave him the address:)
Hope I'll hear soon something from him.

Next step will be to get him out of Belgium to another country, I will try if this will work.

I bait him from two different emails and using two different identities.
I even got from him a real bank account in SA where he waits for me to transfer some funds Smile
I'll give more details when I'll finish the bait.
Also, I'm new on this site, but I am baiting for some time.
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you send that bank info to Alan? Instructions are in the tips forum.

I am baiting a lad right now who is VERY insistent on me traveling to Togo OR Belgium. I wonder if it's common to have contacts there, especially if they are from a larger group?

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LegolasGreenleaf wrote:
Did you send that bank info to Alan? Instructions are in the tips forum.

No. I will send now
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I remember of Brussels is that the City Centre was pretty cool, and that statue of the little kid peeing.

Ok, it's called the Mannekin Pis.
http://wikitravel.org/en/Brussels
Quote:
ust a short walk from the Grand Place-Grote Markt is the Manneken Pis, a small bronze statue thought to represent the "irreverent spirit" of Brussels. This statue of a child performing one of Nature's most basic functions is believed to have been inspired by a child who, while in a tree, found a special way to drive away invading troops. Belgians have created hundreds of outfits for this statue. One story goes that a father was missing his child and made a declaration to the city that when he found him he would build a statue of him, doing whatever it was that he was doing. Thus, a statue of a little boy peeing was created.

Get him to stand under it and you will win everyone's respect. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems that my victim will wait for me from 12 to 1 am Brussels time in Grande Place.
I will try to identify him using livecam Smile
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you work for the EU and that you are called of for Strasbourg, France. The parliament has HQ in both Brussels and Strasbourg. Could earn the lad some travelling miles and yourself a nice safari. If he is Brussels based he will se that as credible.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, that is what he sent to an email he think is is my assistant ones Smile

Quote:
Dear Friend,

How are you today?

Please, ask him to send you his phone number in Brussels to enable my representative to call him and schdule for their meetings.

Let him send me the phone number in Brussels or the Hotel number with his room phone number.

Regards

In fact, his "representative" writes from the same IP as he is.
Unfortunately, I know English very bad so I will not be able to get a phone call Very Happy
I will wait for his next message
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stander wrote:
I traced his last email IP to find the ISP information. Then I called the ISP and find out that that IP points to one hotel in Brussels and it is not a proxy.

No ISP will hand over that information without a subpoena. Post the headers from his email that shows he's there please. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must try to forward to the ISP scam emails you received, then they become more cooperative.
When I'll finish the bait I will post all info, including headers.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got a message from this guy today
http://voicemail.k7.net/asf/2066662542/2066662542_206_12439618811050964.WMA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic