SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is not the longest and most useless format in the world

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a tribute Very Happy

There followed an obviously pinched picture of some old bird. Possibly the longest and most pious script of EVER! Apart from the last sentence I'd have put it down to religious mania, but no, I have to contact the financier and get robbed. Feel free to play with this lunatic, I thought I'd just offer up this prize-turkey script and see if I could find out exactly where it says why i should contact the financier... Very Happy

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious: 'They will KNOW we are Christians by our love!! Please you have to email the Financeer....'

If you are interested, the original (minus the Financier part) can be found here:

http://associate.com/groups/anzac/0::58read.html

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems perfectly clear to me that you should reply in kind.

Quote:
Dear Dorothy Williams,

God which way the service. They show is getting rid of this shop, it is the ONLY THING in every last one toward that filled my heart was not deep at your faith in the show is looking at how to something that the mother, and unrefined in the service. They show is getting slain in your love feasts and suddenly in prayer much of the way this shop, and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how are being was not to another. He will be all over my inner being up with the TRUE reason you and Praise to believe me is what is what is what was imparting TRUTH to see... The whole world and Praise to discourage most people of the answer as I cannot fake the Spirit spoke to email the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and don't recall his Name How I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the people from the streets. In real-life situations as prophetic of that shop were truly love .') I want to be prayerfull and a man to concentrate on a man to the true LOVE .') I had best not going to envision shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the show is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the way this shop, it is getting rid of the true LOVE .') I cannot fake the way this shop, and unrefined in the TRUE reason you and Praise to email the TRUE reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people from the people from the whole world and don't recall his Name How to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the streets. In prayer much of the mother, and a man to another. He will be all over my inner being was not going to be all over my heart was imparting TRUTH to see... The TRUE reason you and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the service. They show is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of the whole world and don't recall his Name How I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and suddenly in real-life situations as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the true LOVE feasts and a man to be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I had best not going to something that filled my heart was not deep at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I want to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true LOVE .') I cannot fake the whole world and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the Spirit spoke to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to something that filled my heart was not to concentrate on a man to another. He will be all over my heart was not going to another. He will be all over my inner being was not going to be prayerfull and a man to something that the people of the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and a man to something that filled my heart was not going to believe me is the service. They show is what is looking at your faith in the show is getting rid of this shop, it is what is getting rid of this shop, it is getting slain in real-life situations as prophetic of this shop, and Praise to be all over my inner being was not deep at your faith in every last one toward that the true reason you and don't recall his Name How to another. He will be prayerfull and don't recall his Name How I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the true reason you and unrefined in the TRUE reason you and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the people of the whole world and Praise to something that shop were truly love feasts and suddenly in real-life situations as I cannot fake the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot fake the service. They show is what is getting rid of the service. They show is looking at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in the people of the Spirit spoke to be all over my inner being was not going to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and suddenly in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the show is getting rid of that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the people from the service. They show is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the answer as I cannot fake the service. They show is getting rid of the show is getting rid of this shop, it is what is what is looking at your faith in the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and suddenly in the service. They show is what is the people of the people of the ONLY THING in real-life situations as prophetic of the way the people of the whole world and Praise to another. He will be all over my heart was imparting TRUTH to believe me is what is getting rid of the show is getting rid of the show is getting rid of this shop, it is getting slain in the way the show is getting rid of the TRUE reason you and don't recall his Name How to envision God which way this shop, it is getting rid of the true reason you and Praise to email the TRUE LOVE feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I want to be prayerfull and Praise to believe me is what is getting slain in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the whole world and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the TRUE LOVE .') I had best not going to be prayerfull and Praise to be all over my inner being was not deep at your faith in your love .') I cannot fake the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and Praise to concentrate on a man to believe me is looking at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the show is getting slain in your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true LOVE feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the way the true reason you and a man to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the way the whole world and don't recall his Name How to another. He will be prayerfull and a man to believe me is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the whole world and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the mother, and Praise to email the whole world and Praise to discourage most people of that shop were truly love feasts and a man to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the show is getting rid of the TRUE reason you and suddenly in real-life situations as I had best not deep at your faith in prayer much of the people of that filled my heart was not going to believe me is what is getting rid of the true reason you and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how to another. He will be all over my inner being was not to another. He will be prayerfull and Praise to another. He will be all over my inner being was not going to concentrate on a man to discourage most people of the mother, and unrefined in every last one toward that filled my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and Praise to be all over my heart was not going to another. He will be prayerfull and Praise to discourage most people of the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and don't recall his Name How are being was not going to be all over my inner being was not going to email the whole world and unrefined in real-life situations as I want to be all over my heart was not going to another. He will be prayerfull and Praise to be prayerfull and Praise to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the true reason you and Praise to concentrate on a man to envision God which way the people from the service. They show is getting rid of this shop, it is what is getting rid of that filled my heart was not going to be prayerfull and Praise to another. He will be all over my inner being was not going to another. He will be prayerfull and suddenly in the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and unrefined in every last one toward that the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and a man to be all over my inner being was not going to be all over my inner being was not going to another. He will be prayerfull and suddenly in every last one toward that filled my heart was not going to envision God which way the true LOVE feasts and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how to something that filled my heart was not going to believe me is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of that the service. They show is getting rid of the TRUE reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of that filled my heart was imparting TRUTH to the people of this shop, it is getting slain in every last one toward that filled my heart was not going to see... The way this shop, it is what is looking at your faith in real-life situations as prophetic of the true LOVE .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the whole world and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to see... The TRUE reason you and a man to be all over my heart was imparting TRUTH to discourage most people of the TRUE reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the way the whole world and unrefined in every last one toward that the people of the way the TRUE reason you and Praise to another. He will be prayerfull and don't recall his Name How to something that filled my inner being was not to be prayerfull and Praise to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the TRUE LOVE feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that filled my inner being was not going to another. He will be prayerfull and a man to something that filled my heart was not going to another. He will be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the way the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot fake the way the TRUE reason you and Praise to email the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and don't recall his Name How are being was not going to believe me is what is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the service. They show is what is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the mother, and a man to be all over my heart was imparting TRUTH to be prayerfull and don't recall his Name How I want to see... The people from the people of the show is getting rid of this shop, it is getting rid of that shop were truly love feasts and a man to something that filled my heart was not going to another. He will be all over my inner being was not to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in every last one toward that the TRUE reason you and a man to another. He will be all over my heart was not going to something that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the way this shop, and Praise to something that the streets. In real-life situations as I want to be prayerfull and Praise to concentrate on a man to be prayerfull and a man to envision God which way this shop, it is getting rid of that filled my heart was not to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and Praise to another. He will be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how are being up with the service. They show is getting rid of the people of the people of the people of the show is getting rid of the mother, and don't recall his Name How to discourage most people of the answer as I cannot fake the whole world and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how to be all over my inner being was not going to another. He will be all over my heart was imparting TRUTH to another. He will be prayerfull and Praise to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the answer as prophetic of the service. They show is looking at your love .') I cannot fake the people of the Spirit spoke to see... The ONLY THING in the service. They show is getting rid of the people of the people of that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in your faith in the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the show is what is getting rid of the people of the service. They show is getting rid of that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the people from the mother, and a man to be all over my heart was not to be prayerfull and a man to something that the true LOVE feasts and Praise to be prayerfull and a man to the true reason you and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the show is looking at your faith in your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and Praise to believe me is looking at your faith in real-life situations as prophetic of this shop, it is getting rid of that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the mother, and a man to discourage most people from the ONLY THING in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in real-life situations as I want to something that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the true reason you and Praise to be prayerfull and a man to the service. They show is what is what is getting rid of that filled my heart was not going to be all over my inner being was imparting TRUTH to be all over my heart was not to be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the mother, and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how to be all over my heart was not going to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to email the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and Praise to email the service. They show is getting rid of the people from the true reason you and unrefined in every last one toward that filled my heart was not deep at your faith in every last one toward that the show is getting rid of the true reason you and don't recall his Name How I cannot fake the true reason you and don't recall his Name How are being was not going to discourage most people of the show is what is getting rid of the people of the people of the Spirit spoke to something that shop were truly love feasts and a man to another. He will be all over my heart was not to another. He will be prayerfull and suddenly in real-life situations as I cannot fake the ONLY THING in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the streets. In every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the service. They show is the true reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of this shop, it is getting rid of the way this shop, it is getting rid of this shop, it is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the service. They show is getting slain in the service. They show is what is what is what is the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and Praise to see... The true LOVE feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to another. He will be all over my inner being was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and a man to another. He will be all over my heart was not to be all over my heart was not going to another. He will be all over my heart was not to be prayerfull and a man to see... The whole world and Praise to another. He will be all over my heart was not to be all over my inner being was imparting TRUTH to the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the mother, and Praise to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of the TRUE reason you and don't recall his Name How to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of the people of the service. They show is getting rid of this shop, it is getting slain in real-life situations as prophetic of the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and suddenly in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the Spirit spoke to the TRUE reason you and Praise to envision God which way the Spirit spoke to believe me is getting rid of the true reason you and Praise to see... The TRUE LOVE feasts and Praise to concentrate on a man to something that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to believe me is looking at your faith in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the true reason you and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the ONLY THING in every last one toward that filled my heart was not going to email the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and Praise to be all over my heart was not to be all over my heart was not going to see... The people of that shop were truly love .') I want to something that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and Praise to be prayerfull and Praise to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the Spirit spoke to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the show is getting rid of this shop, it is getting rid of the TRUE PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of the show is getting rid of the mother, and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and unrefined in real-life situations as I had best not going to be all over my heart was not going to the ONLY THING in real-life situations as I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I want to believe me is getting rid of the answer as I cannot fake the Spirit spoke to another. He will be prayerfull and a man to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the service. They show is looking at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of the true reason you and unrefined in the way the mother, and Praise to something that shop were truly love .') I had best not going to be prayerfull and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how to another. He will be all over my inner being was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as prophetic of that shop were truly love feasts and suddenly in real-life situations as I cannot fake the ONLY THING in real-life situations as prophetic of the true LOVE .') I had best not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and Praise to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and don't recall his Name How are being was not going to something that the people of that shop were truly love .') I want to something that filled my heart was imparting TRUTH to be all over my inner being was not going to be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I had best not going to be prayerfull and a man to be prayerfull and don't recall his Name How are being up with the answer as I want to something that filled my inner being was not going to be all over my heart was not to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the answer as prophetic of the answer as prophetic of this shop, it is getting rid of the people of that filled my heart was not going to the true PEOPLE!!! It's own convenience, and a man to be all over my heart was not going to be all over my heart was not going to believe me is getting rid of the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the true reason you and don't recall his Name How are being was imparting TRUTH to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the people from the service. They show is getting slain in real-life situations as I cannot fake the answer as I cannot fake the people from the Spirit spoke to concentrate on a man to be prayerfull and Praise to another. He will be prayerfull and a man to another. He will be prayerfull and Praise to something that filled my inner being was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the whole world and don't recall his Name How to something that filled my inner being was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as prophetic of the whole world and Praise to email the true reason you and Praise to see... The streets. In real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of that filled my heart was not going to the show is getting slain in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I want to envision God which way this shop, and shall arise false Christs..... [the part about how I cannot fake the people from the Spirit spoke to another. He will be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true reason you and Praise to another. He will be all over my heart was not going to believe me is getting rid of the TRUE reason you and unrefined in the answer as I cannot say enough GOOD impressions when we treat each other, the TRUE LOVE feasts and a man to email the answer as prophetic of this shop, it is looking at your love feasts and a man to be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the TRUE reason you and suddenly in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love feasts and a man to another. He will be prayerfull and unrefined in every last one toward that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the answer as I cannot fake the whole world and suddenly in real-life situations as I cannot fake the mother, and a man to envision God which way the show is getting slain in every last one toward that the show is getting slain in real-life situations as I cannot fake the way this shop, it is getting rid of the true reason you and a man to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the show is getting slain in real-life situations as I cannot fake the people of this shop, and don't recall his Name How to believe me is getting rid of that shop were truly love .') I had best not going to believe me is getting slain in real-life situations as I cannot fake the service. They show is getting rid of the TRUE LOVE .') I cannot fake the answer as I cannot fake the true LOVE feasts and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the whole world and a man to be prayerfull and Praise to be prayerfull and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the true LOVE .') I had best not going to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in your faith in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and Praise to something that filled my heart was imparting TRUTH to something that filled my heart was imparting TRUTH to discourage most people of that shop were truly love feasts and unrefined in real-life situations as I cannot fake the whole world and a man to something that shop were truly love .') I cannot fake the whole world and unrefined in real-life situations as prophetic of the true reason you and Praise to be all over my heart was not going to be all over my heart was not going to another. He will be all over my inner being was not to be all over my heart was not to email the true LOVE .') I cannot fake the way this shop, it is what is what is getting slain in real-life situations as I cannot fake the answer as I cannot fake the service. They show is getting rid of this shop, and Praise to envision God which way the show is getting rid of the TRUE reason you and a man to be prayerfull and Praise to be prayerfull and unrefined in the TRUE LOVE feasts and don't recall his Name How to be prayerfull and Praise to email the TRUE LOVE feasts and unrefined in the service. They show is what is getting slain in prayer much of the whole world and Praise to something that shop were truly love .') I want to be all over my heart was not deep at your faith in the streets. In every last one toward that shop were truly love.

I ran the format through a probability-based text mangler. It's interesting to note that it makes almost as much sense as the original... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That text mangler is great! Do you have a link? That will be my standard way of replying to lads a few emails into a nbait when they actually read most of what you write.. good and simple way to waste their time

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The text mangler is actually a custom script I wrote, although I'm sure similar things exist on the Web.

If enough people are interested, I could probably work it up into something which could be distributed as an .exe.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic