SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Had to change my character name twice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Thaddeus Venture
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I had to change my character name twice. I was reading the letters and my characters name was already being used.
Then I went to the forums and also browsing the forums another name i was going to use. (Hint spinal tap).

Must find new name.

LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Use the first/last names of the Venture bros characters in combination with a random name.

like Dean Cook, John Venture, Brock Johnson, etc...

I really need to catch up on that show, it was a riot.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marilyn Manson's modality is a good one - first name of a pinup, last name of a serial killer. perhaps for baiting we could choose different criteria, first name of a famous swindler and the last name of a military genius?
- Bernard Patton
- David Harris
- Ashley Khan

... All sounding fairly inconspicuous Smile

Dr. Thaddeus Venture
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-BYzaDwNoE
This video is a appropriate. If i could get a 419 video of this it will make my year. Very Happy I'm renting this movie tonight.

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Thaddeus,

Your video is more than approriate!

I never thought about it before, but the lyrics have something for every scammer.

I hereby nominate Spinal Tap’s “Give Me Some Money” as 419Eater's Official Mugu Anthem.

Quote:
Stop wasting my time,
You know what I want,
You know what I n-n-need,
Or maybe you don’t.

Do I have to come right flat out and tell you everything?
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!

I’m nobody’s fool (mugu),
I’m nobody’s clown,
I’m treating you cool,
I’m putting you down.

But baby I don’t intend to leave empty handed:
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!

Oh, Yeah! Go Nigel go! (Nigel solo)

GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!

Don’t get me wrong,
Try getting me right!

Your face is OK (think romance lads),
But your purse is too tight.
I’m looking for Pound Notes, loose change, bad checks, anything!

GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!
GIVE ME SOME MONEY!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Thaddeus Venture wrote:

Must find new name.

If you want, I can give you a list of names and surnames originated from Eastern Europe Smile Alter all, there are a lot of people with that ancestry in the US
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nigel: I second that motion.

In addition to that I'd like to get a lad to put his praise for that amp on video. I might start a company that sells amps that go 'all the way up to eleven' and have a lad do my commercial. Thinking of which, did anybody ever do a 'commercial's' site?

I might just... if I have the time for it soon(ish)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic