SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New massbait, calling all newbies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy was once a very successful scammer, that is until he ran into the Gmerboyz. He's had his network of bank accounts and fake sites destroyed, many lads won't work with him because they think he's bad luck. I know this because he thinks I'm one of his buddies.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job all involved. Our lad has told me he is very excited about all of the new potential magas, I can't wait until he comes crying back to me soon about how he lost money again to the dastardly G0m3r. Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to give it a go, let's see how much frustration a newbie can cause... Smile

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simon Templar is on the job.

With famous names, no need to leet or mask ...

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had no word from him yet to either Annette or George, but if he is active I hope that will change. They're both very compliant characters, maybe a little slow at times, may need things explaining, maybe a bit forgetful, but extremely compliant and first-rate VFL's

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No email back yet.think he's dribbling at the fantastic response he's getting! Twisted Evil

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA, slap your lad, he's being lazy - not a peep to either character

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that the flood of phone calls that he has been receiving lately about his cousin's offer for gay sex haven't scared him off. I have noticed he will disappear from time to time and then pop back up again.

Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in. I emailed him that i was glad he was on the case and that i lost 3k to scammers. He sent back the standard script asking me for $250 via WU to get 5k per day until i collected a total of 150k.

I sent him a MTCN and sender name that I received in my catcher account, that when plugged into the WU website actually says the money is ready to be picked up lol. Hopefully he will go to the WU to claim the $1 or whatever it is that is waiting. Anyone ever figure out how lads get a real MTCN number to use in a scam email?
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Nightmare, we don't do that. We don't give scammers something they can in turn use to scam someone else!

Please PM a mod for details on how to take care of deadifying that MTCN so that it can't be used.

Edit to add: I think we've determined that they think it's worth the $10 minimum transfer to themselves in order to get a valid mtcn to use.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi

Last edited by bruckner on Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been out of baiting for a while. This will be a good opportunity to get back into it.

I've sent two e-mails to two seperate scammers, but nothing yet.

Just sent him an e-mail. Hopefully he'll respond. Twisted Evil

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think have to use now terms like 'fu**ing bastard and rotten shit' to describe this scammer and the answer I received to my mails, describing my character as a former victim of scam from nigeria and my doubts about his mail to be genuine, and asking for a official letter.

here we go:
Quote:
You may understand, that I have doubts, that this offer is genuine.
I have no proof. Just a cheap e-mail which says send 250 via WU.
same as thousend other cheap mails from Nigeria or Germany.
Thank you

Quote:
I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL SINCE WE HAVE NOT MET BEFORE NOW BUT I GIVE YOU MY WORDS AND YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE TRUST AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT. TO BE RICH IN LIFE, YOU TAKE SOME RISK, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO TRUST ME BUT THINK OF THE MONEY THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY. I AM A MAN OF GOD, I DO NOT CHEAT OTHERS OK. I HOPE WITH THE ABOVE EXPLAINATION, YOU WILL BE REST ASSURED AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT?

THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU NOW. FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO TRUST ME FOR ONCE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FUNDS AND LATER TELL ME THANK YOU.. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS

rott in hell.

--------

Sir, is there any modality he has not experienced till now ?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can spot a baiter pretty quickly, the challenge here is to see who can string him along the longest. He's not a very patient lad and I love it when he gets mad and then tells me about it. It's like owning your own pet, but one that you'd really love to stuff into a sack and drown in the river.

He's been through most modalities, but if someone can get him to cough up another bank account, that would be awesome. Perhaps having his dolla chopped by Mr. G0m3r would also piss him off, he really believes that the boogeyman is named G0m3r.

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't even replied to me... Perhaps he's suspicious of my "hilarious" baiting name. Sad

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps. He's scared of his own shadow right now. I fear for his sanity sometimes. Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another format he's running:

Quote:
Date: 29/05/2009 1:00:08 PM
Subject: Microsoft Word Sweepstakes Jackpot(R) Winner 09

Microsoft Word Sweepstakes Jackpot® Winner 09
Microsoft Windows Mega Jackpot® 2009
[email protected]

This is to formally inform you that your winnings of 5.5 million
pounds has been withdrawn from us (Courier) and deposited in a Bank
(NATWEST BANK PLC.UK) by the Microsoft Word Lottery 2009.

Be advised that the lottery house has instructed us to contact you to
let you know that you will have to now contact the paying Bank for the
transfer of your winnings to any Bank of your choice world wide.

Also be informed that you will still have an activation fee to pay to
the Bank before your total sum will be transfered to you.

If you are not ready to proceed with you claims, kindly ignore this message.

To proceed with your claims, Please provide us with the below details:

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Mode of Identification: Driver's licence, International Passport E.T.C.:

All information's are to be sent to the following email address:
[email protected]

Thanks for you understanding and co-operation in this issue.

Regards.
Microsoft Windows Mega Jackpot® 2009.
[email protected]

julius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character also got scammed last year! He immediately sent an email to Micheal Smile to see how to get his funds.

edit:typo

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm game. Micheal is about to hear about my character's past experiences with a successful Nigerian romance scammer and will have to work through obvious reluctance to get any money sent.
Lets see if he is brave enough to hit the reply button. Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Unoriginal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Down home country Jethro Biggum was scammed as well! I lost my last one let's see how this goes.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
^^

Nightmare, we don't do that. We don't give scammers something they can in turn use to scam someone else!

Please PM a mod for details on how to take care of deadifying that MTCN so that it can't be used.

Edit to add: I think we've determined that they think it's worth the $10 minimum transfer to themselves in order to get a valid mtcn to use.

Hmm didnt think about that, but if this guy is as good as SSA says he prob already has that sort of scam going. I wont do it anymore but I did get him to go down to WU and try to get the dough! He wrote me that he couldnt get it and for me to confirm details Very Happy
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm ashamed to say even my gentle characters failed to rustle up his interest...is he particularly gmail-averse, do you think?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...is he particularly gmail-averse, ..
- I was going with new fashion and opened fix (fast) nuuu strompost.net box... ooooo. has really retro-flavour, like 1992.
(i did not check till now what the header could tell about me, lazy and bcause I dont pretend to be elsewhere as I am, geographically. and have no fix IP).
he anser as was just wetin for me.

but maybe he is just kept busy by our colleagues and U are in queue, or - weekend ?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait character is going at him using the "type like it hurts" modality. Why waste good ink on a bad lad? I'm aiming a little more generously this time, twelve words or less per reply. Saves my time, wastes his, and gives the impression I am a stupid mugu.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone may not be working either. If someone can call him and slap him for not having his phone on, that would add insult to injury.

awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet old lady B3tty Br0wn has been scammed and wants her money back...

This is my first bait and I am replying strictly using advice from Eat3r Univ3rsity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic