SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do scammers use software to tell if...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
timeforaction
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...you werent a part of their original mailing list? Evil or Very Mad
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really dont think they care enough to check on things like that. If you send them an email, they will reply.

...I can send my International Passport to you, but if the reason why you need it is for your so-called caw to have a feel of it before accepting to assist me, then forget it...
It beat my imagination that a human being will depend on an animal who reason with instinct to make decision for a real human being....... AM AMAZE. -James Flash

I am a staff and the ass-youth leader of WORLD HUMAN RIGHT ORGANIZATION
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I've ever heard of. They seem more than happy to talk to anyone. Heck, I have even switched emails on 3 of them very early into a bait (Stupid Yahoo doesn't like proxies (Tor), banned me from sending)

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short answer: no.

They send hundreds of formats out to thousands upon thousands of email addies. They wouldn't waste their time going back through all of their sent formats to make sure that a responding vic was actually on the To list.

Also, lots of people have more than one email. A real vic might have recieved the email on one addy, and replied from another. Happens all the time.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scammers have access to exactly the same resources as we do. Depending on there level of skill would depend on if they use special software or not, if we polled the members here, about 80% probably do not use any special equipment / software either.

Scammers dont care if they didnt email you, as long as you have CASH. thats the only thing that interests them.

Keep mentioning the money and they will dress in womens clothing wear tin hats and dance on one leg for you whilst performing ritual stupidness.

Thats about it really, over time they might well begin to get more high tech, but if we can get it so they can too, but the odds are heavily in our favour as there motives are money therefore we have an overall advantage.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the rarest offchance they call you out on switching to an account they didn't email you on, you just tell them that you received their offer on your work acount and are replying from home - but then they know that as *they* sent it to *you*, after all - surely they're not saying they spammed it out to *loads* of people?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic