SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck traveler scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice the moron didn't add the city the hotel is in. I also Googled it. Laughing

I've sent the secure payment, let's see how bright "Ann" is.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
She wrote me a book:

Quote:
Hi Bill,

Story about meeting friend, settling bills, needs to send money to friend's mom in Atlanta

I got the same script. Said I'd save him the trip to WU by calling office and getting friend's phone number and calling her to wire funds.

Hmm - maybe "Ann" will be his girlfriend, and my character, Baron, has been cheating on her; so will decide to chop the dolla. My character will be unable to go to WU; so he'll get Suzi to make the money after telling the story. She'll call Ann and the game is on; keeping the cash for herself and telling the scammer to play along if he wants a cut of future money as the girls plan to bleed the Baron dry in revenge for cheating.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Edited for new idea.

Last edited by jlc419 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent:

Quote:
Your Mom just called - she was able to convince the WU guy to let her send the money without the extra details. You can go and pick it up - and then you can get your ass back here because you have some explaining to do!

Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Berta did the mistake, to ask ...who the f*** is this smallboi Lewis and why should I send this pisser money. I have send it already to your name, question: whats the name of your dog. so go and get it.

now there is silence. maybe he`s hurt in his feelings.
now Clara will queue in the helpline.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Atalanta script is in my inbox; just half an hour after it was this:

Quote:
Still have not received any money, have sent you email on how to direct payment through my friend's mum who has provided the fund for my bills.

So I replied:

Quote:
I showed this to your Mom and she wasn't happy. She's not sending anything to any gorram schoolfriend's mother; the money she sent is still available for pickup by you right now and that's final, she said.

Do us both a favour and collect it because she's real grumpy and not good company right now.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
okonumiyaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry for the stress, i appreciate your concern. Please this is the email contact of my friend's mum:

[email protected] Please make it first priority, I will leave immediately we receive the confirmation of payment.

Regards

Ann.

The friend's mother has been sent MTCN Secure
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Annoyance is showing:

Quote:
For crying out loud, i am not joking. I have not received any money.
Please let me have the full details including the MTCN number used in sending the money, if posible the payment slip

Mal wasn't happy either:

Quote:
You don't need the MTCN - just your Mom's name and address, and you know that! For the love of Pete, stop whining and get the gorram money.

Sand Timer x 7
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For crying out loud, i am not playing any game. I told you that i was unable to pick the money. The details given was not
adequate to pick the money.

Please let me have the full details used in sending the money, if posible the payment slip

Poor Ann can't remember her mothers maiden name. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the Atlanta script too.

That's too bad, I just sent the money to NC yesterday, now I have to cancel the transfer and resend it.... Laughing

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is getting frustrated. I've sent 2 WU and he's got no money:

Of course, he is about to find out that my characters ex is the one he gave the money to send and she decided to chop his dollar. After all, he dumped her for Ann. She's offering him 30% of any future cash.

Last edited by jlc419 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am tired of this frustration, still have not pick the money. The ntcm number you sent was not correct. Please i have told you on what to do.

Please make the correction and furnish me with full details ok? I am sorry for the stress

What is a ntcm number?I guess the Moneygram I sent wouldn't go through.Pity-must try again

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like now we send cash to Ann's friend's mom.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
okonumiyaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont understand what you are talking about, i only helped your person to pay his bills. All i expected from you is to send the fund the exact way i gave your person, ask the western Union to give you the complet info used in sending the money. I am an old person, i could not afford to pass through that stress. I will not pass through that process forwarded from the wester union.

Lew1s Franc3s

She's too old for MTCN secure. told her to contact customer service
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poor lad. When my character's ex chopped his dollar and offered a split, he decided to ignore he threat to cut him off if he ratted her out:

Of course, he got slapped with a "deal off, and I got more cash thanks..." email from the ex. My character will send the lad a note, replying to an "edited" version of his mail sans the copy of teh ex's deal saying "Apology accepted, here's more cash..."

Maybe Baron will ask about the mum as well... don't want her worried.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is winding down. A week of lad frustration priceless Twisted Evil

M1ke 1tsede just invided the small boi to join GomerBoz as junior assistant. Laughing
p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic