SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dial-a-lad ( Now with audio page 2,3 and 4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since a while back I am a daily user of the eminent service offered by: www.evaphone.com - it gives you two brief phonecalls for free per day. I am now calling a lad every day using this. After a few days, this lad is starting to get pissed. I like this because it takes very little time and obviously causes him some grief.

Today I got an idea: lets pick a "LAD OF THE DAY" and have a bunch of members calling him. I never speak to the lads using this service ( I have no microphone installed.. ) but just listen to him (irritated ) say "Hello, hello ::"

I invite anyone interested to please call: 233541269147 - a random loan lad based in Ghana.

If anyone likes the idea - feel free to add new numbers for more lads to get harassed. It will be great if we can get few baiters together to blast his phone daily. One lad/ day would be good.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18

Last edited by LADBUSTER on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the above lads format.. a loan lad. please: blast his phone Very Happy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:23:09 -0700
Subject: RE: Legitimate loan lender
To:

Dear

Before we can give any individual loan you have to provide the following information.

LOAN APPLICATION:
Name Of Applicant:***************
Sex:***************
Tel:***************
Mobile:***************
Amount Requested:***************
Loan Duration:***************
Purpose of the Loan:***************

IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL CALL MY PRIVATE LINE 00233541269147

SO THAT I CAN DISCUSS WITH YOU PROPERLY.

Mr Frank Asare

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have put $10 on Skype - and randomly call lads and random hours and hang up.. if you do it in the first 1-2 seconds you dont get billed if you hang up as soon as you hear them answer..

Great fun.. and causes lads to turn off the phone and/or lose a lot of sleep.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Altair
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a few calls just now, he sounded fairly frustrated already. Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad he is getting calls at inconvinient hours Twisted Evil

I gave him two calls right now and he sounded very tired .. and slightly irritated Laughing

This is sort of like insult baiting, pretty rewarding as you instantly can hear the pain of the lad.

Feel free to add new mugus to the "have a bad day" list..

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him also.
He doesn't seem too happy, but I'm sure we can do better Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hit him twice again from my work computer.. he was in the cafe. The stupid mugu must have had a rough night. I conencted a headset so this morning I spoke briefly with him ( well I said control number a few times before it disconnected .. ) so that he will keep his phone open for more abuse.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The loan lad in the first post is not answering his phone anymore it seems. Great sucess Very Happy

Here is another number: +229 93 48 34 15

A Benin lad. Classic dumb NOK scam. Lets fry his phone! I only tried the number in skype sofar so I hope it works well with www.evaphone.com

Do send the above listed informations to this bank for Confirmation.

Your are required to contact the Intercontinental Bank Plc, Director
Exchange Control Division for Funds Allocation.
Name:Dr Dagogo Jack Tel:+229 93 48 34 15.
Email:[email protected]

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call and ask about the sex offer email. Both are mid-level captains or ogas and they REALLY hate my recent attention.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a very deserving lad I have been messing with for well over a year. Feel free to give him hell

+0022566418244

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy, I just woke your ivory coat lad up. I think I disturbed his peace.

I didnt get his number to work through evaphone though so I called him with skype. Its too bad that not all lad are reachable through the free service.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's very unhappy when getting calls now Smile
Called him twice
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads with US and Canada numbers

Quote:
Fill the attached form, and return it bank immediately for the wire transfer of your fuunds to be processed and be triggered into your bank account.

It is very important you call me on my telephone number: 14056944678 for more directives.

Yours faithfully,
Darryn Kauffman

Quote:
the payment offical and our representative has arrived canada, and have tried to contact you but to no avil. please call them as soon as you get this mail and introduce yourself so that the can know it is you that the have the payment information for.

Jim Dane = 416-837-2578

Andrew David = 416-830-0843

Benedict Smith

Quote:
mark please call williams the diplomat now on this number 1 866 875 1461 now because i dont want to lose my money with him is my life now so do your best to help him to get the clearance so that he can deliver this consignment your house and you get back to me

Quote:
Mr. Peter King
864 380 0452
Attn:

Our representative Mr. Peter King complain that your phone is always on voice msg, please call him on this number 8643800452 immediately so that he will give you directives on how to meet with him in South Carolina.

Call him as soon as you get this message and let him know when you will be with him for the clearing of your consignment fund.

Mr. Tony Pratt.

Quote:
Timothy Franz Geithner
Secretary
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C. 20220
631 853 9157

Quote:
Thank you for your email. The charges will be sent to us via western union or moneygram to Washington D.C. I will furnish you with the names of our local representatives with valid USA ids. to enable you send the money directly to them.Please tell me when you intend to send it.

Like i told you yesterday, i have today been assigned a telephone by the diplomatic community here. The number is 202 470 4850. Call me.

Rgds,
Tony Jammal. (diplomat with trunk box filled with Saddams cash scam)

Quote:
robert? hora this your ACC#500788882 PIN:60366
amt: $27.35m
?please call this number to confirm your fund here, 1-206-438-9609
john cowell.

Quote:
John Cowel 1-416-878-5157 (a diplomat in Canada with a trunk box filled with Saddams cash)
HELLO RICHARD LOPEZ,
HOW YOU TODAY SIR, THIS JOHN COWELL THE DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT AM NOW IN TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA ,SO NOW WHEN ARE YOU COME DOWN HERE TO PICK UP YOUR CONSIGNMENT FROM ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COLLING YOUR PHONE I CAN GET YOU ON THE PHONE , AND I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFOR I CAN DO ANY THING NOW THIS IS MY NUMBER :+1-416-878-5157.
THANK YOU
JOHN COWELL

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice with some US/Can numbers. I am in europe so I will be happy to give those lads a call at inconvienient (for them!) hours..

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all -- thanks for harrasing that lad. I'm sure he enjoyed it.

Here is a reply I got to my mass insult bait. This lad looks like a fun one. His reply can give folks some background
Quote:
[email protected]
Quote:
Mr fake wannabe rastaman, u know why I cannot blame ur lousy thinking, the weed u smoke is completely controlling ur brain, if not, u will know that mugu respond to just anything they read, well I cannot blame u bcos u just started this game, why dont u come back to Naija so that we can update u on the latest levels instead of claiming a killa, u think I go dey fear ur bullet, u make me laff, call me +234 709 321 9550, i no dey fear anything born of a woman, how ur own wan be sef? There is nothing to clear big yahoo man, package ur client well, bcos u cannot ever contest a client i call my own, not to talk of cutting my job, u r so funny

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun things I thought about for saying over evaph0ne for laddie enjoyment -

"Get out... GET OUT!!!" (Best in the wee hours Laddie-time)
"They're coming for you!" (ditto)
Funny animal-sound ringtones (got a herd of cows one on my cell, need to get the screaming monkey)
The word Witch!(but spelled with a "B") (Used to do that one at a previous job). Any other similar, derogatory term should work as well.
Burps and other bodily function noises.

TW
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more lads for your consideration. Details drawn from the scam letters they sent

Quote:
UPS, Contact Person: Mr. Randy Angelo
Telephone: +2348053008731

NAME:REV TOMSON JOHN
PHONE NUMBER:+2347026927870

NAME: MR.CLETUS ROBINS
TEL: E+44 709_298_0496

Mr. Celestin Dossou
+229- 21073310

Contact Person: ( Mr. Zeek Miller )
Company Name:FedEx Courier Services
Tel: +229-98434765

Name:BARRISTER MIKE IKE
NUMBER;00229 98659076

Mr. Vusi Donald
Direct Telephone: + 27 78 2347701

Dr. John Billy,
phone (+447035972257 or +447035961362

Mr. Rob Hill
Tel Phone: +234-806-728-0222

Designation: Attorney & Solicitor
Barrister:Harliday Bruce
Telephone: +44-7024087850

Mr. Buka Naam.
+22676942164

MR.OMAR AHMED
(PHONE:00226 78 50 64 94)
(Bill and exchange manager

Mr. Andrew Ofori.
+233-247-633-013

Mr.Adeniji Cole
+2347057747321

Stanley Cole

SIR ALEXANDER OKWU
BANK OF AFRICA
TEL/FAX:+229 98591985

NAME: KENNEDY PAUL
TELL:234-7085245781

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so I'm trying to use evaphone, but I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I enter telephone number, it just says "this call direction is not supported." I assume that means I'm trying to call somewhere that I can't?

I entered my own number and it worked perfectly. I just don't understand why I can't make it work for somewhere fun like Benin, Togo, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, etc... I can't even get British numbers to work!

I've been copying and pasting the numbers from this thread and some from my own baits, and I just can't seem to make it work! What am I doing wrong?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I have to add a "1" between the country code (first 3 digits, usually) and the phone # proper.
Some -still- do not work on eva regardless Crying or Very sad
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paste the number like this: 22998591985 - without any + or anything. That usually works. However, the service is not operational at all times. The Ghana lad ( the fist number in this thread, number has always worked fine for me but right now when I was about to call him it didnt work ( call direction not supported).

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tom_Walker wrote:
Burps and other bodily function noises.

Try this sound board

Clicky

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CarlisleNinnymuggins wrote:
so I'm trying to use evaphone, but I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I enter telephone number, it just says "this call direction is not supported."

Same problem here, even using my own number. I tried the suggestion of adding an extra digit after the country code, and that makes EvaPhone actually dial, but my phone never gets an incoming call. Maybe it's because I'm in the UK?

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With Mozilla, it tells me "direction not supported" or if it does dial, it crashes my browser. Mad

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my primary insult bait accounts is being spoofed/e-bombed by a lad. I managed to get a copy of the form he is bombing. Please feel free to hurl any and all abuses his way Twisted Evil
Quote:
CONTACT PERSON: MR. STEPHEN OSAGIEDE ORONSAYE
OFFICE NUMBER: +234-708-283-0661
[email protected]

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy, I called the lad that spoofed your email - he is on edge Very Happy

Thanks all for the great help with the first lad in this thread. He is a complete wreck right now after a few days of a massive phone campaign.

Lets hope Evaphone gets it act together again.

Edit: Dont call the Ghana lad (first post ) or GO BURN HELL FIRE OOOOOOO

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic