SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split off from "Music 2 My Ears..."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fouroneniner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any news or has this been moved to a new thread?

I've just found this place and been directed here, read the whole thing and it feels like it's been left hanging....

Are the Miracles still in Chad?

Did he ever print the money?

Is Anita still slutting around?

sooooooo many unanswered questions.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Someone PM'd me to let me know that this thread had been brought back to the top. How nice.

Well, Miracle and Charles seem to be in Chad still. None of us are really baiting much at all, but I just checked and they emailed not too long ago, just to see if they still write. They do. Twisted Evil They seem to be enjoying their life in Chad. We have kind of just forgot about them. In about a month it will be one year that they are on safari.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fourone -- while we appreciate your appreciation for one of our biggest baits ever, we disapprove on doing anything that will bring back JoJo from his "retirement" -- and when that thing includes necroing an old thread, well, it just makes our Mod teeth grind down to stumps.

Anyway, in case anyone missed it the first time, split off from here

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to Adamu and Leg? I noticed eventually they just stopped responding, were they ever heard from again?

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're still in Chad. We just got an e-mail from them yesterday. It will be 11 months soon, and we pay zero attention to them.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
fouroneniner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the resurrection, my mind was slightly warped from reading all 164 pages in about a week.

Must. Read. More. Stickies.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you know, I was just thinking about this one the other day. Wasn't there some money printing part that kicked off towards the end, too?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic