SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Gomer is a Fedex Wannabe-And is now wanted by the FBI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes tell lads that land in my catcher account "what are you talking about?I sent Mr Gomer $5000 for this last week."Keeping his name out there.Most of the time they don't respond,but sometimes you get a gem back

We are in receipt of your email you sent to us in our office and the content was well noted, I wish to inform you that Mr. Gomer is a partial member to the FedEx not a real member he always like to come to our office because he certainly like the job of a FedEx. We want you to stop every transaction that you have with Mr. Gomer, we are very sorry that he may collected an amount of money from you but never mine we are going to deliver your real parcel to your residential address as soon as we confirm the security keeping fee charges

I was unaware that Fedex was a membership organization.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But ehrm.. if mr Gomer is a member of the FedEx company, then the money you sent is in the right hands is it not? So they can now deliver your parcel?

(next go for a bank account, but that of course doesn't work (cuz it's closed) so you can then transfer the money to mr Gomer's bank account because that worked last time Wink )

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc

How far do you go with Mr. Gomer? I am trying out this modality as we speak with two different baits, both characters are informing their lads "I sent the money to your representative, Mr. Gomer, per his instructions" and telling them it was for more than what they wanted originally. I am waiting for some results.

One has sternly warned me against working with Gomer because he is not part of the organization, I said too late money's on its way...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Badger-not sure.I usually just use it to get a rise out of them.But I tried this
Quote:
What the hell do you mean he is a partial member?What kind of bullshit is this?If I send you this $540,what assurance do I have that you will help me get my money back?

He sent today
Quote:
Good Day to you and your entire family. Thanks for your email you sent to us in our office, I willing wish to inform you that the assurances of remitting the security keeping charges ($540) is a must guarantee that the parcel is going to be shipped to your residential address in your country. We have even made it in good faith, having consulted our superior, West Africa Region. And Barrister Daniel Simpson, at the Federal High Court Of Justice, Nigeria . We the FedEx company are really very sorry for the wrong mixed understanding let you through by or nor membership staff Mr. Gamer and have been authorize not to step the company again. You are not only going to receive your money back from us as soon as the security keeping fee have been paid, your parcel is also going to commences shipment to your home within 24hours,that means over night delivery. We want you to understand that the security keeping charges is the only fee you are to remit before your parcel can get to you and that makes us very sock and surprise haven had what Mr. Gamer done to you. I want you to understand that your parcel is in the security room for safety reasons and the FedEx company have assure you that as soon as the fee is paid your money will be given to you back and your parcel. You don’t need to board yourself over this issue because you are in the right track and the FedEx is willing to deliver this package to you as soon as the fee is paid.
100% Assurances has be given to you that immediately the fee is paid to our office your parcel and the money which Mr. Gamer collected from you we all be handed to you in persons by our delivery officer. We do advise you to proceed with the payment today in any of the western union office that is closer to you and get back to us with the payment details. We have promise that as soon as the fee is remitted to our office your money and your parcel we all commences delivery to your respectful home.

Mr Gomer has made them very sock,and I do not need to Board myself over this issue?Suffice to say this one is way off script-this looks like fun Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh-now he is wanted by the FBI
Quote:
HOWEVER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ANY OTHER EMAIL APART FROM THE FEDEX COMPANY FOR WE HAVE TRACK MR GAMER DOWN FOR COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU WITHOUT THE FEDEX KNOWING. HE IS WANTED NOW BY THE F.B.I AND SHALL SOON WE CAULT BASE ON OUR MONITORING NETWORK.
WE HAVE ALSO AUTHORIZE THE FEDEX COMPANY TO RELEASE YOUR PARCEL AS SOON AS THE SECURITY FEE IS PAID.

All is well though,for
Quote:
THE FBI IS WASHING YOU

Jack the hitlad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff from your lad, Doc H. "Mr. Gamer" will be pleased that his reputation has been spreading. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic