SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New hitlad ready for abuse!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTN.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT
YOU, my TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO
CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU
DONT WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD
TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $70,000. USD,
AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND
YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLED YOU FROM MY
EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO
BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO
YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE
FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU WILL HAVE YOUR
SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO SATY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ?

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE, (1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH
THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM
KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.
I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW,MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO
GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously...I know people fall for scams...but some of these have to be formats they are just testing that can't work on anyone...right?

I mean, you'd have better chances of hitting the Nigerian lottery than getting a hit placed on you Laughing

This could be a fun angle though, I think I might try it. Barter him down. "I'm just some loser, no one I know would pay more than 10k to off me!".

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hitlad has been around for some time... And people do fall for this.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LegolasGreenleaf wrote:
I think I might try it. Barter him down. "I'm just some loser, no one I know would pay more than 10k to off me!".

Try it. Hitlads can be fun. There's a tutorial here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126585
There are links to two óf my hired killer baits in my sig.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, this is a hitlad-esque variant, where the lad is offering you videotape evidence of the illigal activity. The next step will be a simple advance fee fraud attempt for you to pay the delivery charges of the tape--because of course anyone who has lalready been paid $70k or whatever to kill you cannot afford the high cost of VHS parcel delivery.

I'd try to get him to knock you off instead. You have been suicidal, haven't you? I'm sure he'll agree to kak you--for a fee.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, hitmen are a lot of fun. You can go so many ways with them.
The usual "please don't kill me" bait, you can work with them, ...

I once had a hitlad honestly being worried about my sanity after I told him how I got the people of a little town kill each other, including descriptions of how the gas-station was blown up and how an angry mob wanted to burn down the church.

Some lads are real dumb-nuts (beware, not all of them are, although that's a common concept people have of lads), and I found that the role of a hitman seems to be a favorite for those idiots.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a very reliable killer if they let the targets buy out of their contracts; remind me never to use him next time I need someone rubbed out. And I pick option two! Razz

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad-maths FTW! Very Happy

hit lads are almost certainly the dumbest specie on the planet, and one of the rudest. Have fun!

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They are only rude until you get them to work with you, if you opt to go that way.
With the guy I had worrying about which level of insanity I might be at I had a threat-contest before he realized that I'm too tough a nut to crack.
That was fun.
Those guys can provide good sig-lines.

Edit: Does anybody work with this guy already and is willing to take a risk to try something? I had an idea which might be fun to play out.

Here's an outline:
CA - character A, character of the baiter working with the lad (male)
CB - character B, my character (female)
HL - hitlad

CB could be something like an ex-girlfriend of CA, or an Internet-date that went wrong and CA wants to get back at CB by passing her information on to HL.
CB suspects a prank from CA and asks HL if he is CA.
Watch drama unfold when the lad goes crazy to CA that CB knows who's behind this.

Well, it's not very planned out. The idea just came to me while having a cigarette.
Of course I could go for this myself, using two characters, but if anybody already established a working relationship with this guy, and is willing to risk losing the lad (which is a possibility with this plot) I'd like to give this a try.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bl@h!I was fresh out of hitlads.The hitlads I've dealt with do seem stupider than most lads,I guess because the script requires nothing except for a stuck caps lock key and lots of cursing.
I've had a degree of success posing as someone with a criminal past,who knows exactly who wants him dead,and just wants the problem to go away.This lets you get a little more belligerent with the lad than the usual vic begging for his life.The "I'm a former SEAL,and I killed your boys last night"approach will not work-even the dumbest lad can see through that.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thx blah for , will he bring his boys to watch me day and night ?

pentecost is to come.

---------
LISTEN I HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO ENJOY THIS EASTER IN PEACE AND ALSO WANT TO LET KNOW THAT YOUR TIME IS UP
(agent killer)
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an idea, too.

I would start completely freaking out, and ask the Lad if Character B hired him, because I had been sleeping with his hot wife..a lot.

Then the lad would get an email from CB, saying he was being threatened with a gun, and to please call off this hit, even though he didn't schedule it. CB would offer to pay money, because he is afraid CA is going to kill him.

Right before CB sends the MTCN, I would let it go silent for a couple days, and CA would e-mail the lad again, and say, "Your client is no longer among the living, so do you still have to carry out the hit?". I would love to see how he responds to that.

EDIT: I could find the link to a news article over a recent murder somewhere to add authenticity Twisted Evil

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Also a nice idea.

Mortar

pony pony
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I tried once to convince the lad that I had been given his contact information by a victim and that he was a fearsome hitlad. I wanted him to knock off my ex-wife. Eventually though he got bored and dropped me. Too bad, right...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I got this guy just recently, waiting on a reply from him atm.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't gotten a response yet, anybody having any luck?

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard back from the lad yet either.. Confused

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just heard from him and he's given me a new Closed lad accounts

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok he just responded to me as well.

All I got were WU details though. Apparently i am to wire $5000 to 7 separate names.. Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ same here. The Reverend is praying for him and has asked if his boys would like to come into the Church overnight, so they don't get cold.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blah:
You should clarify with the lad if you are supposed to wire 5000 to each of those 7, wire 5000 to any of those 7 or split up the 5000 among those 7.

Mortar

pony pony
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ or you could tell him that you're afraid to send the money to so many people because you're afraid that one of them will just claim that they didn't get it and he'll whack you anyway. Maybe you're so scared that you only want to send the money to him -no intermediaries.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or go for my plan first followed by CarlisleNinnymuggins's plan, to add even more desperation...

Mortar

pony pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in too much of a hurry for my tastes. I asked him for a tab bit of proof and he threatens to (what I believe) paralyze me.

Quote:
MAY BE I WILL GET YOU PRALIZED FOR YOU TO BELEIVE ME!!!! ANY FURTHER QUESTION FROM YOU, YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.

I am going to insist that he stop with all the bullying and be a bit more pleasant.

pony pony pony
Star
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:

All I got were WU details though. Apparently i am to wire $5000 to 7 separate names.. Rolling Eyes

I must be cheap.I only got 5 names.Of course 2 of them had the same address.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic