SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, good to see you still using song lyrics to bait the lads. Laughing

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Yeah, e6ffdyr0 was Erd0gan´s voice. This lad kept pestering him with tons of text messages and dozens of calls, it would make everyone lose the fun in baiting Smile

We all know, that ths bait had nothing to do with my temporary retirement Exclamation

All your lad sent to me was fun. Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he can deal with lyrics from Emil too! Smile I love this song! Very Happy
http://www.4shared.com/file/101644854/bd5b0c89/nothing_matters_but_the_fever_sea_level_128.html

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:05 PM
subject Re: Send the money and get back to me with payment info

I am waiting to have the payment information so that E and A ATM will dispatch to her.I don't why you decided to do this to them your love once.
=========
Dear Reven U.,

Well my temper tone is rising my spirit is sinking low. My mind begins to wander no telling where it might go. I got the fever got to find a cure. If I don't see my doctor it will be the end for sure. Nothing matters but the fever. Tell me what more a poor boy can do?
Nothing matters but the fever. Ah ah ah ah ah.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Smile Finally, putting on the timer...
Hey, does anyone fancy a slightly used Reverend Banker?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s one week too early but never mind. The Rev started in May 08, so let´s go for it then, 51 weeks is as good as a year Smile and feels like 10 !

^^I was really laughing out loud about your reply to the lad.

@ e6ffryr0, of course I know that Smile

I think I´ll send one song as AgIaIa, one hokum blues, which mainly consists of allusion to "that same thing". Erd0gan can´t repy him now because the Rev has advised him to "disturb" Emil to make the payment Surprised
Quote:
Send the money and get back to me with payment info
I am waiting to have the payment information so that E and A ATM will dispatch to her.I don't why you decided to do this to them your love once.

Quote:
Ask him to send the money
Try and disturb Emil to send the money so that the ATM will dispatch to your wife

How shall I do that? By hiding behind a corner and shouting "BOOO!" Question

Here is AgIala´s randy reply, send to "Shirley"(lad girlie character). I took the lyrics from
Bogus Ben Covington (Ben Curry), v, bj, h : Boodle-De-Bum-Blues
and
Nellie Florence, v, acc. by Charley Lincoln, g, laughing : Jacksonville Blues
I only have a label shot of the second one:
Quote:
Hi again, Shirley Very Happy

Haven´t heard from you in a long time. How is love and work?

Erd0gan is the bestest man after all, even if we have arguments about money every now and then. He thinks h e is soon soooo rich LOL and starts to brag in front of other girls.For example, my friend Tina. We know money don´t excite her, and that we all know well...but Erd0gan showed her fifty dollars and she almost fell, she wanted to boodie bum bum, boodie bum bum Wink Wink Tell you, Shirley, she got ways like a greyhound and she sure could run Smile I was really mad at Erd0gan at that time! They cry danger but I ain´t risen my hand - I´ve just got a way of loving they don´t understand!
Well, I´try to be best as I can to Erd0gan...people call me oven, they say I am red hot - well i surely got something the other girls ain´t got Wink
I tell you, I´m wild about my coffee but I´m also crazy bout my cup of tea Wink

So as soon as I have the money, i will go to JAcksonville and do some boodie bum bum Wink
even right now, one john in the city, one lives upon the hill but the one I´m loving lives down in Jacksonville Wink

Told you they call me oven, they say that I´m red hot . I do my best to get the money for the Reverend - so DON´T TELL ERD0GAN I´m walking the streets !! Pleaaase!!

Let´s keep this a secret tbetween the both of us, agreed?

Love AgIala

Will he even understand what I´m talking about Question

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply to any of my characters Sad anything to you, SlapHappy?
You know, somehow by now I am beginning to think that this ATM card is not real at all...

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There he is again, a jack-in-the-box:
Quote:
Please, ask your friend Emil to send the money so that your wife's ATM card will dispatch to her. Why are you doing to these to that lady?

I have found a fitting reply :
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN IF YOU WANT TO
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend Honourable U,

Some news about my girl A, she's a mean mistreater and she don't mean me no good.
Well, I don't blame here, I'd be the same way if I could. Dear Reverend my friend, the girl mistreats me all the time
Emil was my best friend but A sticks to him like glue tamam

You remember that Monday mornin' that I knocked up on your door, you had the nerve to tell me that you couldn´t use me no more.

You know, i believe the little girl that I´m lovin', she lovin' someone else!!

güle güle
Your partner Erd0gan

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the Reven this, Frumpy. Laughing Laughing Sing along at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwq5FXDwCc

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to [email protected]
date Mon, May 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM
subject I cashed the check Reven ok

Dear Reven U.,
Who's sorry now, who's sorry now? Whose heart is achin' for breakin' each vow? Who's sad and blue, who's cryin', too, Just like I cried over you?
Right to the end, just like a friend, I tried to warn you somehow; You had your way, now you must pay; I'm glad that you're sorry now. ok
Right to the end, just like a friend, I tried to warn you somehow; You had your way, now you must pay; I'm glad that you're sorry now. ok
Pees and luv.
Emil Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s what the Reverend says about my Mean Mistreater :
Quote:
Forget about love for now and try to see how your friend Emil will send the money so that your wife ATM card will send to her.

Gives me an opportunity to inform him of some of our current problems, taken from a solo record of the Memphis Jug Band leader made in 1928. - It´s all so nonsensical in the ATM card context. Now I also hope he does not know where Beale Street is (I´m sure he won´t know about the "Canned Heat"-history!) :

http://www.4shared.com/file/103596430/a6e4f9cf/Will_Shade_-_Better_Leave_That_Stuff_Alone.html

Quote:
Merhaba, dear Sir Reverend U

as usual, your advice is best I ever get! Thank you so much!
AgIaia and love is hard but I will endure this for her. People across the waters they are crying for meat and bread but the womens down on Beale Street crying for that old Canned Heat every day
I get my woman a dollar to get herself something to eat - she spent a dime for an apple and a ninety cents for that old Canned Heat! Sad Sad
If a woman says she don´t drink corn liquor, donß´t think she´s nice and sweet. It´s so terrible!

Shall I really continue to help her with this ATM card? Wouldn´t that worsen her alcohol püroblem? Just look what a difference a little money can buy!

It´s juszt like mobile, it all crawls through your bones - all these worries! If AgIaia keeps on using Canned Heat she´ll soon be in a place she can´t leave it alone...

YOur partner erd0gan

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 3 weeks of blues lyrics, Reven U. finally says, "WTF?" Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM
subject Re: What do you mean?

I don't understand what you sent to me, any way if you have cash the check and if you want me to reconfirm the information you will use to send the money, I will do that immediately so that you will send the money for me to dispatxh the ATM card to her.

Talking about money...I have the "Money Blues," so I sent the Reven this reply. Taken from a West Coast group by the name of Sidestreet Reny.
Here is their website, where you can listen to some of their other songs.
They are kinda cool. Smile
http://www.ssrtrio.com/Listen.html

And here's the song:
http://www.4shared.com/file/103607569/90b5a8a3/Sidestreet_reny_-_Money_Blues.html

Quote:
Dear Reven U.,
More times than not I don't have none I'ma tell ya what I got I got debt y'all Damn sure I got plenty money's never been a blessing it's been a curse and the evil's never ending I just keep on balancing
I'm talkin' bout, money money money get money money can't let it rule ya make sure yer the one at the helm money money get money money and it seems like society is a far cry from what we'd money money get money money really like it aught to be for you and me
I try to work somehow it seems I just can't take an order even when I can my head stays barely above water spend it on my herbs and give the rest to the super market empty is my pocket
I'm talkin' bout, money money money get money money can't let it rule ya make sure yer the one at the helm money money get money money and it seems like society is a far cry from what we'd money money get money money really like it aught to be for you and me
Pees and luv.
Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Bob Servant Fan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mini Hijack alert

Lad: Mr Dan you need to send me the payments today or I do not think our love will ever be the true love

Me: Its sad so sad

Lad: Yes

Me: Its a sad sad situation

Lad: I no

Me: and its getting more and more adsurd

Lad: You are right can you send the money now? Please my love

Me: I used to work on the docks but the union's been on strike I'm down on my luck its tough

Lad: but can you send the 800 today? yes?

Me: so tough

Lad: Give me straight at answer stop wasting time? OK?

Me: The wife has been working in the diner all day

Lad: What? Hello?

Me: She's working for me its tough so tough, she cries in the night but I whisper "Baby its OK"

Lad: it is good that you love your family. can you send the 800 now?

(I lose connection)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the comments, BSF! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thumbs up

Lad´s daughter character Shirley back to my female character, who has confessed last week she´s walking the streets for the lad´s business.
Quote:
What my father said
Everything we discuss I promise to keep it secret, try so that my father will conclude what you have with him, I ask him what is holding to conclude what you he have with you he said that you are not serious about the hole thing but he told me that as soon as you do what he ask you to do that everything will went well, that is his promise when I ask him something.

I need to think of a proper reply...I was thinking of the song "Ma Rainey´s Black Bottom" (which is a dance!), I wonder what I could make the lad think of that....

EDIT No. Took this one :

Kansas Joe & Memphis Minnie : Tricks Ain´t Walking No More (1931)

Quote:
Dear Shirley,

This is such a hard year for me, times done got hard, work done got scarce because tricks ain´t walking, tricks ain´t walking no more and if I fell for somebody, it won´t make me some dough. I´m doing this like a blind man, standing back for change. I´m walking and praying what that´s all about!?!?! I´m getting them in my house and I can´t get them out Sad Sad Sad if I don´t get some money, I don´t care where I go. Erd0gan must NEVER know what I´m trying to raise this business!!
i got up this morning with the rising sun, have been walking up all day and haven´t got money so tell your father I´m doing all I can !!
I´m feeling tough, i got to rly xon my tricks and it´s rough rough rough, tricks ain´t walking no more
I need the ATM card so bad. Can you please keep your father interested in my sincereity????
If I can´t make a dime, I don´t care where I go ........

Love, your true friend AgIaia

@ SlapHappy - good stuff Very Happy Reminds me a lot of Son House´s "Death Letter Blues" (but I don´t know to employ that right now with all people still living...)

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Memphis Minnie has hit a nerve on the lad´s mind:
Quote:
I will tell my father
Take it very easy my good friend, I will do just what you said by leting my father know that you are trying to do soemthing positive so that he my father will conclude with you. But when will I tell him that you will be ready to do that he wants you to do?

He told me everything that you need to send money so that he will dispatch your over due ATM card that he is suppose to send to you for the past months now but you are delaying everything.

Look, my good I am telling as a friend that you try all you could to do my father told you so that he will deliver it to you. I will tell him that he should hold for you to raise the money, but when will tell him that the money will be ready?

Quote:
I will help you with 200 Euro
You are luck, I ask my father what is holding him from concluding with you, he said that you need to pay 2000 Euro before he can be able to send it to you and as a good friend yours I promise to help you with 200 Euro, when you are ready to send the balance tell me so that I will give my father the 200. it is my pocket money that I will raise the money from. I love you that is why I had to help you.

Wow Surprised

Reply sent - see below. Now you can guess from which song this is Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

that is so wonderful of you !!!!

I will URGE Emil and Erd0gan to go to the bank this afternoon - promised! today is gonna be the day
that Emil's gonna throw it back to you. By now he should've somehow realized what we gotta do.

Last, dear Shirley, I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

BBL
Love A

Only the personal pronouns had to be changed but it´s the first verse of "Wonderwall" by Oasis Very Happy

EDIT And he sent this one-liner to E.
Quote:
Help your wife for her ATM
Help your wife to send the money so that her ATM card will dispatch to her, why are you people having this way?

Ok then. Same couple, same song lyrics Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend hinourable U,

merhaba. AgIaia is just hjere with me, yes, because maybe she´s gonna be the one who saves me ?

And after all she´s my wonderwall ...

She is cleverer than i am, I think we will go to Emil immediately and urge him to give everything he has for us to the bank. Together with Shirley,s your honourable daughter´s help we should make it but I believe it´s less than 500 Euro so shouldnßt we better wait?

Dear Reverend, you have bear with me a lng time, I thank you so much for that!
I will never disappoint your trust you have in us!

There is a Turkish proverb which is "All the roads we have to walk along are winding and all the lights that lead us there are blinding biut we must advance in life!"

Tamam, there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how

güle güle

Your partner Erd0gna

Hehehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&feature=related

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to get a bit disappointed in you, Frumpy. I think you might be starting to think of baiting Reven U. for another whole year!, using only song lyrics. Shocked Please, I beg you! Don't try and talk me into it! Wink You are writing and posting some good stuff, though. Smile

I can't take it anymore, Frumpy! Laughing
Sing along time! Very Happy Goodbye, Reven U.! Happy Anniversary! Very Happy
This was taken from an old, worn LP of mine from 1975. "Wooden Ships" from the Stephen Stills Live album. It's a bit scratchy, but I like this version of the song and I hope you all do too! Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/file/104477851/87d4a394/woodenships.html

Finally, I sent my last email to the Reven. I mean it, Frumpy! This is the last one! (I'll post his anguished replies, however.) Wink

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U. [email protected]
date Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:53 AM

subject I sent the money to Maxwell Smart.

Dear Reven U.,
If you smile at me I will understand 'Cause that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.
I can see by your coat my friend you're from the other side. There's just one thing I got to know. Can you tell me please, who won?

Say, can I have some of your purple berries? Yes I've been eating them for six or seven weeks now haven't got sick once.
Probably keep us both alive.

Wooden ships on the water, very free and easy. Easy you know the way it's supposed to be. Silver people on the shoreline let us be.
Talkin' 'bout very free and easy...
Horror grips us as we watch you die. All we can do is echo your anguished cries. Stare as all human feelings die. We are leaving - you don't need us.

Go, take your sister then, by the hand lead her away from this foreign land Far away where we might laugh again. We are leaving - you don't need us.

And it's a fair wind, blowin' warm Out of the south over my shoulder. Guess I'll set a course and go...
Pees and Luv.
Emil Smile
Very Happy

Now, if there are any baiters out there who would like some cracks at Reven U....be our guest. His email addy is up there ^^. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand you are at your wits´ end with him Wink I mean, considering your age.... Laughing

I was joking. This lad really is monothematic and a terrible drag to play with. Thanks for all the help and chat inspiration ! - Next time I would be suggesting to be in a boarding-school, with two friends of ours...one enemy in class, called Malfoy...and one teacher, Severus Snape, always taking our monies away because Miss Felcher (what was that cat called?) always meows so loudly when I, Harry, and you, Ron, try to sneak out off our dormitory to get through to the Westy office run by Mister Hagrid...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Frumpy. And Ron (I'd rather be named Joe Cocker) has a pet lineback rat named Albert King Einstein, who is extremely smart. He shows the two boys a secret passageway out of the building and keeps the meowing cat named Howlin' Wolf busy when we try to get out to get to the WU office. But later Albert King hides the receipt somewhere in the house as he is always hording paper. Why he even stole my last homework assignment which got me grounded for two months the last time....it was a stormy monday and a science project on the bye bye bird.

Ok, let's go find a better lad this time around. I wanna hear the rest of your Blues collection. It should take another year to hear it all. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe.

I have been inactive with him due to some urgent Togo business, while Emil was fishing and is currently romancing around in Benin.
Nevertheless, the lad sent some 6 emails in the meantime. The ones to Erd0gan simply repeat the payment needs, but the ones to Agla1a are more colourful:
Quote:
I will help you with 200 Euro
I will give my father the 200 if he tells me that you have send the balance to him

Quote:
What did you say?
You did not respond my last mail?

Quote:
I have not had from you
I have not had from you, what happend? I ask my Father whether you have comply to him so that I will give what I promise you, he said no that you are yet to comply to him.

Quote:
What my Father told me this morning
I was about entering to lecture hall this morning, when my Father called and told me what your partner was telling him that he did not trust him any more. Well, I just want to let you know that he called and complaining bitterly about the statement from your partner, I told you this because you are my good friend

Replied this:
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

I have won the lottery!!!! Over 10 million Euros !!!!!

So money for to help me getting the ATM card done is no more necessary.
I only need to wait until I receive the Euromillions Lotery´s winnings
into my father´s account

I will inform you as soon as I have it !!!!
Love, AgIaia

I hope this provokes some reaction...especially when I mention next time that Erd0gan and I will have to travel to Spain.

What he means by the insult was this uninspired reply from Erd0gan:
Quote:
Dear man,
I think I do not trust you.

Which made him write the following:
Quote:
You people are not serious.
Thank very much for your inshult, I will not blame you at all.You people should do

IP of the latter is [196.3.183.72]
Now all of a sudden; Erd0gan received this :
Quote:
Subject : kangaroo for sale

Attn:

Good morning, please I have Kangaroo, for sale and I don’t know if you will be interested to buy, then contact through the email so that we will discuss the price.

View the attachment and see the type I have for sale.

Thanks,

Fred

Same IP ! Laughing He is soooo silly !!!
These pics were attached:
ImageImage
Erod0gan is interested:
Quote:
Dear SIR,

wow! I´m interested but aren´t they too expensinve from Africa to Berlin? Can I buy or see them in Berlin?

merhaba

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOO! Frumpy! They are so cute! I want one! But does this mean that we will have to write to "Fred" for another year? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the sweetest, Frumpy! Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Frumpy, Slappy & co. Very Happy Can't wait to hear more about those African kangaroos. That was quite random though, I don't remember reading anything about kangaroos mentioned earlier in the bait, or am I mistaken?

Quote:
Good morning, please I have Kangaroo, for sale

Laughing

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad once explained a week of inactivity with being in Australia. That´s when the youthful AgIaia yelled "wow, the land of the kangaroos! Can you bring me a kangaroo baby pleeeease? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL " - Something like that Wink

Glad you like this mess! SlapHappy has done his best with children detective stories and I wed out almost every cliche and RL acquainence behaviours that I could find - even asked for some up-to-date & expensive computer games´ names that Erd0gan really needs to acquire before WUxfering money...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ALIVE- You didn't read this whole bait did you? Shocked Only Frumpy has dared to do that, and only because he started it! Smile
I wouldn't say it was great work, at least mine. A lot of work, maybe, but the most effort was expended finding another great blues tune that the readers might enjoy. This lad literally will believe just about every story you could ever imagine, but he's really boring as hell. Boring!
And those kangaroos have more brains than he does, and that is only including their frontal lobes.

@Frumpy - Please, seriously, we aren't really going to bait for a kangeroo from this guy for another year are we? I really don't know if I could take it. I'm afraid of the long-term consequences this will do to my own frontal lobes.

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you help me with Barrister Fred and you can keep the kangaroo?
No more parking trouble...
Leap over red traffic lights !

He is really hot to sell us schoolkids a kangaroo :
Quote:
How many do you want and how much do you want to pay?

When you buy, I will ship to you when where ever you want to ship, what you should is to send your address where you want it to ship that’s all.

Like, how many do you want to buy? so that I will know how much I will give it to you. Like how much do you think it will cost in Berlin? And tell me how soon do you want it.

How many do you want and how much do you want to pay?

Thanks,

Fred

So I can make up any price I want...
Why don´t amazon work that way? "Tell us how much this book is around your corner, how much do you want to pay?"

Erd0gan replies :
Quote:
Sir Kingsley,

I have exactly 35 Euros and 17 cents (thirty-five and seventeen) in my baggy pants and an additional 7 Euros and fifty-five cents are still owed to me by my friend Emil for cinema last Saturday. do you need to know the name of the movie?

tmama, how many cheap kangaroo babies can we receive via mail to Neukoelln?

Lad replies:
Quote:
460 Euros, is for one

My dear if it is that amount you have, I think you are ready to buy it because what I will sale one to you is 460 Euros, if you are ready and willing to buy get back to me so that I will direct you how the payment will made and you have to tell me how many you want to buy

Waagh! So much?
Quote:
Good morning Sir Mister Kingsley,
merhaba, 460 is much but I will like to get 2, how much is the shipping?
I will give one to my young wife as present and one for myself, can we get a pair male and female, just like ourselves?
can you give me their exact size and age please?
I´ll write after schoon how many maybe my Turkish schoolyard gang wants

thank you, shukran, for this opportunity. my wife loves kangoos

your partner Erd0gan AtaIay

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This yawner can´t stop it. 7 emails in the meantime, while I haven´t even logged into the baiting box!
Quote:
Congratulation Show full header

Congratulation my dear, am happy for you but am sure is for real because scam is all over so you have to be very careful.

At least now, you can have a enough cash to settle for your ATM card with my Father.

Please, inform me as soon as you have the money in your Father’s account, how soon is it going to mature?

Quote:
Reply Show full header
How far have you gone to clear the lottery money? are you sure is real?

Quote:
What is your plans? Show full header
I have not heard from you since I email you last, am sure all is well with you and the pregnancy?

How far have you gone with the lottery stuff? Have you gotten the money?

And the kangaroo selling barrister :
Quote:
I have all sizes and ages it depend what you want then I will provide it for you and I have both male and female. Just tell me the sizes and ages you want, it will be provided as longs as you pay for it.

460 Euros is that price I place it but you said that you will buy 2, I will give you 430 Euros for one, that mean the 2 should be 860 Euros.

The shipping is 130 Euros. Do you want them this week? Should direct you will send the money? so that I will start making the shipping arrangement.

What do you mean by this (How many maybe my Turjkish schoolyard gang wants)

Thanks,

Fred.

Quote:
Are you not buying again? Show full header
Right now, I don’t know whether you are still interested to buy or not because your last of yesterday you said that you will email me after School the same yesterday but up till now I have not heard from you. Why I want to hear from you is whether I will start preparation of the shipping.

Quote:
What is your plans? Show full header
Should I give it out? Because is like you are no more interested to buy them again?

Quote:
Your answer pls,. Show full header
Good morning. Please for the last time, are you still interested to buy or not?

Quote:
are you buying or not? Show full header
If you are not interested to buy any longer, I think you should please let me know that immediately so that I will know exactly what to tell my buyers. I can not keep waiting for you when I have so many buyers that is coming for those once.

At last I manage to send him at least one (uninspired) reply.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

i want but I have no money left now since I will be a father soon.

Respectfully, Erd0gan

I should have asked him if kangaroo meat is good for döner kebap

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? No money left, Frumpy? Do you really think that will stop him from writing to you? Laughing I'll get my kangaroos from a more respected dealer, thank you. Or, at least a more fun lad to write. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic