SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christians in India

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you guys make of this one? I'm sure its a scam, but I haven't seen on quite like this one yet. All he seems to be asking for is my name and address so he can 'send me his ministry'.

Quote:

Dear brother in Christ,Ima Dumas

Greetings in Jesus highly exalted name. It is my great pleasure to meet you through this e-mail. Here I would like to introduce myself as

Pastor CH.Narasaiah, from Guntur District, Andhra Parades. I was born and brought up in a Hindu family. My father name is krishnamurthy who is God trinity in the Hinduism and my mother name is Rosamma also a Hindu name. I am only the one son to my parents so they loved me very much from my childhood. As a Hindu boy I used to read our Holy book Bhagavat Geeta. After I grew up 18 years old I started to think who is real God because Hindu religion not gives me any satisfaction and makes me confusion reason of many Gods over one thousand. Since 19 years I started to read other Holy books like Qmran , Bible Buddhism and some other world's faiths. I found truth in the Bible only. Mostly these scriptures inspired me.

God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, which whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life john. 3:16. God demonstrates His own live towards us, in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us. Rom. 5:8.For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of god Rom. 3:23.For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus is our Lord. Rom. 6:23.But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, to those who believe in His name. John. 1:12. The Word of God inspires me. The birth of Jesus Christ, His miracles, signs, no one speaks that he is God or Son of God except Jesus Christ. Jesus said I am the way truth and the life. He said that he has authority to forgive sins. After reading Bible I came to know Jesus Christ is the Son of God and through His blood we have eternal life. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior on 1st July 65 and I took baptism 11th January 1966 by pastor P.Chinnayasuri. For 3 years I worked as a government employ and I gave resign to that job when God called me to do His work among unreached villages in the year of 1970.

I could establish three churches in deferent places of our surroundings with my own money every year we will conduct Gospel Open Air meetings at our Churches. So, we request you to come and bless us with the Living word of God. So that my country India would be filled with God's love and mercy. Presently we are running one orphanage home with 13 children we are strongly praying for their basic and daily needs. Because they are struggling for the food and clothes. Please I kindly inform you take little bit of your valuable time and pray and do some gracious help for them. If you give your postal address we will send our ministry we all are praying for you and for your family.

I hope this is not accidental but by God's grace only we able to contact you. If you want to know more about us, please write us we will send more information to you in our next mail. Therefore I request you all to up hold us in your valuable prayers. And please share with your friends, relatives and church members. All our church members and orphan children are sending their hearty wishes and sweet hugs to you. Closing here with lots of love and prayers. Eagerly waiting for your gracious reply.

Thanking you

Your Brother in His Service
CH.Narasaiah

...I can send my International Passport to you, but if the reason why you need it is for your so-called caw to have a feel of it before accepting to assist me, then forget it...
It beat my imagination that a human being will depend on an animal who reason with instinct to make decision for a real human being....... AM AMAZE. -James Flash

I am a staff and the ass-youth leader of WORLD HUMAN RIGHT ORGANIZATION
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It smells scammer to me. However if you are not sure:

Quote:
If you want to know more about us, please write us we will send more information to you in our next mail

Drop him an email and if he turns out to be genuine just say no thank you and move on.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has to be a scammer since he sent it to an email address I only use for scambaiting. I will shoot him an email and see if I can draw him out a little more.

...I can send my International Passport to you, but if the reason why you need it is for your so-called caw to have a feel of it before accepting to assist me, then forget it...
It beat my imagination that a human being will depend on an animal who reason with instinct to make decision for a real human being....... AM AMAZE. -James Flash

justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

krunkdog wrote:
Has to be a scammer since he sent it to an email address I only use for scambaiting. I will shoot him an email and see if I can draw him out a little more.

Doesn't have to be a scammer though. He might just use the scammer method of gathering e-mails to talk about his religion.

You can go to many places
- John Johnson, poetic lad
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That could be true too. I will keep you posted as to what his intentions are.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this also your posting?

http://www.419scam.org/419-church-scams.htm

If not, there's someone else who thinks it's a scam. Not proof enough, but they also got the email on what appears to be a baiting addy.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, that one isn't mine.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam. He has no intention of opening a church or feeding the hungry or anything else. Correspond with him for a while and you will soon get pleas to "do the needful" and send money by Western Onion.

However these scammers are VERY baitable in my experience. I got a couple of very nice trophies and safaris out of Praveen my charity scammer.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I now avoid signing church guestbooks. I can't tell the difference between a scammer and a real church.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you'll find those orphan children will be dropping like flies if you don't send a money transfer PDQ.

Then it'll be all your fault - emotional blackmail of the worst kind. Unleash Hell on him.

ETA: Google 'Pastor CH.Narasaiah, from Guntur District, Andhra Parades.' Its listed as a scam mail on a couple of sites.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a scam for sure. Check this out:
Quote:

Sometimes we are facing starvation due to lack of sufficient funds. We are satisfying with glass of water at night time

<br />

Something tells me they aren't satisfying with glass of water very often.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's certainly not going hungry is he.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he should start drinking diet water.

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His water has clearly been turned in Stella by the size of that beer belly. Oh hallelujah A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed lad accounts
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh I think the great Rev. Dover needs to pay this lad a visit, show him the true way of the TW@T!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

krunkdog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be awesome! I would like to see that!

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Badger

Sorry m8 tried the TW4T approach on this guy a few months ago he just dont wanna know, I also staightbaited him for a while hoping he would eventually ask for the money but he never did..IMHO he's a religious nutter who deems the use of mass mailing tools to be within Gods word Laughing

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
^^^ He's certainly not going hungry is he.

Perhaps he eats the ones that aren't "holey" from drinking only water.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a herb scam from India and I turned that into a church bait but she was so ruddy in the know it made it too much like hard work. I was almost studying Catholicism in night school to keep up!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic