SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disappointingly i had very few replies from any of my last few goads. Are they wise to my launcher accounts? Are they fed up with the insults and just not bothering? I know a lot of the replies we've got are templated and not written just for us.

I'll try fresh launchers and see where it gets me, and of course some extra vicious insults. Suggestions on a piece of broken pottery to the usual address

<------

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^It's hot an cold. I sent a pretty nasty one out with an origional ladish subject line to about 500, and only got four replies. Lads must be extra lazy lately.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more upset lads. I'm so sorry Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool?

I do not have your time. A goat like you? You are a stupid yahoo boy?. Well go and do something good instead of insulting somebody on the internet.

Stupid fool. Melu Like you. Nama like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL PICKIN - SMALL SENSE - SMALL WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH FOOLS GIVE BIRTH TO FOOLS NA UR MAMA AND IM ROTTEN TOTO WEY BEGGARS DEY FUCK NA IM I BLAME

GUY MAN

YOU KNOW WETIN THAT WORD MEAN

NA FOR MEN WEY IM FIT CHOP DOLLARS WITH YAHOO OR NOT

NOT FOR SMALL CHILDREN

FOOLS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BIGGEST GOAT I EVER SEE ON THIS EARTH. WHY WASTING YOUR TIME ON A MESSAGE THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO DIE A MOTOR ACCIDENT. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD, SICKNESS AND POVERTY WILL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO READ THIS EMAIL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CAUSE. JOBLESS FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Son of a thousand fathers,cause unto d day u were born, 4 d most grievous mistake was made by ur mother 2 have conceived u tru a thousand fathers and brought into this world notn but a blistering bump and bum 2 make her wish she never has one. Sleep and think of ur life time in hail BUM

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLS

MAKE I CATCH YOU MAKE WE SEE NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U DEY CALL YOURSELF CHIEF, I KNOW YOU TOO WELL AS AN OSUARUSHI, AND IN IGBO LAND OSU CAN NOT TAKE ANY CHIEFTAINCY TITLE,

I WONDER WHO GAVE YOU THIS CHIEF,HAHAHAHAHA, YOU HAVE REALLY SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE CONFIRMED OSU ARUSHI, ONWU GBUEKWE GI, OSU ARUSHI DI KA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
all this you are write to me is shit cos u asre a fool only a numskull would write what u wrote me *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
scally waggy is what you are, scooby doo, down trodden maye,,, people wey don chop no dey talk na people dey confirm them, for talking about chopping money then you are a church rat.................foooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool do i look like festac boy u slave u have no pc at home u even share system with people for cafe and u dey talk to person wey fit buy ur generation.wretched pool and lazy lizard wey they do house boy inside festac con manage dey enter cafe go thief time.stupic unfortunate human goat i pity ur family cos na basterd child na ur mama carry con give u useless smelling routing u call ur father ask ur mother who is ur father all the mad man i festac sleep with u mother just to collect 10 Naira. wey for they pray make God Let u rich like me u dey cause person wey god don bless wey no can cause.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey sit down dey write this nonsence and you say you get level,boy go search for something more apprioperate to do ok.......

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy,
Thanks for the insult but however i do not know you but all the same if you feel that i have offended you,be matured and open up to me and by the time you hear from me,you feelings will change.I only do offshore jobs so i suspect maybe somebody stole your job and gave it to me,talk to me rather than insult.My number is 1 416 893 6029

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same as you wish ur self, least i forget try to correct ur spellings dell brain

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN OSU, ( IWU OSU ARUSHI)

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAPPY WEEKEND MY GUYS

[email protected]
Quote:

OSU,

EWEREGO M GI NA FAMILI GI TINYE NAKA EKWENSU N/UBOCHI TAA RUE EBIGHI-EBI.
WATCH--OUT.
NO DEMON INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR PAPA IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE CAN EVER COME NEAR ME BECAUSE I AM A SANTIFIED CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH.

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE OR PROPOSE I SEND THEM BACK TO YOU IN MILLION FOLD.I CURSE YOU THIS DAY ,YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN UNTIL YOU DIE UNTIMELY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS .....AMEN.

[email protected]

Quote:
i think there is something wrong with your Generation. I can see that you are not normal because you all cause.

There is no need responding to your stupidity

and
Quote:

Well you no get regards for your parents. I go get to control myself bicos if i open my mount to cause you, your generation no go no peace for life. The first place i no know you and all men of God don advice say make i no cause you. If you want make i cause you, just say it tell your family to watch your life three months and see how you go look like

[email protected]
Quote:

PROMISE STOP PRETENDING AS IF YOU DONT KNOW I AM THE ONE, ALL YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE POLICE, THEY ARE ONLY WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK FROM GHANA AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED EVEN IF YOU LIKE RUN TO PH WE WILL TRACK YOU.

IDIOT

and
Quote:

FUCK U, YOU DONT HAVE SAY

[email protected]
Quote:

EVEN YOUR SELF SO NO PRO I GO DIE YOU GO DIE TOO. HOW YOU SEEAM

[email protected]
Quote:

You and your dead father are cowards.

Bring it on without the mask if you are not a fucking bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:

i been dey call u under age but i don see say u nor even qualify

well like i said am out to payty fool and amma get u some drinks like hernessy okay i know say u neva drink am before and if na u dey put my box for forwarding sorry im nor go fall

AND
Quote:

small picking mumu as in no time i get to go pick my control

no time for fools man

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender greedy wayoo man,,shameless old fool..i no go better 4 u in this live

[email protected]
Quote:

Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:

See your papa in action

[email protected]

Quote:
insult no dey kill person so insult more of it.

and
Quote:

whoever u are that i do not know but i want you to know that your insult does not remove a single hair from my hair stand so guy continue with your bullshit one day you might find some thing better to do with your time.

[email protected]
Quote:

UR MAMA DON DIE I AS DEY RIGHT TO YOU NOW.

SO GO CHECK AM SHE DON DIE

[email protected]

(I hope he called the number I gave him and that the guy answering really sounded as he was dying )

Quote:

HOW CAN I HIDE IN THE BUSH. THERE AINT NOW BUSHES IN LONDON. YOU FUCKING FOOL. GO AND KILL YOURSELF YOU SOUND AS THOUGH YOUR DYING ANYWAY

and

Quote:

Ha ha ha don't make me laugh. LIKE I SAID.............. FUCK OFF YOU BLOODY IDIOT

and
Quote:

I TOLD YOU BEFORE STOP FORWARDING MAIL TO ME. YOUR MUM WILL DIE FIRST, NOW FUCK OFF

Quote:

LIKE I SAID. YOU FUCKING FOOL. SOME PEOPLE HAVE WORK TO DO. NOW FUCK OFF YOU JOBLESS IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

otu nne gi gbawa ibuo.idiot and monkey.

[email protected]

Quote:

bob,weting mek u dey swell 4ur mama na?u bi fulllllllllllllllllllll 4eva ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY DEVOL PUNISH YOU INCLUDING YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION MUGU U AR NOTHING BUT OUTCAST.
SOON UR DAYS BE OVER.. POOR SMALL RAT.

TONY

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.
IMBECILE...........................................MORON.......................................
BASTARD............
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PLS TREAT URGENT NWANNE!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IS ONLY U KNOWS UR BORDERING........I DONT KNOW U OR ANYTHING ABOUT U OR WHAT UR TALKING......THEREFORE......ALL WHAT U HAVE SAID IS TURNING BACK TO U AS U SAID......IT CANNEVER ADD OR MINUS...LET IT BE AS U SAID TO U.......AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
HENRY NWA NNSUKA,
HOW ARE YOU REV, DOG YOU MOST BE A FOLL AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT CAR , I HAVE CARS I CAN GIVE YOU ONE OF MY CAR TO HELP YOUR FAMILY BECUSE YOU HAVE NO MONEY ALSO YOU CAN GIVE YOUR FATHER SOME HELP TO LIVE FOR YOU AT LEST 45 YERS YOU CAN CELL ME FOR HELP 229 97915427
Bet he would like some calls Twisted Evil

[email protected] does not like it when people speak ill of his mother
Quote:
Please next time when you send messages, could you check the resipients e-mail address before clicking send cause as a matter of fact, i don't know who the hell you are and am gettin this prepostrous e-mail from you insulting my late mom and the rest of my family. How would feel if she leaves her grave and haunt you down for the rest of your life? "BE VERY VERY CAREFUL"

[email protected] responds to every insult
Quote:
Emeka you be fool for over, u dey do gee and you dey curse person like u on it and u never get any thing.

Let God see us trust (fool)

If ur a man give me ur direct number. You dey do geeu no get phone (fool)

Faddy Wezzy

Go to dictionary and search for meaning of (Faddy) not emeka that did not have meaning in Dictionary.

From Me, Myself and I (Drop)

[email protected]
Quote:
WOO UNTO YOU, I JUST RECEIVED 1000 DOLLARS ON MONDAY

[email protected]
Quote:

yoor father fucks he goats

ILLETRATE IDIOT.LOOK AT THE RUBBISH ENGLISH YOU SPEAK.YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW COMMON SPELLING.SHAME TO YOU AND ALL YOUR DESCENDANTS TO YOUR FOURTH GENERATION.U ARE ALL CURSED. :+44(0)70 1114
7931 Tel:+44 (0)70 3196 1842 NA INTERNET STOLEN NUMBER.SHAME TO YOU COWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
if ur right good fine, but u cheat tomorrow u ll die bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
You are really a small boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU BROTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool,

usay make you reply if you nor need am

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WOW 4 U OOOOO. WHY U DEY SAY LIKE DIS NOW...COLO MAN...U NEED SOME MONEY CALL ME I GO GIVE YOU MY GUY...NO DEY LET HUNGER DEY SUFFER YOU MY GUY I HAVE A GUY MAN OFFICE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. IF YOU WANA WORK 4 ME. LET ME KNOW....STOP DEY WESTE YA TIME MT GUY.. HOW ABOUT DIS LETEST CAR X6 CHECK IT OUR MY GUY..I JUST LUNCH AM DIS YEAR WITH DEY HELP OF MUGU LIKE YOU. COMMON MY GUY GROW OR I BLASTER YA HEAD SOON TO JOIN YA SLICKING MOTHER WHO DIED LONG TIME AGO. ME I NO GO SCHOOL BUT GOD DEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUMU LIKE YOU I DEY STILL CHOP THAT MALAY.....MAN MR ALI...... STUPID AND THANKS 4 HIM....GO AND LEAN HOW TO TALK AND WORK LIKE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
whoever that sent this message.I know u did not go to stop..I cause you and ur family.You can never see good in ur life from the day you sent this message.May you and your entire generation perish.U cannot see ur children because u are already caused.Misfortune will always be ur portion in this life.Check my life,God almighty have blessed

[email protected]
Quote:
How do u think that God will allowed you to colect even peny or cent from client since you are causing ur fellow guy men

Mumu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
everything is returning to you and ur entire family,big foooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
You still refuse to improve in your English, you dead foolish illiterate. Working corpse, asshole, son of a bitch. Dead drunkard son. You live and will remain in gutters. I pray for your long life in suffering poverty, it is better for you to die. Stinking margot; than for you to live and suffer. Go hang!!!!!!! YOUR dead corpse hehehehhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:
Go cure your disease in those shrines!!!!!!!Hahahaha !!!!!!!! illiterates visit ogugu and okija. Sharp and educated modern guys like us, settle our problems with the guns. Don’t you see the difference Uhhhh? Bastard IDIOT. You bring more clues everyday of your locality and stupidity. Village pig is threatening a shard educated rich guy. For mentioning those shrines you worship, I declare eternal poverty upon your hopeless remaining vagabond families. You all will remain alive until poverty tears you into pieces. If you are not sick and mad, you cannot challenge someone like me. I have made money and I have time for idiots like you, who waste their time on the net gossiping and condemning guy men. You will never ever see wealth for condemning guy men. Swear that you have not collected money from the hand of a guy man before!! Swear that you have not eaten in their houses and taken drink from their home or where you met them in beer parlor!! Swear that no guy man has ever helped you or your family once in your life!!! Why are you judging and causing them? I condemn and curse you because you have benefited from guy men. You will suffer from today, your friends will become your enemies. I am a descendant of Abraham and I am proud of God almighty. I don’t fear your dirty shrine and your useless Olumba, the more you use them against people the more they progress.
Idiot bastard.!!!!
Hell awaits you for being proud of shrines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True poetry Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn.

Look at what you are writting, you call your self a guy man.

A guy man can never write this type of letter to his fellow, any way I dont have any thing to say rather lets watch.

You are not God, I am not God, but I know God have been with me for any thing I lay my hand into.

Thanks so much and God Bless you in whats so every you lay your hand.

Bye.

Energy.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN HAPPEN NW??????????WHY YOU DEY SEND ME DIS KIN MAIL????????I COLLECT YOUR MAGA OR YOUR MONEY?????

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
CRAZE MAN

[email protected] wants me to be his daddy puke
Quote:
I am in respect of your reply to me Big Man i wish you would have
advice me to may be stop what am doing or to tell me something that
will big me up you dis me remember we are all creat from the Lord
Jesus Christ if you are in Hamer is your time you if have bein i kid
before then go own and dis me but if you have bein a kid before i
will likeyou to appologise to me because am humanbein like you i will
end hear and will like to hear from you because you can be my dady as
you said you are a big man thank daddy am a Ghana Boy have a nice day

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN WHAT EVER YOU HAVE SAID TO ME BACK UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND THE AFFLICTION WILL RAIN IN YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).

FOOLISH IBGOS.

[email protected]
Quote:
mr man i know u must have been a victim of 419 b4 ,but i want to reassure u that some body must have been using my box to do this cheat. i check my mail once in 2or3 weeks and i dont really know what u are talking about. stop insulting MY FAMILY IM COMPLETE GENTLE MAM i f u want to know me i can give u my telephone number, i`m not the culprit.
remai bless.

[email protected]
Quote:
i be fool..na time u get begin write all dis one. anumanu

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST INSULTING SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU HUNGRY ASS *DELETED*, I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET AND AM READY TO LEAVE CANADA ANY TIME TO MEET UP WITH YOU. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE AND ALSO WHERE YOU LIVE CAUSE WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU, YOUR ASS IS MALU SHIT.. AND WHEN YOU SLEEP, SLEEP WITH BOTH EYES OPEN CAUSE MY MOMS GHOST IS GOING TO HAUNT YOU DOWN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE TO HER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Bastered Chief,
You are answering Chief? Chief who don't even know the correct spelling of Fool? Saying Foll? Wooohhh, Chief? Who gave you that title? Ok, it may be from your Dog or Rat?

Look at the other side of your head, Very gigantic , I must say that it is not your fault, is because your Children are not doing well inn biz, that is why you are so jealous of our Business, You will die in hunger and poverty, Your children will never see penny to burial you, You will die like a fowl.

CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA? Why not answer EME-OTELE? Idiot, Money like you.
Go away, you smelling pig.

[email protected]
Quote:
okok ola ihe i megah ne intenet no bi mugu you dey fine foolish poor
ibgo man. don't worri make bakasi catch u for that ur okija shrine
then we go see who die for hungry how many of your vilaage man get
money no bi wahyo local all off them the do.

who be ur papa? no be that foolish man wey dey do local for onisha
over head bridg don't worry bacasi go soon catch ur papa for there
then ur papa broda go beging fuck ur mama so that she go fit feed u.

don't make obasanjo remember your vilaage as him remember bayasa
then timayah go sing with your mama and your foolish hungry papa wey
no fit feed you and ur siblings.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool, made men are not suppose to make statement...... CHECK FRONT

[email protected]
Quote:
Let us do the job together if you want am in Abidjan .

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON SEE WHY YOU BE BIG MUGU. I AM SORRY FOR YOU AS YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS.
LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE OK. HOW I WISH OUR JOBS CAN JAM TOGETHER THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THIS BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT.
TRY TO BE POLISHED OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Eze,

Checkedout your email address ( Center Bank of Nigeria) right? I have a question for you Mr. Eze: What is the meaning of bank and also the rules and regulation in the bank (Fool).

I wait for my Answer and make sure you asked me anything to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Faddy Wezzy
Lyric

[email protected] is back Laughing
Quote:
Big Fool Eze.

Thanks for ur reply (Fool) Just checked out ur english (Fool). I don't even know how MUGU will pay you with this ur (FOOL) english. Well is now i know that people are working for u ok.

Listen Fool, my name is Faddy Wezzy, from Delta State, but now living in Bangkok Thailand 26 years olds now ok. Please if you want to curse somebody you don't even know kindly try and write good english ok, not all this mistyping english and you called urself a Guy Man. Men ur a very be Fool.

Call me if you want ok (66)873-449-764. I will be expecting ur urgent call or respose ok (Fool like you).

Thanks and God Bless us Guy Man Eze Fool.

Faddy Wezzy
This is my Lyric for you ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: okija my ass!!!

You still refuse to improve in your English, you dead foolish illiterate. Working corpse, asshole, son of a bitch. Dead drunkard son. You live and will remain in gutters. I pray for your long life in suffering poverty, it is better for you to die. Stinking margot; than for you to live and suffer. Go hang!!!!!!! YOUR dead corpse hehehehhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:
SO CALLED CHIEF,

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, AND I HAVE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT IN NIGERIA, AND I HAVE SEEN MONEY MORE THAN YOU DO, AND I HAVE MADE LOT OF MONEY FOR MY FAMILY.

YOU CALL YOURSELF A BUSINESS MAN AND YOU TALK TO SOMEBODY LIKE THAT HOW DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE MONEY, BUT I DONT BLAME YOU, BECAUSE YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A GOOD MAN SO THAT WE CAN HELP YOU AND WORK OUT GOOD MONEY FOR YOU, SEND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU AND ADVISE
YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE MY BOYS WORKING FOR ME HERE, WE ARE THE BIG BOYS IN ASIA.

THANKS AND GOD WILL BRING YOU OUT OF POVERTY.

ONWA ASIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a hungry guy man idot .

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy send me soml ting or i spall this job

[email protected] Chief Patrick is looking for some new friends
Quote:
Boy if i don't respond to you it would look as if i am not existing.

This e-mail id was created by one of my boys who is very loyal to me.

WE ARE BROTHERS AS GUY MEN SO WHY INSULTING.

I AM A NIGERIAN LIKE YOU { I AM CHIEF PATRICK} DO NOT INSULT AFTER ALL
WE ARE THY BROTHERS KEEPER.

CLIENTS CAN LINK US TOGETHER SOME TIME.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOUR INSOLENCE TO US.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE AND I WILL REACH YOU.

I AM SORRY TO SAY I AM NOT A SMALL BOY I HAVE CHILDREN WHO ARE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS . YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO0 KNOW ME.

I AM LEAVING FOR EUROPE TOMORROW AND WILL ACCESS MY MAIL WHEM I AM THERE..

THANK YOU.

CHIEH PATRICK.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI
GOOD DAY
PLEASE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR'E SAYING AT ALL SO YOU HAVE TO COME WITH A GOOD ENGLISH SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU VERY WELL OK BUT BEFOR ANYTHING DONT THINK THAT OKIJA YOUR4E SAYING HAVE ANYTHING TO DO FOR ME SO TAKE TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD THING TO SAY OK TO TELL YOU THE TURTH AM FROM OKIJA OK AM FROM IHITE OKIJA IN IHIALA L G A THE SON OF UGWUEZE ONE IN OKIJA SO COME WITH A GOOD ENGLISH OK

[email protected]
Quote:
AS UR MAMA DE MY BED NOW DEY FUCK ME AND UR JUNIOR SISTER DEY FUCK MY 97 OLD FATHER NOW ALSO UR FATHER DEY WATCH US AND DEY PIP TWO AS MAD MAN.DO U KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER SLEPT WITH A MAD MAN B4 GIVING BIRTH TO U? GO AND ASK YOUR FATHER THIS IS INPRECTIVE YOU DO SO.

NA ME OBELE NSI

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know what you mean with all those words. If it is negative so be it on you and your family. You could have ignore the message and move on...

don't be a pussy

Quote:
i really do feel so sorry for you, you have all the time to compose such a ridiculous message. So be it for you and your family from generations to generations.
I am ignoring any further messages from you. You no get work to do.

I
D
I
O
T
of the highest order.

[email protected]
Quote:
rev my foot, may God have macry on uoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

stupid fool like u.

u called urself a rev?? while i know u dont know the meaning.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. OKIJA N IYIOGUGU GO A HEAD FOOL LIKE YOU.
PERSON DON WALKER PAST THAT LEVEL. OF OKIJA DO YOU KNOW WHO PLANS TO DESTROY IT GOD POLISH YOU AND ARISI.

YOU ARE LUCKY SEND YOUR NUMBER IF YOU ARE A MAN, I WILL SELL YOU OSU WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU. EWU AHIA FROM NOW ON ANY DAY YOU EAT IN THE MARKET OKIJA SHRINE WILL VISIT YOU..

I WILL TAKE THE SOUND FROM THE OKIJA SHRINE AND DROP AT T JUNCTION AND THAT SPIRIT WILL VISIT YOU FOOL, DO YOU KNOW WHEN I VISIT THAT PLACE COME OSU FOOL YOU ARE A BABY ON THAT LEVEL.

I will tell you that am sea creature and will wait you from any angle poison you from walter and drink spiritual that evil and grave you must fall inside am assuring you.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ALL THESE MESS.

IF YOU NOT INTERESTED OR YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHTFUL PERSON;IT IS BETTER YOU DELITE IT THAN TO INSULT ME.

I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HARDER THIS TIME SHE WILL BORN AN IDIOT AS YOU LOVE HAVING AN IDIOT AS A FRIEND OR BROTHER.

CHIEF BASTAARD PIKIN IF SAY I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE THIS FOOLISH i FOR NO BORN YOU.

I AM YOUR PALEEE ASK YOUR MALEE ABOUT ME WEY DEY FUCK AM WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
I no shor say you get mama and if you get, u no respect am for one day and how GOD no go punish you and your generation. bicos you bring cause come dat family. NOTE say your children no go ever respect you. bicos u no respect your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
AS U DON GIVE ME GO AHEAD, MAKE I DEY FUCK UR MAMA DE GO SO MAKE U DEY WATCH ME DO AM MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
This Aka one time Oracle, one time executioner, one time butcher aro much rogue.

I was shot 5times i took it and smile.

Ur a Dead man.

Aromates Rogue u.

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey jones. Bastard.

I didn't know jones was a bad word Confused
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He might think you are some lad bust his ass. You could send him more abuse and sign it Jones.

[email protected]
Quote:
l can that you you are a fool and you will be forever

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LEVEL NA GRAVE AND ANY DAY WAY U SEND OUT ANY FORMAT TO ANY PERSON NA GRAVE U GO ENTER AND UR MESSAGE GO KILL U

[email protected] seems upset Very Happy
Quote:
I HAVE SEND SOMEBODY TO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY

CALL ME BEFORE HE START PUTING BULLET ON THERE BRAIN 0027748711946
I'm pimping that number Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MOTHER MASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU A MAN OR A KID? EITHER WAY YOUR AN IDIOT. NOW FUCK OFF AND STOP SENDING ME STUPID MAILS THAT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO READ.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I WILL CALL U I BEG NO CARRY ME GO OKIJA ........................................BASTARD

YOU ARE A MAD BEAST YOU ARE COVANED WHO TOLD AM AN ILLETRATE AM A SCHOOLCIAT HOLDER 4GET IT AM JUST 18 AND I VE MAD BASTARD DOLLARS IN 2 YRS U DEY THREATHEN YOUR FELLOW GUY WITH OKIJA U NO NO SAY I BE ONYE ASABA EVEN THOU I SHOOT 4MAT GIVE YOUR CLIENT........ I KNOW B4 U NO ME B4 4GET WHO MAGA WAN PAY E GO PAY SO LISTEN YOU OLD FOOL IF YOU NID PEACE TELL ME........ONE PRAYA I PRAY 4 MY FELLOW GUYMAN IS DAT WE WILL NEVA CRY SO IF U WANT ME ONOCHIE TO CRY MAN DATS A BIG MISTAKE TO UR SRAMBLED SOUL.....SO TAKE ME TO WERE YOU WANT I GO APPEAR B4 U NO B LIE TRY AND SEE NA WHO GET MOUTH NA OKIJA LETTA NO DEY SHAKE AM.........AS OKIJA EIF E GO REMEMBER THE GUY WERE BUY AM 9 COWS...........JUST 2 GET UR MOMSI HEAD ..HAHHAHAHA..............FOOL...............WELL GOD GO GIV U JOB BUT IF YOU NEED CC ASK AND I WILL GIV 2 U OOLD MAN........... ONOCHIE ONYE ASABA KA BU

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA UR MAMA UR SISTER UR BROTHER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO VEX, I NO DEY POST ASHAWO, I DEY FORGET GO CHEK ON BOX. ABEG U READ WHAT NA MAGA WROTE

[email protected] called a lad whose number I pimped
Quote:
YOU IBO TRADER ,SO,YOU ARE HIDING YOUR IBO FACE IN ABIDJAN.I JUST SPOKE WITH U AND YOUR ENGLISH IS SUCH A TRASH.PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL,*DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off you asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh Boy, if the trouble is that much and you feel am stepping on your toes why dount you enlighten me with the job am steping on you with so that we can work things out together,

My brother i no dey drag anything with anybody is just that as deal men we can collide on clients but as what we are we can finalise all things with understanding,,,,, your write up makes me know that you have seen my touch on one of yr client so lets understand that two brains are better than one so lets play,,,you can equally call me if you wish on my number +22993440365.....

Saint Ola.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey mad na me go put gun for your head.

i go carry your number give communication company dem go take track you.

sorry because EFCC GO CARRY YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE AM NOT SMALL BOY HERE IN INDIA IF YOU KNOW WHO IS JOE THEM YOU MOST KNOW ME BECAUSE AM NOT A STREET BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
dem don tell u to bring voice abi?............ u go die ok..........

[email protected] "Chief Patrick" is back
Quote:
HELLO BOY,

BOY YOU DO NOT TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW LIKE THAT AFTERV ALL WE HAVE NOT SEEN EACH OTHER BEFORE NEIGHTER DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COME FROM.
NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE IN ABIDJAN.

I HAVE MY OFFICE IN GH. AND IN REP. OF BENIN.

I AM A NIGERIAN LIKE YOU AND WAS BORN AT ONITSHA IN ANAMBRA STATE.
I AM A { WAFERIAN } I MEAN I AM FROM WARRI DELTA STATE BUT SPEAKS IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY.

I DO NOT CUT WORK. I TRAVEL OUT TO GET MOST OF MY JOBS. BUT MY BOYS IN MY OFFICE THAT WORKS FOR ME ARE GOOD IN INTERNET.
AND BESIDE I DON'T KNOW THE JOB YOU ARE REFARING TO . IS IT A PAYING JOB OR ONE OF THOSE STUPID JOBS MY BOYS BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE JOB.

MY BROTHER YOU COULD HAVE SENT A BETTER MAIL THAN INSULTING WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW AFTER ALL JOBS HAVE MADE SO MANY OF US GUY MEN KNOW EACH OTHER AND AFTER MADE MONEY TOGETHER.

PLEASE INSULT DOESN'T MAKE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE KNOW THEM SELVES.

I HAVE CHILDREN WHO ARE AS OLD AS 26 /24/ 17 AND 16. RESPECTIVELY I AM NOT A SMALL BOY BUT HAVE BOYS WHO ARE VERY LOYAL WITH RESPECT.

WELL MAY BE ONE DAY I WILL BE IN ABIDJAN FOR YOU TO SEE ME.

I MAY DECIDE TO VISIT ONE WEEK END WHEN I AM BACK FROM AMSTERDAM TWO WEEKS TIME.

I AM WRITING FROM COTONOU / BENIN.

I DO NOT CUT JOBS I REPEAT BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE JOB IN QUESTION,

BUT AS JOB MEN ARE WE NOT BROTHERS?? WILL YOU NOT VISIT ME IN MY HOTEL WHEN I COME TO ABIDJAN?????

THANKS,

CHIEF PATRICK.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WORST FOOLISH GUY ON EARTH...REMEMBER THAT EDDY NA NNOGU LATER GO DOWN TO THE PIT..AFTER ALL THINGS AND NO NATTER WHAT IT IS...LAST BREATH IS WAITING 4 U....REMEMBER...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...IDIOT
HELL WITH UR GENERATION....ABOMINATION GENERATION IS YOU FROM

Quote:
IN ALL YOUR WISH TO ME.....BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY YAHWEH.ELOHIM
I SEND U AND UR MOTHER AND FATHER,INCLUDING UR GENERATION UNQUENCHABLE FIRE FROM HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME.AMEN

ISAIAH 54 VERSE 17 IT ALREADY DELARE AND I AM FULL OF JOY WITH IT.READ.NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER...

UNLESS U COMFESS YOUR SINS..YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL YOUR GENERATION,BOTH MMOTHER AND FATHER WITHOUT OBTAIN MERCY..MARK AND WRITE IN YOU MIND FROM TODAY...
HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU SOONEST IN JESUS NAME..AMEN

IN THE NAME OF JESUS...EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW DOWN AND EVERY MOUTH SHALL COMFESS..I HUNDRED PERCENT POWERFUL THAN YOU...BECAUSE..WHO IS IN ME IS GREATTER THAN HE IS YOU
ALLELUAIH

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know you i dont knoe your job be cool , not talk as fulls

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT GRAVE NA UR MAMA GO FIRST ENTER YR PAPA GO COME ENTER AFTER HER AND ALL OTHER OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER.

IF YOU NO TAKE TIME I GO TELL MY GIRL FOR ABIDJAN WAY DEY NEAR OSCAR GLASSIER MAKE HE TAKE THE MY GON THERE GO KILL US IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AM TIRED OF THIS SHEET WHO ARE YOU
AND I DID NOT TAKE YOUR JOB
AM IN HOLLAND PLEASE STOP ALL THESE MESS
AM 17YEARS BOY WORKING WITH MY BROS
K WE DON DAT MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
U are stupid and i guess U should be one of those clowns around. We will get U sooner or later. Rev Henry IDIOT Emeka.

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
^^^He might think you are some lad bust his ass. You could send him more abuse and sign it Jones.

Good idea, I'll give that a try.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more unrest in Lad Land

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA JOB I CUT, IF YOU TRY ME I GO FIRST DEAL WITH YOU B4 U & THAT UR OKIJA GO COME UP MUGU 1 EZI

[email protected]
Quote:
MEN ............................ YOU SO JOBLESS .. AM REALLY ENJOYING TALKING 2 YOU ,WHICH OF MY CLIENT IS YOUR ? I BOMB WITH MY AMS AND SEE REPLIES JOB BACK UP THE JOBS WITH MY ONLINE BANKING.. HOW MUCH U GET SELF WERE DEY MAKE U TALK ANYHOW,I DID NOT STEAL YOUR JOB OK AND STOP GETING FUSTRAITED OVER 200$.JUST TAKE IT EASY AS I CAN SEE U BE IGBO BOY.. SEE
I FINE 2 MUCH AND IF YOUR MAMA SEE ME SHE GO WAN FUCK ME ,, I WILL FUCK UR MUM REALL HARD ,,,, NO MATTER HOW OLD SHE IS ,SHE GO EVEN TELL YOU SAY SHE ENJOY AM...I KNW SAY UR MAMA PUSSY DEY SMELL ,IF I LIE GO ASK HER , BUT MAN I WILL STILL FUCK HER REALL HARD ..

I FINE I FRESHH I GET MONEY ,I WAS BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON ,,, I AM STILL MAKING MY OWN MAD CASH .... @ MY AGE...

GUY NO MATER WERE U DEY OR WERE U DEY LEAVE IF I SWEAR 4 U ........OR WHO BORN U IF I SWEAR 4 U .... OMO YOUR LIFE NO GO EASY

I GO JUST FREE BECOS .. I SEE SAY U JUST BUY LAPTOP 4 HOUSE THATS WHY U JUST DEY TAK OF CAFE CAFE !! I HAVE BEEN BROWSING EVER SINCE I CAME BACK FROM AMERICA

DUDE YOU ARE EMPTY I CAN BET THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
You mama toto you bastard yoruba foool. mumu like you. May God punish u.

[email protected]
Quote:
my man no be so if you wat to send me somting please do you kow that i am just joking with you ok i do not have numa i for call you ok i am in burkina faso

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello my big theif or cheif which are you? tell me fooll like you, honestly i am very disapointed in your theiftency tittle as i can see you have been doing very well in your theif job. now listen and listen very good by this time morow morning the baca boys is coming to your house to lay hold on u, your father, your mother, your Brothers and sister are all going to bakasy prison tomorrow.

2. all those money wey u don make chop from mugu as much as you can eat tonight eat because morrow EFCC is coming to your village for every thing that breatheth in your villave. both rat and dogg, few, goat, monkey, including you, yiour father, your mother, your sister and brother every in village.

then finally, OBASANJO( O B J) will visit your entire village morrow with those soldiers that go to bayasa last year see them are going to your village to them your mama and them your papa and them your brodas and them your sister to kill every body by this time morrow the job is done and the soldier will be promoted.

i am waiting to hear the news morrow on BBC

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU GO DIE THIS NIGHT!!!

YOU DEY MAD ABI,

SEE SEE MAKE I TELL YOU,YOU DONE DIE ALREADY OK,YOU KNOW WHO I BE?
NO LET ME TABLE YOUR MATTER FOR SENTUARY OHH,IF NOT ONCE YOUR SLEEP TODAY NIGHT YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN

NA ME TALK AM

YOU GO DIE THIS NIGHT YES YES

[email protected]
Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF YOUR INSULTS ON ME.

STOP IT ELSE.......

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NAWA OOOOOO EZE MY SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? CAN YOU ALL DO ME A HUGE FAVOUR. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
O SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF. YOU THINK I'VE GOT TIME FOR ALL YOUR RUBBISH, WELL THINK AGAIN. I DON'T. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE YOU IDIOTS GOT MY MAIL ADDRESS FROM TO BE BOTHERING ME UP AND DOWN. LOOK HERE, YOU GUY'S ARE BEHAVING LIKE DESPERADO'S YOU'D BE BETTER OFF FINDING SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR USELESS LIVES THAN TO BE SENDING ME MAILS. NOW DO ONE. USELESS FOOL

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph Cole

Quote:
You are a fool forever, you are a frustrated guy man and I am a
success g, if you are guy, you will not talk this way. I cause you
from today, you will never make a cent in any business you do in life.
Watch it, in seven days time something stange will hit you.

You will die in jail very soon.You are a fool forever, you are a
frustrated guy man and I am a success g, if you are guy, you will not
talk this way. I cause you from today, you will never make a cent in
any business you do in life. Watch it, in seven days time something
stange will hit you.

Bookends, I like it Wink

Echikka Nnam

Quote:
May your soul rest in peace as your are a died man on 21 day from
today you full of shit Can you remember what happen to your family
last time? That is the result of what you did shameless one AND THAT
shall continue till you confess or you die.

I confess, I did it. It was me. *phew* I really feel like I dodged the bullet on that one...

On another note, someone also got so pissed that they spoofed my account and I now have over 100,000 autoreplies in my inbox... Oh dear what ever shall I do. Maybe I'll spend 10 seconds making another Gmail account...

ETA: Here is the text of my message:

Quote:
i WILL LOVE TO MEET YOUR URGLY MOM AND
SCREW HER PUSSY VERY WELL FOR
HER BECAUSE SHE IS NEEDING A MAN TO DO
THAT FOR HER.YOUR MOTHER IS
ASHE GOAT CANT YOU SEE THAT FROM HER!!sHE
KEEPS FUCKING TOUTS AND
KEEPS ON GETTING TOUTS AS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU
ARE FROM A GOOD
MTHER,SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU HOW TO BEHAVE.i GUEST
THAT YOU ARE
AN IGBO BOY.dIETY THINGS THAT CANNOT WORK BUT DEPENDS ON
SMELLING.

YOU ARE COURSED AND WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE AND
WILL REMAIN
AS POOR AND PENNYLESS AS YOU ARE INCLUDING EVERY OF
YOUR
FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U
COMPOUND
FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR
ASS IN THE
CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHY
YOU PLAY AT
GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET
ANY MONEY AT
THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT
THROUGHOUT YOUR
LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS
STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS
FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV
SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG
THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER
PUBIC HAIR! UR DAD BEGS ME
TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING
SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS
TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I
DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA
WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING
SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT
SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO
DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE
A GBOMOGBOMO

GAY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I
DONT NO WHERE UR
FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF
AIDS U MAGA

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAI BOIS BI VEX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND NASH, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEAA!! KOSHE!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

TO REMOVE THIS CURSE YOU FAST FOR 40 DAYS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
devil punish you and all member of your family,,,,,,,,,stupid idiot,,,,,,,,,,,,all you family ,go die one day,,,,,animal like you

[email protected]
Quote:
u are all usless to the nation.hungry boy fool beast being have the right to even write me incorrect words i wonder hw u write to people i sure i did not go school.

[email protected]
Quote:
No matter whom it may concern, God bless you and what so ever that is your wish for me I pray that it must surely be your portion in Jesus name, Amen.
Nwa Igbo.

[email protected]
Quote:
Every pronounsment go back to you and your family.
May you die stealing and may poverty follow you to the grave.
Animal and pig. If you have a mother she must be a bastard and an ashawo.

Die

[email protected]
Quote:
your smelling father,whore mother and your entire generation go die and live no more

[email protected]
Quote:
LIKE I SAID YOUR AN IDIOT. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID I CAST IT BACK TO YOUR MOTHER, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS. YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACEAND I DON'T HAVE YOU TIME. SO DO EVRYBODY A FAVOUR AND GO AND KILL YOURSELF.

USELESS FOOL

[email protected] provided a nice rant Laughing
Quote:
THERE IS ONE STUPID THING ABOUT YOU YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER DID NOT TELL YOU OK.YOU WERE BORN IN AN OFF-SIDE POSSITION A KIND OF, AND YOU JUST SUDDENLY
CAME OUT FROM A LINKING CONDOM.I HATE TALKING TO WILD ILLITRATES LIKE YOU BASTARD.YOU ARE A SUCCESFUL STUPID IDIOT .SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT ANY COMMERCIAL VALUE.ONE DAY YOU WILL RISE UP AGAINST YOUR PARENTS AND PUT THEM TO AN END.I BET YOU FOOL AND I WILL MAKE SURE I COME THERE.TILL THEN YOU MUST NOT SEE THE END OF 2009. SAY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JOBLES/RUBISH
Spoke the mirror when the lad admired himself.

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE WRETCHED....

[email protected]
Quote:
i no get time for osu like you useless mumu idiot,all your family go die one day,,you go die like dog...........ass.......hole

[email protected]
Quote:
O Boy , you no get work ??? even in america You don`t have work.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: good day

Plaese you can come again i can't understand you at all so you better come again with a good english

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION I CURSED YOU IN JESUS NAME WHO ARE YOU FOOL AM BEGINING TO SUSPECT SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY CRAZY BACK TO SENDER AND I WISH YOU 100 TENS OF YOUR WORDS IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender millions times
Lazy liar. Only received it once.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Son of idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
i no no fools like u still dey this world....na me u dey yab or na urself u dey yab....think well like a guy man and not a cazmo.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETTIN DEY MI GUYS????!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU,MONTHER AND YOUR FATHER NOR GO PICK ONE KOBO 4 HE LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you try this again i will hack and close your box

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN YOU CALL YOU SELF COME 9IJA COME SEE WETIN DEY I BE BUCCANEER AND I GO MAKE SURE I SAY I HACK YOU TO DEATH YOU LIL SON OF A FUCKING BITCH WHO CUT UR JOB??YOUR ENGLISH NO EVEN CLEAR ...WAIT SELF AO U DEY TAKE THIS WERE MUMU ENGLISH FOLLOW OYINBO TALK.....ISEWU ANOFIA AFONNEGI URS IS DEATH AS A BUCCANNEER I WILL MAKE SURE THE SENTENCE IS PASSED ON YOU AND YOUR WRECHED FAMILY OLOFO

[email protected] is mad at the Showm@n
Quote:
You are truly a show man. You entertain people with your stark foolishness, flaunting your stupidity. Infact I love you because you are a supper illiterate. Super and powerful deaf and Dumb, you are blind with two big eyes in your big head. My guy you too much!! Cunn! Dumbass!!! IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTT I knew you will be as foolish as your late father!!!!

So I replied with some threats about placing his name at the shrine
Quote:
Subject: Fuck you fuck your shrine

I pity you. You have a lot of problems: You are an OSU. That means OUTCAST. I cant speak to you. Foolish head, I be guy man, o boy, I get job, this is how you go about monitoring real guy men with fake jobs, just to enter them so that you go chop from their pocket or set them up with police or armed robbers. Bastard. See you see watch ya back. You speak slangs? Who dash monkey coat?
You are HIV AIDS POSITIVE. To make things worse you are a stark illiterate. How do you speak to your clients? You collect Whiteman name go give juju, so that he will pay you? OTELE!! Dis job na brain no be juju, make I kuku speak language you go understand, since I also discovered that you are deaf and dumb too!!!!!! Hahahahahhhhhaaaahhhaaa sick son of a foolish drunkard. Your mother was a prostitute and could not afford a common secondary school education for you as your frustrated father kept sleeping in gutters like as you do now.
Guy man? Answer, IDIOT, so when they mention guy men you will show your ugly face and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!byeooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bye bye OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy man indid I dey South Africa where things dey happen mumu like you shoe shiner na bus wey you go take go back go hurt you sufer man like you don't worry keep trying one dey I pray say God go answer you for all the night way you dey huxl make you go home go see your papa and mama since 10 years you left oh poor boy sorry but don't give up God dey.

I done make am oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, I THINK SAY NA JOKE U DEY JOKE OO. WETIN U SAY I DO YOU? WHICH JOB WEY YOU SAY I CUT? WHICH NUMBER BE THAT U SAY MAKE I CALL?

YOU DEY TALK TOO MUCH , IF YOU BE GUY AS YOU DEY CLAIM YOU NO GO DEY TALK LIKE SO. WETIN I DO YOU? WHICH MUGU WE DEY WORK TOGETHER? WE FIT COMBINE. E NEVER REACH THIS LEVEL TO DEY CURSE LIKE SO,.

NO DEY CURSE YOUR FELLOW GUY WHEN GOD DON ALREADY BLESS AM, YOU NO BE GOD. MUGU STILL FULL FOR NET NO LOSE HOPE, TRY ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU GO STILL MAKE AM , NO LOOSE HOPE, GINGER YOUR SPIRIT AND BLESS OTHERS, DONT CURSE, WHO ARE YOU? I WAN KNOW YOU. WETIN HAPPEN?

[email protected] is back
Quote:
uncircumsised gorilla is what you and your entire family arei think you are reasonable was why i responded to you but your reply now makes me know that you are actually a beast of no nation,,do not mail me again or shonpona will bury you alive for me, you idiot, imbesile....goat ,malu,thunder go fire you and your entire family infact mail me again and see wetin go happen to you,,, me i no be ibo guy oooo, i be yoruba man and i go use wetin you no believe follow you,,,just try mail me again and you go see

[email protected]
Quote:
Cntrol number ilitrate, U cant grow more than control numbers of 1 cent, Man i have grown more than control number payment ok, get me ur entire family including the dead one's i will feed them and they will only grow TOMMY like U stinking pig.

Go to school and progress more than control number payment from MAGAS OK.
Client like U.

I join U and Ur work together Bastard Hungry hungry & Dirty Pig.

Go get rid of that Nonsense body odour .

I have finalize Ur Case.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have already placed a curse on you, just watch out and you go see say mental problem na the next thing for you..........

[email protected]
Quote:
you are your generation are doomed

[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA HA. LIKE I SAID I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH. YOUR MUM'S A PROSTITUTE. SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GO AND FUCK HER. THEN KILL YOURSELF. NONSENSE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT MAKE PHONE CALLS TO STRANGERS AND PEOPLE I DONT KNOW SORRY I DONT NEED ANY CLEARANCE FRON NO BODY.PLS I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET BUSY ....OK

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY TIME YOU SWALLOW YOUR SALIVA AFTER CURSING ME YOU HAVE SWALLOWED IT BACK. WHATEVER MEASURE YOU USE, WHATEVER CURSE, WHATEVER DEMON YOU INVOKE, ALL SHALL GO RIGHT BACK TO YOU THE SENDER AFTER SWALLOWING YOUR SALIVA. UNLESS YOU DONT SWALLOW SALIVA THROUGHOUT TODAY, IF YOU DO AS MANY TIMES AS YOU DO ,YOU WILL RECIEVE ALL THE CURSES YOU HAVE THOUGHT AND SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ABOUT ME . AMEN.

KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY UNTIL EFCC WILL CATCH YOU IN CYBE CAFE AND ASK YOU TO BRING 100K THEN YOUR FATHER WILL SELL HIS FATHER`S LAST PEICE OF LAND AT YOUR VILLAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND OKIJA DON DIE FINISH YOU DEY HERE DE FORK YOU MAMA TOTO.
THAT JOB I NO GO EVER LEA AM. MAKE YOU GO DIE TEN TIME. MUMU? NA YOU TO CALL LEAR YOURSELF? COWARD. DAN ISKA? SHAHA BAMZA MUTUM NYAMERI. WA ALLAHI ZAI YI MAKA BARAOW.
POOR MAN LIKE YOU FATHER. YOU SABI CHOP MONEY. IDIOT. 06287856 /06992992

[email protected]
Quote:
instend you go tell me say you be ibo man when know work you dey to talk like say you be sait, man come out tell me who you be let work.

am an ibo man like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
u BIG THE BIGGEST MUGU OF ALL TIME.1 SENSE U NO GET AND U DEY CALL U SELF CHIEF LOCAL NETWORKING CHIEF WEY DEY NO SABI ANY THING BASTERD CHILD.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

[email protected]
Quote:
OPEN UR MAMA TOTO WEY DEY SMELL PUT UR STINKING MOUTH.BIG FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL LIKE YOU.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MOTHERE TOTO AND UR SISTER PUSY IDIOT

ALL YOUR EVEIL PLANS AGAINST ME SHALL RETURN TO YOUR FAMILY AND IF YOU DONT STOP DISTURBING ME YOUR GENERATION WE HAVE NO PEACE THEY WE SEE DEATH AND SURFER IN PAINS.

Quote:
I BOUND AND REBOK U IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AM COVER WITH THE BLOO OF JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:
LESS SEE WHO WILL CRY AT LAST

Quote:
Poverty? U will never see a dime till u die this year. Continue sleeping in cafe or friends place.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD BLISS U BECAUSE U BI GEE MAN YOU DEY DO LIKE FOOL I NO BLAME U BUT IF YOU NEED ME COME SEE ME FACE TO FACE FOR AJ I GO BIT THE HELL OUT OF U BASTARD.

I GO FUCK YOUR FAMILY OFF IF U KNOW ME.

IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR GENARATION

I FUCK YOUR MAMA LAST NIGHT , SHE STILL DEY FOR MALI DEY FUCK EVERY BODY.
YOUR PAPA DON DEY VILLAGE DEY DIE OF HUNGER AND U NO FIT EVEN EAT

YOUR MAMA TOTO
U DON DIR ALREADY
BASTARD WE NO SABI HIS FATHER

I told this guy the only way to break my spell was to take a snap shot of him "slapping a mail mans ass sevin times
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW CAUSE U HAVE ANNOYED ME,GO TO THAT YOUR SO CALLED SHRINE, IF HE IS A MAN, GET HIM OUT AND FUCK HIM AND TAKE 50 SNAP SHOTS AND FORWARD IT TO MY BOX AND IF ITS A WOMAN, TAKE HER TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU VE ANY AND MARRY HER AND ALSO TAKE 50 SNAP SHOTS AND FORWARD THE DAY YOU WEDED HER TO MY BOX OR ELSE I WILL CALL MY OWN GOD FOR YOU AND HE WILL DEAL WITH YOU SINCE YOU EVER WANT TO REMAIN THE POOREST FOOL EVER ON THIS PLANET.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know how is God, and why God dead for us?

You want to kill somebody and you don't even think back before doing that.

Thanks.

Wizzy.

PB: further more There was no furthermore after further more

[email protected]
Quote:
A FULL AT 40 IS A FULL FOREVER AND PORVERTY IS A SICKNES AM FROM ABIA STATE SO IF YOU WANT MY HELP YOU TELL ME OK IHAVE THE MINSE

[email protected]
Quote:
I pity you. You have a lot of problems: You are an OSU. That means OUTCAST. I cant speak to you. Foolish head, I be guy man, o boy, I get job, this is how you go about monitoring real guy men with fake jobs, just to enter them so that you go chop from their pocket or set them up with police or armed robbers. Bastard. See you see watch ya back. You speak slangs? Who dash monkey coat?
You are HIV AIDS POSITIVE. To make things worse you are a stark illiterate. How do you speak to your clients? You collect Whiteman name go give juju, so that he will pay you? OTELE!! Dis job na brain no be juju, make I kuku speak language you go understand, since I also discovered that you are deaf and dumb too!!!!!! Hahahahahhhhhaaaahhhaaa sick son of a foolish drunkard. Your mother was a prostitute and could not afford a common secondary school education for you as your frustrated father kept sleeping in gutters like as you do now.
Guy man? Answer, IDIOT, so when they mention guy men you will show your ugly face and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
byeooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bye bye OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
HARDSHIP HAVE COME UR WAY FROM NOW ON UNTIL YOU BEG ME. I CURSE THE WORK OF YOUR HAND I WILL NOT COLLECT ANY MONEY FROM NOW ON.

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO MOUNTAIN FOR YOU 2 DAYS NOW PRAYING TO HEAR THE NEWS THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND YESTERDAY I SAW WHERE YOU HOUSE CATCH FIRE AND U AND ALL YOUR PEOPLE WHERE CONSUMED BY THE FIRE NO ONE ESCAPE FROM IT EXECPT THE RAT WAY JUST MANAGE TO COME OUT FROM YOUR HOUSE BUT WAS BORN TO NO RECOGNITION SO I KNOW THAT ONCEE YOU LOGIN TO INTERNET AGAIN THAT YOU WILL SURELY CATCH FIRE EVEN YOUR 2ND AND 3RD GENERATION THE THING GO EFFECT THEM NA SO SO FIRE GO DEY BORN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE AND ANY DAY WAY YOU DRINK WATER OR CHOP ANY THING WAY SALT DEY NA THAT DEY UR VILLAGE ALSO WILL CATCH FIRE NO PERSON CAN REVERSE THIS NOT EVEN PASTOR OR IMAM

[email protected]
Quote:
Fucking bastard, see yr little brain

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF FOOL. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu i wish you nothing but DEATH including every of your entire family.
just wait to see my action outcast like you.
your mama be ashawo son of the bech

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL OF THE CENTURY. YOUR MATES ARE GIVING THEIR LIFE TO GOD, YOU ARE BOASTING WITH JUJU. BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THE PIT YOU DUG FOR PERSON YOU WILL FALL INTO IT IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO HAMMAR WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa and Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT LIKE YOU.EFCC DEY USE GOOGLEMAIL.WHO STUPID PASS.MAY ALL YOU DO IN THIS LIFE NEVER BETTER FOR YOU.YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY GO DIE BAD DEATH.WHICH MUMU SHOW MAN U BE?

GOD WILL REALLY,DEFINITELY AND SINCERELY AND MOST ASSUREDLY PUNISH YOUUUUUUU.

YOU KNOW WETIN E MEAN TO BE SHOWMAN?

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother na ashawo go home and tell her. that your father is not the person ur seen ur father is still alive ok. idiot chinedu look at what u have time to tell me. berstard go and fuck your mother if u dont have anything to do. you dey investgat ur mother edu fuck you for this

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy man? Answer, IDIOT, so when they mention guy men you will show your ugly face and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!byeooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bye bye OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO BE SO,WHAT HAVE I DON TO HURT YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN'T TALK TO YOU BECAUSE THROUGH YOUR STATEMENT, U ARE A BABY..

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama wey don die since for ashawo bussiness,jonky like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Is only the fools and poor wretched bastards that talks too much. Who knows when you started this work.

I curse you this day and it will never be well with you. Check ur life from now.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have concluded the kind of person you are based on your email. You a stack illiterate, backward human being, never to do well person and a failure in life.

The very day your mother gave birth to you she taught maybe she has given birth to son, if she had listen to the advise of your father, elders and chiefs in your village she should have used you to appease your village idols. Anyway its never to later because I believe that is how your life will still end except you change your way of life.

A word is enough for the wise.

[email protected] has kindly provided us with new script material
Quote:
IT SINCE YOU FORGOTTEN SO SOON THAT YOU COME FROM POVERTY GENERATION
WELL MAY BE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT I WILL REFRESH YOUR DOM BRIAN NOW

YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER WAS THE MOST POOREST FARMER MAN IN YOUR VILLAGE AFTER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOUR GRAND FATHER HE DIED.

THEN YOU GRAND FATHER STARTED FROM THERE AS THE POOREST MAN AGAIN IN THE VILLAGE BUT NOW HE IS NOT A FARMER BUT THE MOST RETCHED PALM WINE TAPPER IN THE VILLAGE BEFORE HE WAS CHASE OUT OFF THE VILLAGE AS AN OUT CAST (OSU). BEFORE HE MARRIED A LEAPER WHO GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR FATHER.

THEN YOUR FATHER TOOK THE STEP OFF YOUR GRAND FATHER NOW HE WAS CHASE OUT OF THE OUT CAST CAMP CAUSE HE WAS A RAPER. BUT THE LAST PERSON HE RAPE WAS 82 OLD MAD WOMAN WHO SINCE TO BE YOUR MOTHER,

NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW POVERTY RUN IN YOUR LINEAGE, WITH OUT BEEN TOLD YOU SHOULD NO THAT NO MATHER HOW YOU TRY YOUR BEST ON THIS GUY WORK YOU CAN NEVER FIGHT POVERTY, BECAUSE IT ALREADY IN YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION, EVEN BABA LAWO NO FIT, OR PASTOR CHRIS,

U GO REMAIN FOR THIS GUY WORK U NO GO MAKE AM AHHAAHAH ABONDA, MUGU I NO SAY YOU DEY FROSTRADED FOOL, COME MAKE TEACH HOW TO WORK INFACT U CAN COME BE ONE OFF MY BOY.

BUT IF I MAY ADVISE YOU , I TELL YOU TO JUST GO HAG YOUR SELF AND DIED CAUSE THIS WORLD WHEN U DEY NO DESTINY FOR U HERE AM SORRY NO BE ME GREAT YOU LIKE THAT

FOOL
FROM THE BIG BOSS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

Ol boy eeeeeeeee!!!! Who be you? Wetin I do you wey curse pass the one wey kill your papa like this? You know me before, abi I steal your maga? or your useless bodi just dey pepe you bcos u nefa see anybody chop online? Me de chop my moni in US 247,if u need moni u should get intouch so i go direct u go ur village,make u go back go farm small bcos na that kin moni u need, pesin we de ride hummer jeep no de talk d we u dey talk so e don show who be village boi between u and me. So go meet your mama toto, wey dey smell as u don already know for village and your sister wey goat de fuck bcos me and u we no de d same category.

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE .

Bad day to you

Quote:
Ask of me in all 50 states of the United states, ask of Don Carpone, they will tell you I am a DON, not a Duns like you, if u need to know work, you will first go to my gateman to teach you a little work before you can even reach where me dey. Simple Englis you can't even speak Correctly and you are telling me u don hammer, which hammer u hammer except God go Hammer that your head and punish that your mouth, you useless no birth idiot.

I am too much for you, I dey tranfer 1m dollar dey collect from client, dey write check 2m dollar, dey clear and collect, I dey wash, dey seat client for here, even FBI no fit hold me, shey na you useless goat, wey no even reach to clean my shoe go come dey talk to me. God go punish you, your papa, the smelling pussy that gave birth to you and your whole generations. If you want to learn work, you talk and buy drink come so I can teach you how to be a better man. Call me useless idiot or you no get money to call? +17186637793... IDIOT

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

Quote:
USELESS MGBADA, U NO EVEN GET MONEY TO ENTER CAFE AGAIN,I EVEN THOUGHT SAY U GET LAPPY FOR HOUSE AS U DEY TALK LIKE BIG MAN BEFORE,SENSE U NO GET, MANNER OF APPROACH U NO GET, SORRY I DON FORGET SAY YOUR MAMA NO FIT TEACH YOU ANY HOME TRAINING AS NA FOR ROAD DEM BORN YOU,SO HOW U GO GET HOME TRAINING? ANYWAY, CALL ME IF U HAVE CALL CREDIT OR U CAN GO TO BIZ CENTRE TO CALL BCOS I TOO SURE SAY OWU DON FINISH YOU AND UR GENERATION,SO CALL ME MAKE I SEND U WAD MAKE U GO WASH UR HEAD FOR THE MIDDLE OF OCEAN,SO I CAN TEACH YOU WORK AFTER THEN IF U NO DIE INSIDE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more vexing yahoo bois!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE MAKE BIG MONEY HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA I GO NIGERIA EVERY MONTH
WITH BIG MONEY YOU DONT KNOW SEME NOT TO TALK OF GANA YOU WE DIE THERE IN ENUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
hi
what's all this you send to me?i just propose you something if you're not interess don't reply.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your massage was such a shock to me as a pastor, tell me are you realy what you said you are? listen to bbc news or world news to confirm if what I told you is true or lies then get back to me with you phone number I will cann you from phillipines.

Yours
Ma Arlene Trillanes

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY MAKE ME TO MUCH LAUGH MAD MAN ONYE ARA. GUFF MAN
AS NO MAGA FOR YOUR SIDE U COME DEY CREAZ TAKE IT EASY I GO BETTER 00H
DR. CHINEDU UKACHI

[email protected]
Quote:
I Know That You Dont Know What Your Doing???
How Did You Expect God To Answer Your Prayers???If You Belive That I am BAD ,What You Will Do is To Pray For Me Not Cause, If You Want We See Face To Face Iam Not Of Afraid Off EFCC or anybody If I GO to Job i pass many Things ????
Gooday Emaka

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U B FOOL U NIR GET SINSE? I NOR EVEN UNDERSTAND WAYTIN U DEY TALK SELF WICH JOB B DAT TELL ME D MUGU NAME MAKE I NO,

AND U SAY U GO DASH ME BULLET 4 HAND? C NA WAYTIN I SABI CARRY B DAY GUN SO IF U NOR NO I FULL BACK MAN,

IF U READY 4 WORK LET ME NO MAYBE WE FIT WORK TOGEDA

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR SENDING SUCH LETTER TO A MAN OF GOD, THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD. WHAT YOU HAVE WRTTEN HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION GET METAL PROBLEM DAT NA WHY U NO DEY RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na God go punish you! idiot ! fooooool! u sabi anything? u get job? make i clear myself , u are the biggest fool i have ever in this world. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY C PEOPLE LIKE YOU NOR SURPOSE DEY DO GUY

U NOR B GUY MAN ATALL

[email protected]
Quote:
You can not even speak good English, your tenses are bad, spellings very bad, I'm sure that's why your mugu blanked you for somebody else, you finish primary school at all? monkey! na me do u? somebody else don cut your job somewhere and you are blaming me that i don't even have any job at present, I'm just bombing harmlessly like 10million other brothers out there and you are here running your filthy mouth when you should be thinking of how to win back the confidence and trust of your mugu. E be like say na u be the real mugu sef, if i were u, i will go and find a legitimate job to do because you no get mind for this work at all. See your email sef, hahahaha you no get website for Central bank of Nigeria and you want make mugu believe u, i sorry for you....

If you continue like this , you will never get 1 cent from any mugu thats my advise to you.

You better fuck off!!! and stop emailing me otherwise i will get the police to track you down anywhere u are bitch ass motherfucker!!! i have already given the police your telephone number, one more hate email from you and you are going down!

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE CALL YOU MANY TIMES AND WORN YOU, YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR, I WILL SEND YOUR NUMBER TO EFCC OR POLICE COMMISIONAL FOR YOU ARE SUPOILING MY NAME FOR NOTHING, I DONT KNOW YOU,AND I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH YOU..MIND YOUR WAY...
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
WISE MAN,

WHICH KIND GUYMAN YOU BE SEF, SINCE YESTERDAY YOUR LINE WEY YOU TAKE DEY WORK NO GREE CONNECT.

MUGU DON SUFFER FOR UNA HAND OOOOOOOOOOH.

WELL I DEY CHINA, IF YOU GET ANY BETTER LEVEL, BRING MAKE WE DO SHARE BAR, I NO DEY DO SMALL PICKIN THING. NA GMAIL ACCOUNT YOU EVEN TAKE DEY WORK CBN. SPEND MONEY FOR WORK AND PLENTY MONEY GO COME.

I BE DELTA BOY , IF YOU WANT MAKE WE WORK, I GET ONLINE BANKING , TELEPHONE BANKING ALSO. IF YOU GET MAGA FOR WASH WASH - CHINA OR ANY WHERE NO WAHALA.

NA MY NUMBER BE THIS : +8613126491296
Maybe some baiters can take him up on his offer.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr fake wannabe rastaman, u know why I cannot blame ur lousy thinking, the weed u smoke is completely controlling ur brain, if not, u will know that mugu respond to just anything they read, well I cannot blame u bcos u just started this game, why dont u come back to Naija so that we can update u on the latest levels instead of claiming a killa, u think I go dey fear ur bullet, u make me laff, call me +234 709 321 9550, i no dey fear anything born of a woman, how ur own wan be sef? There is nothing to clear big yahoo man, package ur client well, bcos u cannot ever contest a client i call my own, not to talk of cutting my job, u r so funny

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM SHARP SHARP!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a murderer fucker bastard.

Complete raw mugun, who the hell do you think you are bastard son of a bitch,

You dont even have any sence at all calling yourself useless chief taa bastard .

can you see that you are a fool using your email id guyman i dont know how you come accross computer in your life you this village ngbeke boy bastard amadiorah scarter your life bastard.

Let me see you then i will teach you sence idiot now i know that you are insane stupid hasshole comon get a fuck out of my sight.

Monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
go suck your mother pussy ok fool

[email protected] writes me again
Quote:
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU HUNGRY BASTARD. OSU IMO.
YOU REFUSE TO GO FOR HIV SCREENING? OK, I WILL TELL THOSE GIRLS TO REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SUFFER TO STILL TAKE TIME BECAUSE UR MAMA AND PAPA AGREE SAY U GO SUFFER. SEE UR LIFE E BE LIKE PIG OWN U DEY SEND ME STUPID MAIL U THINK SAY I GO FALL NA UR MAMA BE D BIGGEST MUGU BEACUSE SHE MARRY THIFE.
I NO BLAME U SHA NA WATIN ASAWO WEN MARRY ARMED ROBBER DEY BORN U DEY SUFFER DEY CALL AM FLEX,

SHAME MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NOTHING GOOD WILL ACROSS YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN AND AMEN???????

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO FIT MIND YOUR BIZ

[email protected]
Quote:
do u no what chinedu or what ever ur name may be, u ar just ordinary idiot, that is what u ar.
bull shit.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the day ooooo!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an nonentity to yourself and your generation, watch your back you big but nothing fool. You seat down only to bring embarrassment to yourself. when you got my first mail and you know whatz up what stop you from deleting it rather talking like escaped beast from zoo in your godforsaked village asshole like. Suck ur mama's toto

If you ever write me back again Thunder will strike your generation away from this planet earth idiot... You can't even write good English, common spelling you can't get it right and you classified your pig self as a wise person. hey, watch your back from now otherwise you will soon drop dead. maggot in human form, you frustrated human element.

I curse the day you where born. Write me back again I cast spell on you and you will never live to say what happened to you.

[email protected]
Quote:

U DEY MAKE ME TO MUCH LAUGH MAD MAN ONYE ARA. GUFF MAN
AS NO MAGA FOR YOUR SIDE U COME DEY CREAZ TAKE IT EASY I GO BETTER 00H
DR. CHINEDU UKACHI

[email protected]
Quote:
TALIK KURIK KURIK KURRIUM

YOU HAVE JUST SAID IT, NO GOING BACK.
This will teach you a lesson!!!!!

A true classic from [email protected]
Quote:

I DO NOT WHO YOU ARE BUT I THINK YOU ARE TWANT OF THE DEVIL WHO NO ONE RECONISE,I DO EVEN THINK THAT YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL,A BLOODY SCAMMULATOR.IF YOU HAVE BEEN KINDING EVERYBODY IS NOT ME.I WILL YOU MY I.P TO TRACE AND KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING HELL OF THE DEVIL WHO BLOCK ONE DECISION.I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU YOU ARE THE SMOI BOY WHO DO NOT KNOW NOW BOMB.YOU ARE NOT GOOD FOR THIS LIVE IF I USE I.P WERE YOU ARE AND I GET YOU I KILL YOU WITH MY AKK A49.I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU GET MAMA AT ALL YOU BLOODY SCAMMULATOR YOU ARE THE SMALL SMOI BOY.LET ME SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN COMPREHEND ME BECAUSE I DO THINK THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ENGLISH AT YOU THIS FUCKING ILLERATE.YOU THIS ASSHOLE E.F.C.C WILL SEE CASH YOU WITH YOUR HATITUDE.I AM THE CROSS EDER WHO WILL SPOIL YOUR FUCKING WORK THERE.COME LET ME TEACH YOU MORE.I HAVE ORGANIZE MY BOYS HERE IN MY CITY TO LOOK FOR YOU WITH MY I.P BECUASE YOU MUST BE KILL.AFTER YOU FINISH READING THIS MAIL FINISH AT NIGHT YOU WILL DIE.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
READY TO KNOCK THE DOOR OF HEAVEN.YOU GO TO HELL STUPID ONE WAY NO GET MAMA AND PAPA EVEN THOUNGH SELF FAMILY ENO GET.YOU NO SA BI TALK I NO EVEN NO PERSON WAY WON SEND YOU.FOOLISH,STUPID,YOUR SISTER I DON FUCK AM WITH MY FRIEND AND MY DOG SELF.HE NO FIT DEY THIS WORD AGAIN.YOUR SISTER,MAMA GO STILL BE FUCK AGAIN OOOOOOOOOOO EVEN THEIR TOTO NO GOOD I GO STILL FUCK THEM OOOOOOOOOOOOO BECAUSE I GET THEM FOR FREE.

This is from the mugu who spoofed me
Quote:
LISTEN GUY,YOU ARE A BIG FOOL BASTARD,YOU DONT HAVE A JOB THAN TO REPLY ME.

THAT TO SHOW U ARE A COW SHIT SMELL LIKE COW ,DOG,YOU WILL DIE IN FLUE AND ANY MICROSOKO DIESASE

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin i do to deserve this kind of thing, i sware Baba K. go purnish that your hand wey u carry type this message cus i no send any mail to your box or ask you for any money. No try send me rubbish again, otherwise i go eliminate u. Foool,

[email protected]
Quote:
U CANT EVEN MAKE 1 CORRECT SENTENCE IN ENGLISH...
I PITY U. SORRY!!!!
READ PSALM 35 & 109.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father must be ashamed of you fool....

[email protected] replies again
Quote:
IT LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH, BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SUCH NONSENSE. SO HERE IS WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY. I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO YOU x10. I BELIEVE YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER CREATED. JUST DO ME A FAVOUR, YOU FOOL AND FUCK OFF.

CHEERS

More abuse follows, as does another reply
Quote:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH. ALL I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IS THAT YOU MUST BE TALKING TO YOURSELF, SO I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO YOU 10 TIMES OVER.

NOW GO AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOURSELF AND STOP BOTHERING ME. YOU USELESS FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE: I HAVE SEND SOMEBODY TO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY

LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB FOOL WE HAVE FINSH ALL THE MONEY IN THIS JOB
YOU CAN BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND FOLLOW YOUR FATHER TO THE FARM

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IF ANY LAD FALL MUGU, HAA! MY BRODER I GO INSULT AM!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: You are a bloody stupid hasshole.

You a bastard fool all your thoughts are for you and no one can rver wash it out of your life you are even a church rat before ok idiot you dont even go to school bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOR EVER BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I really don't know why u are sending all these stinking things to me, but whatever that is ur motive, my prayer is for God Almighty to have mercy on u AMEN.

Life is not all about making money ,but all about knowing Christ who is the redeemer of our souls. The bible says that it is appointed unto men to die once and after this comes judgement. What hope do you have as a living being? Or what shall it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your soul to hell fire? brother, what shall you give in exchange to your precious life? Think now.

I don't know u and as well don't know what u are talking about.I must confess to u today that i'm a sound child of God and so , can't enguage u into unGodly talk. But nevertheless, i really want u to consider ur ways because the book of james 4 vs 14 t (what is ur life as it is like a vapour that apprears for once and then vanish away) listen , this is time to reflect and know that what makes u is not money but Christ in u. As for me, by his grace i'm saved and u?

thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fustraited MAN... mannn .. I really like to put my dick in ur mama toto.. i hope she is not as ugly as you..i go use pillow and two condom fuck her welll.. she go even leave ur papa becos of me ...... asshole .... i knw you are a local guy just claiming to be a Big boy but noffin do you ,were you dey stay if you sure say ur mama no be slut give me her number .. i promise to fuck her and take her on a ride .......... that ur mama smelling pussy ... i will use two condom any way ........

as for you ..stop shouting over 200$ .. yes make i begin swear for you

Guy if you talk 2 much i go swear make ur maga disapoint you ohhh. idiot if he sure for ur papa tell me were u dey stay

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY FOOL YOUR SELF...................U BLOODY RITUALIST.

Quote:
TELL ME THE REASON U DEY INSULT ME...................U NO WETHER I DEY MARRY YOUR SISTER? WHY ALL THIS INSULT? IF YOU THEY CRASE MAKE THEM CARRY YOU GO PSHYCHATRIC HOSPITAL...............RITUALIST.........

I GO COME AROUND COME FORK YOUR MAMA TOMORROW............ASHAWO SON.....

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION NA BASTARD......CHECK YOUR EMAIL YOU NO EVEN FIT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH...BLOODY RITUALIST............I GO FORK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTERS

[email protected]
Quote:
read well well u mugu!!
Where u dey sef,na toyota prado i dey drive na.life don better for me already,i no fit dey follow you argue bcos your english no dey clear sef
Go school back jare,go learn to type good english.

Me wey i on fuck your mama with 100 naira 4 empire.Her toto no even sweet me bcos trailer fit pass through am.Her pussy don too wide.
Come make i show you the way BASTARD.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You were don old Finish ..... ...i still gat a long way to go @ my age your papa don dey drive morano Jeep? Asshole i will be 19 2day and guess what i gave my self for a gift ......My own House ... you see ur life ..

Guy No be mouth ... U no reach half of me .. If he sure for u papa i repeat MAKE we meet

Gimmie a Location ....Any were for Lagos.....I go meet u dere ..then u go knw say na small but mighty

*DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE FOR THAT PLACE YOU DEY BASTERD LIKE YOU YOU WAN SEE YOUR MAMA FOR LAG THURNDER STRIK YOU DOWN ANUOFIA WEAT MAKE I BRING MUGU COME GIVE YOU B/C NA ONLY SABI WORK OZU GI DOROKWA IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Palm wine taper pickin,who send u go cbn,oleh,onye oshi, thief,u say your name na obi Eze,God go bless u wit poverty which has being the portion of your family from day immomorial.
Go back to d villa were u come from since u don know what u are doing on net,u hear say EZEGO don rich u leave villa were u dey come come lagos na EFCC go carry u 4 dat cafee wey u dey.
Son of Ogbenye basterd

[email protected] cracks me up
Quote:
big fool idiot i will suck your mama asshole.. i will also suck you father dick. you know as tipper dey work now when tipper is full or load na 1 place he will pull everything to na so ur life go bi idiot shameless

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR WOMAN IS A BITHCH AND WHORE

UR FATHER LEFT YANSH HIGHEST POOR MAN I EVER MEANT.

YOU FOR JOIN EFCC THAT IS WHY PPLE LIKE YOU DON'T GROW IN LIFE.

COME AND LET ME FEED YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FOR 2 YEARS. I GOT MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FAILING TO DO THIS AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS IN 3DAYS YOU WILL GO BLIND. FROM EKENE

FOR THIS KIND OF MAIL YOU HAVE SENT ME WITHOUT KNOWING YOU OR DOING ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU IF YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS WITHIN 3GOOD DAYS I AM NOW DECLEARING WITH THE POWER OF LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND MY GOD FATHER WHO IS MY PROTECTOR THAT YOU WILL GO THAT BLIND AFTER READING THIS MY MAIL IN 3GOOD DAYS. AND IT SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEEEEN.

MR EKENE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid Chief,

u are a nasty as hole. even english u can even write well, and u are talking, well guy as open ur eye now, call ur self chief of GARUBA ABIDJAN u are a nonentitude Rass man.

well here is my no 4 u idiot +225 07924007 if u are man meet me face to face son of beach.
u basterd animal

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaahahaa

I still fly high..... Hater.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE THIS YEAR

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more mugu madness Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
time you for take push you dey use am cause your mama. watin you dey for African country? your mate dey Europe, Asia, Canada and America.

You go country way Nigeria better pass. na suffer dey call you.

[email protected]
Quote:
why you dey insult people anyhow.na person cause de one wey you dey.

malaka fool

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire u

[email protected]
Quote:
U B PROPER IGBO MUGU,MUGU LIKE NA HIM DEY HIDE FUCK THIER OWN MOTHER,I PITY ,U CANT EVEN SPELL OR TYPE WELL,GO BACK AND SERVE UR MASTER SO THAT E CAN SETTLE U.OK

[email protected]
Quote:
your english is far below standard.

[email protected]
Quote:
certified agboro at upper iweka,fuck you mother with your dirty dig,hopeless element that has lost hope in life.thunder fire you and all your family and let your generation not be remembered on this planet forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: IT IS BETTER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR VIALLAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS IN THE CITY.

WHY SHOULD BE TALKING TO A PERSON THAT CANT NOT EVEN WRITE OR SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH!!!!!

FOOLISH VILLAGE MUGU,IT IS BETTER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR VIALLAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS IN THE CITY.

MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Bastard

U see say u and ur entire generation na bastard, u wey no get respect for ur
papa and mama, u see format u begin dey curse ur papa and mama for ur village,
common broken u fit write , how u take dey write mugu self? make devil
baptized ur entire generation as u no respect, u no go ever see money for ur
life, na that India wey u dey, dey roast u go die put. Bastard like u.

Ewu like u.

Fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject wages of sin is death.

ur eternity ?????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW YOUR PROBLEM,EBI LIKE ONE GUY DON DASH SMALL MONEY SO YOU DON MANAGE TO FINDS SOMETHING EAT SO YOU DON GET STRENGTH TO TALK TO ME..

I HOPE SAY THIS TIME YOU NO GO COMAE BACK COME DEY BEG ME MAKE I NO CAUSE BCOS IF I START WITH YOU THIS TIME, MY CAUSE GO EVEN AFFECT YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND ALSO THE UNBORN CHILD FROM YOU FAMILY, SO BE CAREFUL THE WY YOU TALK TO ME IF YOU I WILL SEND YOU CAUSE THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR FULL GENERATION.

IF YOU KNOW ME IN PERSON I DON’T THINK YOU WILL EVER STILL CONTINUE STAYING THE CITY AFTER I HAVE ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE YOU STILL HAVE THE GUT TO SEND MAILS THAT ARE WRITTEN CORRECTLY BY YOU AND WITH SO MANY ERRORS I WILL SEND A BIG CAUSE THAT WILL EVEN AFFECT YOUR MAMA AND PAPA FOR VILLAGE THEN WHEN YOU HEAR SO THEM DEY SICK I HOPE YOU GO MUST GO BACK TO VILLAGE TO GO TAKE CARE OF THEM SO DON’T PROVE ME BCOS I AM DANGEROUS.

FROM LAST DON KOSOCO ALAT I OF ACCRA
GHANA, YOU WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother you said you are a guy man and have alot of time writing all this nonsense but cannot get one Job for yourself.... i am sorry for you just take Mirrow and look at yourself, what you say to others in the field is what you are......

[email protected]
Quote:
subject MORON

MR MORON,

I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DOING ON TH INTERNET IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND PLEASE GO TO BED ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU ARE A MAD NIGERIAN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME..... MY GOD PASS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
you cannot even write simple english so i cant continue with your type look for your mate idiotttttttttt

[email protected]
Quote:
Even the local pigin English you could not spell well.
Your internet London number is not working.
thats odd - the mugu who gave it to me said it was working?? Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
subjectYOU NO GET MAMA...........IS A PITY.....I HAVE A SWEET MOTHER....SO WHAT ABOUT YOU

BACK FIRE

HE THAT CAUSE HE ALSO WILL BE CAUSED

[email protected]
Quote:
subject I DEGREE........I DEGREE.............I DEGREE

I CAUSED THAT MUST DIE IN A DISASTER THIS YEAR. I DEGREE AIR CRASH DISASTER ON YOU SO THAT YOU GO TO HELL AND ROT,,YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO LIVE A LIFE AS A PERSON GOF WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY,

MY GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE CAUSE AND ACCUSES YOU ARE LAYING ON AN INNOCENT PERSON LIKE ME WHO HAVE NO EVIL AGAINST ANY BODY.

I DEGREE..I DEGREE,,,,,,,,I DEGREE........I DEGREE............I DEGREE TRY GOD AND SEE.

BASTARD

another one from mugu Franklin
Quote:
I KNOW YOU AND YOU BETTER DONT NEAR ME WHEN EVER I AM IN OBI-ISHII OTHERWISE COUNT YOURSELF DEAD MAN IDIOT

and a third... some nice script material here Very Happy
Quote:
I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT UR MAMA. SHE IS STILL ASHAWO. SHE IS UNDER
TABLE DOIN HER BLOW JOB WORK AT CAFE. MY MATE SAY SHE IS SUFFERING
FROM GHONORIA UR MOTHER TO EVEN SUK DOGS
UR MOTHER TAKES IT UP THE ASS FROM MONKEYS. I CAN NOT FUK UR MOTHER
TOTO BCOS IT SMELL SO BAD SO I ENJOY FURKING HER IN HER ASS AND SHE
SCREAMS LIKE A PIG. I FUK UR MAMA ONLY 2 NAIRA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HER TOTO
-- SMELLING DAMN THING -- I WOUNDER HOW YOU COPE WIT SMEL WHEN U LICK
IT?
SO KEEP QUIET AND TELL UR FATHER TO STOP FUKING HENS, DOGS AND DUCKS,
BCOS THAT WAS HOW UR MOTHER HAS BEEN INFECTED OF THAT DEADLY DESEASE
AIDS
U TOUT. WHY DO U STILL INSULT UR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
UR STUPID BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE U, U ARE
A WASTE TO MANKIND, U WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA I HAVE NEVER
SEEN AN UNSCRUPLOUSE ELEMENT LIKE U!! U MUST DROP DEAD!!

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Last edited by terazzi on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@terazzi -- good replies, funny stuff. That last one is a lazy lad. I've not seen the script in ages, it was penned by copt419kicker about two years ago.

@all -- I crave your indulgence while I present the latest installment of The Vexing Touts Chronicles

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U MUST DIE

PEOPLE LIKE U DIE LIKE A CHECKEN, I KNOW WHOM U ARE AND MY BEST TO WAST YOUR LIKE. U HAVE BEEN DECIEVING YOUR SELF FOR ALOT TIME AND PEOPLE ARE NOW LAUGHING AT YOU.THE MISTAKE U MADE IS TO SEND THIS NONSENE MAIL TO THIS MAIL.I KNOW YOU VERY WELL ANND I PREFER KEEPING UNDERGROUND WORK THAT MAKING NOISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELLO IDIOT BAMEYI / NDUKA WHACHOUT FROM TODAY, FROM EKENE ONYE OTOLO

Hello you indiot, Mr Nonsonce Nduka Prince Bameyi,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, did you know why i am loughing? ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa, i am loughing because you are northing and northing and northing in your life and as from today just whatch out for your life, you have entered into sufferring as from today and your suffering will never ever stop again in your life, and it will be till the end of your life and the suffering is poorvaty and poor and poor you will be meeting throughout yourlife. and for the reason that you insaulted my sweet mother it is finish for you and that is o shall it be in Jesus Wonderful Name i pray Amen and Amen.

You never know what you done to your self but wait and see you will soon know and i believe you did not recieve that money i told you that you can't recieve and you will never see any good thing in your life again only serffring.

From Mr Eekene Igba ka Igba.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father is a bastard me too i have to eat.na satan go kill u u
motherfucker.........

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE OHI,BACK TO THE SENDER WITH HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL YOU THERE AND NOT TO RAISE AGAIN TILL END OF THE WORLD UNLESS YOU REPENT AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

IDIOT AND MONKEY CHOP BANANA

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT U WISH ME IS WHAT I WISH U TOO IF I NO MAKE MONEY U CANNOT MAKE ONE KOBO FOR THIS JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
If you do guy for life, you will die within seven days. God pnish you for abusing a guy man like urself. Mugu will never remember you for life. I have made money with guy. No oyibo man will ever answel you again.

mugu of the century, I am going to hack your box for life

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OGUN KILL YOU OH

Guy who u be self see the way uuu dey yan, u na guru abi den sen u come die for m,y hand but i tellllllll u u nor no who dey yan here cos u for nor try weting u do soo.

Guy nor ever try weting u do so again for ur life cos u fit die and i fit give u swine flu and ur eye go brake.

Death Regards.
Yuo are dead.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are the most miserable fellow i have ever seen all my life. idiot, have you forgotten that okiga shrine is no more effective. it has lost its potency, even when it is still working, have you forgotten that certain birds cannot be kept in a cage. bastards like you. you will die and lot in hell pretty soon as a matter of fact, you will not be buried because your corps will not be found. you are a witch but let me tell you something, you are like an ant before me. asshole. you think i am the kind you can talk. you are worst fool than i think. a doctor you said but you cant spell fantasy very well. if you write me again i will show which kingdom i belong. you know 2 kingdoms controls the world i already know you spiritually and that i said you are absolute darkness. a witch i said, wickedness will never endure forever, it is you and your people from the witches world that has made this world the way it is today. you think the fact that am a guy man makes you better than i am, hell no, because for whatever a man is he has been named already, what we are its not we do here but we belong before coming to this world. light or darkness. u are darness my dear and remember whatever a man sow that he shall reap. paradoxically darkness thought she can overcome light but that is diametrically impossible, it is rather contretempts that you belong to darkness, doctor my ass. You are villainous and dastardly evil. Son of a bitch. May tunder strike you dead.

[email protected] took his time with this one Laughing
Quote:
Hello Basterd,

You basterd i just want to let you know something now because hence you insault my bros also insault my own mother who you dont know ha ha guy i want you to know that your in big trouble now ok my name is emeka also chidi or you can call me maraife by names so guy you have mind to insault our own mother you dont know who is her and you are there giving her insault thank you know that you have rich to the end now now now i am writhing to you i am here in ARONDI IZU OGU now my bros called me on phone also fowarded to me the message you sent to him with out any destrubution with you just like that and you have mind to be giving my mother insault you have rich to the end i have check everything and understand that makes you to be fucking up after all you have dorn to him by spoiling were he will use to get money guy i will teach you just a litle lessing so that you will know that all heads is desame thing that is for mouth but there is a humman been who is biger than orders lets try and see it is for this one you will do nonsence and tired that it is i saw what you said to him that you went to sharia or what ever you said and swear for him so dont you know that you are an idiot by saying that so dont you know that that shanonsence you are talking about is northing tell that shaidiot that i maraife said that tornder from heaven peaces him and also killied you and your gernaration and your gernaration and let me tell you now that i am here for you now now i am here for you working upon your head for that nonsence thing you did let me tell you that if your mother is still alife just start today and counting it till 2 good months if yours family did not finish i will go and colect my goght and 2 faul with some kolars i gave to EKPO DIKE in ARONDI IZU OGU back because he did not dorn him promis just keep on warching poor thing like you your family is very very poor indid and it so shall yours remain forever and ever amen you will surfer in this world and as from now upwas you can never ever see a good thing again in tha name of almighty jesus christ amen hence you insaulted our own mother who you dont know because of you wanted to thief my bros jod and be colected money from it but you no feet that is why your fucking up idiot like you basterd uneble humman been useles thing poor man poor family your family will never ever go from and see good thing in this earth in tha name of jesus christ amen you said that you went to the shaidiot and swear for your gernaration but i am now called almighty god and swear for you and your gernaration lets see the one that is going to work poor thing like you tornder fire you and your mother togeter your family with your gernaration without any delay amen that one is defrence by the time EKPO finish with you if you be alife them you know that i am a fool i will handle you well well you will see what just cause for your self poor thing you can never ever colected any money again even peny again you will die for surferness in that country till you run over there lets see stupid man uselles man onweara agwo ga ara nne gi igafu esi mugu we de fine mugu criminal mama gi ga anwu na ike na that village igafu just wait and see the results of what you dont to your selt nwa nkpi ina agba nne gi otu gbarikwe nne gi agbari i will handle you to the level that you will never surlsed anu npoma poor man poor family,

MARA IFE BY NAME,

More abuse from he, mugu responds
Quote:
Woman Shinholl,

Let me tell you i am not making mouth you will surfer as from yesterday i wrote you a mail just stay and watch i will tell you that you are know body idiot your mother and father will die withing 1 month na that one you will take to confarm what i am telling you them when EKPO finish with you if your alife them you will mind how you talk to some body bastard may the lord god alimghty pornish you in tha name of jesus christ amennnnnn you will not leave longer idiot corlect money again let me see you will never and ever corlect money from any body again in your life useles man your life is in danger but you dont know lets try and see esi ofia you dont have brothers you dont have sisters talkless of parents mothers like you stupid i will teach you a lessing you will see you thing that i am making mouth mad man god will pornish you and your gernarations,

MARA IFE IZU OGU,

[email protected]
Quote:

IF YOU MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL : YOU NO GO EVER COLLECT MTCN
BUT IF YOUR MAMA TOTO NO DEY SMELL :YOU GO COLLECT MTCN
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
weffin concern me and your 200$ .fustraited man...empty vessels makes the loudest noise..you have noffin ...

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 - i know. i figured that mugus reply was chopped from you or someone here since it was golden. Im definitely using that gem!!

and for your reading pleasure - more happy mugu replies.... Very Happy

[email protected] repeated this about 100 times.. Very Happy
Quote:
subject Attn: Mr. basted

Attn: Mr. basted

I got all your fucking mother mail that you send and I bet you that in less than few days from now the JUJU of Yoruba land will destroy you and all your family.
Now, have you forgotten your basted father Adedubu that claims that he is the strong man of Ibadan politics and he can not write his name or can you just forget the present governor of Oyo state your so called AKALA, who can not spell his name or the one before him, find below this basted Yoruba 419 if you are not one of them.
ABIOLA = ITT = international thief thief
OBASANJO OIL MONEY CHIEF THIEF
ONI of IFE international Chief thief
GBANGA Daniel no 1 ogun thief

more abuse sent = another reply. Very Happy
Quote:
STOP SENDING YOUR GARBAGE!!!!!!!!
Fuck your mother, WHILE I FUCH YOUR WIFE IS IT OK BY YOU?

ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY IS IDIOT, HOW TRUE IS IT?

EMEKA COME AND SOCK MY PUSSY YOU BASTED.

YOU ARE BINGO AND YOUR MOTHER IS PIG, WHILE YOUR WIFE IS FINE BECAUSE I WILL TAKE OVER HER
AS I AM ABOUT TO KILL YOU, HOW ABOUT THAT YOU MUMU
YOU ARE BINGO AND YOUR MOTHER IS PIG, WHILE YOUR WIFE IS FINE BECAUSE I WILL TAKE OVER HER

even more abuse brings another reply but this time only 50 copies... this guys great!!! Very Happy
Quote:
Attn: HIS ROYAL basted
I got all your fucking mother mail that you send and I bet you that in less than few days from now the JUJU of Yoruba land will destroy you and all your family.
You are a common illiterate. That is the only word to use to qualify you. Comon broken english you cannot speak so why are you alife.MY ADDRESS IS NO 9 YOUR MAMA TOTO CLOSE AND YOUR FAMILY TOTO CLOSE.
PLEASE, I WILL LIKE YOU TO DIE TODAY SO THAT I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR WIFE TOTO.

ROYAL basted

I got all your fucking mother mail that you send and I bet you that in less than few days from now the JUJU of Yoruba land will destroy you and all your famil

I send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you.idiot.
[you are a mushroom sipping bum strangler. faggot BEACH
you are a mushroom sipping bum strangler. faggot BEACH
you are a mushroom sipping bum strangler. faggot BEACH
You are a common illiterate. That is the only word to use to qualify you. Comon broken english you cannot speak so why are you alife. You are a common illiterate. That is the only word to use to qualify you.

basted Go and seat down your mama toto de smell, but your wife own de sweet me when I de fuck her and for that I will do all witting my power to kill you and take over her because of her TOTO animal like you.

saving the best for last - his final reply. Everyone please abuse this mugu!! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hey Jack Ass tell me where you live so I can cut your balls off and stuff
them in your stinky mouth!

Oh I forgot you are a coward and you are afraid of me otherwise you'd tell
me where I can find you you piece of Rhino shit.

You stupid motherfuckerHow can you be so ugly and stupid? You stupid
motherfuckers are sending
emails all over the world how much money you want to transfer but you
don't have 1 Naira to buy yourself a condom when your village men fuck you
in your pig's ass.

Tell me the address and I'll come to Nigeria and cut your dick off.

[email protected]
Quote:
sentin pin,ni ma ga pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ni yor pin.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to you and all your generation

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry Jobless man.
I pray you get bussy soon so that you will really use you time doing something good for once in you whole life.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD FORSAKING ANIMAL LIKE YOU,BOUNDLE OF FOOL,RATING OF AN ANT.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK AND LET HER BEAR A HIDEOS MAMOON LIKE YOU AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
the only thing i can say to you is that u're a very big stupid man fuck you onec again

[email protected]
Quote:
Dirty man,

Firstly,learn how to write good english before going to hail.

Good luck to you may be you will meet good teacher

Heavy rain

[email protected]
Quote:
I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND NASH, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEAA!! KOSHE!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

TO REMOVE THIS CURSE YOU FAST FOR 40 DAYS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
subject CHILDISH BRAIN IS DISTURBING YOU,REMEMBER THIS DAY AS YOU WILL CRY IN GRAVE

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu,
God no dey punish person but rather na Davil dey punish person and i know that you and your family has already been punished by Davil already from the begining and that was why there are so many atrocities and calamities in your family coupled with abject poverty and penury that has enveloped your family which will run in your family till eternity.
However, You will never experienc peace in your life and i know that you will be caught very soon in Okoko bus stop for rubbery and your death father will be the one to tie tire on your neck and burn you to ashees since your life in this world has become so useless and meaningless.
Mugu----------------------------- Your sisters toto has been smelling around and she confessed that it was as a result of the curse that has been existing in your family and that , your mama"s pusy is the worst and that your mother has been chessed out of matrimonial home by so many men as a result of her smelling pussy. Too bad.

[email protected]
Quote:
u're good. and i like you already. i enjoy reading your mail and have evn shared it with others,who enjoyed them as well.

could you send us more of this please?

because of this, i have decided to send you one job,for us to work together. intelligent people like you are always an asset.

than you for your numerous mails.

[email protected]
Quote:
CLOWN

SCAMMER.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN ASHOLE!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO +234-7035-110-434 ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUU NOOOOOOO GETTTTTTTTTTT SENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU BEEEE COMPLETE FOOLLLLLLLLLLL ANDDDDDD UUUUUUUUU WEEEEE REMAINNNNNNNNNNN FOOLLLLLLLLL 4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
U DIS LOCAL 419.
FIND GOOD THING 4URSELF

REGARD,
DON
SPAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
to you and your family. Do you forgetting my help to you when you find yourself in prison and you also realized without me you would die in prison in Lome Togo. You took from my mugu $25.000 dollars, and your friend Paul said that you collected the sum of $8000 as for my share. I promise you that you can not go free in I couldn’t get this money back from you but on feelingly the (three 3) coming can not spell you with your satanic attitude is a sham
Chief Ike Okoro
Agunechemba 1 of Obowu
Nzeadachie 1 of Arondizuogu

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu,
God no dey punish person but rather na Davil dey punish person and i know that you and your family has already been punished by Davil already from the begining and that was why there are so many atrocities and calamities in your family coupled with abject poverty and penury that has enveloped your family which will run in your family till eternity.
However, You will never experienc peace in your life and i know that you will be caught very soon in Okoko bus stop for rubbery and your death father will be the one to tie tire on your neck and burn you to ashees since your life in this world has become so useless and meaningless.
Mugu----------------------------- Your sisters toto has been smelling around and she confessed that it was as a result of the curse that has been existing in your family and that , your mama"s pusy is the worst and that your mother has been chessed out of matrimonial home by so many men as a result of her smelling pussy. Too bad.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU, YOU ARE JUST AN ILLETERATE YOU CAN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH ILLETERATE FRAUDSTER.

[email protected]
Quote:
you such a nuisance

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you jumping toto,mama,this and that just a simple no wuld have been enough instead of letting the whole world know you are a fool,only GOD know how much you have lost due to your stupidity,it aint my fault that you are an idiot,sorry from your life
and your mother thought she had a child i pity her and your dad or maybe he was a bastard after all,who knows maybe he did not fuck your mother well to give birth to a mistake like you.
thanks for your assistance

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TOSENDED IN JESUS NAME,SAY A MEN WITH UR PAPA AND MAMA FUCK U AND UR GIRLFRIEND MUMU LIKE U STUPID BOY LIKE U AND UR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the worst fool and stupid entity that ever lived and existed,i have got no time for you cause you does know your left from the right.May God bless you and have mercy on you and your generation.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic