SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can always get the chips around for you Dora Wink

I thought for a moment a squirell had started taking an interest in romance baiting Laughing

@Sweety My Darling, Some great new about James, I will share that with you later Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let’s see how this one flies. You wanted NSFW out of Des, I’m trying to elicit NSFW. I’m not sure Emily’s letter counts as such, but it’s definitely borderline. Wink

Quote:
Hello, Desmond

Thanks for sharing that routine with me. I can’t imagine not having friends. Surely there is some one person you can share your frustrations with. It’s not good to keep your feelings bottled up. I don’t remember how old your daughter is, but whatever her age, you can’t take stuff out on her. If you don’t get some friends – good male-type friends, you’ll get cancer or something. And golf is not a sport where you can take out your frustrations. Golf is a game that causes frustration. Please find some beer-drinking buddies and go out and have a rip-roaring time on the rugger field, preferably on a cold wet day.

And no women? You know, American women like to know that their men are active in that area. An unused tool gets rusty. So, I want to hear that you’ve been using your tools.

As for me, well, I had a very intense one-on-one session with my nephew’s teacher the other day. He wanted some advice on how to get women to notice him. I showed him that to an intelligent woman an elementary school teacher is very attractive. His tools were kinda rusty, but they are well-tuned now. I saw him yesterday, and he gave me a big kiss and thanked me for the tune-up. There was a very sweet-looking woman hanging on to his arm, and she smiled and said I’d made a world of difference in him.

Damn, I’m good at my job.

Now – let’s see some real man-type activity out of you, Desmond. I had high hopes for you, and I don’t want to be disappointed.

Emily

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like the begining of a wonderful relationship Titania, I am looking forward to your wonderful treatment of him Laughing

On to other pets, James hasn't replied to my last email as Sweety, it seems DQ has him very busy right now and last night chatted for 4 hours, I dont mind him not having time for us knowing that DQ is there wasting 4 hours to further ruin this scumbag

Onto a pet who is replying

Lucy is starting to read my mails, this isn't quite all script
Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart,
How are you, I hope fine, how was your dream last night I hope wonderful? Darling I so much think of you praying for the day I will meet you face to face to take good care of me.
I thank God who brought you to take me out from here and transfer my late father's fund to your position for our better life in your country.

I am happy reading this lovely, caring, hopeful and encourgements words from you this morning after our morning prayer in the camp and I pray God to help and supply for you whatever it will require from you to help me transfer this fund to your account and taking me out from this misery I saw myself today.

Honey, I really want to go out from here as quick as possible because here is not good for me, people are dieing here and also more are coming in here because of War and Political crisis around the globe. Honey like I told you ealier from my last mail that I lost all my things during the war and I don't have an international passport to travel out from here to go anywhere that is why i told you to get the fund transferred to your account then after the fund arrive to your account you can withdraw from the fund and send for me to get my traveling document to your country.

Sweetheart, I don't want to borther you with this issue, please I will be more happier if it will be possible for you to help me get my passport and consular card and get me out from here to join you over there in your country maybe we can process the transfer from your there hence we are together please I want you to think about it because I am tired of staying in this camp please i will be more happier to hear from your next mail that you will help me get my passport for me so please try your best to help me in this issue. I hope to read a wonderful mail from you. God bless and sustain you for me. I LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPEEST OF MY HEART.

Yours faithful,
Lucy.

My short and to the point reply

Quote:
Lucy,

I will do anything I can for you, how can I help you

Regards
SweetCakes

As to the position of my Head of Finance, we still dont have any applicants, if anybody would like to become part of this estemed company, please apply within Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Emily scared him off. Sad No reply. Crying or Very sad

However, her brother would be happy to apply for the position of Finance Manager. James doesn't know Desmond, right?

Dick G. is a wealthy man in his own right - an American who has emigrated to Australia because he heard the women there were awesome. He has a firm grasp on the financial essentials, and an even firmer grasp on female extra-sentials. Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds good to me, hang on, I will just check the other applications.

Hang on, we had no other applications, sweety, did you get any applications for head of finance
No!

Are are staff appreciation parties not enough alone to entice people into a job Laughing

Titania, I would be delighted to have you as head of finance, the required details are back a couple of posts but I will send an intro now for you

It ties in well with the latest email

Lucy wants money sent to the reverend

Quote:
My dearest inmind,,
How are you today?
I am very happy hearing reading from you once again after my last mail with how you will help me to get my passport and consular to your country. Honey you are the best thing that ever happen to me since I am in this camp.

I will like to leave out of this refugee camp because the type of life i am facing here as a result of my asylum is too hard and difficult for me. Could you emergen where some one is highly restricted to his own values and no good food, water and light infact all human amunities is lacking here and movements are also restricted.
I will like if you will help me alot to travel out of this camp.But my most problem now is how can i raise the money and pay for my traveling documents.

Please my darling, I need your help to assist me in getting my traveling requirements to come over to your country and leave with you.As you told me to inquire for the cost of getting my passport.

Darling I went to the Reverend today and asked him about the requirements for obtaining a new passport and the clearance certificates for my traveling he said that it will cost me about $320 US dollars So my love I will like you to send me the money so that the Reverend will help me proceed and get it from the Embassy for my traveling to join you over there to start a new life. Honey since I don't have a passport to claim the money, Please send the money through Western Union money Transfer with the name of the Reverend.

Please send the money to me with his name.
Name................Reverend, Peter Gebriel.
Address..............Christ for all Churches UNRC
Dakar Senegal

Please when you send the money please try to write to me or call me so that i will inform the Reverend to go and receive it for me. I will be expecting your mail Please because of the time now I will run back to the camp.. I love you I hope that very soon we will see face to face.

Yours lovely sweetheart,
Lucy.

It is entirely up to you as how you want to play this from your end, me personally, i wasn't going to get too wierd just yet, these types of lad are normally very impatient but we can give somewhat of a run around

Reply to lad coming shortly

Edit
and reply sent

Quote:
Hi Lucy

It is the weekend now so I cant do much to help you but I have contacted my head of finance and asked for some immedocre help

I am hoping there hasn't been too much partying, we had a celebtation for a new employee and the drinks flowed nicely

Anyway, my head of finance will deal witj the payment, any questions then please ask

In the mean time
please tell me all about life in the camp, how far to you have to go to send that email
it is terrible

Anyway, please expect an email

Regards
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. G. is on the job. To avoid searchable names (and you all know how I feel about leeting), I'll call him A. Wiener Head in this thread. Wink

Quote:
Triodos Bank of Scotland
Attn. Mr. Oliver Stocken

Mr. Stocken:

I an A Wiener Head, the Finance Director for Spooner and Spooner in Australia. Mr. Spooner has asked me to act for a prospective employee of his so that she may be released from a refugee camp in Senegal and come to Australia to work for him.

Miss Lucy is the legal beneficiary of a fund deposited with your bank by the late Dr. Abakar Soumah. The details of the deposit are as follows:

Acc Number.....7450891546/QB/91/A
Depositor.......Dr Abakar Soumah

Spooner and Spooner stands ready to assist in any way necessary to reunite Miss Lucy with the money that is rightfully hers. Please let me know how we can be of service in this matter.

Sincerely,
A. Wiener Head

Just straight-baiting for the moment. As you and Lucy get comfy with each other, AWH will get a little less like a financial professional and a little more like his true nature.

He really loves the employee appreciation parties. There's a particular employee in Public Relations that he really appreciates. Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ we havn't had a staff appreciation party for a few days now, we must be due for the next one Laughing

Thank you for the update Titania and no need to l33t in this thread, we haven't yet I dont think.

Oh, sorry Laughing

I was figuring that with DQs long entertainment of James that he has given the Spooners a miss, but to make sure he was having second thoughts I sent him an email as Sweety

Sweety's last goodbye

Or is it

Quote:
Well James,

It was wonderful while it lasted but it was only a matter of time, I much prefer black men anyway

Grovel if you wish, I may change my mind

Yours for never

Well, it seemed to do the trick, not long after we received a reply

James isn't a black man

Quote:
i am not a black man,i am just tired of using technology ,i want you right in front of me.

james

He will be more tired of using technology by the time DQ has finished with him Laughing

Sweety wants longer emails

Quote:
And I want you to send emails with more than a couple of words

So, Sweety wants longer emails, what is a lad to do.

You guessed it
Quote:
James sends Sweety a stolen poem

Quote:
Oh yes seduce with your naughty words
turn me on with your smile
Kiss my body with your hot lips
don't shy away in denial.

Wrap your strong arms around me
and hold me ever so tight
Keep your body close to mine
till the morning light.

Take me for I yearn for you
satisfy my every desire
My body's all aflame
engulfed in your fire.

So please kiss & caress me
without making a sound
Lay your body close to mine
touch me,turn me on,and baby
burn me down.

I will do much worse than burn you down you filthy maggot Twisted Evil

Sweety wants more than just poems
Quote:
That is getting better

But tell me about your day
tell me about Jane
include me in your life

Lets see what we can get from him now Wink

Lucy update coming shortly

First, while I am in Sweety's box, another pet for Sweety

She is going to love my redecorating in there Laughing

Sweety My Darling, did you get anything for me Cool

Of course you did Wink Very Happy

Editing with The next ASEM to Sweety's next potential VPA

Introducing Jeff Samuel

Quote:
Hi Jeff
I am so sorry for taking so long to get back to you,

I have been busy in Australia sorting out a few business concerns and haven;'t had so much time for checking my emails

If you are still interested I would love to get to know you

Regards
SweetCheeks

Jeff is still in touch with a victim who has contacted us so we will be playing for early script and reinforcing the fact he is a scammer, anything after that will be a bonus

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucy is looking more promising all the time, she is now reading my emails and playing along nicely

Lucy is glad we enjoy our Staff Appreciation parties

Quote:
My beloved darling,
I am happy reading this urgent mail from you and happy that you are new celebrating over there with your new employees.

Honey, I felt like staying behind during the celebration atleast to have the taste, fun and feelings of a nice environment instead of this stinky camp. Darling infact life in the refugee camp is too difficult and people are coming in here because of the war and political crisis going around the globe.

Sometimes I found it difficult to come out from the camp to write you an email but with the help of the Reverend who is pitying my situation he allows me to us his office computer to communicate with you. Darling I am happy for a kind of man you are who always know and understand my feelings in this hell we call refugee camp. Darling I will be so happier to meet you very soon.

Honey as you will contact the head of finance to send me the money to get my passport please I will like you to inform him early to make the payment and also let you. Honey as soon as you send the money please inform me so that I will tell the Reverend to help me receive it from the Western Union since I hav'nt gotten my passport yet. Honey I will b waiting to hear a good news from you soonest.
Have a happy celebration and God bless you for me.

Yours lovely,
Lucy.

How lovely is that, another pet who loves the atmosphere of The Spooner and Spooner parties

She was so happy she sent a second email

I laughed aloud at the last email, now I am sitting here giggling like a schoolgirl at the next email from Lucy

Lucy sends a gift
Quote:
Hello my beloved darling sweetheart,
I attach this cake for you and I know that you will like it. I will be waiting to read a good news from you soonest. God will surely bless you I hope you will make me happy and proud of you soonest.I LOVE YOU DARLING.

Yours lovely sweetheart,
Lucy.

The email came complete with 2 attachments
I wont bother posting them, 1 was a bunch of flowers in a vase, the other some pears and jam in a box with mouldy cheese and crackers

No cake Laughing

I certainly will make sure she is proud of me Cool

SweetCakes wants the smut

NSFW warning, some content of an adult sexual nature, please do not read on if you may be offended
Quote:
My Darling Lucy

You have warmed my heart with your gifts and loving words, it must be terrible in that camp, I am so happy the reverand is letting you use his office, I hope you dont have to "give him and Special favours" in order to use his office.

My darling, I really am beginning to love what we share, I would never have thought I could fall for somebody like I have with you, you are simply beautiful, I love getting to know you and cant wait until the day we can touch for the first time, I was writing the other day about our first touch and how wonderful it will be, it truly did bring a tear to my eye, I decided I wouldn't send it, it was just way to mushy to post so I didn't, I wouldn't want anybody getting the wrong idea and think I am just a horny old man as some may think, I like to think I am not old but I guess i can be horny at times.

Lucy my darling, I have asked my head of finance to contact the reverand and I think she already has but it is the weekend and I let her have it off this week so she could spend some time with the love of her life.

When she gets back I am sure she will sort it out for you, she is very dilligent though so she may even do it while she is away

I do have a favour to ask of you Lucy, I dont want to sound offensive, but I would love to hear about your sexual desires, do you like to give head, tell how how you do it, would you have a problem with large vibrators and do you like swallows or doves

I hope I have offended you but I think it important that we are compatible in evry way

Please get back to me soonest

I will make this promise to you, i will never stop our relationship, you are mine forever

As my wonderful special friend, would you please call me SweetCakes, it is what all of my closest friends call me

Regards
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an FYI, SweetCakes, your new head of finance is male. Very male. And HE will contact the reverend.

Actually, he doesn't have the reverend's email address. All I can find in reference to the reverend is his name as the recipient of the WU. Confused Should Wiener write to Lucy to ask for contact information?

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

[girlykiss] Titania [/girlykiss]

Murry, poor dear that he is, is a mere male, and gets confusticated easily.

OK, I make matters worse for him by replying as him and throwing as many spanners as possible into the mix, but as a baiter he is top notch.

He IS getting better though under my tutulage and may one day become the guru he wishes he really was.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you are indeed teaching me so much, one day I hope to live up to your expectations under your guidance.

Please guide me wise one bow_down

My latest to Lucy, just to let her know that my head of finance will be contacting her and to have some fun.

Sweetcakes lets head of finance look after finance
Hi Lucy My Dareling

Quote:
I have contacted my head of finance but he doesn't have the email address of the reverend to sort out some money for you.

I will have him contact you and if you could kindly get the reverend to respond and we will get you out of there as soon as we can.

Please, dont forget to send me some erotic words, I will love them so much, tell me about how you will felate me, I am so ready and wanting, cant wait until we can write on together, share a strawberry split or a Corona, I can be quite a Canadian Devil but like some Drama in my life, I love Cathartic very much, and Ima going to spend a Lotta time thinking or you, pretending you are a Harry Explorer, like Uncle Peter or Becky.

Do you like cats, I have a favoured cat called Titania, perhaps one day I will show you a picture of my wonderful pussy one day, I had to take it to the nurse but she was very nasty so I consulted my good friend who loves to dress up as a rabbit, Snerd his name is, he is a bit of a Rover you know patrolling the vets ..
Must go but please write soon

All my love
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Murry, you are too much! Laughing

Your director of finance will contact Lucy shortly.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - the real name of the Director of Finance is E. Dickinson Geisel. Here is the email he sent to Miss Lucy:

Quote:
My dear Ms. Lucy Somah,

My name is E. Dickinson Geisel. I am the financial director for Spooner and Spooner. Mr. Spooner has requested me to contact the reverend in charge of your camp in order to discuss what is needed to get you out of there and here to Australia, where your services as Mr. Spooner’s Very Personal Assistant will be very much appreciated. I believe your reverend’s name is Peter Gebriel?

Could you please send me Reverend Gebriel’s email address so that I may correspond with him directly? No offense to you, dear lady, but I believe the matter can be handled more efficiently and effectively if I correspond directly with him. After all, he is the one who will be handling the visa and documentation, is he not?

On a personal note, I think you will make a wonderful addition to the staff here at S&S. Mr. Spooner has shown me your credentials, and I must say that I have never seen a better set of credentials on a Very Personal Assistant. Even my own VPA does not have credentials like that.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Dick
E. Dickinson Geisel
Finance Director
Spooner and Spooner Australia

SweetCakes had better watch out for this one. He might need his hand slapped if it strays too close to Lucy's credentials.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

S&S Head of Finance wrote
Quote:
Even my own VPA does not have credentials like that.

I think we had best try and find another suitable VPA then, Spooner and Spooner have the highest of standards when it comes to VPAs

All quiet on the VPA front here, we might need to find some new candidates, perhaps a Vlad will be more willing to play Confused

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
I hope I have offended you

HA, HA, HA Laughing Murray keep up the good work

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you are enjoying the spectical Ophelia, one of the rules of baiting I try to teach is to have fun, I certainly have followed that rule Laughing

It certainly isn't the smartest baiting, we know that, but so long as it's fun and we get some of their scripts then we are happy with that.

I have another pet to introduce
This one is one of the smoothest I have seen, he is honest to a degree which makes it hard to catch him out but after loads of research, we finally proved he is a scammer, we will call him Eddy

So, introducing Eddy

Quote:
Hi Eddy
You contacted me a while back, I was busy in Australia at the time but now I have some more tme and wondered if you would be interested in getting to know me.

If so, why not drop me an email, who know, we might just be right for each other

Regards
Sweety

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dick has heard from the bank:

Quote:
Welcome to
logo

32 Annandale Street Lane, Edinburgh EH4 Scotland

For Your Kind Attention:

Mr, E.Dickinson Geisel
This is to confirm to you that the aforementioned Bank department is in recieption of two documents from your partner Miss Lucy Soumah the legitimate next of kin and in concient of you to us for verification/confirmation and there comes the transfering of our deceased customer fund to your account alsewhere as the presented lagitimate next of kin to the fund.

Sir, We acknowledged and comfirmed this two documents from Miss Lucy Soumah.

(1).the last statement of the fund issued to our late customer before his dealth.
(2).the dealth certificate to confirm his death.

We need you to provide A Power of attorney document (Letter of Authorization),and an Affidavit support of oath prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer sign by a high court in Senegal inconcluded with the signeture/name of your partner Mis.Lucy Soumah to show that she is concerned in this proccess and to change you as the cureent lagitimate next of kin to the fund, after that there comes the transfering of the said fund to any account of your choice.

These power of attorney must be prepared in Senegal reason, the money is originated from Africa and the next of kin to the fund is also seeking asylum in Senegal refugee camp.

The Power of Attorney documents should be sent to our Bank head office here in Scotland as a first hand document from your senegalese representative (legal advicer) lawyer through an Express courier service. With the presentation of these documents, The bank will be obliged to carry on with the transfer Procedures as soon as the documents are received,scrutinized and found to be authentic by the transfer and legal departments of our bank within 72 banking hours.

Our team (the transfer department) has set every necessary proccess ready for the transfer and now waiting for the confirmation of a power of attorney document and oath sign by a Senegal resident lawyer.

Note: We are the leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise.

We compete to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional values for our shareholders and people.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer ,

Sir- on any of these telephone numbers Tel +447031834515, +447031833642 Fax +447031942148 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr, Oliver Stocken
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept)

Boss, do we know any Senegalese lawyers?

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to report on the new prospects yet.

But Murry has received a reply from his (new sweety lucy) - AHEM - stamps foot.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Quote:
Hello my beloved SweetCakes,
How are you today and about your weekend, I hope you are alright and spent your weekend in a joyful and comfortabel way. Darling I really miss you alot as I am thinking how you will be celebrating at the party as you told me last weekend.

Honey, I am happy to read your mail once again and I appreciate you for the way you are caring about me since I know you, you have been using your mails with words of promise to restor my lost hope back to normal as I hope and thinking for the day I will meet you face to face in your country and we celebrate together. SweetCakes, I can understand from your mail that you do like pet such like CAT , Darling I like Dog and I will be happy if you can get me an English Dog when I come over there immediately I got my passport ready.

Darling, you said I should give your head of finance the contact address of the Reverend so that he will contact the Reverend and send him the money to get my passport and Visa for my traveling to meet you over there. My SweetCakes, I received an email from the Bank this morning, the bank is asking me if I sent someone like (Mr.E. Dickinson Geisel) to ask on my the procedures of transferring my late father's fund from their Bank to any account of my choice.

Darling, did you sent your head of finance to contact with the bank?, Honey I want to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail from me. Honey your head of finance contacted me to give him the contact email address of the Reverend so that he will send him the money to get my passport and Visa for me. Honey here is the email address and phone number of the Reverend

[email protected]
Phone........(00221) 762-889-857

My sweetcakes, I will write him at the same time to give him the Reverend contact, please inform him to contact with the Reverend for sending of the money to him. Honey, my eyes set on you as i am feeling you everyday of my life thinking how our first day in your country will be but I guess it will be great. MY LOVE I MISS YOU ALOT PLEASE DO SOMETHING FAST AND TAKE ME OUT FROM HERE AND STAY BEHIND YOU TO COVER ME WITH YOUR ARMS WHERE I WILL NOT FILL ANY COLD OR HARM. I will be waiting for your answer.
Take good care of yourself. I LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPEEST OF MY HEART. KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY HEART IS FOR YOU ALONE.

Yours sweety,
Lucy.

Such a wonderful mail dripping with romanticism, eroticism and verve. Certain to win his heart. hahahahahahahahahah

Shocked Wink Laughing

I will let the great Cakes himself respond, he needs a good laugh.

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, as promised, the email to Dick. She gave a different address for the reverend, though. I think her fingers got all funbly with desire when she was writing to SweetCakes.

Quote:
Good afternoon Sir,
In respect of your mail I received today as the head of finance to my dearest contacting me to give you the email adress and phone number of Reverend Peter Gabriel to discuss with him what it will cost to take me out from this misery to your country.

Sir, I will like you to help him proceed fast to get me out from here because as I am giving you the requested information of the Reverend.
Sir, here is the email and phone number Reverend Peter Gabriel

[email protected]
Phone.......(00221) 762-889-857

Sir, please write or call him on phone to ask him how and what it will take to get my freedom from here to join you over there. I will be waiting for the next response as I hope you will contact him soon.

Faithfully,
Lucy.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sweety My Darling Princess, you have the best credentials of any VPA, none of these pets are as wonderful as you Pretty Rose :kiss:

@ Titania, Spooner and Spooner does not currently have a Senegalese laywer, but I am sure there will be one around here somewhere.

Calling Senegalese lawyers, anybody want to do some work for Spooner and Spooner, we will see you get an invite to the next Staff appreciation party Wink

On to my latest reply to Lucy,

SweetCakes wants more smut

I am sure that warnings are not required this far in but all the same, adult themes of a sexual nature are contained in the following email, please do not read on if you may be offended.
Quote:

Hi Lucy My Darling

I am so happy to hear from you, your mail fills me with joy, knowing you are OK and spending the time to write to me is so wonderful.

My head of finance will sort out all of the money requirements for you, he is very good at his job which is why I asked him to sort it out, be sure to start packing your bags it wont be long at all before that camp will be just a memory.

Lucy My Darling, I think it is important that we are compatible in every way and of course compatible while we are rooting, I want so desperately to hear you write about how you will give head, please describe every moment, where you will begin, how you will do it, describe your technique, tell me all about how else you will excite me, what can you do to please me, please, tell me all about it, I want to know every detail, I want to see you get off the plane and know exactly what I have in stall with you.

Lucy, I am not much of a cat person myself but one of my good friends, Ophelia she gave me her pussy, I was a little paranoid at first, you would have thought I had seen a ghost, but lucky for me it all worked out in the end, the cat is a frumpy little thing but I am stuck with it and love it dearly.

As to buying a dog for you, that iss no problem at all, could you please find some pictures of the dog you will like and I will have my assisitant get one that looks as close as possible to teh picture you provide, as this will be your dog, you will need to let me know the type of food, what vacinations are necessary, I dont know much about dogs at all so please let me know what is required to look after your dog and we will make sure it is all here waiting for you when you arrive. We will also need to work out a name for the dog and if you want a girl or boy dog, if its a boy I am thinking perhaps James.

My dareling, it has been wonderful to hear from you, please take care of yourself in that camp and if the reverend trie to have his way with you I want you to let me know OK

Do take care
Regards
SweetCakes

The thing i like most about smut, there are 2 reasons, firstly, the male pets will begin to think that smut is a requirement for all magas and hopefully will begin to put off any potential victims.

For the ladettes who are actually male, it is no doubt very uncomfortable for most of them to write about anything to do with what they may do sexually with a man, it fills my heart with joy knowing how uncomfortable they are when writing about it Laughing

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The thing i like most about smut, there are 2 reasons, firstly, the male pets will begin to think that smut is a requirement for all magas and hopefully will begin to put off any potential victims.

Why do you think Jim's education is getting so graphic?
'Respectable' ladies would be horrified by 'his' poems. Twisted Evil

Another 'destroyer of lad morale' is the envy factor

Quote:
Katey told me she uses this company for her smaller yachts.
http://www.top-yachts.co.uk/

I looked and saw they do charters as well as sales so we could try one out first.

Lots of Love

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes indeed they will be and it is wonderful to see Jimmy in the hands of a wonderful trainer Laughing

Lucy has been a little slow on replies, I kind of expect that as the lad will be hoping to finalise the deal with the head of finance

Why do lads insist on trying to run a scam at their pace, it wont be tolerated

Lucy gets a shove
Quote:
Lucy,

I haven't heard from you today, please let me know everything is OK

Regards
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The head of finance has been looking for a Senegalese lawyer. If one doesn't show up sharpish, he'll have to ask Lucy, the Rev, or the bank to recommend one. I'm sure one or more of those good people will know of a good one. Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry gives lucy a shove and whoosh (magic huh) the lad posts a mail from "Yours lovely baby" (yukeroo).

Laughing

Quote:
Hello my sweetcakes,
How are you today, I hope very fine. Darling i am missing you so much I felt like staying with you this afternoon because life in this camp is too painful and I am tired of staying here honey please do something fast and take me out from here to start a new life with you and stop this suffering and gnashing of tooth here.

Honey, am sorry for my late reply to you because i know you will be hoping to read my mail darling I was feeling tired completely because I did not eat uptill now am writting to you with an empy stomarch. Darling have you soughted everything with the Reverend father and your head of finance to send me the money to get my passport and leave here to join you and stop the conditon i am today. Honey, I want to read from you to know how far you have gone with the process of sending my passport fees for me.
I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest. Have a lucky day and success in your business. I LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPEEST OF MY HEART PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME.

Yours lovely baby,
Lucy.

Alas - not a magical reply. "gnashing of tooth" "empty stomarch" "soughted" - Very Shakespearian, but no smut or descriptions of fellation or other perversions. I reckon we will have an S&M pet shortly. We can then have Ophelia give them a lengthy induction session or three in the "Torture Chamber" she has fitted out in the basement.

Twisted Evil

I will hold off on a reply while I have a hot tub experience with Murry and half a bottle of Pimms he snaffled from the mod lounge whilst fixing up some warning klaxons.*

*Apparently Ima's idea - they are set to go off if a member double posts or makes a derogatory remark about our green and red betters.

Handy tip - If they PM you, it is for certain bad news, especially NN - delete and do not reply. *wink*

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ My Beautiful Princess, I thought we agreed we were not going to mention anything about this;

Quote:
have a hot tub experience with Murry and half a bottle of Pimms he snaffled from the mod lounge whilst fixing up some warning klaxons.*

The hot tub part, sure, I dont think we can keep that a secret any longer, but now everybody will have their hammers out saying they can fix these Klaxons just to get into the mod room for a look and to get near the over stocked Pimms fridge Shocked

Onto Lucy

During a short lunch today I replied to Lucy

SweetCheeks still needs smut

Quote:
Hi My darling Lucy

Please keep me informed on how it is going with my head of finance, i know he will be doing all he can to sort things out for you there, he is very efficient and we should have you out of that god awful camp in a couple of days

Lucy My Darling, I know you haven't eaten in days and I am sure to get something warm in your stomach when you get here to me

I know, I shouldn't even mention this while you are so hungry but i really woud appreciate knowing about how you will please me sexually, so far you have ignored my questions on that, please tell me, it will really help me to understand you better and I just know how much we are looking forward to finding out about it.

Must run, I need to get to lunch with my partner to discuss a few issues

Fond regards
SweetCakes

If this doesn't work I may need to tell her I have told my head of finance to not send money until my further instructions Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic