SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck traveler scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived in my email. WE can make this scammer feel he just hit the jackpot

p.

X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Received: from mrtc.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by pop.mrtc.com (8.13.4/8.12.11/Debian-3) with SMTP id
n4P0wPcw021492; Sun, 24 May 2009 20:58:25 -0400
Received: from 209.83.12.22 (proxying for 41.220.75.3)by mail.mrtc.com with
HTTP; Sun, 24 May 2009 20:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 20:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: I Will Be Back By Tomorrow

Reply-To: [email protected]

Hi

I and stuck somewhere in North Carolina, although i did not inform you
about the trip. I need the sum of $700 to settle bills, i will reimburse
you when am back tomorrow. Send it using the western union transfer with
the mtcn control number.
My mobile phone is down, so am not of reach through telephone conversation
ok,

Thanks,

Ann

Last edited by pablo on Mon May 25, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be a short lived bait, but fun nonetheless. I'm in.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

her friend Berta did answer to this mail
Quote:
--- Original Message ---

Hi

I and stuck somewhere in North Carolina, although i did not inform you
about the trip. I need the sum of $7000 in a single Bill, i will reimburse
you when am back tomorrow. Send it in a used western union transfer slip
with the mtcn control number.
My mobile phone is down, so am not of reach through telephone conversation
ok,

Thanks,

Ann
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously... are people really falling for this?

You can go to many places
- John Johnson, poetic lad
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. That's why we are here Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
This arrived in my email. WE can make this scammer feel he just hit the jackpot

Do you know the real owner of the email address it came from? This scam results from someone falling for a phishing attempt. The scammer takes over the account and emails everyone in the addressbook.
If you haven't already done so, you need to warn the real owner. Not by email, obviously.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal has joined the party:

Quote:
Ann,
What the Sam Frick are you doing there? When your Mom finds out you are grounded, Missy! You'd better tell me who you're with.
Uncle Mal

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in!

Closed lad accounts
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone has been re-educated:

Quote:
Hi Bill,

It is a long story, it is not what i would make explicit now. And i can not afford to incure more debt, i have to leave here. I will reabuse you immediatly am back ok?

Thank for your understanding

Ann

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@Mr Tambourine Man
Quote:
Do you know the real owner of the email address it came from?

It arrived in my RL work email address which has had a lot of public exposure. No Ann's or familiar email addresses. It may have been
a generic email sent out without the benefit of an address book. I posted it because if it was an address book phishing attempt we might create enough confusion to foil it.

@@ sir scam alot is probably right that this will not last long. It in some ways is just a "Send Money" request despensing with the box of money, kilograms of gold and you have won details.

Quote:

It is a long story, it is not what i would make explicit now. No access to pay phone, you would'nt undterstand. And i can not afford to incure more debt, i have to leave here. I will reimburse you immediatly am back ok?

Thank for your understanding

Ann

I guess Ann's mothers maiden name is a reasonable question when I sent out the WU information. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you be so heartless, poor Ann is stuck. I sent here the money via a money order. I even scanned the receipt so she could show it, assuming she can read it. Of course, my scanner makes really large files...
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the pain begin Twisted Evil

Quote:
I am at the cottage for the long weekend. I called K0chi he send $1000.00 by Western Union. MTCN : nnnnnnnnnn
Question: What is your mothers maiden name?

As a security precaution WU suggested a time and place limited transfer. Since I don't know your exact location the money can only be picked up at any Western Union office in North Carolina within the next 72 hours.

If it is an address book phishing attempt then mothers maiden name may be easier than K0chi's last name. It is a song title, "So close and yet so far" Cool Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
I appreciate your care at this crucial time, but i find it difficult to pick the money at the western union office. Please kindly furnish me with the details you used in sending the money. The full names, and test question: What is your mothers maiden name? Answer: ?

The answers are simple enough if she is the right Ann Twisted Evil This is all about lad pain.

Quote:
Ann,
Clearly you are tired.

K0chi your old room mate.
Your mothers maiden name.

I have him off script on the second bait. Seems a mutal friend is leaving South Carolina this afternoon to drive back to New England and will be happy to stop and bail Ann out of her predicament. To my surprise this was actually answered.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon May 25, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:

It arrived in my RL work email address which has had a lot of public exposure. No Ann's or familiar email addresses. It may have been
a generic email sent out without the benefit of an address book. I posted it because if it was an address book phishing attempt we might create enough confusion to foil it.

Interesting. I can't see the point of sending it out at random. But some lads will try anything.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ann is a pretty generic US name, mor common to the Baby Boomer generation.

Oh, I decided to jump on the bandwagon too:

Quote:
You should really tell your brother when you travel out of state. And let me guess, you accidentially maxxed out both your credit cards again, didn't you? If your worthless boyfriend/fiance/whatever would get a job, maybe you would have some money to spare.

Okay, I'm sorry, now is not the best time to talk about this. But you really need to get your priorities straight, girl. Your big brother won't always be around to bail you out.

Western Union is closed today for Memorial Day, so I will go first thing tomorrow and set up the transfer. What city in North Carolina are you in?

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same surly reply Pablo got, and so:

Quote:
I was right, your mother sure had a conniption when I told her about what you'd done. Maybe it's best you don't come back! But she's sending the money as soon as she can get to the agency. BTW, what's the address where you are? It needs to be on the WU forms these days.

OF course, it's Memorial Day (thanx for the reminder, Legolas), so Ann will have to wait.

And when the money gets sent, there won't need to be a Q&A as Ann has her license, of course, and since Mom sent it, she won't have to ask for name of sender... and the MTCN isn't needed for pickup... Twisted Evil

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Someone has been re-educated

De-education 101 is only just beginning... Twisted Evil

scammer wrote:
It is a long story, it is not what i would make explicit now. But have you forgotten so fast!!!? after our good times,
Oh I think this could get quite explicit given enough time...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My, my. Ann's having problems:

Quote:
i find it difficult to pick the money at (WU) .

Of course, good friend that I am I sent him instructions on how to get money from WU. Next step, restricting it to NC? Maybe a new, even bigger scan? Suggestions?
I hope he smells the money but just can't seem to reach it...
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi ****,

I am sorry, but this not the time ascribe blames. I am already stuck, i will explain my self, ok
What the Western Union needs is the sender name, Then location: USA AND MTCM number.

Thanks for your understanding

Ann

I am still pretty new at this, so here's my idea, open to suggestions. I was going to try giving Ann an 8-digit MTCN number right off the bat, and when she says it's too short, I will have to go back to Western Onion and ask them wtf, and then they tell me it's ok, they are for the new cheap Domestic US Transfers they recently introduced because of the economy. And then accuse her of being a lazy ass sister and not going to check at WU to see if it works and making her poor generous brother go back, again. Smile

I figure that will either make Ann twig, or come up with a great excuse as to why a US Domestic transfer wouldn't work. If anyone has better ideas let me know.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where does the header point to?

We could come back with a "Hey I thought you were in <insert w. african country> and were doing well! What's wrong now?!"

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last two I received trace back to:

209.83.12.22 United States (Baraboo)
Norlight Telecommunications WI
Badger Internet WI

which is common with the original. However running the original says that 209.83.12.22 is acting as a proxy for

41.220.75.3 - Nigeria
IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota

I'm fishing for bank account info.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm shooting for Mike Tango Charlie November S3cure. Wink

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see how the lad likes the bogus $700 moneygram scan I just sent him'

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rude little cow:

Quote:
I am sorry, but this not the time ascribe blames. I am already stuck, i will explain my self, ok
What the WU needs is the sender name, Then location: USA AND MTCN number.
Thanks for your understanding

Uncle Mal wasn't best pleased:

Quote:
Just because you're eighteen doesn't mean you can blow me off like that! What would your Dad say if he was alive? In any event your Mom couldn't send anything on Memorial Day, as you should know.
She should be able to hit the agency in about an hour - I'll let you know when she gets back to me.

Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She wrote me a book:

Quote:
Hi Bill,

Guess what?, i meet an old school friend in the same hotel who's parent had settle our bills.
She called her mum in Atlanta Georgia. My friend told her that i am expecting funds from my people and promise to send the fund back to her in Atlanta Georgia,to avoid more bills.

Please direct payment to her in Georgia, I will board my flight immediatly we received confirmation of payment from her mum,

NOTE: That Western Union demand the below dalta's:

Senders Names:
Senders Address:
State:
Amount:
Mtcn Number
Test Question
Answer:

Recievers Name: Lewis Frances
Recievers Adress: Atlanta Georgia
State: Atlanta Georgia

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more cycle on the second bait. Briefly a mutual friend
is driving back from SC to New England.

Quote:
I am sorry for stress, i appreciate your concern. I dont want to incure more debt. I have to leave here ok

PROXIMITY HOTEL
704 Green Valley Road
NC, USA
Room 305

There is a PROXIMITY HOTEL in Greensboro that meets the rest of the information. I was surprised at this response for a normal stranded traveller scam. sir scam alot any ideas on the possibility that this is a setup for a face to face. The next response should tell.
xxxx has an email set up for specifically for the common friend.

The ever helpful response

Quote:

Ann,

xxxx is having breakfast in Rock Hill SC. Contact her blackberry at [email protected] . She said her Garmin said it would take about 2:20 to drive to your hotel. Expect her there about 11.

@@@ sir scam alot Looks like the scammers attempt to solve the "mothers maiden name" question.

edit I just recieved the same response as sir scam alot on the first bait.

Quote:
Ann,

Thank goodness you are all right.

Have you picked up the $1000. If not, I will call K0chi and tell him to cancel the Western Union cash transfer.

I think the grand just got away. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.

Last edited by pablo on Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic