SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing clapping I can't believe he came crawling back to Babs. She's so hard to understand! He must be hurting for money/victims.

Ray completely dropped my Imelda character last fall and I never could get him back. All of this time, though, I have still been baiting his Barrister Juliet and Dr. Smith characters as Sister Sledge, but never getting around to updating the thread. I'm a bit bored with him and just maintaining the bait at this point because I can't bear to let an almost two year old bait fizzle out! (We hit 22 months at the end of March and will hit two years in May). Very Happy

Here are highlights from the past few months:

The Barrister kept trying for a bank transfer but there were always problems with the bank account "she" provided.

The new finance manager at the ministry turned out to be up to no good and disappeared.

The ministry got a new k-7 number, let Ray's characters know about it and then didn't write for a week or two. He was nice enough to leave a ton of voice mails from himself and a woman he got to play the voice of Barrister Juliet.
Then, Sister Sledge became violently ill and had to be hospitalized. Ray's characters were notified by another sister at the Ministry, Sister Catherine (Cat) Stevens.
They corresponded with Sister Cat for a bit, until Sister Sledge has recently returned to her office. She'll be handling the transaction herself because of the problems there have been with the ministry's finance managers. Sister Cat will be involved as her assistant. Sister Sledge has just informed the barrister that her illness was due to her being poisoned. (I just know it's going to have ended up being a business associate behind it! )

Some amusing emails from Ray's characters:

The "Head of Banking Operation" sent urgent alerts that someone else was claiming the fund.

Quote:

HEAD OF BANKING OPERATION.
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
PHONE: 267-590-8866.

Like the phone number? Laughing

The emails included great "paragraphs" such as these:

Quote:
As a result of this development verification conducted by the BOARD OF TRUSTEE in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel of United State Government on your international remittance file which has been endorsed for payment awaiting your co-operation.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf.

FBI Agenter Longman sent her well-wishes:

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 267-590-8866.

Attn:Sister Sledge XXXXX.

It's unfortunate we've not been informed about your illness,hope you are 100% alright?

Accept my apology for not to have checked you at the hospital,hope my apology is accepted?

I believe you are still aware that your life and property is our Job to protect?

If you need more help from this Agency,kindly get back as we ready to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully.
Christy Longman..

and the ever patient barrister gave me carte blanche to take my old sweet time getting back to the transaction.

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge Jones.
Glory be to God Almighty,am glad to hear you are back,and may the Lord God we serve continue to give you more healthy living.
Try and relax yourself as wish,and Godwilling,i would be waiting to hear you've back to work at your convenient time.

Barr,Juliet.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22 months? Shocked That's terrific! Very Happy

I assume a "convenient time" to get back to him will be in two months, so you can break the two year barrier. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breaking news from West B0hmf@fkshire...

Quote:
???ARSBIC???
ecific if you are truly the Citizen to United State.
I dont want to ask much question in respect of your mail,but to be sincere,all you wrote doesn't have any meaning.I can't understand any of your written letter,and i would advise you correct yourself and stop writting in Arabic because America are English Speaking Country not Arabic.
Correct yourself and back to your senses by writti

dAER mRS, dR, jOWWL;
i MA NPT aranic OK1
i MA DRON HTE pRONVINCE IF fLOEIDA, wESR bIMFOHKAHURE, OK SO MA NPT DRON ar>
mRS. gIKNRET FROM yAJO lORRETY OHHS EM MU 4444 BUT AJE BENVER APID ME E, ivAN;T CAKLL YU BCIZ i MA d e a f ok? i MA FOIMG 2 HVAE NY ldandoldr puertro XAKK U ID THAT SI OK/
lPAESE B INCE NA D gOOD bLES S yU
BABS

Quote:
I still don't understand all you wrote to me,but if you need your fund as stated in my previous mail,the fund is secure,and we could only help if you could appear in person to North Carolina,because it's important you pay some fee which this organization used in bring the fund package as your prize to United State.The bill is not much,we only claimed your fund with the sum of $4500.00,and since your fund is under insurance comprehensive bondage policy that could not allow anyone to tamper with in anyway until it delivered to you,it's important you paid our bill and received your prize.

Quote:
ji mdr, hoeell'

mt lasndloed pietr0ok spook2ujuayt nwo riht/ so won do i ddo
i htrot u sid yexsa nut mow yuo u sya nithr csrlona
god bldd u,

babs

Quote:
Fear DR, Hiwwe;;,
DID U het my kasy wmaol 2 u/ my lanord NR OIRTO DAKRRK va;;ed u n letf u s mnmessge, DUD U het ti/
PKASEES I NRRD U R GELP< Wjat a butt MOTRH CAROLNIS?
THNAK U N GDO BESSU<
basbs

#

Quote:
Give my E-mail address to your Landlord,and tell him to E-mail me as soon as possible on way forward.

Quote:
e my E-mail address to your Landlord,and tell him to E-mail me as soon as possible on way forwa
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DR,BABSJOWWLL'
I JVAE SNET YUIOR MEAIK 2 ME, DAKWRK OS HE VANN N RIHG T 2 U, ODN;T WORRY BCIZ EH LNOES I HVAE BRIAN ZIP P UBT HWTA BUT TEZAS/ IE NOTRE BRIE FORHOT YAHO LOOTTO FIR MY 444441
JAVE A FRAET DAY1
BABS

The return of the Jerk Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My sincere accessory to you is emitted today, Doctor;
I am the owner of the renting of the Champion, Barbara Swallows-Dinque, who rents in my residence. She is deaf and has cerebral index of the station (Brain Zip).
She wrote and peeled that I must possibly establish a certain contact with you for her payment of her profit of the lottery winnings. If you like her you must know that I have rambled on this road here before this day and the champion was not better of this than before. Can you be of some small assistance? Further contact must be conducted.
God always observes the aspect shining of the life!
I remain,
Pietro d@Jerk

#

Quote:
Thanks for your kind intervention into this subject,i believe you always understand the Champion,Ms.Barbara Swallow Dique? Very Happy
Not to waste much time,the champion prize of US$1.200.000,is already in North Carolina,all she need is the the sum of $4500.00 being mailing fee and to insure the safety of the package fund to the champion destination.Once she's ready to comply,i would get back with the payment information for the bill,and once the bill is made,and the payment details received,the delivery institution would deliver the package fund to the champion destination within 24hours.

Quote:
Salivations, Doctor Howell:
Your mail is dry and absorbed but if the Champion may ask, Why $4,500, Why $1,200? The comprehension is missing. Why the Northern Carolina as opposing the Southern Region? Canstion these queries to the key to the Champion’s payment for her Lottery fundings. Be advised, if you will, that there can be delays as I have observed in the past tense, for transferring monetary fundings from the Florida.
I remain,
Pietro d@Jerk

[I guess that pissed him off because he then replied with 2 blank emails]

Quote:
R???????????????
JELLO ,Y WMAIL OS BLSMK, IS THIS S NIAYAKE/ I SOM;T UMDEETANAD,
BABS

Quote:
Perhaps the mistaking is mine, but I am now this moment noticing you are mailing nothing. Was this your intentional message?
Your courtesy in responding will be appreciated.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,and since you believe am E-maling nothing,i wish the champion good luck because without the champion sending the bill or she appear in person for the claim of her Package,am not sure she could received the prize.

Barbara H0well

Quote:
Madame, It is the Day:

Please to be understanding a question does not translate anger. I write this at her abode in my residence.

Your mail was empty and so I questioned. The West B0hmf@hkshire Province of Florida Champion, Barbara Swall0ws-D1nque, requested her winnings many times. That previously was inadequate. She now wishes her winnings.

The questioning instantly is the next process. She (the Champion) is capable for the payment but your mailing was empty and so unclear but your good luck recently is well noted and understood. We awaited the Human Right Organization curative instructions.

Holy Time comes; I pray to Barabas for us all.

I remain,
Pietro d@Jerk (for the Champion)

Quote:
Good Morning once again,and am sorry for late response.We are working seriously in helping the Champion,but the fact remains,the champion must also contribute to the successful delivery of her package in order for her to rejoice at the end of the day.

I stated in the message sent yesterday before i went for General meeting [He explains this later]that,if the champion prefer to appear in person to North Carolina,it would not cost her much that the sum of us$2.000.00,but if she prefer we mail the package prize of the sum of US$1.200.000.00(One Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to her contact address,she must send the sum of US$4.500.00(Four Thousand Five Hundred,United State Dollars)being mailing fee and to insure the safety of the package prize to her destination.

I finally stated that the bill must be send via International Money-gram to below details,and the payment details must be send back to me after the payment had been made.

Quote:
I bid a good day yet again, Doctor:
Your message is now understood. Please recall and comprehension that your mail contained empty messaging as to cause confusing times. It is resolved.
I will see if I can understand the Champion's wants and desires in payment choosings of which there appear 2-meet you or mail you in the Northern Carolina. Please to be responding available scheduling for a meet and greet.
Who is the General and reasoning for meeting concerning the West B0hmf@hkshire Champion?
Excuse me for it is T-bag time.

Quote:
Thanks once again for your kind mail,and if i might understand your question very well,you asked for available scheduling for a meet and greet,i believe you are to decide when to expect you in the given address in my previous payment info,and concerning your other question,Who is the General and reasoning for meeting concerning the West B0hmf@hkshire Champion?if am to answer this,the reason for meeting is for the champion to appear in person for the claim of her prize if she could not afford the bill of $4,500.00 being courier changes and to insure the safety of the package fund to her destination.Also if the champion prefer to come down to the Northern Carolina given address stated in my previous payment info,she must hold an identity that would prove her as the Prize winner,the identity might be a drivers lincense or international passport,it's just for identification purpose,and without a prove of identity,the prize would never be release to her in anyway.

Finally,if she like to have it through courier service,all she needed to pay had been stated in my previous mail,and her given address would be valid for delivery.

Hope you got it more clear?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange. For some reason, Dr. Howell from the United State Human Right Org doesn’t want Babs to go to their Charlotte, North Carolina headquarters.

Quote:
Good Morning,Mr.Pietro and the Champion.
I like to bring to your notice that the United State Human Right Organization are still waiting for the Champion decision,hope we hear from you as soon as possible.

Quote:
HI DE, JOWWLL;
MU LLANDODR ME, DAHEKR SNET ME HIST TOSSER, OS HTIAS A FGOOFD AIELPNAE 4U/ PLS RIHTG EM NACK ,
I NON;T KNWO UD U JUNAT FIRSE WITD AT/ OR OD U LIK PIAN COLASDA N KOMG WKLAS IM HTE B EECH, ME, DSJEERK IWLL VAKL U OON HTE TWLWPHOME, OK/
HOD BLEDD U,
BSAB
[A fake Orbitz ticket was included]Monday, April 13, 2009 Mia, FL to Charlotte, NC
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 Charlotte, NC to Mia, FL
One (1) Adult, Barbara Swllows-Dnque
Economy, Non-refundable

Quote:
Dear Champion & Mr Pietro.
I noted flight schedule,and if i might ask a funny question since the champion is deaf,who would hear or translate her word to our organization?

It's funny to asked,but you have to accept my apology on this question,and since the champion is deaf,i advise she send $2,500.00 via money-gram,and she balance up upon delivery.

Try and understand my condition,because it's hard to understand the champion,and in order for her not to waste her time in coming to North Carolina,i advise she follow my instruction by sending $2,500.00 via international Money-Gram and the balance of $2,000.00 would be paid upon delivery.

Finally,we hardly sit in office,and it's because of this am unable to answered your call,kindly bear with me as we are working around the State to serve and protect the Citizen Right.

NB.
Remember the payment should be made in my name to the Northern Carolina Contact Address email to you in my previous mail.

Await your payment info as soon as possible.

Barbara Howell.

Quote:
Rejoice! Dr. Howell, Like un-leavened Yeast, the Lord is Risen!
It is Easter this morn in West B0hmfahkshire, Doctor. Huzzah; the stain of our Sheets walks amongst us this day. Always, nay, Always, the top of the morn is for the Lord, and yet the rest of this day be for us. Have you Rejoiced?
I am concerning this writing for Easter for you and travels of Northern Carolina for the Champion.
The Champion has departed this abode today for the Paramount Wang alcohol house. She will be placing wagers with her currency savings of $2,000 from Money Gramming on the golfing of the Masters. She has barked and grunted her desiring the tripping by air to meet and greet. Yet, now do you say “NO”? Will you not meet at the airport? If no, what then? Tuesday?
Fast response on the Sabbath is a courtesy and Merry Easter,
I remain,
PdJ

I'm hoping the next couple of his responses will show if he's really back on the hook. Babs on the road could be a lot of fun. Plus I'd like to see if he really has anyone in 'Northern' Carolina.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
United State Human Right Organization

Laughing

I've lost track of how many agencies this lad has pretended to represent and laugh every time he messes up the name and details.

I am also very very amused that he refers to your character as "Champion". Laughing

Nice job, Fatter Siam.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New word for Ray-it's "Northern Carolina" not North Carolina

Quote:
Dear Pietro and the Champion,
thanks for the geerting on Easter day,but it's unfortunate you got me wrong,and for the fact that you got me wrong,am not sure of what to do.

Firstly you stated that the champion departed to northern Carolina,and before her departure,i stated on Saturday that with the kind of person the champion is,and for the fact that we got late information that the champion could not hear and say,it's not possible we understand her in anyway,and this has stopped her from coming down to Northern Carolina because we don't have any deaf and dump that could hear the champion.It's important you understand my point and put things into consideration.Also my advise is on how you could call back the champion because,no one knows her and no one could understand her,but that doesn't mean she would not received her right, but it has to be on the final conclusion email to you before now.

Also after we've noted the champion condition on hear and say,i stated that the other option is that the champion would need to send the sum of 2,500.00 via money-gram in my name to the Northern Carolina address stated in my previous mail,or if she could present you as her legal representative,that means,we have to prepare some certain certificate from the High Court,and with this certificate,you could be presented to the champion Prize legally, and by that we could connect you to our branch manager that would call you and make arrangement with you on how the champion prize could be release to you on her behalf.

Finally on the certificate that must be issued in your name as legal representative to the champion,the issuing of the certificate would be done in Texas,and the sum of $2,200.00 must be send to Texas by you via western-union or international money-gram to below name and address in Texas,after you've made the payment to the payment info stated below,the issuance of the certificate is within 6hours,and after the issuance of the certificate,you would need to send to me the following in order to pass them to our branch manager that would call you on delivery

Quote:
Dear Dr. Howel:
My excuses run deep for the lateness of this respond. Easter rejoicings consumed the daJerk's this year without Mrs. daJerk. Her passing was the first spouse of mine. We have now manned up.
Please to be knowing the Champion Swall0ws-Dinque currently explores the Northern region of the Carolinas, I think. She departured via jettison yesterday morn.
Please enable a visitation expectation.
Administrative sincerity and tidings.
I remain,

Quote:
Dear Champion & Mr.Pietro.
How are you today and hope you enjoy the past Easter Holiday?

I write to inform you that we've all resume back to work this morning,and hope the champion is back to West B0hmfahkshire? Laughing

If she's back,Sir,kindly explain to her that am very sorry for the inconveniences that happened on her Traveling to Northern Carolina,it's never my fault to inconvenient her in anyway,but the Bank of America decision on her is too ash,because of her inability to hear and speak.

I would be glad you follow my previous directive because the champion right is here on our desk,and it's important she comply by sending $2,500.00 via International Money-Gram to my name on the Norther Carolina contact address sent to you in my previous message.

Another option is about the changes of the beneficiary which i explained to you,Mr.Pietro,hope you advise the champion to decide on one and response as soon as possible in order to end the release of her prize unfailing tomorrow.

Quote:
The evening is not good, Dr.:
The Champion has made her return to the Province with my aids. I have also this day placed a voice calling message on top of your phone. There is yet to be a return from the Human Right Org. Porquoi?
So, the madness continues here. A plane ride by the Champion has results of zilch in succession. Your person was unknown to those at the building. Stores of objects d'art, offices, houses of food yet no evidentiary hearing conducted for the Howell or of the Human Right Org. The Champion has howled and barked her disgust. There has been much gnashing of her tooth yet her communication remains clear no meeting occurred. The Babara has scrawled she is desolee.
Do you honestly have everything a sun smart woman could want?
I remain,

Quote:
Dear Champion,and the Pietro.

Thanks for your mail,and honestly speaking,the Champion made a wrong move.I stated before her departure to Norther Carolina that she's not expected because of her ability to hear and say,secondly,it's not possible she could not locate this Organization if she sincerely come to the right address..Though no work on monday,but on Tuesday,the Bank Of America work,and the Human Right Org is attached to the Bank of America,which address was given to you in my previous mail.

I believe the truth had been said on how the Champion could received her Prize if she truly needed it,and without her follow the right way,she might just be wasting her time and at the end of the day,she lose the fund to unknown Harcker who deceive people like deaf and also pretent to be a nice man.

If the champion truly needed her prize,i advise she go and send $2.500..00 via westernunion in my name to the Norther Carolina contact address stated to you in my previous mail.

I think I could hit him over the head with a shovel and he would still keep coming back asking me to wire him the money.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So babs is safely back in West BumF*ckshire and she's been ignoring Dr. Howell. I guess 'she' couldn't handle it because she then sends babs all the emails she sent to Pietro while babs was in Northern Carolinas. Each one has a short message-I sent this while you were gone, I sent this one also...
Babs replies in red because, as she explains, she has her shrimp right now.

Quote:
HI DR, JIWWLL; KO I RRED LLA YUOPR MEALIS 2 ME ADN I ESS 3 MEALIS, SO WJAT MA I SIPPPDED 2 DO BOW/
IN VHALOOET MORHTREN CARO;UNA O PSENT SLOY FO MY 4444 UYO KNWO/ N WHERR IS TM 444 FORM YAHO LOOTO IE JUNSM RIHGYS ORGSZSTON/ YUO THNIK RCAIG RO CATHRTCI STEELATH ROCKS, I MA AKSIGN PIERTO DSJKRE TO APSS ME THE GOAT Razz RO 2 CAKK U IN HTE HPOME 2 TJKA W/U NUT U BEVRE ANWSER UR PJONE, SO PPLSEA WXPLSIN RHE NZET STEP CUZ I SONT AWNT 2 WATSW MY 444 ANUNOER,
I MA WRITUMG NI RED CIZ VIE OGT MY SHRMPI RIHTG WNO
GID BKWSS YUO
BSABA

Quote:
Dear Champion,it's unfortunate i can't read All you wrote to me,your written look like arabic,but if i might go straight to the final Option left for you which had been stated to Mr Pietro,i had stated that we could only assist you if you could send the sum of $2500.00 via western-union to below details,after noted the payment details,we shall proceed in mailing your package prize to your home address,and the sum of $2000.00 would be taking upon delivery.

Also note that the United State Treasury department are not happy with the way you are not making neccesary move on the claim of your Prize,and i pray you don't allow hacker who pretend to be deaf and also acted like normal person to claim your prize.

I await the bill of $2500.00 being part of mailing fee via western-union money transfer to below info.

Quote:
I MA NUT ATSBOC111111 WHY OD YUO LEEP ASUIMG HTAT 2 EM/// MT FARHRE WSA A DINQRU NAD YM MIHTER SWAKKOWS, DO YUO KMOW SIMRHTIGN I DOM;T KNWO/
ANTWYA I EWNT 2 BORHTERM CRAILINSA NAD NOVIDY KWNO THE DR, JOWWKK, I SASKED AR THW NANJ FO AAMRCIS AND AKK HTE TSIRES NUT HTEY SIAD HTER WSAA NO GUMAM RIHGRS OEGANUZSTOIN,
PLSEAE OCMTACT TM LAMDLRD HUS MAME IS PIWRTO SEJRK
I ERLLY DIN;T KMQO FI I SHUOKD SAY GOF BB;ESS U NAYMRE
BAB S

Quote:
I still don't understand all you wrote,and since the final Option had been given,i advise you comply on that directive and stop sending mail that could not be understood.

Hon.Dr.Barbara Howell.

Echo! (echo)(echo)(echo)

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray, to Babs wrote:
your written look like arabic

Laughing Arabic? Really?

Ray, to Babs wrote:
i pray you don't allow hacker who pretend to be deaf and also acted like normal person to claim your prize.

Laughing So deaf people aren't normal?

Ah, Ray is definitely a prize lad.

Meanwhile, this prize of a lad is using my characters' names.

I too received an email from The United State Human Right Organization.

This was sent to Sister Sledge. Same agency, same overused phone number but different contact person's name and Ray/Juliet/whoever he's claiming to be knows very well that Jiminy Kricket (the first finance manager for my ministry) died over a year ago!! What a great NOK format to send me. Laughing

Quote:
United State Human Right,
Organization.
Hon,Dr.Rebecca xxxxxxx.
Contact Address:100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.

Tel/Fax:267-590-8866.

Good Morning Superior Sisters ManHands Ministry.

We write to know if you could in anyway link us to Mr.Jiminy Kricket,or any of his family,reason for this search is base of the sum of $2.000.000.00(Two million United State Dollars) named in Jiminy Kricket,and after some search on this,we find-out that he had served as a finance manager in the manhands ministry, XXXXXX Street
xxxxxxx, NY xxxxx, Phone 206-xxx-xxxx,we've also called the stated phone number and all we heard is just a voice mail.

With due respect to whom this might consign,it's important you help on this matter in order to assist Mr.Kricket retrieve his fund.

The fund is on hold since few months ago,and for the fact that Mr.Kricket does not call or email the authority in charge,they consulted us,and we believe with this message,anyone from the manhands could response in order to know the where about of Mr.Jiminy Kricket.

We await your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
Hon,Dr.Rebecca XXXXXXXX.
(For United State Human Right Organization)
Tel/Fax:267-590-8866.

Just wait, it gets better. At some point last year, this lad set up an email account one letter different than my Sister Sledge account and had written to Imelda, pretending to be Sister Sledge. A few days ago, one of my characters completely unconnected to this bait got this script from that email address:

Quote:
Good day
This letter is personal, intimate and confidential. Forgive this
unusual manner of contacting you, but this is the only option i have.
There will absolutely be great doubt and distrust in your heart in
respect of this email, coupled with the fact that so many miscreants
have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious
deeds,
thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine purposes.

There is no other way for me to know whether I will be properly
understood, but I have to reach out to someone. For I know that there
will be one that can be trusted.

I am Mrs. Sledge XXXXX,wife of late Mr Williams XXXXX.i am 51
years old with no children. I have been presently diagnosed with severe
lungs cancer and my doctor says it will be a miracle if i exceed thirty
days.
My late husband whom died of heart attack was a business mogul in
Africa, Until recently, I discovered he deposited a huge amount of
money in Europe and with my present condition I cannot withstand the
procedures involved in acquiring this money.
All i request from you,is a letter of guarantee stating that if this
fund is eventually in your possession,85% percent of it shall be donated
to charity.
If you are honest,capable,trust worthy and interested I would require
the following informations from you:

1.your full name.
2.nationality.
3.occupation.
4.age.
5.Tel/Fax.

If I happen to be pleased with your informations, I shall forward your
mail to the attorney that will handle the Change Of Ownership.
Bless You,

Mrs.Sledge XXXXX.

That's my character's name!!! Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a gem you have there, Ima. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, No Sludge or Crickets over here

Quote:
It is a friendly and clear lower decks today, Doctor:
The Champion requests confirmation and voso details of ye avast there payment wombs. The information of the final version we will want it in the way which can be made by the fact with the finishing. I only ask you not to be a difficult persona.Once receipt is made, money shall go.
I remain,
Pietro dJ

Quote:
From The Desk,
Honorable,Dr.Barbara Hwell.
United State Human Right Organization.

Attn:The Champion and Mr.Pietro.
It's was a busy time here since yesterday,and today we are working seriously in helping the needy,hope my replied is not too late?

If i might understood your last message,am not such a difficult person,and i would never be.I stated in my previous message to you and the champion before she departed to my office address in Northern Carolina, that such a person of her status could never be attends to in anyway because of her inability to hear and say,we also find it hard to read her English,and if you could put yourself in my shoe,tell me how such person could be understood by you?

Finally,i stated yesterday the final Option after noted that the champion could not hear and say,and the Option remains the final if she truly needed her prize.

The management of this Organization believe that since the champion is deaf,the only was out is for her to send $2500.00 via western-union or International Money-gram to the below payment info,and after the payment had been made,all we needed is just the payment info like the senders name and full contact address,or if possible she attached and e-mail to me payment receipt for verification.

Finally after the claimed of her bill,we shall connect a courier institution that could deliver the package prize to the champion destination within 48hours.Also it's important for the champion to note that the required bill is $4500.00,and we are taking $2500 as upfront fee and the balance of $2000.00 must be paid by the champion upon delivery.

Hope i make myself clear once again?

Quote:
OK, Dr. Howell, You Live to See Another Day!
The comprehension has been adjusted and magic question is an attachment. Youk has good chances albeit Papi is only .167. For it is early I say we are now on good terms and your aura has improved.
Hoping this will conclude this transaction.
I remain,
Pietro dJ

Quote:
Attn:Champion and Mr.Pietro.

I noted the payment receipt,but it's unfortunate i got it late,but lets hope all goes well today and i would get back to you as soon as possible..

[Thank you Deuzer, a nice restricted location WU receipt]
Quote:

Attention:The champion and Mr.Pietro.

I like to bring to your notice that an Emergency call was received by from our branch office in South Carolina,and am presently in South Carolina for official assignment,hope you bear with me as am not in anyway plan to prove difficult,but since official assignment call on my attention,and for the fact that we are working to serve the entire citizen of the state,and also for the fact that it would take me more than 3weeks to finished the unexpected official assignment,i advise you call on Romy Dan the sender of your bill to go back to the Western-union office that made the payment for him for the change of recipient contact address to the below recipient address in South Carolina.

One again,am not trying to prove difficult or trying to inconvenient you in anyway,but the unexpected official call received this morning could not make me continue the process of delivery the champion package prize from North Carolina,but if the sender of the bill could follow this directive and change the receivers location to the souther Carolina contact details stated below,all shall be well within few hours.

Finally am sorry for the inconveniences this might cause,but have it in my that it's my responsible to attend to your needs but the unexpected assignment has cause my inability to continue this transaction from North Carolina.

Kindly accept my apology and direct the sender of your payment to try as much as possible this morning for the changes of the receivers location to the address stated below.

I would be glad to hear about the changes in your next message,and if possible the MTCN also change,kindly get back to me with the new one unfailing today in order to start the delivery process as soon as possible.

Quote:
Dear Champion and Mr.Pietro.
Good Morning and how are you today?
Am writing once again to inform you that am still in South Carolina,and i would be glad you instruct the sender of your payment to revisit the Western-union outlet that made the payment for him for the changes on the receivers location.Am sorry once again on this inconveniences,and if not the unexpected official assignment that moved me away from North Carolina,i believe such failure would not happened.

Hope you comply on this development as soon as possible in order for me to proceed with the mailing of the champion package prize from the South Carolina to your destination as soon as possible.

Try and revisit the Western-union outlet and just instruct them to change the receivers location to the below contact address at South Carolina.

Also remember to resend your contact address as soon as possible with the new payment details.

Quote:
DWRA DR, JOWELL,
RHANK RU, I M FINNE, TED TI SCOOBY SBANXS 44444 FPR NORRHRN CARROL NA, OEIRTO NY KANDLLODR YOLD EM HTAT HE SNET U HT E 4444======DOD U EGT TI////IN NA GAD DA DAVEE EDNE BEHB1 OLO111

WEKK I M SO HA[[Y TJSI IS OVRE BCUZ NO1 REESD HTIS FEKKIN HSIET N ON VOMITSN, DO U/
I IMHGT HO BAKX 2 KOL LING BAKNS BCUZ UR USCH A DIKWWEED=KO/
OGDBLWSS U
BABS
[S===I M SOOOOOOOOO XECTIDE ANUOT MY 4444====THNAK U11111

Quote:
Dear Champion and Mr.Pietro.
The champion,thanks for your mail,but it's unfortunate i find it hard to understand your written,hope to hear from Mr.Pietro, if they have directed Romy Dan to revisit the westernunion location that made the payment for the change on on receivers location to the South Carolina address sent to you in my previous mail.

Quote:
hidr,hwiwll;mr,fsjeek wnet bowlnig lla dya os iil riweri humjob plosh
nob felchme,
ok/ byte me hciks witten z disks 4 mayne tuedday, my44444 ofr htodes
bauot 2 rokc basb sluetes yuo//
nyaobdy erad htis hsite, lwaev a omcm ment yuo wnkrrrs
gos bwess yuo
babs

Quote:
Dear Champion,i still find it hard to understand your written,and it's important you that if you fail to change the receivers location on time,it might cause big problem,and i advise you write all i could understand,and if possible tell Mr.Pietro to contact me on why the receivers address yet to be changed.

Uhm, as babs says...
nyaobdy erad htis hsite, lwaev a omcm ment yuo wnkrrrs

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Happy Baiterversary Ray King/Juliet James!!!
Today marks exactly TWO YEARS since I received the following script that started this bait.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Peter Walter, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my healthhas deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of fourteen million dollars($14m) that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

N/B:Kindly note that 40% of this funds must go to victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina , Hurricane Wilma and South Asia Earthquake ,50% to other Charity Organizations around the World and 10% for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.
Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed,
Peter Walter

In celebration of this bait lasting for two years, I've compiled a bit of the information from it, with some help from the lad.

A brief summary of the two year bait:

I received the above script and replied from my character, Sister Imelda. We wrote back and forth a bit and then Imelda was informed by Barrister Juliet James that Peter Walter had died and left his/her money to my character. Barrister Juliet James joined my ministry, The ManHands Ministry, so that we could conduct the transaction. After about a month of working out the transaction the original DEAD Peter Walter accidentally emailed me again. Oh what a wild mess ensued. The FBI (Federal Bereau of United State) got involved and gave me the quote in my sig, indicating that dead bodies can't send email. There were security pictures, back ground checks, handwriting samples, etc. We continued on, with Imelda continuing to email both the barrister and the dead Peter Walter, who was willing to admit he was "just a terrorist" trying to intervene. The Fake Peter Walter (that's what he signed his emails) fell away, leaving Sister Imelda to deal with the good barrister. Payments for fees were made, but were chopped by fake lad. More trouble, more security pictures, etc. At this point, the barrister sent documents to the ministry headquarters indicating that Sister Imelda was incompetent. Crying or Very sad Her superior, Sister Sledge Jones, fired her based on the complaints of the Barrister. Sister Sledge took over the transaction and Sister Imelda went nuts. She ran away from the ministry, stealing much money to take with her.
The bait split in two, Sister Sledge and the ministry, including quite a number of finance managers, have continued all of this time in collecting the Peter Walter estate.
Sister Imelda continued to write to the barrister. The barrister got sick of her. At that point, Ray King entered. He claimed to have intercepted the Barrister's email account by accident and fell in love with Imelda. Imelda travelled the world on her way to go be with Ray in Benin. (He's really in Nigeria). During that time he wrote lots of love letters, love poems, taught her about sex and proposed marriage, complete with a picture of him on one knee.
Ray finally stopped writing to crazy Imelda after about a year of correspondence, but the other half of the bait remains strong. In fact, this lad now has two formats he sends out using the names of my characters, Sledge Jones and Jiminy Kricket.

Characters I have played:
Sister Sledge
Sister Imelda
Finance managers: Jiminy Kricket, Eric Clappton, Robert Dylan, and a few others whose names alude me.
I've also been a bunch of friends/associates of Imelda's.

Characters the lad has played:
Peter Walter
Barrister Juliet James
The Fake Peter Walter
Ray King
FBI agents: Tina Mills and Christiana Longman
Utility and Trust Finance company agent, Dr. Daniel
British Interpol agent: James Haggler
United Nations of the United Kingdom Agent: Fred Coker
United State Custom agent: Jone Jackson
United State Human Right Organization agent: Rebecca Hashford
Snitch/informant for my PI and the ministry: Dr. Johnson Amen

Number of emails sent/received from Sister Imelda's accounts: 1028
Number of emails sent/received from Sister Sledge's account: 675
Approx number of other emails between my characters and the lad: 100

Remember 1TV5? This lad spent quite a number of hours answering questions there. Laughing

Number of phone messages left on k-7 numbers by this lad: 21

Handwritten requests for funds from the lad: 12
Photo Trophies with signs: 15
Legal Good Status forms (two pages): 5
Other custom produced documents provided by the lad: Background check on Sister Imelda, Complaint about Sister Imelda, Handwriting samples (3), Reference letter, Invoice of payments, FBI statement warning of fraudsters, and a transaction summary (3 pages).

Other Eater members have been involved and helped in this bait:
Jose_cuervo: fake lad
Luckey: Etienne, friend of Imelda's
Tsnerd: private investigator
GomerPyle: Fake lad/Oga

Also, for much of this bait, Fatter Siam has been baiting the same lad separately. I have also done two side baits on his other formats in which he plays either a widow or orphan named Jane Holt.

Favorite trophies:

Image 31

Image 33

Image 30

Image 29

and an invoice of the money my character has paid to the lad: (Not sure what ever happened to those payments but if he's going to claim he received them, that's fine by me). Laughing

and, to help summarize the bait, here is a summary of the transaction that the Barrister wrote for me a while back:

http://usera.ImageCave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary1.jpg
http://usera.ImageCave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary2.jpg
http://usera.ImageCave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary3.jpg

Happy two years, Ray/Juliet!!!

happy crowd

Since most of you have never seen this, this is the original application photo sent in by Barrister Juliet. The application photo was REQUIRED to have enlarged hands to signify a willingness to give to others. Introducing, ManHands Member, Barrister Juliet James:

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo.. great job, happy baiterversary Ima. Thumbs up

Next year, same place same time? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL!

clapping clapping clapping

Congrats! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVO! clapping That's a remarkable achievement! And a lot of laughs, too. This alone cracked me up: "United Nations of the United Kingdom". Here's to two more happy years together. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
luckey

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's original script wrote:
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

Two years, and I can't say I feel sorry for him yet. Laughing

Outstanding work Ima! I enjoyed the small part I was able to play in this. Here's to another great year with Ray. beers!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the most amazing thing about this ongoing bait is that the lad has never gotten a penny out of it. He's invested a huge amount of time, money, and effort but he has yet to get anything back, but still he persists. Talk about eternal hope! That's one very hungry lad you have, Ima. Just keep pulling the strings. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrat's on your baitiversary! clapping

I did notice one glaring ommision from your lads character list that he needs to work on. Although he's very keen to go for the FBI/UN/Interpol type roles, he's neglecting the whole superhero side of things. Do you think he could be prompted...? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Great work Ima! It makes me proud that you're my mentor! I am looking forward to getting involved...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, you have done so well.

Nice job! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on two years.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two years with the same lad. Very Happy Fantastic work and an entertaining bait, too! Happy Ladeversary! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CONGRATULATIONS, IMA!
You've done a great job in baiting this fool for 2 years and you have the trophies to prove it.
May he die penniless and fraudstrated.

Weird, but he emailed Babs today for the 1st time in a month by just saying "Hi"

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, that is so cool.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic