SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Spanish Lady

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Solrax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still fairly new at baiting and this is the longest-ungoing-without-being-dropped, bait I have. Any suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated.

I trashed her first e-mail, but it was the generic "I saw your ad and thought you were handsome" start. So the first one begins with me

BOLD = Comments
BLUE = ME
RED = My Spanish Lady Friend Laughing

You are very beautiful. Where do you live? I would love to find out more about you

Hello Dear

how are you doing?you sound so good to me,am Rose by name seeking for the honest man to love me and be real with me......I work at a charity organization as a Staff (SPAIN FOR CHIRST MISSIONS THE GOOD SAMARITAN.) Is an N.G.O.Non Governmental Organization PROGRAMME,......that is why am in spain for now but am looking for right to relocate with to star a new life as lover.....so what can you tell me about yourself

My dearest Rose,
What is it that you would like to know about me? I would love to tell you everything about me that I possibly can. What do you do with the organization, and when are you able to relocate, and where will you be relocating to?

Hello Dear

i will love to know what you doing for a living?your real age?real name?what are you looking for in a lady?i work for orphen......and i will be back home when never i find the one i can relocate with for a good life together

I am a professional musician, composer, producer, and have my own studio. I'm not rich by any means but I make enough to get by. My real age is 27 and my real name is (fake first name) Scott (fake last name). I just use Scott, my middle name, as my name because that's what everyone calls me. I am looking for a lady that can love me for who I am and what I do. Someone who want children of their own one day, and will be completley focused and faithful to me. That is about all I'm looking for.

Yes that is what am seeking for (fake first name).......i need a real pertner for a new life...am ready to give my heart my soul to you if you can love it....let me know if am the one for you ans star a relationship togeter...how i which you chat on yahoo im also so that will can talk more batter...hoping to read back from you soon

Rose

Of course I'm ready to take you, in which ever way will give yourself to me. I don't have Yahoo so I don't use their chat. I'm sure I can set up an account maybe if you would like to chat. but maybe there is another way for us to chat. Do you know of any other chat programs that are good.

no is batter you set up one now okay..i will be waiting for you....i can't wait to have you in my life...send me a sweet word and tell me how you want me...and tell me you want me as your soul mate lover and everything in life lol

And a second message from.

Hello Dear

make sure you send me your yahoo im...i need to take my nap now,but i will be back to your email...i really care to meet you,i want you as my lover in life,i want to love you as never befor........guess what i think what your word to me,i guess you are my lover....well hoping to read from you soon when i get up from bad...Love you (fake first name) lol...that is the way i feel for you on here and believe you will do the same also

...and a third. I think she really loves me! Shocked BTW: FFN= Fake First Name.

Sorry it took me so long to write back, but I was cooking I got hungry. I will set one up from Yahoo, but it will be a couple more hours. Will you still be up then?

I didn't feel like staying up. I really was tired!!!

I apologize my love, but I am going to bed. I am very tired, and unfortunately have a band to record in the morning. I will write you back tomorrow or the next day. Take care of yourself and be safe.

Good Morning My Love....How are you doing?and how is your health which is more important to me in life?Yes i will be on today for you my love....i was just thinking about you on here.......i guess you have set up that yahoo im for me right?

My darling,
I am at work, and have a long day ahead of me. I will not be able to download yahoo IM, until probably tonight sometime. I will do it as soon as possible. Please write me back so at least I can talk to you tonight. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Love,
Scott

I was just waiting for you online my love...make sure you set up the yahoo im today Honey

She must see her potential money leaving her. I didn't write her back!
Honey i was just waiting for you...you make me worred what is going...well send me some email when you come back from work.......Okay

I'm breaking her heart...I think
Hello...where are you...i have wait for 3hours now and i have not hear from you........miss you love

She's just too good to be true!! Don't want to lose her!
Sorry I'm still at work and can check my e-mail from my work computer, but unfortunately I can't download Yahoo IM until I get to my home computer. I promise I will when I get home. Love you

Hello My love

How are you doing?and how is your health which is more important to me in life?so when will you be on today.......look let be serious about this relationship......becos am here to show you the real love ........i will be waiting for your email soon

Take care of yourself for me
Rose

I quit writing her, and she didn't care much about losing such a great guy. She just quit writing me too Sad . I, however, had a plan. The next message starts the second series. I wrote her a month later, just to see what she would say.

By the way I'm just putting the script up and no dates or e-mail addy's if you all want that just let me know and I will edit them in.

Why won't she answer me? All I've ever done was love her!!

Rose,
Is something wrong. I have been sending you e-mails for the last 2 weeks and you have not returned my replies. Anyway this will be the last e-mail I will send you since you don't want to talk to me anymore, and I don't want to bother you with all the e-mails I have sent you. I just want you to know that I still love you.

Love,
Scott

No wonder, she just couldn't pay her bill. Makes sense to me Wink

Hello Dear

How are you doing?and how is your health which is more important to me in life?am sorry for getting back to you so late........is all becos i have not pay for my bills on here i was just making use of a friend laptop to email you (FFN)........i will be so happy if you can help me with the internet bill which is just 170dollar...........i really wanna be in your arms if you care to have me as your soul mate,please send me the found so that i can all ways been online with you thing when will meet in person........can't wait to read from you soon

Yours in Love Rose

Rose,
I'll save up money so that I can send you some. I will send it to you within a couple of days. My dear I have not seen any pictures of you recently. Can you send me a picture of you in Spain. I would love to see a picture of you with such a beautiful background as Spain. Being in Spain do you speak Spanish? I would still love to learn more about you.

Love,
Scott

Now she can't eat either, because she has no money

Hello Honey

How are you doing?an d how is your health which is more important to me in life?Oh i will try and get some new pic for you soon......yes i can speak Spanish, i want you to know that i really care to be with you soon,you all i think of all day and night,i can't wait to be with you Honey,when will you send me the fund i guess you do that this week,(FFN) you need to no how i feel here life was so hard here,i don't have anything with me for food,nothing to eat,honey i guess is better you send the one you can send this week....love you

I will try and get some money this coming up week. I will try and find it, regardless, I'll ask for a loan if I have too. Yes, please send me a picture of yourself since I haven't seen a picture of you and wish to only see one of you. Send me your bank account information and I will wire a loan straight to you. How much do you need my love?

Talk to you soon,
I will try going to the bank tomorrow, after work

Scott

BTW, I've been asking her if she speaks Spanish because I know the language and wanted to test her. Being from Spain, she would have to know right...Well...

Forgot to add! Please tell me something in Spanish. I don't know the language and would love to read the romanticism within it

WTF first she only needed $170 and now she needs $480
BTW I didn't put up the pictures because I'm 99% certain it is an innocent person

Goodmorning my love....how are you doing?i miss you so much honey,i can't wait anymore.....you really make me love you more everyday of my life?(FFN) my love you an only send the fund true western union money transfer.........you need to know i don't have an id that i can use to cash the fund but i will use a friend ID on here......i will get back to you with the information you needed to send me the fund....My love all i need was $480 for my ticket to be updated so that i can be back to states with you with some bill am owning here.....Honey i will send you some pic today my love and my life (FFN),just make sure you send the money today honey.........My love here is some pic of me take a look and tell me how you feel about it?(FFN) i love you so much

She really does know spanish (1-point scammer/0-points baiter) Crying or Very sad. Unless she used an online translator!

Le pedí a dios para un río que me dio un océano, le pedí a una flor que me dio un jardín, le pedí a alguien que me ama que me dio usted.(FFN)

This is what i mean.................I asked god for a river he gave me an ocean, I asked him for a flower he gave me a garden, I asked him for someone to love me he gave me you.(FFN)

Here is the info to send the money over to me,This is all you need to send me the fund....,......Name..............Omorogbe Ayeni...........country Spain....city Madrid.......That is all you need at the western union to send me the Fund......i guess you will do that today right?i will love to see some pics of you also my love........can't wait to read from you soon

Yours in Love Rose

She must be getting desperate, she doesn't need so much now.
send anything you believe you can send today.....My love if is 178Dollar you can send today after work please my love so that i can find something to eat

I almost screwed it up here. I shouldn't have brought up the profile she sent the pictures from.

I am at work and will be very busy, but I will try sending you the money today at the latest. Rose, I have a question honey... On the profile you sent me it says you are 16 years old. I think you might have sent me the wrong ones. Mistakes happen and I still love you.

Your love,
Scott

Hello (FFN)

How are you doing?and how is your health which is more important to me in life?My love (FFN) i guess is mistake but i don't think i send you something like that well all is well my love..............Honey i will be waiting for the information for the money so that i can make use of it on time today my love.......and make sure you send me your home address and phone number...........(FFN) i really want you so bad in my life....come close to me Honey.......Hoping to read from you soon

Yours in love Rose Scott

I thought maybe telling her that I had a loan for more than what she asked for would interest her a bit.

My love,
I applied for a loan online at my bank and was approved for $3000.00. I checked for the nearest Western Union and it is 110 miles away. I couldn't send it online either. I kept getting a message saying that it wouldn't send overseas from my location. I will not be able to make it that far, after work and be there before it closes. I talked to my bank account manager, Jodie, and she said that I could easily wire the money from my bank to a bank over there and that it would take no more than 24 hours before getting in your bank. Do you have an account I can send it to. Maybe your friends if you couldn't get one because you have no ID.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I can't wait to be in your arm.

She had asked me for my address I had to think quick.

My love,
My address is 419 Main St. New York, New York and I don't have a phone number yet. I recently disconected my cell phone because they were chargning me too much.

My love the only way i get the money out is by sending by Western Union........FFN go to store to send it or money grem.........make sure you get that for me........please

And her again.... She must really really really need the money!

(FFN) my love and my life.......send it by Western Union go to store honey.........i can't get a Bank account here......go and get a store to send it honey ...am still online waiting for you Honey

I will try sweetie. I can't leave work yet, and like I said the nearest store is very far away. I will try and leave soon to send you the money, but I can't guarantee that it will be open by the time I get there. I will try my best for you though

Hello My Love,Thanks for your caring ......you all i have i will be waiting for the information to receive the money soon my love....Love you so much

Yours In Love
Rose Scott

Silly girl forgot to tell me she needed the MTCN.

Hello (FFN)

I can't wait to have the MTCN so that i can get it out in time today.....Love you so much

This literally came in minutes after the last one

Hello (FFN) My Love.......how are you doing?and how is work been with you today?i guess you will get back to me with the email that you have sent the money......You all i have my love

I figured telling her I was wasting gas money on a closed WU would scare her into give me an account, for fear of losing everything she could have had.

I'm sorry sweetie, I was unable to make it last night to the western union it closed before I made it. I drove very far to get there and had to spend 30 dollars in gasoline. I will try again today after work and see if it works. I really wish you had an account it would make it so much easier to get you the money my love. I will try again today.

LOVE,
Scott

Hello My Love

Look if you know you really love me as you do say on here i believe you will get it send to me today....My love please do this for me......You all i have my love

This one was really boring and long, but sweet I guess... *Solrax yawns*

Hello (FFN) My love.....I really understand your caring on me thanks alot,but my love i know you can do it,try all you can do to make it send to me,how i which i have an account it will be batter but i don't have one,My love (FFN) let me know how much you will be sending to me today?(FFN) You are a part of my being. You mix with my thoughts, even the most studious, and instead of disturbing them, you give them greater harmony and spirit. My mind demands to think of you as my body breathes for only you. I no longer control this simple task of exhaling, I’m certain that your love allows me to survive. A solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, raw you to my center and springs to life, wrapping my existence around you. I do not easily surrender my heart, yet it has been yours from the beginning. The first time you sent me an e-mail message I felt a longing to linger a moment and a lifetime in that soft, sensual tenderness I found in you. I cannot defend my heart from you.

You have become a necessity in my life and I know that I love you. I love our private world, free of limitations and full of expectations. Our place where we can express emotions so full of life they burst into a million stars, lighting up the heavens where love is born. You will always be able to take me to that place and I will always cherish it. When your eyes meet mine, it is as if your soul passes into me. I cannot wait for the time when, finally, in my sleep I reach for you, I find you near and submit myself to my dreams knowing your love will be there in the morning. I have never known such a beautiful and flawless happiness as this love you give to me. You overwhelm me and you exhaust me. I am so much in love with you.
Forever, I LOVE YOU

Hang in there my love, I am trying my hardest, but by the time I get off work and drive out, the Western Union is closed. I have spent a little over 150 dollars just driving back and forth between home and the western union. Maybe tomorrow will bring better luck.

Love you,
Scott

My love (FFN) i really understand how you feel....but i guess you can do this in the morning be for going to work i guess that will be batter....i love you so much ....You all i have i can't wait to be in your arms......Scott Rose

I will try going before work, but I don't think that the western union that early. I start work at 5 in the morning and don't get out till 7 at night. The work as a producer is really tough. I will try my hardest.

Love you,
Scott

WTF is a "parmet"... Anyone?

(FFN) My Love......I guess that will be too early,i guess you should take a parmet at your working place so that you can go and send it......My love is very important please do all you can do to have it send J(FFN) my love

The latest message...I wonder if I can take this one further..

My dearest,
I have been trying desperatley to get off work so I can go to the Western Union, but I have so many bands I have to record, and still have to find an advertisement of a sort for a band that's about to make the big time. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I'll have a chance. After all these bands I still have to find a form of advertisement. If you were able to help me get the advertisement out, it would be greatly appreciated. Only if you can my love. If you could do this I would be able before Friday, I would be able to take all of Friday off and surely make it to the western Union.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND ME LIKE NO ONE DOES.

I love you!

Thank you all for reading and again I would really appreciate any help or ideas on this one. I will add more as I get it.

To the mods and admin If I posted up something incorrectly or against the rules I want to appologize ahead of time.

~Sol

TO BE CONTINUED....
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a guess . . . "parmet" = "permit" = "permission to leave work" ????

I taught high school for several years, where our equivalent for allowing a student to leave a classroom would have been a "hall pass."

But remember, baiters don't "educate" lads, so I recommend that you be sure to continue to discuss the terms under which you might receive a "parmet" from work in the future!

p.s. I think you're doing great so far.

>> edited to correct my own temporary confusion between "to educate" versus "to de-educate."

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg

Last edited by Diana Prince on Mon May 25, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're off to a great start. It's best not to point out errors and mistakes unless they can be used to really cause some pain and torment. Use the opportunity to de-educate the scammer.

You can find a lot of baiting tools for generating fake MTCNs, forms and general time wasters here. Getting robbed or mugged of the cash while on the way to the WU office is a good story to tell. It can also be used as a refusal to try WU again. You can switch to Money Gram and run into another set of problems. A bank account then becomes the only payment possibility and it can be turned in for potential closure.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Stuff, Sounds like you will be supporting the hungry in no time.

As for Western Onion and Money Grab, Play stupid, tell her you have never heard of such a thing, Ask how it all works, And how to fill out the forms. That should take up a couple of weeks. Also get into a long de'bait
[sic] about why she wants US Dollars. Go on about exchange rates, The high costs etc, tell her every added cost, means less money for her, as your on a very tight budget as it is.
Then when everything else fails and your backs again't the wall, suggest to her that her money was taken by a corrupt Clark at the Western Onion office. tell her you think he was French. BUT all is not lost as you have reported it to the authorities, And you have just received this letter from said authorities Wink

Quote:
AUSTRALIAN FEDERIAL POLICE

BURKETOWN OFFICE

Tel +63(0) 7 32221347
Ext 17347967 Fax +63(0) 7 32281219
www,afp.gov.au < http://www.afp,gov.au >

Ref, Western Union Non-payment
O/B of BUNG IN YOUR BODGIE NAME HERE
Dear Sir,
With referance to your inquiry with regard to your earlier
enquiry in referance to Western Union.
To date we can tell you that further inquiries will be needed, but
we would like to report that you do have a case, as some misdemeanour's or inaccuracies have taken place, in Western Union's handleing of your transaction.

To date we have ascertained that certain moneys are unaccountable
or have not been transmitted as per there business practices,
resultng in the fact that details pertaining to said transactions have
ether been interrupted or corrupted in some way. Should we find
that any fraud has indeed transpired, or taken place, be it clerical
or by person or persons unknown we will persue the culprites, and
or conspirer's with the full force of the laws available to us, Be they international, or local.

And you will be advised in due course

T Wollywood
Inspector [acting] AFP

Then change the subject, again, Or tell her the money's coming, you
just don't know when Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg another one for the useful pile! keep 'em coming.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Solrax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's more to it!!! Since she wouldn't give me a bank account I am now pushing for a trophy!

Hello My Love

How are you doing?and how is your health which is more important to me in life?yes i understand all you are doing,i can't just to be in your arms ....You all i have (FFN) my love i will be waiting to have the MTCN today thanks for been there for me my love.....(FFN) You All Have

I need help with the forms, please!

My love Rose,
It seems that I will make it to the Western Union tomorrow, but when I called the office they told me I had to fill out some forms. I've never used Western Union before can you tell me how to fill out the forms please.

Love, Scott

IS SHE EVEN LISTENING!?!?!?
Okay my love...thanks for your care on me.....i can't wait to be with you soon my love

Rose Scott

Sorry to upset you guys, but I'm breaking up with her...Or am I?
I'm sorry Rose, but I don't think I can be with you anymore. You are not paying attention to any of the e-mails I'm sending you. You just keep sending me the same thing over and over again.

She doesn't want to loose her potential money... ALSO WTF is her name Scott, my middle name, too now!!!

Hello (FFN) my love,what do you mean by this honey,am not playing any game with you my love,you all i have i was just thinking about you all day and night,i all ways get back to your email,(FFN) my love let me know if you really care the way i do here,(FFN) i love you with all my heart and soul.......I hope you still love me with all your heart right?let me no if you still want me in your arms?Hoping to read from you soon

Scott Rose

The fun begins Twisted Evil

It's not that Rose, the problem is that I've asked for help twice and you have failed to answer me both times and avoid the matter. Everytime you've asked me anything, I've always taken the time to read your response and reply on what you wrote. I've been trying to get you the money through western union. But it seems that everytime I ask you anything your only response is "I hope you can send me the money today, I'll be waiting for it". I understand that you really need the money, and I really wish you had an account or could use a friends that would make it a lot easier for me to send you whatever amount you needed. But I have asked you for help with advertisement, which would be an easy job, and you never even told me whether you would be able to do it or not. Just to let you know how easy the job is.. I need advertisement for a band that's about has a lot of talent, but they need advertisement and need to make it seem like they have a lot of fans. If I get the advertisement I get paid $50,000 by their manager and then when they get signed on to a major label. I will get 20% of all sales. This means that when you are in my arms, we could be very rich people. All I need is a picture of a person or a group of people. The person in the front should be holding the sign with band details and that's it. Like I said their manager is going to pay me $50,000 for doing this for his band. The advertisement has to be from people of different parts of the world. We already have a lot of pictures from the United States. Now I need pictures from Spain, Africa, Austrailia, China, Germany, and Russia. Even if you don't want to be in the picture if you have friends that do want to be in the pictures I will pay them $5000.00 I wouldn't give them the rest because that would belong to me and you when we are in each others arms. I would send the $5000.00 to you and you could give it to the people as you please. I still love you, I just feel like you are not supporting me and don't listen. It had made me very sad.

Love You,
Scott

She apologized!! and she wants an advance... I don't think so Twisted Evil
Oh sorry my love i have ask if that can do it or not,but there teling me that befor there do anything like that i have to pay them for that,and you know i don't have anything on me at this time to pay them all,am really trying alot for the advertisement here,but i need a little money to pay them and pay for the pics also....My love all this need money to do it on here,there not so that nice on here everthing them want is money money befor doing anything,So my love what do you think will can do that for the advertisement to take place here my love?how i which you have send me the money so that i can use it to pay them all so that the advertisement can take place or what do you think my love....can't wait to read from you soon my love

Scott Rose

I don't respond for a day and a half, she seems to forget about the advance payment for the people she got... for now.. BTW she sent the below three separate times during that day and a half.

Goodmorning my love?how is your health which is more important to me in life?you make me so worry when i don't read from you,i hope all is well with you my love?Miss you so much, i have talk to people here about the advertisement but am still waiting for you and i will need the pics of the one you have advertisement in states so that i can make use of it to know how i will be doing my love,......i really wanna hear from you my love.....Love you so much

Okay, time for what I want and yes people, I do use "Blue Alode" as a company name and a band name. Thank you "justme" for creating that logo. I LOVE it, it might get me a good trophy one day!!!

Rose it's quite easy the more people the better. All I need is a picture of a couple of people one of them holding a sign saying that they love the band. It should be a handwritten sign. Should be something like this.

I

Blue Alode
with a heart drawn around that. It will signify that the people love Blue Alode. The bands logo is a heart going around their name so that is the image we are trying to create. I will get the $50,000 cash the day the photo is submitted and I will send you the $10,000 to you that same day through western union to give out to whoever you need to. All I need is one photo, and the people must be smiling to "show" that they really care about Blue Alode. Do you understand?

I love you so very much, this photo is going to make us both very very rich people.

LOVE YOU
Scott

I wonder what she will say now.

As always please keep bringing in the comments. I appreciate those of you who left me comments and advice and what I could do next. I'm learning a great deal from all of you, and for that I thank you.

~Sol
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just remember IF she does offer help with the forms, you will know she has done it all before. OK we know she has, But she doesn't know we know.
When you've run out of excuses, and remember for every request there are at least ten excuses, why you can't. Everything from Fire, Flood and a hold-up, to the fact you can't walk very far due to your resent visectamy.

And as a last resort there's always the wicked, evil Western Onion clark letter.

Help, help, Does anyone know how to change an e-mail into a J-peg
I have a nice AFP badge to go on my letter, but can't work out how to do it..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does anyone know how to change an e-mail into a J-peg

Just print it, scan it as a 'photo' and transfer scan to your computer. That's how I do it, but I do have an HP photosmart all-in-one.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
gigm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
just remember IF she does offer help with the forms, you will know she has done it all before. OK we know she has, But she doesn't know we know.
When you've run out of excuses, and remember for every request there are at least ten excuses, why you can't. Everything from Fire, Flood and a hold-up, to the fact you can't walk very far due to your resent visectamy.

And as a last resort there's always the wicked, evil Western Onion clark letter.

Help, help, Does anyone know how to change an e-mail into a J-peg

you could screen shot it and then scale it down with GIMP (or a similar picture editing software package)

edit: great work Solrax keep it up and waste more time of these gits that think they have the right to steal money from hard working people.
edit 2: can you tell us the name of the website you were useing when you found the scammer?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorlax,

Just read your banter with your pet, Rose, or was it Scott Rose?

Hurry with the next chapter, Im hooked. Can you post pictures if you get them.

Max.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic