SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UK Laddiecam - Next Stop Paris?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.belushis.com/webcams/covent-garden-webcam
It’s the inside camera. He's there right now. I did snap off a couple shots. He;s sitting at the table.

My character Irina waited for him for an hour and then left Laughing She now is deciding whether to come back to do their business. She is upset! I wish I had a recording of him crying over and over 'It's not my fault! I can't find the restaurant' on the phone but he had called my yac number which is not recorded.

This is the third lad on this bait. After toying with an another idiot for a couple months, that idiot passed me to his chairman. The chairman took two trips to Togo from Benin for me. I couldn’t convince the chair to travel from Benin to France so he passed me to the third lad in the UK.

What’s funny about this bait is that the initial idiot is still trying to get my G0mer character to teach him how to hack Western Union. G0mer stole his money from the MTCN S3cur3 site. Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O

Last edited by Just Jane on Wed May 27, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Fantastic work, Jane Very Happy

YeaWhatever & I tried the very same bar last month, but no show Crying or Very sad

Lucky devil Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him to stand at the bar. He sat down at a table. Sheesh! I'll call him back to tell him I don't see anyone at the bar. Maybe we'll get to see his face.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job, Jane! Very Happy

Have him order a round for everyone Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you describe what he looks like? So I can see who it is Razz

You can go to many places
- John Johnson, poetic lad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a blue suit. I just got him to go to the ATM machine. Did you see him?

justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
He has a blue suit. I just got him to go to the ATM machine. Did you see him?

Really short. Don't we have some IRC channel or something? So we can talk in realtime?

You can go to many places
- John Johnson, poetic lad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont' know where the eff he is now. He keeps putting different people on the phone asking me where I am. I'll just tell him I got spooked and won't go in. Well that was fun. I'll keep watching though. He might be back.

I'll upload the shots now.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can use mogulus.com/scambaiters for live chat whenever it is handy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still there. He wanders in and out of the webcam every now and then. He keeps putting me on the line with the barman. I don't want to involve ITP so I'll back off now.

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but here is the first shot I got of him.

(Edited for more fuzzyness of other parties)

Last edited by Just Jane on Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice!
I'd recognise him anywhere!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the only other picture worth posting. He just couldn't understand the concept of standing by the ATM machine. Stupid lad!!

He keeps calling me. I'm ignoring him now.

Edited for more fuzziness of faces

Last edited by Just Jane on Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work. Nice wasted Bank Holiday afternoon for him, and I expect he was rather hot in that suit, too.

Reminds me, too, that scammers don't come complete with some sort of criminal look. To me, he looks like any regular city gent. And one who knows where to buy a good laundry liquid to make his shirt so white...

(PS I wonder if the innocent drinkers at the bar might like their faces fuzzied out a bit?)

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, JJ! A lad all dressed up and no one to meet. Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ reminds me of the old joke

Quote:
What do you call a lad in a suit?

Quote:
The accused

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHHaaa! I now have 7 missed calls. So sad! The 112,000 US dollars were just within their reach and they blew it! Irina is taking all their gifts back too, so there!

Chairman Hector (in Benin) now knows that things aren't going well:

Quote:
Mr. Anderson called me and he is waiting for you, dont go back to paris without concluding our business, this is the only chance we have

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful job, Jane! I love the lad pain! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boo frickin' hoo, the laddy in Benin is not happy at all! Too many lad lies in this mail to point out. The fact was that the UK lad was almost two hours late for the meeting and Irina left. Period. You don't make internationally famous Russian models wait. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Irina,
Mr.Anderson called and told me he was late for a good reason that he was busy processing of the delivery papers. He came to the pace and wait for you to? what wrong, did you give me a wrong address of the location? What is wrong with oyur phone, i have complained to you several times that your phone is not working good. Mr. Anderson was waititng there and called you several times. I also have called your phone several times. Why are you impatient?,Why cant you just relax and wait for him ,meet him and get our business done.I understnd you are thereo n time scheduels, you atleaset bear it in mind that he has been working for you for over 36hours to get things done smoothly.
He flew into Benin to pick your box and flew to Uk. Mr.Anderson does not live in Uk, he is there becuase he has your box and he want to deliver to you. Do you realize the time,effort and money this has caused us to get our business to this final stage. I did my own duty well very, why have you failed to do your own part of the duty in Uk, Why are so in rush, i understnad your work schedules is very tight, but atleast no matter what may, we must conclude this business now. I am not happy too.
Hector

Actually by him being so late it should make it pretty easy to keep this bait going. Laughing

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually by him being so late it should make it pretty easy to keep this bait going.

I see another meeting on the agenda. Perhaps in a different city. Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Just Jane!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, JJ. Very Happy Webcam safaris are hard to pull off, and you got some pics! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done.. Cool

clapping clapping clapping clapping :yikes:

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is still going! The Benin lad and I agreed on the phone that a lad from UK will come to France to pick up the money. Anyone know of a good cam in Paris, France? I'm at work right now and the powers that be block access to web cams. Laddie will be calling me back shortly.

Irina's world tour continues... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic