SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slaphappy and Sleepy Must Be Getting Old - Nancy Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How wonderful that they have gotten out of jail! I really hope he sends the arrest warrent and everything else you told him to send. I can't wait to see it! Poor Nancy being sick again. Hopefully she won't die before you get the chance to marry! Shocked
I don't know, but I wonder if by the time you are all finished with "Nancy", she/he/it will try to find honest employment?

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleepy, you write the best emails!! Laughing

Slaphappy your kindness for your lads is wonderful.

Your warm wishes for their safe return just brings tears to my eyes. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A romantic turn - how lovely. Very Happy

I use it with almost all my lad(ette)s. Twisted Evil

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's still going on, guys and gals. Very Happy
I'm back from a short vacation, and haven't seen Sleepy around, so I checked Foster's email to see what's up with our bois Nancy, Richard, and Robert and and saw this. What!! No arrest papers! Evil or Very Mad
Grrr! The bulls are going to get angry. Evil or Very Mad

Sleepy wrote back again.
Quote:
from F0ster Cumm1ngs
to Nancy
date Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:18 PM
subject Fwd: What happened Richard?

Richard,
what is the meaning of the emails that you sent me that make no sense?
Kindly read my email and respond in kind.
Foster.

Nancy and Richard write back this hilarious commentary on African police procedures and societal ills. Laughing They are not snowing me, and at least they are still hooked after their horrific experience. Very Happy

Quote:
from MissN@ncy D@ws0n
to F0ster Cumm1ngs
date Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:47 AM

subject This very important

Dear Foster,
Its very unfortunate that Africa is still very back wards in administrative managment and lacks the culture of societal ethics.
We came thrice to that hotel asking for more details from your so call mohammed who rather pretended not to know you. On our third day, we went there only to hand a letter with a verbal massage to tell you that we have come and gone and if he ( mohammed) could assist us with transportation fare to come back to accra.That is where we met our waterlow. We were roundly rebuked and arrested at the same time accusing us as scam suspects. There was nothing we could do but to socumb to this kind of unwarranted intimidation from people who where supposed to offer us protection and hospitality. The police in Ghana and africa in diaspora has lost the morals involved in their proffession. The have rather become money mongers and very babaric in their behaviours within the society.
So in simple terms there was no warrant of arrest or was there any prove of crime we committed to earn this turture. Right now Nancy is still sick and sufferning from mental torture.
My advice to you Foster, if you really do love me, then forget about what transpired in Tamale and lets furge ahead and focus on what is left for us to accomplish as far as our relationship is concerned. There is nothing to expunge from the archieves or files of the police because nothing was intered in thier diary as at the time of our arrest. The man who brought us shouldered the whole expenses and we are now in serious dept. We paid the police for our release and as you know that is african style of making money. The police is totally rottern.
I dont know why you dont realy want to come to accra and see us physically. This should have been your main priority.
Please take the bull by the horns and make stern desission to meet us and lets finalise everything. We dont need to be living here and facing problems of this nature while you are there.
May the holy speak the words of love to you and give you the strength to follow my opinion.
stay blessed /
Nancy and Richard
Laughing

Mohammed at the B1g1z@ Hotel is my hero. Very Happy I'm sure I'll be sending more lads his way in the future.
More emails...they want a phone call, Sleepy. Where are you? Confused J@nk knows how to take a bull by the horns, so let's call the suckers up again, and go for Nancy's third safari. We pray for them every day, mostly to leave town. Right, Sleepy? Very Happy

Quote:
from MissN@ncy D@ws0n
to F0ster Cumm1ngs
date Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM

subject Kindly read my email and respond i

Dear foster
,please try to call me now at my phone 00 233 xxxxxxxxx sir Please dont forget to always remember me in your prayers ok.
I am praying and waiting for your arrival
May God keep and guide you until we meet.
Thanks,
Ms Nancy and Richard
========

from MissN@ncy D@ws0n
to F0ster Cumm1ngs
date Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM

subject What happened Foster?

Dear foster
,please try to call me now at my phone 00 233 xxxxxxxx foster Please dont forget to always remember me in your prayers ok.
I am praying and waiting for your arrival
May God keep and guide you until we meet. i love you l will like to cal you on you phone send me your phone contacts further informations,
Thanks,
Ms Nancy and Richard

"i love you" - How sweet!
Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's wonderful she still loves you and wants to continue the relationship with you, even after all of the hell they have been through! Shocked You guys are amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Twisted Evil

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, great work from Slappy & Sleepy Thumbs up

Congrats on another safari Very Happy beers!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the props, Alive. Very Happy Very Happy
Another message from Nancy this afternoon. Too bad for her, I was busy with another safari to bother with her petty needs. Besides, Sleepy's out having fun today for the Holidays, and I don't respond well to orders from pets! Smile

Quote:
from M1ssN@ncy Daws0n
to Foster
date Sat, May 23, 2009 at 12:59 PM
subject contact me now

Dear foster
,please try to call me now at my phone 00 233 xxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Ms Nancy and Richard

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A beautiful story Very Happy
Yes, we need to remember Mo our ally in Tamale Twisted Evil

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH and I decided to ring up Nancy today to find her number switched off Sad Not to be deterred, we placed a quick call to her oga R0bert K. He just gives us too much information about Nancy...

http://www.4shared.com/file/107524148/c823f858/rec_R0bert_Kwadema_24_May_2009_15_15_34.html

Ah well, there is always an email:
Quote:
Hi Darling,
sorry you are in the hospital again. Why is your number always switched off? I bought a super gold necklace in Togo with crocodiles. It is old...it would bring a lot of money when sold on the market... But if you marry me you can have it as a wedding gift. Hope you say yes.
R0ber3t Kw4dem4 answers his phone but wont tell me what clinic you are in. Please verify that this number is correct: 233 xxxxxx.
Missing you girl,
Foster

F0ster has been very neglectful of Nancy lately so time to bring up some money and bling and promise of that upcoming marriage... Wink

Slap thinks I sound creepy with that male morph voice. Personally I think it is rather hot Very Happy What says you?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have to agree with that! The voice, a bit creepy, but I bet Nancy thinks it's sexy!!! Shocked

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. But I bet the girls will find me sexy? Ladies of eater, what says you?

I am not convinced that Nancy really exists....SH and I think it's all Richard. You should've heard us on skype today going nuts trying to figure out which character, which lad, which morph....LOL. No matter, most lads I ever met have only one interest and one standard = MONEY.
I can think of two exceptions...But that is a story for another day Wink

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH and I just called Nancy, but got Richard instead. Slap will be posting audio soon. In the meantime Nancy and F0ster exchange sweet nothings and marriage vows by email. Hope she likes the necklace Laughing

Quote:
Hi Sweetheart,
I am out of the hospital. Since last you called me, my phone had had a problem of batery. If you love me right deep in your heart just as I do you. Pls come to accra and meet me. You cant past from here to Togo which is entirely a different country altogather and make no attempt to visit me.
What is really scaring you away from me?
I will be waiting to hear from you soon ok
take good care of your self babe.
always yours
Nancy

Quote:
Nancy honey,
Mr. Poehler and I have to go to Bouake. We will be in Kumasi and will see you there on Saturday.
Nancy, I want to marry you when I see you.
Here is my wedding gift to you love. I could sell it in America for over 30 thousand but I would rather give it to my wife.
Foster

http://www.4shared.com/file/107537019/ec44d0e2/Marry_Me_Nanc.html

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy day! Sorry I'm late! Here's the audio. Very Happy
http://www.4shared.com/file/107943007/58674798/fostertorichard.html

Safari Issac to Chad
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GO TO KUMASI?

Well, we sure hope so. Here is a call from Jank and Fos to Nancy's brother few minutes ag0:
http://www.4shared.com/file/108675082/8501de2f/fostertorichardmay29th.html

And since Richard is not the swiftest lad in the world, here is the reinforcement email:

Quote:
Richard is a total idiot. I am sorry to say that. I just explained to him 20 times what a bank routing code is and again why I can not come to Accra.
Your brother and I may be speak the language but he does not understand a damn thing that I say.

The truth is: I love you. The truth is I am a business men. Business men go after business and keep appointments and make money. Fools like Richard can only say "why can't you come to Accra?" and not matter what explanation he is given he is too stupid it to understand it.

Mr. P0ehler is taking me to meet a chieftan at Bouake to buy some gold. This is what I do. This is how I make money. I have a reputation that I keep and I am wealthy man because of it. And idiots like Richard will not delay my plans in business. Why is it that your brother will not put you on the phone and insists on making decisions about your future. Who died and made him boss?

So here it Nancy. I am leaving T0kare in about half hour with Mr. P0ehler. We are taking a private car to Tamale and after a breakfast at xxxx Hotel we are catching another private transport to Kumasi.

Now, I'd like to believe that you are smarter than your brother and you know what you want out of life. So you can hire a private taxi and come to Kumasi and meet us at xxxx Hotel, which is located xxxxx in Kumasi, Ghana at 4 PM Saturday sharp and we will pay the driver who brought you over and above for his fare to compensate for his trouble. Then you and I will have a fine meal with our friends and then on Sunday you and I will round up a priest and by noon you shall be no longer Miss Dawson, but you will be Mrs. Cummings. You are then free to travel with me to Bouake and Abidjan and Senegal and Mali and then we will go home to America together. You can leave you dumbass brother behind unless of course you really love him and can persuade me to take him with, just please, don't expect me to teach him the business, he is just not suited for it, but we will get him all the professional help that he needs with his mental problems.

Nancy, I don't care if don't have a dowry, I will marry you on the spot and I am sure tht you will never regret it and you will never look back. So think about it sweetie, I need to leave Kumasi at 11 pm on Sunday. I genuinly love you and believe it is your brother who is holding you back and could not attend to such a simple task as getting the IBAN code so this sorry situation could be remedied.
Mr. P0ehler believes that Richard is lying about going to the bank to ask for the IBAN code, and is of mind to ask as to what really happened when you came to Tamale and if it was Richard who caused all the mischief. No worries baby it is you I want to marry, not your brother.

So think about it, sleep on it, and try to email me by noon. I will ask the car to stop and see if I can catch sattelite or email connection to write you. Or you call me xxxxx.
I love you girl. I will see you tomorrow my wife.

Wish us luck on number 2 Wink

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE (and sorry in advance for the double post)

Well, we seemed to have reached an impasse with our lads in Accra. During the week we got two bank account numbers from them but Richard does not understand a concept of a bank routing code. As we go back and forth on that, the hours dwindle down to our buying trip across the boarder and upcoming departure from Ghana.

Calls made today were posted in Audio http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16580 in case those not following this thread may want to listen. Jank and F0ster actually got to speak to the lad and a ladette this go around. Jank was brilliant in getting Richard more upset as time went on... Laughing

As if the calls were not heated enough, the emails are just as amusing (hers in red, ours in blue)

Quote:
Nancy,
Richard is a total idiot. I am sorry to say that. I just explained to him 20 times what a bank routing code is and again why I can not come to Accra.
Your brother and I may be speak the language but he does not understand a damn thing that I say.

The truth is: I love you. The truth is I am a business men. Business men go after business and keep appointments and make money. Fools like Richard can only say "why can't you come to Accra?" and not matter what explanation he is given he is too stupid it to understand it
Mr. P0ehler is taking me to meet a chieftan at Bouake to buy some gold. This is what I do. This is how I make money. I have a reputation that I keep and I am wealthy man because of it. And idiots like Richard will not delay my plans in business. Why is it that your brother will not put you on the phone and insists on making decisions about your future. Who died and made him boss?

Quote:
My Dear Sweet heart,
When I dream of you, I have wet pants. I am missing you alot darling and I cant wait to see you. I want to lie on you and sleep with you throughout the day especially when the rain is falling and we are in bed kissing and and making love to each other babe.
How may time will you f*** me dear. How many times will you f*** me. I will scream and scream with ectasy.
I will stay close to you all my life honey. my love try to come to Accra if you love me baby you can come see me and go back to Kumasi
take good care of yourself babe
kisssssssssssssssssssssalways yours

Well that was certainly unexpected. Who knew Surprised

Quote:
got your email. I didn't realize you were such a sexy writer.
Well our call was rather fruitless. Richard is willing to throw away our hapiness and future again. First he says he is too poor to pay for a bus ticket and then he boasts that is a wealthy man and insults my friend whom he never met.
Nancy go and see Robert. Leave Richard behind and have Robert come up to Kumasi with you. Be there by mid day. Love, we do not have to get married tomorrow if you do not want to. We can have a bigger wedding but come get engaged to me let me take care of Roberts and your security and give you the ring and the necklace.
Why must you make things so hard. Talk to Robert. I have 5000 in cash for you and will give you extra for the bus tickets or taxi.
Why do you let your brother make all the decisions for you?
If you love me, if you are serious about me you will find a way to go to Kumasi and see me and leave Accra behind.
If you wont come then I will know you are not serious. I have made every effort to meet you and to be with you but every step is spoilt by your brother.
If I don't see you then I guess you don't love me and it may be goodbye.
Write me soon I don't want to raise by blood pressure by talking to Richard again.

Quote:
Sweetheart,
I was lucked up in police custody for 3days because of my deepest love for you but if you want to be so nonchallant about the painful experience I had in Tamale, then I will easily conclude that you might be a fantom.
I have never seen you physically before but faith took me right up the extreme north of this country in search of you.
Can you therefore reciprocate thesame way????
I am here in accra not far away from kumassi and I want you to show the same love by coming to see me just as I did.
I am also deeply into debt because of this travel. How am i going to pay back? And you still asking me to come to Kumassi again?
You are man and I am woman. If you love me come. I am waiting.
I love you foster.
take care of your self
always yours

Quote:
You are a very feisty girl, I like that in a woman and see I made a right choice. We are only as far as almost to Techiman still a ways from Kumasi. I was only going to Kumasi for you. And now you ask if I am a fantom? After talking on the phone to you all this time? Please Nancy, after this morning I am wondering if the same may be true? Jank and I stopped by the hotel in Tamale before taking off for Kumasi and M***d said that no body called Nancy and Richard ever came in there and no body by that name ever got arrested in Tamale. I have asked Richard repeatedly to send me a ticket, an arrest record, restaturant receipt, anything that would show he went to Tamale and took you and he did nothing said he did not keep it. If he came why would he have come without prearranging from us and leave us with impression that he would not come so we went into Togo. His description of M***d is close but there are many men that would fit it. And then why would Robert not contact us like we told him when and if he came to Tamale to get you. After all we were aware that you were in peril and were much closer to settle everything right then and there? Well somebody is not telling the truth and I am so distraught over the whole affair I can no longer think straight....

Nancy, do this for me. Find me a shred of evidence that you came to Tamale and I will come to you in Accra. But it has to be now. I will have the driver ride through the night to see you by dawn. You will need to give me exact directions to your home as there is no time for nothing else and you can see me.
I really need to be in Bouake on Monday night to conclude a deal. As is we may only have an hour or two together. So if you can do that for me, I will come.

I love you too. Now everything depends on you. If I do not hear from you in the next two three hours we may just go to Bouake straight from Techiman, so for the sake of our love do hurry my lady

We'll see where it goes from here. Safaris are nice but there are plenty other ways to really annoy a lad Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic