SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turning the usual 419's, etc. into love baits...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering, is it always so easy to turn the usual scams into love baits? I first tried that with my hitlad, and while I didn't think it would work at first, things took a turn and it worked out very well. Of course, then I had a big problem of sorts and had to drop the lad. I was disappointed a little, but there are always plenty of other lads to have a go at. So I thought I'd try to give it another shot, and turn a typical NOK scam into a love bait. The first email I sent in reply to his initial one, he read it and his reply to me mentioned nothing about the intitial scam. He is interested and wants to get to know me better. He's been looking for love and wants a foreign girlfriend. I've also played around with a couple other lads doing the same thing of sorts, and I have not yet been disappointed in my results. Apparently, they are indeed reading my irst emails to them!
So I wondered, is it always this easy, or am I just lucky?

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is easy, then I am a failure. If it is luck, then I am unlucky.

I'd like to think that you are just especially skillful. Then you can share your experiences and tips.

After over 100 non-romance Lads, I've just got my first was-another-scam turned into a love correspondence. I like it. But that was at his initiation, not mine. Whenever I've tried, my little flirtations and hints have been firmly ignored.

So I'd be interested to know where I'm going wrong.

(I don't have any problems with Lads from dating sites, and I avoid love talk with Refugees: it is just those others I fail at.)

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed it once with a NOK scammer. I sent him a photo he commented on how attractive I was, so I told him that he was very good looking. A little bit of flirting later and he was calling me his wife and declaring his love for me.

I managed to get him to 'divorce his wife' (he provided a court declaration confirming the divorec), and got a handwritten poem, a drawing of some flowers and a will out of him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Branwen~ What I have been doing is being very straight forward about it. With the hitlad, I was just hinting at first. Then I flat out said things to him. "I bet you're sexy!" "I really LOVE your aggressive attitude!!! Come on, boss me around some more!!!" "After I pay you off, I wanna hook up!" Things like that.

When I reply to the straight 419's, my first emails are something like, "I got your email, and you can tell me more about what you need, but please, tell me more about you, too! I've been wanting to meet someone from _______, I heard all the men there are sexy!" Things like that.

As a female, I've always heard men like it when you're straight up with them, and they don't always take hints too well, or like it when you beat around the bush. I just thought maybe lads were no different than the men in my country. So I kind of approach it like that. The only thing is, I've noticed some lads can be quite pushy and forward right back. I had one demand my phone number or he isn't talking to me anymore! Shocked I haven't replied to him yet.

@B8er~ You got him to divorce his wife! lmao... and you just have to love it when they put their efforts into writing poems and drawing things for you. The will just tops it all off perfectly! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is interesting. My most successful targetting-romance-lads character was an experimental assertive type, who also got impatient (and quite bad-tempered) very easily. My most successful current one is straight-speaking and tends to be suspicious of lads' motives (always guessing the wrong motives, of course!) and tells them so.

My general-baiting characters are much more demure, however. Sweeter types who would only drop a subtle hint and a gentle compliment. Obviously too subtle and gentle.

I think I'll try an increasing self-confidence for them. I want to find that balance or middle-ground between 'gullible' and 'smart/sharp' that works the best.

Maybe it is just called 'being open'. Not necessarily smart, just open about feelings/hopes/dreams. Maybe less of the (stereotypically) British understatement.

I will learn in time, I hope.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I had one demand my phone number or he isn't talking to me anymore!

I have yet to use the phone or send a photograph - and never will. If they threaten to pull the rug - I just tell them what they are going to be missing; a saucy, daring minx that teases the scripts and info out of them.

I can lie better than them any day of the week and the scripts and stuff gets posted at Scamwarners where it alerts and in many cases saves potential "real" victims.

It like a game of chess, they need to send me photos, so that I can "fall" in lurve with them, but my scanner is always broken, and my obsessively overprotective Father monitors my phone.

I suppose I am simply more callous than the scammers, whether my character is male or female, I just use whatever I need to offer to them to get what I want from them. I can be and am, anyone, anywhere, any age, rich or poor.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It works well, since many 419ers are part-time romance scammers just the same.

The constellation "main character interested in the lad´s business, his secretary open to romancing the lad" has worked out repeatedly, and it gives the scammer an additional safari reason Wink

Ask SlapHappy or redshoes when I´m not there Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose lads tend to think that a woman in love with a man will give him money even more readily than she will pay "fees" and "bribes."

It works out great for the baiter, too, as love lads are so deliciously slappable - they always seem to say or do something that my baiting character takes offense at. And then they fall all over themselves apologizing to keep themselves in my good graces. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic