SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Official "local oddballs" thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every city/town has them, and for Glasgow, I would nominate the Electric Scarecrow.

He's a middle aged bald man who is easy to spot- mainly because he has his face painted with varnish, wears a jesters hat, a dress, a high-vis jacket and odd welly boots and normally dances down the street and hurls abuse at anyone who catches his eye.

Rumour has it he took a big load of PCP years ago and never came back down.

In fact, if you google him, theres a few videos kicking about.

Although be warned, if you ever see him, dont take photos. He really doesnt like it and has been known to get quite violent.

**EDIT- Found a video of him-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vBr0PsbQ8

Any other nominations?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12

Last edited by Gaz on Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I nominate: every single person in the town of Grangemouth. Either pissed or jaked out of their minds. Must be the chemicals Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a bloke called Laughing John. Dead now.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the old lady carrying the cross in the centre of dublin city . she used to spend her whole day walking up and down o connell street with a cross on her shoulder saying prayers out loud . i think she has got too old now to be out on the street but i remember her from my younger days !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
I nominate: every single person in the town of Grangemouth. Either pissed or jaked out of their minds. Must be the chemicals Laughing

I was once working there for a few weeks with an electricity company. Oddly, wherever you are in the town you seem to be facing the refinery Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have no oddballs where I live. Very Happy

But, thanks for sharing! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a guy who thinks he's a squirrel.
Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had an old lady called Mad Mary who used to wander round the town centre wearing slippers and a dressing gown.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have "The Church Lady". She is a homeless person who stamps out the demons before she enters our building. She will walk around the building three time singing hymns and then does this stomping thing at the front door while shouting "get out demons".

She made me laugh one day when she was in front of the building doing her thing. Along came a homeless man who came up beside her and shouted at the top of his lungs "I have the right to put my penis inside a woman". The Church Lady took one look at him and started singing "My eyes have seen the glory".

Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In our town whe had a notorious drunk. And if he was sober he was on his way to the pub. He died years ago but even the younger generation that never saw him now his name.
btw, this thread reminds me of Monty Python's town idiots scetch.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usualy when someone tells you there are no oddballs in their town its because they are the oddball and noone has seen fit to tell them yet?

Twisted Evil

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were a couple that come to mind in the town I used to live in a few years back.

First guy was a tranny. But just about the worst tranny you ever saw.
5 ft tall, 50 yrs old, stocky, hairy chest, ginger wig from a joke shop that he sorta just threw on his bald head, hairy legs with stilletto heels and make up done in the dark. Why he actually bothered to dress up as a woman is anyone's guess. He was simply crap at it.
We would have taken the piss out of him but for the fact that he was convicted a few years back for going after a couple of coppers with an axe.

Then there was another dude in his 60s. 4 foot nothing, dressed in a dapper suit with one of those day-glo safety vests on. He'd stop and wave at every single car that passed him as he walked through the town.
On a busy traffic day, I guess it would take him 4 hours to make the half a mile journey home.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Neighbour a little old lady was done for shop lifting big style made the national papers,it took 3 Police vans to take away the loot Shocked

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in California - it's hard to tell.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I suppose a liberal counts as an oddball. That's at least one, then (Cachuma).

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now then Craig, no politics...

One eccentric here is a scrawny little guy with a beard named Paul* who seems to haunt my life while making a nuisance of himself in general by being a complete loudmouth. He's hard to sum up but I'll try.

-- He's a self-proclaimed patriot and flag-waver - not that there's anything wrong with that in itself, but this one's just the top-of-his-voice type. Once he heard (in one of the occasional conversations we've had) that I'd missed one Anzac Day march and wanted to know why - I explained I'd been at Gallipoli that day and showed him my Australian War Memorial badge. For one he was speechless.

-- He hates mobile phones and McDonalds with a passion. He's shouted at mobile phone users more than once while they're talking, and "DON'T GO TO MCDONALDS!" was sometimes a warning that he was around and gave a chance to hide!

-- Other quirks - Creationism, an obsession with Jewish bankers, and a belief that "Osama was framed!" Glah.

-- Final note; he has a fear and hatred of homosexuals** - yet one time he told me that, he had his hand on my knee...

* The guy's named Paul, not the beard.
** His voice would always drop to a whisper when he mentioned them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oddball? That would be the elderly guy with a scruffy grey beard wearing a yellow raincoat complete with leggings regardless of the season, frequently seen picketing any one of number of controlled intersections in a 2 mile radius at rush-hour time with his current religious sign.

Then there's the punk woman in an old business suit with the shopping trolley who collects wood from goodness knows where in the CBD, but I'd classify her as more of a freak.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, already! Laughing

Years ago I was in a dress shop, this guy came up to the window with a trench coat on and it was summer. Confused Someone pointed us in his direction, he waited until we were all looking and he flashed us. Surprised We screamed and he ran. Few minutes later an employee returns from lunch, she comes running and screaming in the back door. He approached her in the alley and did the same thing. Called cops and they caught him. He had done this before and he went to jail for awhile. About a year later, Lovey and I were in a family restaurant and right in the middle of my meal I saw that guy in the kitchen cooking. Shocked Told Lovey that I was full, could not eat anymore and I never wanted to go there again. I could not tell Lovey, because he would have had a talk with him and it would not have been purdy. Laughing

This brings me to another story. Laughing

Years and years ago, Laughing I was standing at a bus stop and something caught my eye in a window of the house across the street. It appeared to be a cat's paw. I kept looking and it seems that the cat was scratching at the screen with one paw. No traffic, so I walked halfway across the street to get a closer look and oh my word. It was a teenage boy shaking his penis at me. Surprised Laughing He was thinking that I was liking it. Shocked Embarassed I would have died if the bus had not pulled up then. Climbed on, sat on that side, looked in the corner of my eye with shades on and his face was smashed up against the screen. I told Lovey that evening, he went to the house and knocked on the door. The boys mother came to door and Lovey ask her who was home at that time of day. She told him that her teenage son was there at that time. Lovey told her what happen and I'm sure that he didn't leave it at that, but don't know what. He always told me that it was none of my concern. Never saw the boy again and I don't think he came out of his house again until college. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you're gonna tell THAT kind of story ...

More years ago than I want to admit, I worked in Boston and lived in Quincy. I worked the evening shift and rode the subway home. One night I was looking out the window when a reflection of movement caught my eye. Focusing on the reflection rather than the lights outside I could see that the gentleman across the aisle from me was showing off his considerable endowment. He was looking over in my direction to see if I'd notice. Shocked I was young and innocent at the time, but I didn't want him to know that, so I took out a book and opened it.

Every so often I'd steal a glance at the reflection. He got tired of not impressing me, and stowed his equipment away. Fortunately he got off a stop before I did.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot about the old lady that lives next door but one to friend of mine, who insists on feeding the pigeons and local stray cats. Her house is covered in a thick layer of guano and the garden stinks of tom cat. These flipping birds congregate on and around her house the same time every day when they know it's feeding time.

Shes ignores court orders and has been to sent to prison for a few weeks a couple of times. They banned her from the local park because she was leaving food out for the foxes, which only encouraged rats.

Her neighbors are up in arms but no one seems able to stop her. She takes absolutely no notice of anything they say or do. Prison seems the only thing that works, but not even public health has had the balls to throw the book at her and bang her up for a long stretch.

I'm just glad I don't live too near. It gets a bit ripe around summer time. Shocked

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At one time I lived in a village with some very strange occupants.
The guy next door was a peeping tom - I think he may have changed his behaviour when he climbed up a ladder to look through the window of a house a few doors down and got a punch in the face for his trouble.
Another resident was convicted for lewd behaviour with pigs. Shocked

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed My sons mother Embarassed

Twice she broke into my house in the wee hours Rolling Eyes
Laugh it up fuzzballs it's all true.

What was I to do? great body good looking, mental fruitcake
well you can guess the rest.
I'd never send him back though.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole city turns into loony toons every August, looking and behaving normally makes you stand outamongst the unicyclists, stilt walkers and shakespeare- in- a -church hall crowds.

There was a woman seen in our area swearing, sweating, with Doc Martens and trousers round her ankles.
Dont wear loose baggy joggers when putting a wardrobe in a volvo Embarassed
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This 'headcase' lives in my village.

And while we are mentioning Grangemouth. I was there today, working on a CalorGas tanker. The inbred bastards stood there and watched as the rain soak my tools whilst I was working on one of their poxy tankers.

Yes, whacked out of their minds on fumes. Dumb f**ks.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waving Willy died in 2000, but somebody maintains a small roadside "shrine" with his chair, a flag and a small plaque.

http://www.weirdnj.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=109&Itemid=28

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic