SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in Pat's email this morning. The bois are coming, and I'm all excited! Very Happy Lucky is "Mr. Excuses," and I'm glad he's not coming. He's a pain in the @ss.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hnK and M1ke are arrived at L0m3 T0g0:
IP adress.. Received: from [41.207.162.2] by web45901.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; 23 May 2009 PDT
41.207.162.2 T0g0 (L0m3)*

Quote:

WE ARE ALREADY HERE DISAPOINTED AS THERE IS NO ONE TO WELCOME US AS PLANNED? WE ARE CONFUSED NOW AS WE DON?T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO§
CAN YOU ADVICE US NOW PLEASE.
J0HN & M1K3

The travel map:
The distance between lagos and lome
Distance in miles: 151
Distance in kilometers: 243

Last edited by Mister X on Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Success! Hey, Frumpy! How come you are never around when the lads get to their destination?? Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehehehe Smile MM is doing good business !

Yeah, got the same email like you Smile So, where are we?

My reply :
Quote:
Dear John,

Why didn´t you come? The Artxxxx representatives returned 1 hour ago empty-handed saying that there were nmo passengers from Nigeria, so it seems you have wasted our time for nothing, is that true? Please explain where you are and what your opinion of M00seknuckle now is if you would be so kind! If you didn´t plan to come to meet us, why didn´t you tell us so in time? Now we have been waiting all afternoon.Tell us how to proceed. Sunday won´t be too late but give us a definite time of your arrival please!
Your telephone does not work either, we tried several times, it´s not reachable or busy.
Wea re not very happy with the performance of M00seknuckle´s Nigerian office so far, I must say. Mr. Merri0t thinks we shouldn´t be any more patient with you but Mr. B0sh and I continue to speak on your behalf, only your bahaviour doesn´t make it too easy for us.

RandaII

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in an hour ago:

Quote:

WE ARE ALREADY HERE AT 1BI5 HOTEL LOME DISAPOINTED AS THERE IS NO ONE TO WELCOME US AS PLANNED? WE ARE CONFUSED NOW AS WE DON?T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO§
CAN YOU ADVICE US NOW PLEASE.
J04N AND M1K3

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Wayne and SlapHappy did a great phone call just now, with the surrounding banter, almost 1 hour long. Poor SlapHappy. Will he ever get these 8 Skype dollars back? Sad

Both JohnK and Mike arrived at the hotel in Lome and waited 4 hours!
Disappointed, they set sail back to Lagos again.
They tried to call Wayne, who was playing the boss character, many times but RL prevented us from acting then. Smile

Then SlapHappy calls him (after many trials) as Pat the secretary.
Turns out the lads are pi$$ed and on their way back, already almost in
Cotonou again!
Damn - we wouldn´t want that, would we?

That´s when "the boss" comes in and manages to convince the lads to part : JohnK will travel home to Lagos tomorrow but Mike will return to the Lome hotel Very Happy to meet us tomorrow morning!
Haha! That was close!

Summing it up, this is JohnK´s 3rd safari for M00seknuckle. First one was in November from Abidjan to Cotonou, second was Otterfan´s 0b0du fact finding mission, third was today!

Add to that the > 100 form pages of his and his friends´ characters, the 3 sheets of bird drawings and the parcel he sent to Otterfan with all the 0budu findings, and you can say his career with M00seknuckle was successful Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the phone call we made to JohnK and Mike. Mike starts crying?!! at about 21 minutes into the call! What a big baby! That's not very manly of him, and Pat's gonna stew over that for awhile and get pissed off. She also doesn't like being called, "Sir." Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/107329772/236505f7/call_may_23rdcut.html

Safari Issac to Chad
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite:

S H U T U P !!!!

hahahaha! Can't wait to see what happens when laddy boi calls at 8 in the morning LOL! Assuming, of course, that he even understood that's what he's supposed to do *cough*
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 8AM has been & gone. I have no new mail, so I'll ask what's happening on Skype Very Happy

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No emails here either. Very unprofessional.
Mike must have cried all night "Don´t send me back to the lbis, John!"

Our customer advises us to let them go and rather build an office in Accra - John Merri0t is not used to wait!

I´d like to ask MGK to make a note on the site..."Congrats to our new GH and TGO agents! John Merri0t (47): Nothing is nore convincing than a meeting face-to-face!"

EDIT At least JohnK is back in Lagos now. He´s just called Mr. Merri0t and left a message : "i want to tell them i've arrived in lagos. they should call me now"
So Mike is lost in Lome?

EDIT Email from Thankgod to Mr. B0sh. Lots of text, he really has time in his "sickbed":
Quote:
I FEEL SAD

Good Morning Mr.John Bush,

I feel bad when i read your message this morning.

Especially this your comment (also iam wondering if you ever can manage as our MM Company representative in your country. Now that i notice that you not even can get to keep your co-worker in line to let them do what your had ask him from your sickbed in the hospital. Sorry but i have to discuss this with Mr. Oldman at next meeting).

How can you say a thing like that? are you telling me that you value the drawing more than my life?

I explain every thing to you, with the believe that you will understand me and my situation,but instead you make a comment that hurt me so bad, which i don't know that a man i respect so much like you can make,knowing what lead to that.

You know the first time i were ask to do the drawing i did not waste any time to come up with it, that is because i am perfectly alright and want to prove to the industries that i am competent for the job, beside i am among the individual that want to do things by them self, because i always want best out of any thing i do, wheather by my self or supervising it.

I am not happy my self for not been able to satify you,that is because of my present condition.

I promised Mr.R O, that i will always live up to his expectation of me, what happen does not mean that i have fail in my promise, no,it is just because of my health status now, which i thought you will consider.

I am not happy,with what you wrote to me, human life is more important than any thing in the world, tell me if you are in the hospital now just as i am here, will you make it to Togo-Lome?, of course no.

Regards,

Mr.ThankGod O O

You cannot make a sick man feel sad, Mr. B0sh Evil or Very Mad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat Cr0k1n was very very upset after that distressing phone call yesterday. She wrote to both of the lads. Mad

Quote:
from P@tricia Cr0k1n
to JohnK
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:35 AM
subject Fwd: Where are you?

Dear John,
You are an awful man! You made me cry! And you are not a reliable employee of Moosechuckle. I'm going to strongly suggest
to Mr. B0sch, Mr. Merr1ot, and Mr. Oldm@n that you be severely reprimanded and/or terminated. You have zero excuse for missing the meetings
and skipping town like you did!! You have no understanding or patience, and are very insubordinate to your superiors here at Moosechuckle.
Then, you just left your work to be done by Mike. That is so irreponsible, I can't believe you would even think of doing something like that, let alone
actually doing it! You suck ass.
Pissed off,
Pat

JohnK also got to see the message I sent to Mike below. hehe Laughing
That b@stard Mike hurt Pat's feelings, and totally acted like she didn't exist or was important to him at all! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Where are you?
To: F@v0ur Mike

Mike,
Where are you!!???? John Merr1ot, John B0sch, and R@ndy are really upset and annoyed at you! You missed the meeting today.
Should I still come to see you in Lome? You seemed so distant and cold to me on the phone. You even called me "Sir!" I thought that
you were in love with me, but you sure didn't sound like you are. I'm feeling dejected and lonely up here at SSC Benin. I just don't
know what my feelings for you are right now, but I'm sad that you would yell and scream at me and tell me that I disappointed you!
You didn't even give me a chance to explain anything, and kept handing off the cellphone to that awful man, John, who yelled even louder at me.
I just wanted to tell you that I would be late as I was detained with the client in Benin, but you wouldn't even listen to me!!
You just kept yelling, "I'm disappointed in you!" I have been crying all night last night, and I'm not sure if I want to stay in Africa, and meet you at all.
I am so very sad and depressed.
Not feeling any love,
Pat
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! The lads had some interesting responses! Laughing

Looks like John is quitting MM??

Quote:
from JohnK
to P@tricia Cr0k1n
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM
subject Re: Fwd: Where are you?

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INSULTS AND
MANNERLESS ATITUDE, CONSIDER YOUR SO CALLED EMPLO YEE THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USING WITHOUT

Mike sends Pat this priceless email. LMAO! Laughing Pat is not impressed. Mad

Quote:
from Mike
to Pat
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:06 PM
subject to my purity of love pat.

My Dear Golden Angel,
Infact i was highly disappointed by entire MM, my wife to be why can't you tell me the truth that there was nothing like meeting or show.We went to Togo we found the lbis hotel close to atlantic ocean, we show the invitation to the hotel people they told us nothing like that, we even gave them a name's of mr merroitJohn, and mr Randll to locate it in their system, they even told us know show or meeting in their hotel.. MY wife to be in life you supose to tell me the truth and facts. My Angel i was higly prepared for you in Togo just to make you happy infact i was higly dressed, i was dressed with white suit and white shoes as i walk into lbis hotel all the hotel people was highly impressive by my dressing code. The reason why i was dress with white it was a sign's of chemistry purity of love to you.AS i was going to TOGO i bought you a gift's five nigerian love song's CD plate, four hip-hop song's two home video and a wonderful flower's. On my way coming back to nigeria gotten to Benin Republic myself and mr John was attack by some fake police men, mr John was manage to escape why i was wounded by the arm robber's, i am going to hospital for proper treatment. my love i want to asure you i am going to love you with my last drop of my Blood, you are my body, soul and spirit's, i will always be your hero. I did not mean't to sound unpleasant to you lasy night, the time you called me and John i was already wounded by the arm's robber's that is why i was sounding like that, please forgive me because i am your hero forever. i am crying here with pains with those men cause me. i am on knee's please forgive me now call me tonight for us to have romantic night in spirit and body, this is your hero number +xxxxxxxxxi give you many kiss's to you expect it tonight and call me bye your hero mike.

Well, if he loves Pat that much, he will have to send all those gifts to her, and maybe much more! He's going to have to make another little trip for her! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the CDs, and a photo with him in white suit and roses and a sign Wink

John Merri0t the boss and (comparatively) merciless investor sends this to Mike - the hero did not call the MM boss at 8 AM :
Quote:
Mike,

I was expecting your call at 8 AM !

You did not call me.

Therefore I advise M00seknuckle to look for other entrepeneurs, and to put your status on hold.

I was trying to call you in turn but incredibly for a modelling agent, you are never available.

Try your best to meet up the minimum requirements and we will not need to close the Nigerian M00seknuckle Branch.

Respectfully,
--
John Merri0t - http://m00seknuckle.webs.com/

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy - I would have e-mailed him from the John account if you wanted - should have dropped me a line in Skype. I'm not THAT busy Laughing

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This the guy featured in the scambaiting show?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1376293#1376293 Yes, ma´am Cool

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand you are quite unwell, however I really need these drawings (3 finches). I'm not pleased that you cannot adhere to my basic instructions.

Do you want payment or not?

John

Quote:
Mike,

Glad you think it's funny. I'm pissing myself with laughter. I've been sat at this bloody hotel, WAITING on your call. Pat said she would take you for breakfast. Why did you not call?

Write me regards this directly,

John

I'm decidedly curt today Laughing

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Gosford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick question, I read up as far as I could, what happened with Peter?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan had him (at an early point we seperated the baiting "duties"). He dropped him finally, losing interest in him since he was offering too little of a challenge. In a sporty way. Peter just obeyed. Finally, the Abuja bank security mistreated him (if we are to believe his writing). Additional ethic issues.
The main reason, however, is that given the amount of time that is there, JohnK and his group came into focus, offering to be much more fun than Peter the yesman.
So Peter might still be there in Lagos or Warri today, with his brother (Engr. Michael), believing in everything. It´s just that "Jack" (Otterfan) has stopped to reply at one point. (months before his character´s death Laughing )
I bet his romance scamming and consignment business might still be running today...

EDIT This from Mike. Seems he has come home safe : IP 62.173.48.182 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
Dear,
Goodday my handsome man how is life overthere i hope everything is splendid. i received your awesome letter dated on friday, may, 22, 2009 i so much love the business as you said. This type of business it was already in my mind since i started working with mm to become model agent representative i want to tell you i have great passion for the business. i want to tell you i am realy serious with the business you introduced to me that is fantastic. Inside the letter you said something about paying me 7,ooo dollars additional fees will be pay to me 10,000 dollars every models i win to you people. i want to inform you i am ready for the business so i will make everything snapping and provide those models to you through scaning of pictures as you instructed me, their faces is going to be neutral trust me i am going to provide fantastic models and good looking faces with fabulos heights. i believe the money will be paid to me instant i want to asure you people if you make me happy, i will also make you happy. Inside the letter you said i should ask mr Jack more details, i am aware mr Jack is dead. How i can now contact mr Jack is very strange to me are you telling me i should send my regard to mr Jack please tell me what to do now to get him. I asure you i will keep this scret's forever. write me on time,so that we can get back to business. Your's faithfully mike.

He must have read my initial script reply again. I wouldn´t have sent that to him accidently again, would I? Is Mike, by any chance, in the 419baiter list again? oops.
Never mind, he wants work, he gets work Twisted Evil
I think he wants to do his own business with MM now, away from JohnK, who might be too frustrated now. Damn, I wish I had met them in RL !

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that, Craig, making up another email addy to use for your character. We didn't see you around, and the email was kinda urgent for today. That's life with co-baiting! Wink Smile
Pat will ask for that stuff, you can bet on it, but the idiot has his phone turned off all day! She wanted to put Mike on the spot, and have him explain himself fully to her! Evil or Very Mad So, Mike wants to be a "secret M00sie," eh? There are quite a few new things he must provide first, before he will be in our good graces again. He thinks he can write to Randy and blow off John and Pat?? No way, Jose. Evil or Very Mad
Don't be a pushover, Randy. The rest of us are damn pissed at Mike.

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gosford - Peter´s original scam is here : his lotto formart on 419baiter Feel free to write him (even about MM if you like but don´t mention Eater) Wink

@ SH, don´t worry about me Very Happy Pat´s female jealousy is not justified. Handsome Randy would rather move forward to some sign requests with models.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SH - doesn't matter, I was busy (as you both know Wink)

I'm back around though - and just to update, no reply from any of the lads (Not even T4@nkg0d! Shocked)

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnK
Quote:
Randall,
Thanks for all your kind gesture, but i promised you i and mike camebut missed you guys . Now what is the next step ahead i am worried you know for i think i needed an urgent explanation my team and all concern i worried.
John

It cannot be that urgent. I have no idea.
Can we put the blame on Mr. Merri0t, who, all of a sudden, on Friday evening ordered Pat to go to Benin and me to go to a different hotel under a false name and B0sh to go recruit new TGO artists on the Grand Marche, wearing a flase moustache ?
All that because our meanest competitor turned up to be in the same hotel? Laughing

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr.J0hn M3rri0t,

I am sorry for getting back to you now, the reason is that i was on drip and can't make use of the labtop, it is now that i finish the drip for today that i have3 the chance to check my mail box and saw your message.

I heard what you said, as you already know that i am still in my hospital bed, i am not saying that i will not do the drawing but, you should give me some time, as soon as i am discaharge from the hospital i will do the drawing and send.
Be patient with me, it is of my fault.

At a time like this you should kind and care to me, this is my health will are talking about, to me life is more important than every other thing, because is he or she who have life can be able to do things.

Remember that when i was given the first assignment to do, that i did not waste time to do it,following your instruction then.

Just pray for my recovery, i need your prayer to get on well.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,
Mr.Th4nkG0d 0binn@ 0fo3kw3.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wrote:
Dear,
please try and reply me for the previous meassage i sent you concering our business plan.mike

Yaaaawn! Maybe tomorrow...I have jetlag now. And much too much Togolese artwork to put up Feng Shui-like in my loft.
Mike might be interested to hear about that.

Shouldn´t he be apologizing to us? Pat, does she have a nervous breakdown? The Ninetineth Nervous Breakdown? No Satisfaction and Mother´s Little Helpers are gone? I see a red door an I want to paint it black...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic