SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad with a heart?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I happen to know a little old lady (81, to be exact) who was curious enough to reply to a scammer. She happened to mention that any phone calls would need to be via her grandson as her hearing was not what it used to be.

The reply came in:

"Thanks for writing back,but i think it will be wiser if you ask your grandson to contact me so that i can deal this business with him,you are just too old to carry on with this and i will not be comfortable in dealing with you,"

Could our lad be feeling guilty at scamming an elderly lady, or can he simply forsee all the hitches that could have possibly, just possibly, occurred?
Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances:
Guilty.... %0.00001
Hitches...%99.999+
Lad must have dealt with the "elderly" before... Very Happy
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope.. no heart.

He just doesn't want all the trouble. Maybe if she had mentioned that she only had a little money and that all the money he was (presumably) offering her was very welcome and he had then replied he wasn't comfortable dealing with her, maybe in that case you could've guessed he did have a heart. But not in this case...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be anything, except a scammer with a heart.

Maybe he doesnt want to deal with a woman, maybe he has been baited by a woman character who degraded him such that he wont deal with la femmes. Maybe he sees her as wise. Maybe he sees her as too hard to work with. Maybe he can foresee a problem with payment with someone old and possibly immobile.

Lads with hearts do not exist.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All Lads want money with minimum effort.

The granny might be a problem. (slow to reply or to grasp the situation, or too slow to hobble to WU)

The kid might deliver quicker results (read: dollars)

/ENDS

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lads with hearts do not exist.

Exactly. It's not that he didn't want to scam her but just didn't want to deal with endlessly explaining things to someone that age who probably isn't very computer savvy.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ tazmanian - ^^But don't let the lad stop granny from talking to him. Evil or Very Mad You are the boss. Don't be afraid to tell him that another lad(insert fake lad name here) has called you with another deal. Not quite as great as his deal, but good enough for you. Then, say thank you, and goodbye. He'll talk to granny, sure as hell. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to fully quote the post above yours. Use this^^instead-ghost

Thanks slap. It's great to get advice from you because I listen to your calls on IBC and they are so great. Thank goodness Charles didn't die eh? Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Are you talking about the Charles who went to the Vatican? Well he was smart enough not to go down into The Catacombs with us, "NO! NO! NO CATACOMBS! THEY WILL STEAL MY SOUL!"
And he did get his car kicked in by an angry person who was asked directions to "Your sister is ugly street" (given to the lad in Italian to ask a passerby.) Or maybe it was a worse phrase, I forget. We tried for Naples, but the lad said, "NO NO NO. ROBBERS THERE" They refused to meet us on the Hanenkamm trail at Zermatt ski resort, the hardest run on the hill, among many other things. We must have missed something along the way.... Wink

But seriously, I treat my pets fairly well. Better than I do my pet rock. I haven't fed it in years. If they died, how could I get them to safari again? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the Lad who lost patience with Mal:

Quote:
i know earlier that you don't have manners, and listen, i want to make you rich, well i will not insult you back, because i have seen that you don't have respect for elders, who know how you talk to your father at home, may be is someone like him i can strike this kind of a deal with not, you... Please if you still want the involment of this deal, Call your father for me, i can deal with him, not you because you don't have respect.

Three weeks and much frustration later:

Quote:
You are ungreatful humanbeing, i regret doing business with un trainned child like you, call your father i need to do because with your father, you are a church rat.

Laughing

Funnily enough, many Lads have put up with Cammy (and her earlier incarnation Eliza) without asking to be put on to her father - once a Lad said he preferred to do business with her brother, but bailed the moment Roscoe got in touch. Go figure!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tazmanian wrote:

"Thanks for writing back,but i think it will be wiser if you ask your grandson to contact me so that i can deal this business with him,you are just too old to carry on with this and i will not be comfortable in dealing with you,"
occurred?

Of course "Granny" is going to rip him a new arsehole before she complies and agrees to give him all her money.. Right?.. Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
^^Are you talking about the Charles who went to the Vatican? Well he was smart enough not to go down into The Catacombs with us, "NO! NO! NO CATACOMBS! THEY WILL STEAL MY SOUL!"
And he did get his car kicked in by an angry person who was asked directions to "Your sister is ugly street" (given to the lad in Italian to ask a passerby.) Or maybe it was a worse phrase, I forget. We tried for Naples, but the lad said, "NO NO NO. ROBBERS THERE" They refused to meet us on the Hanenkamm trail at Zermatt ski resort, the hardest run on the hill, among many other things. We must have missed something along the way.... Wink

But seriously, I treat my pets fairly well. Better than I do my pet rock. I haven't fed it in years. If they died, how could I get them to safari again? Very Happy

That sounds cool but the one I was thinking of - I thought it was you but maybe I'm wrong - was with a scammer on safari to Ghana. He was pretending to have a sick kid called Charles with him so he wa sputting on this lame voice. You were telling him: "Don't walk towards the light!" Smile

Les Noise wrote:
tazmanian wrote:

occurred?

Of course "Granny" is going to rip him a new arsehole before she complies and agrees to give him all her money.. Right?.. Laughing Cool

You can count on it Smile

Granny has replied, mentioning her grandson works in the city so doesn't have time to deal with mr scammer (hopefully scammer will get the point that grandson has money to spare for granny and won't ask too many questions). Granny had another offer in her inbox today so she'll pursue that instead. She wishes mr scammer goodbye Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ tazmanian -
Quote:
"Don't walk towards the light!"
That was our very own BluthBanana who called up Dickboi, and Dickboi played "a very sick Charles." I was involved in that bait as Emil Tischbein, but it was Bluth as JWW in that call. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tazmanian wrote:
i will not be comfortable in dealing with you

oh, how very true! Wink

how might he react to the news that the grandson has no money and the grannie is loaded?
will he change his mind?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic