SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ultimate trophy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I've got my current (& first!) lad in a "holding pattern" for a while, I thought I'd get involved in some of the forums.
(Waves to all)

What would you consider to be an Ultimate Trophy?
I've seen a few doozies in the Letters Archive - the carved head, the audio version of HHGTTG, etc. All hail Shivers bow_down

Mine, at this point, is actually quite mundane. Let me describe it...
A photo of the lad holding his right arm out level, with the hand up about head-high. Left hand is placed on his hip, elbow out. Tilt the upper body about 20 deg. to the right, bending at the waist.
Can you visualize it?
"I'm a little teapot..." Laughing
If I could ever get that, I could die happy.

TeeDub
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My opinion of an "ultimate" trophy is ANYTHING where you can see the pure embarrassment on the lad's face.

I have seen some videos of the lads performing twat rituals while their entire village/community looks on and laughs. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate trophy is getting a lad arrested.

Nothing beats the thought of one of the little shits simmering in a jail cell for a few months or years.
And as a bonus, whilst he's in jail, it means he can't scam.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might also be picking up soaps for that big guy in cell 8 when he drops it during the shower session...

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A more ultimater trophy would be getting a small boi lad to give up information leading to a big oga's arrest. Small boi probably vanishes after that, so it's 2 for 1.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a right softie, so I'm wondering why no one has mentioned a shelf load of lads heads in oversized pickle jars before?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tom_Walker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Callum - Ouch! Thumbs up
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with the others, I see the ultimate knowing a lad is behind bars, especially since their jails are probably guaranteed to be 110% worse than anything in the US. I'd gladly trade my safaris for arrests if it were possible.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a lads laptop? With all that juicy data on it, it would be a gold mine!

Quote:
I'm a right softie, so I'm wondering why no one has mentioned a shelf load of lads heads in oversized pickle jars before?

I agree, the ultimate trophy is your lads obituary Very Happy

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prison, without question. Hardest to score, hardest to prove, but less messy than heads on sticks and it means the law gets some excercise hopefully making it fitter and stronger. If it were reasonable to pay police commission on scammers locked up (and it not involving whole villages of innocent enemy tribes being labelled scammers for the money) I'd consider chipping in.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pickled lad heads tickles the pudding out of me!ImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My opinion is goals embarrassment, harassment, and confusion

Ultimate goals are

Arrests of massive amounts of mugus

Or

Having one flip out and destroy a cyber café. I imagine your favorite mugu being hauled out if a café babbling and yelling incoherently, right there on CNN.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An obituary for a cafe load of scammers all sucked into killing each other for chopping the dolla

Slightly less than that, any obituary for a scammer, with picture proof, preferably with his head on a stake 10' from what is left of his body

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
FSFESWSP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is there someone who really got an pet arrested? If yes, is this story here, so that i can read it?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are about 5 or 6 members I can recall from the top of my head with a Image icon in their signature. Ask them on how they did it.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Roycropper has got several arrests under his belt

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrests are definitely the ultimate trophy IMHO.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this was one of Shiver's baits (can't recall) but the best thing I've seen 'trophy-wise' was after the bait had concluded, an email was sent from the lad essentially saying thank you, that he had given up 419 and taken up a normal job.

This may well of course be a crock as we know lads do lie but to have pushed and frustrated one of them so much, not only are they out of the game but actually trying to make an honest living.

That said I do admit I'd be on cloud 9 if I could get one of the little buggers pinched!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
sk8rb8r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

although I'm a newb at all this, wouldn't the ULTIMATE reward for all of us to be the total abolishment of all the scammers (on a legal level, of course)?

Of course, that wouldn't be realistic. Maybe a worldwide information campaign could help?

On the other hand, isn't this all sort of a Darwinian way of weeding out the less inteligent? Only the smart will be online (I wish,.... just this morning, my roomate sent her ebay info to a phisher, even though I've lectured her many times about things like that. Confused

Besides, then what would all of you do with your spare time?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm expecting a head in the post! I'll put up some photos when it arrives. Trouble is, fedex are taking ages and there seem to be an awful lot of unapid surcharges for delivery of it.

For weekend relaxation, I hunt firewood in anticipation of the colder seasons. I'm quite handy with a chainsaw. Could collect my own heads Very Happy

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrests do occur, but they rarely occur due to the action of one baiter alone. Usually, the baiter has played a part (whether large or not so large) in a larger coordinated action to bring a lad to justice. The arrests are the real deal however and are very valuable indeed.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started with a 'Lotto' scam and had no luck but I learned where I went wrong..

My next 'Lotto' attempt brought me to new friends in the 'legal', 'banking' and 'personal' levels that I hadn't dreamed about..

They got to meet my 'accountant', 'confident', 'personal evil twisted secretary', 'bank manager'..all with their own email accounts and individual personalities..

It just doesn't get any better..

My personal trophy after a year or so is in my sig when the renowned, sophisticated businessman from Nigeria resorted to:

"FUCK YOU AND UR PAYMENT I GUSS YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
GO FUCK UR MAMA PUSSY SHIT."

In the words of G.W.Bush... "Mission accomplished.".. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a safari a year or so ago to Cameroon where the lad (Michael Williams) was arrested not for the scam but for running out of money and stiffing a cab driver. Spent a couple weeks as a guest of the government.

Came back for more and did a second safari to Benin, almost with the same result.

Getting an arrest as part of a bait is difficult, care needs to be taken that the baiter isn't guilty of similar behaviour. Most of the arrests I have heard about involves some real victims and possibly information from a baiter.

p.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum wrote:

I think maybe a lad head in a large lucite block, as a paper weight, would have more retail value, Callum, but I see the head is in the right place.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic