SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shocked Good morning my love,
How are you my love, am so much worried my love hope all is well with you, why are you silent my love ? pls write me my love you are causing me a sleeples night, pls i need to read from you, i hope noting happens to you, because if any thing should happen to you, it will be better i kill my self. what so ever it is my love that kept you in a silent mode pls i will like to shere it with you. pls write me my love i need to read from you . i hope to read from you soon as iawait your reply my sweetheart, pls be ok my love.

I just wonder,is this lad stupid,and how much he is willing to eat Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Vivian
I came from hospital today,from a surgery.
I´m affraid those doctors made a big mistake,they supposed to operate my left leg.
Instead that they removed my stability organ.
Now I have to use a wheel chair untill they find a way to fix me.
In other hand,never felt better.
How are you my dear Vivian,don´t be upset,things will be change

Daddy

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Laughing Laughing MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU,
MY SON VIVIAN JUST TOULD ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU , MY SON I FELT SO BAD WHEN I HARD OF THE INSIDENCE, YOU SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME BEFORE LETTING HER KNOW, HER CONDITION WRIGHT NOW IS SCARING ME EVER SINCE YOU PASSED THE NEWS TO HER, I WISHING YOU FAST RECOVERY. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT YOU FAST RECOVERY. YOURS FAITHFUL FATHER NELSON NICHOLAS, GOD BLESS YOU. PLS . TRY THE BEST YOU CAN TO WRITE ME TOMORROW

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shocked Laughing Revron Nicholas.

This is quite difficult way to type just now.
I was in surgery again,doctors tried to fix the trouble of my balance.
Unfortunately they made some mistakes again and I´m going
to sue hospital.
I see everything in double,that is not the worst thing,I see everything
upside down and double.
If I want to read morning news paper,I need to turn it upside down and close my other eye.
I hope they can do something,cos I need to help Vivian.
I´m not sending this kind of news to her,so can you help me with this.
Please tell to her very gently,that I´m still trying to heal,and it takes for a while.
Medicine is going forward very fast and those doctors are working with my case.

Peter Pulimov

ps.please Revron Nicholas,say few prayers for me,thank you.
And let me know how dear Vivian is.

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MAY THE HEALING OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU,

MY SON, IS SO PAINFUL TO GO THROUGH SUCH SORROWFUL MAIL, I READ YOUR MAILS WITH TEARS, MY SON I WANT YOU TO STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL YOUR PRESENT PREDIGAMENT REGARDING TO YOUR PRESENT CONDITION OF HEALTH WILL DEFNATELY BE OVER BEFORE THURSDAY NEXT WEEK, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT THERE IS KNOW ILLNESS THAT IS TOO BIG FOR THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO HEALL, BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL FREE YOU FROM EVERY PAINS THAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH, I WILL PERSINALY INVOLVE MY SELF IN PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR YOU AND I, MY GOD WILL HEAL YOU BEFORE THURSDAY NEXT WEEK. I INVITED MY DOCTOR AND HE CAME TAKE VIVIAN ALONG WITH HIM BECAUSE OF HER HEALTH CONDITON, SHE HARED SOME POEPLE DISCAUSING MY TRANSFER TO KEYA AND CONFRONTED TO KNOW IF REALLY WHAT THERE SAYING IS TRUE AND WHEN SHE CONFERMED THE TRUTH SHE COULAPSAN COUPPLE WITH YOUR CONDITION, I NAVER WANTED TO INFORM HER OF MY TRANSFER TILL THE DAY THAT SHE WILL JOIN YOU, BECAUSE AM AFRAID IT MAY LEED TO THIS, BUT I CALLED THE DOCTOR THIS MORNING AND HE ASURED ME THAT SHE IS OK AND WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TOMORROW, SHE HAS BEEN CRAYING SINCE THEN THAT IF I LIVE WITHOUT HER JOINING YOU THAT SHE WILL PERSINALY KILL HER SELF FOR THAT REASON I HAVE SET A CLOSE MONITRING TO HER, I DONT NEED TO BE WORRIED YOU WILL BE OK BEFORE ONE WEEK GOD WILL HEAL YOU OK. I AWAIT YOUR REPLY FOR YOUR HEALING TESTIMONY.
YOURS FAITHFULL IN THE LORD FATHER NELSON NICHOLAS.

I hope "his God" will send some lightnings straight to lads head...before thursday comes...

Quote:
I WILL PERSINALY INVOLVE MY SELF IN PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR YOU AND I, MY GOD WILL HEAL YOU BEFORE THURSDAY NEXT WEEK.

I was thinking,how far I can go with this lad,how much and what kind of bull shit he is going to listen Shocked Shocked

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Font size is 30 when lad is typing,my vision is not so good Very Happy

Quote:
DAKAR SENEGAL ,
THE NAME OF RECEVER IS, CHIBUIKE OKAFOR.
My son this is the address that you need for sending the money, if there is any other address that you are talking about please explane it to me in the way that i will undarstand. vivia is back from hospital today, she desprate to know your present condition of health and she is not strong enough to write you, pls do me a favour by writing a sweet mail to her and tell her that you are fine, so that she be happy and have some rest. my son i wish you a fast recovery. i am still on prayers on your behalf, may the Amighty God heal you as you read this mails God bless you . yours faithfull in the lord father nicholas. i await your reply.

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PP you are not strong enough for that long haul to the WU................ you want to help very soon................ does pastor have a bank account where you could send this money...........can do that on line!

Rebounding emails and transfers due to the brown bears mating?!?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes DW...

My handicap came so suddenly,I can´t write any WU forms Shocked

Bank officers are so helpfull with accounts Very Happy

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why my baby can´t see that I´m so sick....

Quote:

Good morning my love,
How are you regarding to your present condition of health, am very sorry for have'nt been writting you all this while, it was due to my health condition i was hospitalised for more than four days and was discharged yesterday, the reverend father tould me that you are ok now , pls am still worried are really fine pls are you ok?pls my love write me i still inssist i needed to be convinced, pls my sweetheart write me ok. i will always love my all. i await your reply
all my love for you miss vivian

Shocked
Quote:
Vivian my love.

Why revron is talking things like that,I believe he is not my doctor.
I have those bad symptoms and that is not enough,there came some
more.
Just like someone is playing The Beatles in my ear,that is not the worst,
but those songs are from white album,I´m loosing my control soon.
I need to do something,have to buy Rolling Stones album and play it near
my other ear.Maybe it give some kind of balance.

Vivian my lovely woman,I´m so in love with you,are you willing to marry me,
as soon I get my self healthy,and you are by my side.
I really hope that music will stop in my ears,I´m affraid if not,we have to use those songs
in white album in our wedding.
But I don´t like if the wedding waltz is going to be Sexy Sadie,or Paul McCartney
is screaming to my ear Why Don´t We Do It in The Road.
I´m going to shoot the whole band.

Peter
Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my love,hoping you are fine.

Hope that I could say the same,but no way.
Boys in the band dont fight right now,they are using drugs,some dude
Jim Morrison is visiting,I smell all the time that "joint",it´s not a cigaret.
And my head is not here it´s travelling somewhere.
There was a weird fellow,Adolf Hitler,never seen before,but he was a great speaker,
speaking something of human races.

Those band boys are starting to drink again,better ask security men to watch my head.

Please Vivian,be pation,I´m okay soon...

Peter Very Happy

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes,maybe it will be the best thing you can do,kill your self....

Quote:
Good morning my love,
How are you today? i hope you are getting better , my darling am scared about your present condition what are the doctors doing about the whole thing, oh my God what is happning to me, i am confused, i have not had any information from the reverend on how to join you , and you on the other side not yet fine, and very soon the reverend father will be living to kenya, why are my living lonly in this whole wide wold is better i kill my self, the only person yhat is taking care of me in this wold, wans to live me and go for transfer and the only man that i love on earth is far away from me , oh my God

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Confused I love you my sweetheart,

my love the reveREnd father invited me two days ago in his office

and
informed me that he has only two week left for his transfer to kenya and never hard any positive respond from you, please my sweetheart is the reverend father leav this camp without me joining am sorry to inform you tha this life will not useful for me again , because i have lost every member of my family
and lose the reverend and not having acess to join you, my love am afriad i will kill my self. the reverend father gave me this contact and says that he have geving you the contact, please use it and send the required amount 850euros to him sothat he can start hepping us
for the necessary papers that is needed for my travellingplease be fast about the whole thing remember we have only two weeks left, please don't alow me to die here in the refugee camp, i really appreciate your concern and kind efforts, here is the information.

ADDRESS...................................................DAKAR SENEGAL
RECEIVERS NAME.....................................MR, CHIBUIKE OKAFOR

Atually the bearer of tha name is the trasurer of the camp church his the one resposible of any money that comes in and goes out of the camp church through bank. please my love you have to fast abouty the whole thing i dont want to die without being with you. as soon as you are through with sending the money , please do sen d to me the informatiopn that you used in sending it such as the control number the senders name and the country which you send the money from. i await your urgent reply.

All my love for you,Yours miss vivian,

Quote:
Shocked Dear Vivian

I´m affraid there came more problems,don´t kill your self yet,wait few days please.
My hands become paralyzed,I need to type with a rice stick,man from local market said I´m not
the only one who have to get help with typing cos of my handicap,that´s why they
sell Japanese rice sticks.
But unfortunately,today a local competitor of that market expose that those
rice sticks are made in Taiwan!!
My disappointment was really deep,so don´t mind if some spelling mistakes,cos of Taiwan.
As well I found out,that it´s better not to use trousers,if I need to go to pee and fast,
there is no one to open zipper or buttons,too much laundry.
And those stupid docs said,it´s better to ventilate balls for a while,so I´m naked all day long.
How can we ski next winter,you and me,if I can´t use my hands,and what about winter fishing?
And all that joyfull fun we could have with our hands,knitting and ski jumping.
I know dear Vivian,it´s not good for you to read these kind of things,cos your situation is
much worst than mine.
Hang on my brave Vivian,I´m going to survive from this affull condition,believe me
and don´t kill your self....

Peter with love...

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic