SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Linda from myspace,stranded in a hotel in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

----------------- Original Meddelelse -----------------
Quote:
Fra: Linda
Til: Karl Oscar
Dato: 22. apr 2009, 18:12
Emne: hello baby

hi baby how are you doing ,i am linda doncan ,,i am new to this inter net dating stuff ,,i am looking up to meet new friends ,, ,,on here i love your pics ,, i will be happy if you can be my best friend , i am looking for a long term serious relationship ,,,,, i hope you will reply to my mail ,,

best regards linda doncan

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Quote:
To: Linda
Date: Apr 28, 2009 4:50 AM
Subject: RE: hello baby

Hi Linda honney flower with a wink;) You are a beautifull woman..
but i bet you know that:)
Sure we can be friends.
my mail is [email protected]
feel free to mail me there too.
Lets get to know eachothers

Karl

Quote:
Dato: 28. apr 2009, 20:04
Emne: RE: hello baby

you have a good pic and profile ,, i have to know you, are you married ,or do you have kids ,?i have added you to mylist so we could have a chat ,, baby
best regards

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Quote:
To: Linda
Date: Apr 29, 2009 10:01 AM
Subject: RE: hello baby

i cant see that you have added me here.
I have send a request for adding.
I am not married, and also dont have any hids.
wont you send me an email?
I would look foreward to one:)

Hugs Karl

Quote:
Dato: 01. maj 2009, 01:53
Emne: RE: hello baby

hi baby...am so much happy hearing from you baby....i will like to give u a call if u don;t mind give me your phone # so i can txt u or call you baby!

Quote:
06. maj 2009, 13:03
Emne:
RE: hello baby
Tekst:
im sorry my voice cant really express like my writings..
i am dumb, but i can hear.
i got embarrased that i did not say, but as it is my profile, i thourght you had seen.
if that is a hinder, then im sorry.
with care Karl

Then she answered it i can see as myspace send Karl a reminder that a mail was in the myspace inbox. but they delete inbox messages when they delete a profile, it is gone.

but in the gmail she send a mail then: nd there the ip revieled this time:
IP-Adresse: 82.128.27.216
Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Region: Lagos (NG)
Quote:
Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!

linda from myspace

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Fri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image Image Image
Think ill make it slow.
and ignore that overwelming love declarence...

Quote:
hi Linda

How are you and how have your day been.

I went to my mother and gave a flower, she loves the orchides, so i found one more for her collection.

How was your weekend

Karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2009/5/12 Linda Doncan
hello
Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything i mean to you, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life and we have things in common... thank you!
Love Always

Ok.. she needs a little spank i think, for copy paste. and no feelings for his old mom. and the orchids.

Quote:
You just lost me there.. check mty email and your own, you just copied the same words and added some extra.. i just told you from my heart about my mother and ehr love for orchids and you return with a copy paste.
Have a nice life if you cant read my messages and answer.
how should i believe anything when you do like this.

Karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Grand ma had a cancer was admited here in london i was called by doctor to come and take care of her ,i travell all the way from tx abilene to London ,, but she died on the procee ,,she willed her house to the charit ORG that was why i move into the hotel ;;rite now i;m stuck and stranded in london in an hotel over here in london, the hotel manager is really mad at me just cos of the bill..PLZ dont be mad at if you dont get my mail on time plz keep in touch

cough cough cough

i dont think they have tv there, or knowledge about usa or europe..
stranded in a hotel in London.. haaaaaaaaaaaah

ok she gets a mail

Linda
which hotel would this be, that one can get stuck in in London..
let me get the address, and Hotel name, and im sure i can take a look at that detail.

Quote:
Linda
which hotel would this be, that one can get stuck in in London..
let me get the address, and Hotel name, and im sure i can take a look at that detail.

i am sorry about your grandma, which lawyers are on this ?, and which charity did she give the house to.

It is not possible to donate all, only partial, of the enheratence, unless she hated you.(family) and there was a deep reason for that.

Yes i wonder. what about the rest of your family...where are they then.

enlighten me please.

Karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY thank you for your mail ,, ,The hotel manager is really getting mad at me over here cus of the hotel bill baby ,, he promise to stop my feeding if i dont get his money for him ,, he collected my travelling document , what is the nearest airport to you honey ? you will help me with the bill , i have never had a caring or a loving relationship ,in my life, i have gone through heart breaks in my past relationship , though you sound very caring , i hope to meet you soon at the airport ,

my grand ma has other property ,she had worked for Africa International Telecom as the Director of Information, ,,

She willed some stuff to me ,i am the only remaining daughtder she has right now ,,
all i need is a man by my side

see yaa

So Karl write
Quote:
You are in London, that is just 1 hour from denmark.
and only a faery away.
I asked you about the hotel, and you did not answer.l
why do you begin talking about Africa

i think you should answer my questions instead of making new storrys.
who is the lawyer? and what is the hotel address and phone number?
tell me this.
karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok its not even fun this thing..
Quote:
so i think ill send this:
And one more thing " Linda"
London is England. England is the country closest to Denmark.
And no hotel mannager there keep any people in a hotel.
they throw them out of the door the first day they dont pay, or call the police.
if you enrherated anything from granny then you would ahve been in a hotel, with qall payed.
And also from Usa to uk there is a long way.
very long.
like from one end of africa to the other.
but from uk however where London is to Ã…rhus in Denmark where i am, only the distance of one end of lagos to the other.
that is how close it is.

And it only take a few hours even with a slow faery to go there, i dont even have to fly.
Or you.
The culture is allot different from Africa, and by reading your mails, i can read you are a african in africa.
get real and tell me who you are , if you want any further conversations. this bullshit i will not take.
Karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offlines in yim
7 may
Quote:
Linda Doncan: hello oscar i am here now
Linda Doncan: i am here baby are you there
Linda Doncan: are you are not there
Linda Doncan: honey are you there /

8 may
Quote:
Linda Doncan: hello are you there ?

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22. may

Linda claims in mail
Quote:
i am not an african
the name of the lawyer is Randy Fisher
SYE HOTEL

i am sorry for not writing you all this while ,,

this time the ip is new york:
Location of the IP address
216.252.122.218:
New York in United States.

and Lagos:
Location of the IP address
82.128.27.76:
Lagos in Nigeria.

linda from myspace
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

London, eh? I'm familiar with many London hotels, never heard of a SYE HOTEL Wink

Find out which part of London it's in...then ask if it's around the corner from <<insert made-up landmark here>>...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic