SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slaphappy and Sleepy Must Be Getting Old - Nancy Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We missed our lad's safari! Laughing Laughing Laughing

How did we do such a thing, you ask? ??? I've been LMAO since Monday over this development, and wondering myself if maybe I've been "slipping a bit." I think I'll have to bring some "younger minds" into my safaris from now on, baiters "under 40 maybe," so I don't miss my own safaris!
I'll let Sleepy explain her own self. Me, I actually TOTALLY forgot about this lad. Laughing

leepy has been toying off with N4ncy D4ws0n Accra Ghana trunkbox lad for the last
year or so. Her character is a travelling antiquities dealer who likes to appear
in inconvient African locations and tries to persuade Nancy to join him to conclude
the "transaction". So far sweet Nancy said no to Lagos and no to Ouaga.

One night Sleepless and I were looking for lads to call in Ghana and she just happened to
remember her sweet trunkbox ladette. Sleepless says, "The male morph is soooo liberating, I can now call the ladettes (?) as a 'man of their dreams'." Smile

In the first call, we speak with Richard, Nancy's brother, and find out that Nancy is in church choir
practice at 2 am local time! What the hell??!! Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/file/105110492/5f5f1358/01nancydawsonsinginginchoirat2am.html

The next morning Nancy writes back:

Quote:
from MissN@ncy Daws0n
to F0ster Cumm1ngs
date Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:42 AM
subject where are you Foster????

Hi darling,
My Brother Richard said you called very late in the night. Pls I am so sorry that I wasnt awake to pick up the call but not to worry , its my brother who picked it up and unfortunately he could not understand you well. He says he was feeling sleepy but all he could gather is that you are in a place called Tarkwa or takoradi? He can quite remember.
Please where are you now and when did you say you are coming.
Can you just give me call? Lets just talk.
waiting anxiously for your call.
Nancy

Foster replies, and sends Nancy a nice map of where the P0ehler's ranch is up in Tokwari, Ghana.

Quote:
Nancy,
Here is the map. All settled. J@nk P0ehler and his family are expecting you and Richard on Sunday as promised. Take the bus from Accra to Tamale. Then go to Bigiza road hotel and we will meet you there. Email when you get there and see the manager Mohammed.
Map has a red mark around Tamale and Tokare where the ranch is.
Waiting to see you soon at last.
Foster

Nancy isn't too keen on travelling, it seems. On Wednesday she sends this: Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Hi Forster,
Thanks alot for your prompt response and I will like to add that inviting me to temale is a good think indeed but its quite unfortunate that I will not be able to make it . The journey is too far for me especially now that I am sick. Moreover I am a refugee and I might not be permitted to leave the camp to such a far distance.
I will propose this , why cant you just seize this opportuntity to come to accra and see the consignment at once since you are now in ghana. For I know that it will all boil down to the issue of seeing the funds sit self.
My coming over there will not solve the problems we have at hand.
Pls forgive me for I am still sick and can do nothing at the moment.
waiting anxiously to hear from you soon.
stay blessed.
always youse
Nancy / richard

Well this won't do at all! Evil or Very Mad So we called back on Wednesday night.
In the second call, we speak with poor Nancy, who is now suffering from malaria. Both Sleepless and I typed "it's a man!" in skype at the same time, when we realized the lad was faking being the "woman," Nancy, sick with malaria! Smile Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/file/105110995/c9e315a8/02nancydawsonhasmalaria.html

After that call, we heard nothing back that she was coming to Tamale on the weekend. Sleepless sends this email to push the lad some more on Friday night, the 8th. "Disappointed" turned out to be a great word to use on this lad. Very Happy

Quote:
Nancy,

most disappointed. Well if you are not willing to come up and take care of the details here and enjoy meeting me and the P0ehler's and you are sick then just stay home and forget it. I am very disappointed. First you tell me you will come with Richard on Sunday and now you can't.
I have no plans to come to Accra because there is nothing for me to buy there. Tamale is very close, less than a day by bus or Jank tells me.
In case you change your mind you know where to go to meet.
Regards,
Foster.

Sleepless wrote to me Friday night that Nancy is being boring again! She has always been one excuse after another not to meet Foster for the transaction! Evil or Very Mad We never expected "her" to go. The weekend goes by and this baiting box is ignored....alas, on Saturday, Nancy claims to be in Tamale, with another lad from the "security company"...!! Shocked Shocked But we don't know it, because we were both busy, never thought the lad would go, and never bothered to look in the baiting box or call them. Laughing

Quote:
date Sun, May 10, 2009 at 12:32 AM
subject Finally Arrived

Hi Foster,
We''ve finally arrived . The journey was so tidious for us but we had to make in other to avoid the disappointment/
We shall be meeting you at 10 o'clock am.
thanks\
Nancy / Richard
--
date Sun, May 10, 2009 at 6:33 AM
subject We are here but mohammed said he doesnt know you

HI Forster,
We came to the hotel as indicated and asked for Mohammed, he was not in as at the time we came but after some minutes he came. So I told him that Mr Foster directed us to come here and meet him but to our greatest suprise he said he dosnt know you. I asked him if he knows the J@nk P0ehler's family and he said he doesnt.
So we are now hanging here with no where to go. Fortunately for us we came allong with one of the staff from the security company who directed us right to Temale. He paid our transport and accommodation but now he is with funds because he thought we were going to meet you today.
pls respond to this mail urgently because we are stranded.
Call us on 0266 xxxxxx. Pls call us asap.
---
date Sun, May 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM
subject call us

HI Foster,
We are checking the mails from time to time. One surprising thing we could not also understand was, we printed out the mail you indicated the map direction on and gave mohammed to read , yet he still insisted that he dosnt know You or the settled family of J@nk P0ehler.
Pls call us on the number we gave you or the other one you know already and we will receive it.
thanks and God bless you.
always yours
Nancy /. Richard

Sleepless and I go into shock, and I develop uncontrollable laughing fits..then she fired off this email on Monday, after she saw the emails from the lad.

Quote:
date Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:08 PM
subject Re: : contact me now

Nancy dear girl where on earth are you? I will try calling you, the number is not going right now.
Are you at the bigiza hotel? In Tamale? When you said you were not coming I didn't bother checking the email.
Hold on tight, we will arrange transport for you
Foster.

We called "Robert K@wadema" last night to check on our lads. We think he is the lads' oga. He told us Nancy and the security guy were "locked up." Shocked Laughing
At 15:12 he says, "He says they were arrested and they were locked up by the police. So um, I will try to see what is possible thing I can do to bail them out.....They don't know anyone there....I am in Accra and they are in Tamale and are having a problem." Laughing Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/file/105110197/29fe253c/03nancydawsonstranded.html

No emails this morning from the lads...(sigh.) Since Ghana is mostly satellite IPs pointing to Accra, we do not have a "Tamale" flagged IP. This lad has been very good at returning emails, and we have not had one since Sunday morning, so I believe they really went and are in some serious trouble right now. I hope Foster and J@nk P0ehler can help them. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!! Shocked

That is so funny. Laughing

Well it's the lads fault for lying of course. They said they weren't going so if they are in deep guano then it's totally their fault.

Bummer you can't get the IP. I can just imagine the laughing fits yall had when you did realize what was happening. Laughing

lad wrote:
So we are now hanging here with no where to go.

I'm sure you can find them some place to go if they still have the traveling bug. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you love it when they go safari themselves?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another one, although I wasn't present for this batch Crying or Very sad

Bet you're both glad Laughing Wink

Well done!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For I know that it will all boil down to the issue of seeing the funds sit self.
You have to bail them out, so to see! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy wrote:
Quote:
Hold on tight, we will arrange transport for you

They may as well go to Helen Waite for their transport!! beers!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tuco - Actually, Sleepy wrote all the emails to this lad. I just jumped aboard this runaway train as the voice of Mr. Poehler. Wink Staying up half the night with Sleepless making phone calls does have it's payoffs. She finds some great lads. Very Happy

I have a feeling that our "transport" will have a problem with it's johnson rod later today, Doc. Just like that damn helicopter always does over at SSCs! DQ has agreed to join me in a call later today to Robert the oga, playing Mrs. Heidi P0ehler. No answer at the Tamale phone today, and no emails, so where are those durn persnickety lads, Mr. Kawadem@? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Slappy and Sleepy. clapping clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Congrats, Sleepless and SlapHappy!

There's nothing wrong being on autobait at your high age, Slappy. Honestly I would be worried if you preferred lad(ette)s instead of postwhoring and chatting with your extremely hot mentees.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DramaQueen and I called Robert K@wadema, the oga in Accra, to see what the heck is up with our lads. The idiot didn't get Foster's email Address right for one thing. That doesn't help me at all if I'm ever going to get these poor lads out of jail, now is it? Laughing Thanks DQ for helping me out with the phone call and playing Heidi! Your sympathy and concern had me nearly in tears. Let's all pray for our lads, ok? Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/105169099/acf196/004_nancysogarobertwednesday13th.html

Something also tells me that the idiotboi oga still doesn't have Sleepy's Foster email right. It's a funny feeling I have that I just can't shake. I think there will have to be yet another phone call later on tonight. Sleepless is going to die laughing when she gets back from work tonight and sees this.
I can't wait. LMAO. Laughing

EDIT: @NORA - You are right about that, NORA. All of my mentees are extremely hot. I trained them, afterall. Even Craig007 is extremely hot, or so he tells me. Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap you are so welcome darlin.
I have just been praying so hard for these lads to get out of jail or hell, where ever they are. Razz
I would hate for all this lovely food we fixed up for them to go to waste.
They need to get here soon. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^BwaaaaHAHAHAHA!
Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sis, you never cook around here. Laughing

clapping clapping clapping

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and thanks everyone for congrats on our unexpected safari. Sorry to not only miss the lad's safari but now to even miss all the fun posts due to my real baiting nemesis - W-O-R-K Sad

@dsw:
Quote:
Don't you love it when they go safari themselves?
Yes Smile

@craig: Been a while...Well if you're up for 2 am weekday calls (yours) come on over to Skype Wink

@tuco:
Quote:
go to Helen Waite...
LMAO....well if they are making their own way to Tokare on that tro-tro they may be there already.

@DQ: thank you for that perfect call, you are splendid as caring, loving Mrs. Heidi P. I bet you fix an awesome goat BBQ with fried plantains Wink Hope you'll stick around...we love having parties at Jank's on White Volta when the moment is right..

Still no emails from anyone. Nancy's silence is a surprise, the lad can send 30-40 emails with no answer from my character. Maybe my ears are full of cotton, but it sounded in the recording that Robert is sending emails to someone on yahoo.com instead of gmail. Compentent lads are so hard to find! Sheesh! Maybe when SH comes back online we can do a 2am spelling bee call to Ghana?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He says he was feeling sleepy

ooookkkkaaayyyyy. A bit too much information, but I hope Sleepy enjoyed it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Slap and Sleepy! I love lads that just help you and are complete idiots to boot! Laughing

And as always, BFF DQ, wonderful phone work! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was right. No emails in Foster's box this morning. The idiotboi must have written it down wrong, or he tried to remember it at the cafe when he left the piece of paper he wrote it on at home. Sleepless and I also tried calling the two phone numbers, and there was no answer at either one. That's ok, though! Very Happy It means they spent another night away from home, and it's pretty obvious that they have no access to email or their cell phone up there in Tamale. No scamming for them! Very Happy

I don't know why Robert's phone in Accra was shut off. You would think he would show a bit more concern for the poor streded lads. Perhaps he is traveling up north to Tamale to retrieve his bois? One can only hope. Smile I really wanted to get Robert's email addy too, so we can straighten out this fine mess they have gotten themselves into.

I sent a heart-warming email to Nancy's email box. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Nancy,
We have been in touch with R0bert K@wadema about your problems in Tamale, and are very concerned.
We gave him my email address and he said he would find out what is going on with you and the security company man
and email us back so we can help you. He has not sent us an email yet. I think he has written down the email address wrong or
something. We tried calling him again last night, but his phone was not working or switched off! We tried many times!
I will try to you and him again today. Please turn on your cell phone if you can in Tamale so we can speak to you as well.
We are very very worried, and praying hard for you. We heard you were arrested!! Is this true? Why would they arrest you?
Where are you? How can we help you? We are frantically trying to do something to help you, but circumstances beyond
our control have prevented our attempts to reach you and do something, anything, to help you in your predicament.
Do not lose hope!! We will not rest until we find you and make sure you are safe and sound!
Praying for you,
Foster and friend, J@nk P0ehler
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We will not rest until we find you and make sure you are safe and sound!
ImageImageImageImageImage

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your safari!

I couldn't believe the name of the lad you sent; I think this is the same N4ncy I sent last year on a safari to Abidjan to visit my Dr character. If you want, you can name drop Dr J0hn Cl1ffton and see what she says Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That would be hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm praying for them too. clapping

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, OD. Very Happy If they suffer any bumps and bruises from this trip, I will be sure to recommend your Dr. Cl1fft0n to them. If this is the same Nancy, then it's no wonder Sleepy had such trouble convincing "her" to hit the road again. I have seen how awful you treat your pets. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Nancy is back. Ah, the drama Laughing

Quote:
My Dear Foster,
Its an unfortunate situation. Infact it's a long story but i will try to make it short. when we arrived the bigiza hotel as directed, Mr Mohammed whom you said we should contact, rather turned to be a different person to us. He emphatically stressed that he doesnt know us. So
we had to go print the last mail you sent and went back to show him if he will still deny the fact that he doesnt know you but to our greatest suprise we got arrested.
Finally we ended in the cell. We were lucked up for 4 days without food and water. Very fortunate for us again, the chief security officer sent his vice to meet us. He is the person who paid for our transportation to and fro. Right now we are in debt. We have to pay back the
expensis we incured but how are we going to do that.
Pls Foster, do what ever it may take to come and see us personally. We did not disclose our Identity for fear of this consignment. You have to see it your self and believe, We told them that we were nothing to you but the children of your friend because we said our late father was your friend so
we are only coming for a visit. We did not disclose anything to any body. It is very painfull that despite the situation we are facing, we are still being traumatised again this way. It has opened up old memories. We think of our lost perent and cry the more.
Nancy fell sick again and it is so difficult for us to get money for her treament.
The fact remains that we are suffering in the midst of plenty. The consignment is there but there is no way for us to claim it.
I cant explain why you dont want to come to accra.
You are the only person we trust and hope for. Do not disappoint us at this crucial moment. If you know you cant make it to accra , then tell us right away so that we will know from our hearts that there is no one out there to assist.
I have nothing to say than to wish you all the best and Gods protection and love.
kind regards
Nancy / Richard

Methinks the least we could do is offer to pay for the travel expenses...if Nancy can provide some receipts, an arrest record, whatever...
How much truth is there in Nancy's story? We shall see.
And yes, a PM to OD confirmed that this is the same Nancy Cool

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I wept when I read that email! My lads are out of jail, and home safe and sound! Thank God for that! Very Happy Now we just have to prove their story, and find out if Robert made the trip himself up there to bail them out. That would be three lads to Tamale. We will surely give them adequate compensation, if we get the proof of the arrests and receipts for the expenses. We are shocked and saddened by all this trauma they have been through. It's so funny that it's the same Nancy, OD. This one is a glutton for punishment. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This one is a glutton for punishment.

And always you find them... Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes, thank God that they are back in Accra. And safe. But with sweet Nancy being sick again and that pesky arrest record how can there be a future for her and F0ster? Richard really messed up in Tamale. Lets see if he is man enough to provide the necessary documentation for F0ster to clean up his little mess Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear Richard,

I am so saddened by your ordeal and your horrible treatment in Tamale. I do not understand how you let all this happen and did not contact me or Jank when we were worried sick about Nancy and you? We were just a short distance away and were in phone contact with someone called Robert who seemed entirely incapable of getting any word to us about your whereabouts despite of numerous phone calls.

Please tell me how Nancy is doing? I hope that you are taking good care of her as I hate to hear that she is sick again. How can anyone deny food, water or medical treatment to someone is beyond mind-boggling,
it is truly barbaric. How could you let that happen without a word of contact to me, I can not understand. And how could you be able to contact someone in Accra to come and find you when we were much closer to you and could've came in less than a day? So please explain that to me as I do not understand why all this happened.

Richard I will speak with you plainly as man to man. Over the time that I have known your sister I have made up my mind to marry her as she has all the qualities of a woman I desire and the most beautiful voice
on the phone. I have never proposed marriage to her but was hoping that she'd agree when we met in Tokare. And I am furious at you for allowing her to get arrested and now have a criminal record which will make it very difficult if not impossible for me to take Nancy back to America with me. So I need for you to explain to me exactly what transpired in Tamale, what were the charges given at your arrest, who was the arresting officer and which police station was involved. I would also have you scan and send me a copy of your arrest warrant right away so I can examine it in detail and see if anything can be done to have it expunged.

I will see that you are fully compensated for the travel expenses to Tamale, but first things first Richard, the arrest record needs to be taken care of immediately. I would have you send it to me by no later than
tomorrow. As for coming to Accra, I see there is no recourse but to have that done despite of a difficultly that it will cause to my own schedule.

So take care of my wife and make sure she is getting the proper medical treatment until I can be with her in person.

Regards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic