SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is not angry, just very disappointed in me..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this:

Reply To [email protected]
Sent: May 15, 2009 2:33:19 AM
To:

Good Day, I am Mr.Marvin Cheung Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer oftheHang Seng Bank Ltd.
I have a Secured business suggestion for you.

BeforetheU.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was withthe Iraqiforces and also business man made a numbered fixed depositfor 18 calendarmonths, with a value of Thirty million United StateDollars ($30,000,000.00)only in my branch. Upon maturity severalnotices was sent to him, even duringthe war early this year.

Again after thewar another notification was sent andstill no response came from him. Welater find out that Col. Hosam Hassanalong with his wife and onlydaughter had been killed during the war in a bombblast that hit theirhome.What bothers me most is that according to the lawsof my countryat the expiration 4 years the funds will revert to the ownershipof the HongKong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against thisbackdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as aforeigner to standas the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that you will beable to receivehis funds. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in allmattersconcerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to yournominatedbank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me,35% for youand 5% forany expenses incurred during the course of this operation.Should youbeinterested please send the information?s below:
1. Full names and Age...........................
2. Private phone number...................
3. Current residential address........

I will prefer you reach me on my private Email address below; Email:[email protected]
And finally after that I shall provide you with more details onthistransaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highlyappreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Marvin K.T Cheung

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

I wrote back saying I was interested, but a bit concerned since the return email addy was from a Southwestern US ISP, and not from where Marvin claims to be. I said I was worried, since I was told that this type of arrangement could indicate something dishonest.

Marvin was upset, and wrote to chide me for my terrible insult - the worst of his entire life! - to him. How could I be so ignorant to think a good family man with kids would try to scam me?

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from blu0-omc2-s20.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.95]) by bay0-imc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Sat, 16 May 2009 07:42:11 -0700
Received: from BLU118-W6 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 16 May 2009 07:41:44 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_613a9768-bf01-487f-a296-09d53cb18c5e_"
X-Originating-IP: [77.220.15.131]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: I am so disappointed from your last mail
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:41:45 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 May 2009 14:41:44.0896 (UTC) FILETIME=[6F31FC00:01C9D634]

--_613a9768-bf01-487f-a296-09d53cb18c5e_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sent: May 16, 2009 10:42:11 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your mail and noted the content.

I am so disappointed from your last mail which is a big insult to my personality.
Ever since I was born, I have never been insulted in this way before because I have been a gentle and a humble man who has always lived a fair life. My commitment to my job and fair dealings has earned me good image in my working place for 30years now. You are talking from ignorance, probably misled by the wrong people I am a family man with two kids and with a good reputation .

I am being insulted by your word SCAM in what I proposed to you which will benefit me and you. people might be involve in scam but it will be wrong for you to generalize issues and judge people from what others did in the past, but my proposal is for the benefit of both of us which is an opportunity given to me by God to give my family a better life in the future. If you are ready to assist as a partner in this transfer, I will like if your assurance is given in your next mail before I will give you more details of this transfer.

Warm Regards,
Marvin Cheung.

I'll now inform him that I'm convinced he's a man of integrity and it's time to let bygones be bygones.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sickening.

How dare you question this mans integrity. How very DARE you.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure to make yourself look like the bad one! "I'm so sorry I even fathomed that you were untruthful. I'm ashamed at how quickly I spoke." Things like that. Try to make him believe that you're vulnerable right now for some reason.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great response.

You've gotta respect the lad (OK, maybe not), normally bringing up something like that will cause a lad to backpedal and come up with some lame excuse as to why his ISP came up like that. Instead he never offered an excuse at all and went on the offensive, putting you in your place as a horrible human being for even thinking those things. I expect you will get some more goodness out of this lad that is sig-worthy.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, how is this? Anything I should add?

"Dear mr. Cheung

I do apologize to have offended you. As a widow I have to be very careful who to deal with and who to trust. I"m sure you understand this and would want your wife to be just as careful if you weren't around to make sure no one takes advantage of her. I guess i shouldn't always listen to what othr people tell me and should find out for myself first.

I see from the way you write that you are a good and respectable man. I am a good and respectable woman and would very much like the opportunty to make a profit and my house could use some remodeling.

please let me know how we can start over and I appreciate the opportunity you offer. Again I'm very sorry and must learn I sometimes can depend on the kindness of strangers.

regards

Mrs. Blanche Dubois
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's a good reply. He will be loving it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an extremely juicy reply, mate! I think you've got him hooked. (Less stank on the bait, maybe?) Razz
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so. I don't have much luck with engaging scammers. They don't seem to like me. Embarassed

I was afraid for a second he might get the "Kindness of strangers/Blanche Dubois" thing then realized I was being stupid. I could sign "Abraham Lincoln" or Adolph Hitler and they wouldn't have a clue who that was.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he might get the "Kindness of strangers/Blanche Dubois" thing

I got it, I think it's great. It adds that special touch to baiting that makes it art! I greatly enjoy reading the accounts of baiters that add those special hidden gems...

Easter Egg 2013
Spock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope so. I don't have much luck with engaging scammers. They don't seem to like me.

Ohhh.. this looks like a good start.... newbee here... actually, I've been doing this for quite some time, but just found this site. HAHA! must share my stuff....
ScammedOut: may the force be .... wait! prosper, or something like that...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job so far !!! :clapping: Looking forward to reading more Very Happy

The one thing that concerns me, and I did it myself starting out, is educating lads about their IP Addy or ISP pointing out where they are...

From what I've been told, most lads don't know about these things and will start to look up more info on that so they can try to hide where they are better...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree, Ivana. I shouldn't have done that. Not being the most computer savvy person, I was wondering how they hijacked private email addys.

Then I got this the other day. It's hard to believe someone would respond with the info requested, since this email is so amateurish, but people must be doing it.

Quote:
Dear Webmail account User,

This message is from System Administrator Webmail Account
Service team messaging center to all subscribers/webmail
users. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center due to an unusual activities identified in our
email system. We are deleting all unused Webmail Accounts.
to create space for new ones.

You are required to verify your webmail account by
confirming your Webmail identity. This will prevent your
Webmail account from been closed during this exercise.In
order to confirm your Web-Mail identity, you are to
provide the following data;

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and
correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may have to
close your account temporarily.We have been sending this
notice to all our email account owners and this is the
last notice/verification exercise.

Webmail System Administrator.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic