SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new try old scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wim Anker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello greetings from the andromeda nebula.
I recieved the following mail,any one want to have a go at it?

Attn Client: We have a job opening for the position of Accounts recievable officer. Wouldyou like to work from your home and get paid weekly? We are offering thisposition to all interested applicants. Please carefully read through.ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY is a well established Manufacturing Firm,thatdelivers high quality precision furnitures products to some of the largest and bestknown companies in far back Asia ,the Regions Of America and Rest of The world for along time.

You will find our high quality furnitures in the BEST products onthe market today. ABOUT US: About Our CompanyOur Vision, Values, Mission and Operating Principles have been developed toreflect not only our day-to-day work on our core business strategies,but alsoto guide us through the challenges and opportunities that come with globalexpansion and rapidly changing markets. Job Description Your primary task for now , as a representative of the company is to Coordinatepayments from customers and help us with the payment process.You are notinvolved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver theproduct to a customer.

After this has been done the customer has to pay forthe products but in most cases we make our clients prepay for orders or itemsthey order for . About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay throughCertified Checks or Money Orders drawn from the United State based on theamount involved. We have decided to open this new contract -to-hire job position for solvingthis problem.

Your First Primary task (Collection of Payments):

1. Receive payment from our Customers or Clients.

2. Cash Payment at your Bank or any cashing facilities near you.

3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices youwill be directed to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded by WesternUnion Money Transfer or Money Gram).

Transfer Charges will be deducted fromOur funds.Prospective Finance coordinators should forward their resume orinfos.below if interested:
1. Your Name:
2. Mailing Address:
3. City/State:
4. Zip Code:
5. Phone Number(s):
6. Sex
7. Marital Status
8. Age:
9. E-mail address:

A swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this email will be appreciated. Thanks For Your Checking to Apply with US.Kelvin Brown(Staffing and Recruiting Dept)ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY

[email protected]

let me know W Anker Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Wim Anker on Sat May 16, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't this go in, like, surplus?

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address in the OP is a legitimate address for Ashley Furniture Industries. It doesn't appear to be linked to the scam.

Also see this page http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Feedback/OnlineScam.aspx

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wim Anker, when you click to reply to that email, what is the reply to email address?

Please edit your first post and add the reply email address, along with the full headers from the email, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Planet Earth!
Can you quote the full email headers please. Ashley Furniture seem to be a legit business, although it's certainly a scam. Lads often misuse the names of real businesses.
This means that the email address you quoted is spoofed.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ashley Furniture is a legitimate US business; they cater to price conscious consumers in the US. The lad probably just pulled their name as a convenient one to make him seem legit.
Wim Anker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ patroller. im still using an Hmail account so im not yet ready to reply
any!! email. As im a novice i dont think im qualified to bait (yet gna gna)
If i misunderstood ur post ,please explain one is never to old to learn.
signin off Wim
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wim Anker, there's no need to actually reply to the lad, all you need to do is read his email and click the reply button to get his email address from the "to" field, then paste it here.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Wim Anker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what ur looking for: [email protected]

indeed a suspicious account from what i read in the letters posted
in the main site.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in other words, someone reading the email will see a genuine email address on the page, and will think the whole email is genuine, but the reply-to will direct replies to the scammer's email account.

Quote:
Shouldn't this go in, like, surplus?

no
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As im a novice i dont think im qualified to bait

Sure you are..and this is a good one to start with because (if you decide to become a premium member and get access to a safe drop box), you can get a nice fake check as a trophy.

Just tell them you are interested, ask questions to stall (Eater Univ. has a good tutorial), collect your check and have problems sending them the payment...several times. Then when they are good and frustrated, tell them your bank called you and the manager wants to talk to you. Oops, the check is bad..they need to send a new one. Rinse and repeat.

See how easy that was? Very Happy

ETA - is it okay if I apply for the job too?..I'm sure they will accept both of us.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic