SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppies to a good home.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally after several tries, I got a bite on one of my baits. This one is inside the U.S. ... California so the lad claims, and the I.P. address traces back to California.

I will be playing the part of Dick Crapps

and the lad will be playing the part of Clenton Sinnott

Code:
Received: from omr-m33.mx.aol.com ([64.12.143.145])
          by isp.att.net (frfwmxc05) with ESMTP
          id <20090502035322M05009qesje>; Sat, 2 May 2009 03:53:23 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [64.12.143.145]
Received: from imo-ma03.mx.aol.com (imo-ma03.mx.aol.com [64.12.78.138])
   by omr-m33.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n423rC6A027312;
   Fri, 1 May 2009 23:53:12 -0400
Received: from [email protected]
   by imo-ma03.mx.aol.com  (mail_out_v40_r1.5.) id r.bc6.43a6d14e (37175);
   Fri, 1 May 2009 23:53:09 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User ([41.189.0.46]) by cia-ma05.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILCIAMA052-913749fbc38f348; Fri, 01 May 2009 23:53:06 -0400
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject:  Adorable puppies for Adoption
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 04:57:43 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
   charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AOL-IP: 41.189.0.46
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Flag:YES

Quote:
Hello,

My name is Clenton Sinnott, I got your e-mail address from an email surfing marketing company with US chamber of commerce. My late Grandmawas a puppy breeder, she died about 6 month ago and she left 1 Female English Bulldog,1 Maltese and 1 Female Yorkshire Terrier before she pass a way. they are so adorable....but due to my bad Condition, my Condition does not permit me to take proper care of these little puppies, I love to take care of them myself but due to the problem i am facing so that is reason while i can't good care of my puppy the way i want, So i decide to look for someone, who is caring and lovingly parent who will take good care of them and will to adopt them from me, If you are interested in having one of them, Please contact me as soon as possible (and be specified with the puppy you want English Bulldog, Maltese and Yorkie) and I will email you with the full details on how to go about
adopting them Looking forward to your prompt e-mail! again.

Awaiting for your prompt response
Blessing to you and your family
Thanks
Clenton

Finally got a bite and I'm kinda new at this so feel free to throw out some ideas for the next move if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Quote:
Hello, and complements of the season to you and yours. My name is Richard Crapps but you can call me Dick. My son just lost his Terrier after it was tragically attacked by a larger dog. Your timing is perfect because I am currently seeking another replacement to end my son's mourning and suffering due to the loss of his beloved pet. Please send me more information on how we can go about obtaining the bitch.

Thanks,

Dick Crapps

Well, I sent that off and voila, I have got a nibble.

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for a your prompt response.so I only have one left and is female puppy available for adoption Name Riley,She is still very much available for adoption. she is 12 weeks old,This puppy health is %100 OK!, 1st shots, AKC registered,Baby is so animated and will keep you entertained for hours. She really had her own distinct personality.Loving and very affectionate personalities are standard with other animals. She is very affectionate and like to give kisses all the time. This Female pup presently weighs about 2.3lb so i live here in California (USA) with the baby and i really need a lovely home for my baby that is why am adopting her back to the state, I love to take care of them myself but due to the problem i am facing, so i don't have much money to take care of her the way i want that is while i am looking for god fairing person and i caring person that will take good care of my puppy the way i want.so if you are interested in having the puppy, i want you to get back to me with your full name,address,phone number including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby,do not reply me because is not that i did'nt have time to care take of her but i am only giving this puppy out due to my bad condition and i don't want something harmful to happen to the puppy .So she is priceless therefore she will be going for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your Full Name and Full Address including your Nearest Airport so that we proceed with the adoption process and also find out shipping cost,I want you to know that you are paying for the shipping cost.so get back to me asap so that we can finalish on the shipping cost
Best Regards.
Thanks

The lad wants a phone number and address. What kind of info would be best?
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking that I might say that I am headed to California and to prevent shipping charges, I will just pick up the puppy when I arrive. Do you think that would be a good start? Maybe even have the lad meet me somewhere?

Maybe I need a mentor.
Thanks!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you tell him that you are going to collect the pupy in person then chances are you will kill the bait. The scammer isn't in California, he is in Nigeria (Lagos to be exact) - IP 41.189.0.46.

Take a look at this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1348845&highlight=#1348845 , which dealt with a puppy scammer and you can probably get some ideas from there.

What you want to do is ask lots of questions, to delay the payment. And ask them one question at a time.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT ADVICE!

Thanks much for the information. I will try to drag this turd along and see what happens.

I should have traced all the I.p. addresses before making an assumption that this person was from Cali.
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I sent off an email earlier today while at lunch to buy myself a little time until I could get home from work.

Quote:
Hello Clenton.

What an adorable puppy. I don't know if I am going to get into trouble so I'll make it short. I am at work and we are not supposed to use company computers for personal use so I'll get the information to you as soon as I get home to a more secure location. I am out of town right now on business and I would rather not give out this personal information on a public business computer since I may be in trouble already for using this computer for personal email. Expect another email from me within the next 24 hours. I assure you I'll be able to take good care of the puppy. My son misses his very much and we need to expedite this process so that I can have peace once again. He is mourning his loss very much. I will speak with you soon.

Regards,

Dick Crapps

No reply but now I'm home from the business trip and here is what I sent just now:
Quote:

Okay, I'm home now. I'm glad to hear that the puppy's health is 100% okay. Animated pups are a plus. The last puppy we had was less than playful and I think my son would be very satisfied if the pup was a bit cheerful and keep him entertained. I'm not so sure about the kissing part as we try to keep my son from letting the dog lick him in the face since there are diseases that we have to worry about... and you know where a dog licks himself and then tries to 'spread the love' so to speak. What do you mean when you say you are adopting her back to the state? I don't understand. Are you turning the pup over to the state of California? That would be terrible. You know they euphanize the pups who are not given to a good home within a short month or so. I hope this is not what you mean. If that is the case then I won't waste your time any longer. I don't have any problems with paying the shipping costs but there is some information I need to know. First off, how do you plan to ship the puppy? What type of container do you usually use in a case like this? Lastly, I would like to see the AKC registration papers on the animal, so if you don't mind, please email me a copy. Right now my phone service is disconnected due to severe weather and I have been waiting for over two months for the telco to come out and repair the line. I look forward to your email with the paperwork on the puppy so that we can expedite this shipment.

Regards,

Dick Crapps

I'm trying to decide what address to give this person. There is a vacant house a couple doors down which has been vacant for the last 40 years. Would it be safe to use an address like that?

~~mike~~
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as a general rule, no.

remember, they don't have any puppies, and they certainly aren't going to send you anything, so why give them a real address?

try here to get yourself a plausible addy Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was using the same email address and I had changed the name for another bait. He is now no longer calling me Dick Crapps, instead the other fake name which is Rowan... Since he wants to go with that, I'll oblige.

Quote:
Hello Rowan ,

Thanks for the prompt response,still waiting for the information so that we can proceed on the shipment and to get back to you with the shipping cost of the puppy because it depend on your location..

hope to read from you asap
Thanks
God Bless
clenton

and So it goes. To cover up for the possible confusion I kinda spun it off like this!

Quote:
My son was so excited about this new puppy that he got on my computer and changed the email info to his name. My boy's name is Ian Rowan Crapps and My name, again is Richard, but you can call me Dick. Anyway, I apologize for missing that and I didn't send the information you requested, and neither did you send the information I requested. Let's try this again. I would like for you to send me a copy of the paperwork pertaining to the puppy. The reason I ask is that I live in a neighborhood which has certain guidelines that we have to go by if we are going to have pets. There are fees we have to pay if we are going to have a pet like this in the organizational community and must be registered with them before the animals are permitted into the neighborhood. Surely you can understand why I ask, since if I get the puppy, and they don't allow me to have it, it could put me out of a home, as well as the puppy. This means that they will revoke my homeownership via breech of contract and I will lose my condo and be evicted. If this happens then I cannot guarantee the welfare of the puppy.

I will need a copy of the registration papers as well as some other information. I am not allowed to have an animal that makes a doodoo (poop) over a certain size. I will need for you to take a picture of the animal's feces with a measuring stick near it so that I can show them the size of the waste that the dog will be leaving around. If it is over 1 lb. (one pound) I will have to pay a certain fee and if it is up to 5 lbs. then the fees will go up really high and I'll also have to walk around with a biohazard bag wherever I go.

So if you could get me an image of that, as well as the registration papers, I will be able to speed up this process in a timely manner.

Also, these forms I have to fill out are asking if the puppy has ever bitten anyone. If this is the case I will also need any court related documentation pertaining to that if there are any. This is just a minor stipulation that guarantees that the animal is not a repeat offender.

I hope you have a blessed day and Rowan and I are eager to have this little fella home with us.

Dick & Rowan Crapps
4769 Ferry Street, Suite 12
Huntsville, AL 35816
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he replies to that and actually sends me a picture of a steamy pile of dog hockey, I'm going to remind him that I've been informed that any animal shipped out of California will need to be vaccinated and tested (WITH PROOF) that the animal is not carrying the Swine Flu. This ought to be a stinger. Maybe I'll wait a few mails before I break into that sort of catastrophic news.

Stay tuned, it is going to get freaky.

EDIT: I get the feeling he isn't going to answer back... if so, it won't be tonight. I'm off to bed and we'll see what sorts of goodies tomorrow brings.
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Contrary to my beliefs, I thought I had lost this one. Well guess what...

Quote:
Hello Dick,

Thanks for conversation I really appreciate it,I will have the puppy ship along with her certified health certificate, vaccination and worming record, copy of USDA paper, AKC registration application for the puppy, its pedigree and your puppy's guarantee.also the airline ticket, an approved carrier with a soft, comfortable bed, health certificate from my vet, a puppy pack including sample food your pup has been eating, a tube of nutri-cal,I also include a special gift to your puppy from me.Everything you will need will be taped to the top of your puppy's carrier.I want you to confirm your shipping info below:

Dick & Rowan Crapps
4769 Ferry Street, Suite 12
Huntsville, AL 35816

So the shipping company(Vets/Pet Airline) told me that shipping of the puppy is $300 and $80For care/feeding the total amount is $380,All the papers will be coming with the puppy,I will be very happy if you can promise to update me with her picture every month.This baby is very good with registered/registrable (AKC, NKC,etc.), Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate Additional information, I will be looking forward to hear from you.less i forget let know where yu wat the puppy t be deliver to(home or airport)
Thank

I will get back to him when I get home for lunch.

Last edited by -419-MIKE on Tue May 05, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt he even noticed the name change Laughing only worry about that sort of detail if the lad asks Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.. should I have him deliver the puppy to the airport or to my home? I wonder which would be the most troublesome for him. Hell, he isn't going to do either apparently... so not to worry. I think I'm going to have to call him out because I can't have the puppy unless my homeowner's association approves of it first...

Here we go...
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frisky!

Quote:
Hi, Clenton!

Top of the morning to you. You're welcome and I'm glad you are extending such exquisite gifts along with my puppy. There's a slight problem, however, as it will do no good for you to ship the puppy to either place unless I can prove the things I have mentioned, beforehand. I have got to have some paperwork to show them or else I will be homeless.. please understand that I have to show them a stool sample with a measurement as well as any prior convictions if the puppy has bitten anyone. As I mentioned before, I need something to show them ...like registration papers. I live in a very expensive gated community where the homeowner's association has to approve of any new animals, equipment, additions... and hell, I can't even plant a flower without their permission.

You won't need to send all the extra equipment with the puppy. I already have a 5,000 dollar bed as well as a stockpile of food. Your gift to the puppy, however sentimental to you, is much appreciated and I will take care of the gift and give it to the puppy once he arrives. Before any of this can take place, however, I will HAVE to have him approved through my association. Maybe you could even go the extra step and go ahead and give me a paw print as well. Just stamp the critter's paw in some ink and place the paw on a piece of paper and send it to me via email. I will print it and send it on to the association along with the image of the stool sample placed beside a measuring stick. Let's not put the cart before the horse here. Once everything is approved, I will pick him up at the airport.

Thanks and God Bless!

~~Mr. Dick Ruinez Crapps~~

I sent that email to him and got to thinking... I don't want to draw attention away from his real goal here, so I figured I'd better mention it, so, I added a quick message afterwards to dangle the bait in front of the fish, so to speak.

Quote:
Hi Clenton,

I am obtaining the funds for the transfer of the puppy so please rush the paperwork that I need to have the puppy approved by my homeowner's association.

Thanks a Lot and we can't wait to get this little guy.

~~Dick~~
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to go ahead and toy around with the fake WU and fedex stuff. I once found a link on this forum somewhere, where someone had published their site with some fake forms and all you had to do is fill in the blanks right on the site. I have looked but can't find that site again. Could someone point me to the site where I can obtain these. Thanks a bunch.

I'm also open for some suggestions to try and get this lad really wasting some money when the time comes. I'm sure he's going to ignore any of my requests and start demanding payment anytime now...

~~Mike~~
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah... I think I may have lost this one. Either that or he is busy in between playing with my puppy and contemplating getting the paperwork together.... NOT!!!! He either blew it off or he's busy trying to figure out how to get some paperwork together, I'm sure. Maybe he has several victims who actually fell for it and doesn't have time just yet.

Anyway I thought I'd update him a bit.

Quote:
Hey Clenton.

I hope everything is going smoothly with the paperwork. I asked them if we had to have the registration papers, just to be sure, and they said that we didn't have to have the ORIGINAL papers. They told me a copy would work just fine as long as they could read it. The paw print would be a plus, but not totally necessary. They were firm about having a picture of the puppy's manure with a measuring instrument beside it. I would go and get one, myself, just to shut them up but, hey, I don't have a dog and nobody here in the association has one either except this one little old lady. I tried to follow her around with my camera and a ruler while she was walking her dog so I might get a snapshot of the puppy after it pinched off a good hefty loaf, but the old bitch had a shit bag and a shovel and immediately scooped it up. I look forward to hearing from you soon and I know you're probably busy trying to get the paperwork onto the computer. You could just scan a picture of the registration papers, as they said, that this would be sufficient. I will talk to you soon.

Dick and Rowan.
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this lad didn't respond, I took it upon myself to take it one step further:

Sent by me:

Quote:
Subject: MUGU!

LOL! You fucking douchebag mugu camel fuck your mother.

Ohhhh what a dirty bastard. He replied:

Quote:

LOL! You fucking douchebag mugu camel fuck your mother.ves for family and all your relative oloshi and you dey craze you wan buy something of $2000 you buy $380
May Thurder Strike your Family and may your family die in stroge death

IYA

Oh well.. looks like this bait is over, so I threw in the towel:

Quote:
Guess what MUGU! Your ass is in a sling, you dry humped, knotty headed, test tube baby. You have no idea who you have just fucked with, you cock craving mugu. I have pictures of you mugu. I have sent you a trojan and I have all the information on your hard drive. Gues what else...? Your internet cafe is about to be raided by the Government in Lagos. I hope you have fun in jail Mugu! They are coming to get you this month!

Adios MUGU!

Final results obtained from whois.afrinic.net.
Results:
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.189.0.0 - 41.189.31.255'

inetnum: 41.189.0.0 - 41.189.31.255
netname: SWIFTNG-20080925
descr: SWIFT NETWORKS LTD
admin-c: GO5-AFRINIC
tech-c: GO5-AFRINIC
org: ORG-SNL3-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: SWIFT-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation: ORG-SNL3-AFRINIC
org-name: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
org-type: LIR
address: 31 B Saka Tinubu Street
address: Victoria Island
address: Lagos, Nigeria
address: Lagos
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +234 1 4611320
admin-c: GO5-AFRINIC
tech-c: GO5-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-ref: SWIFT-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Gabriel Oyeyemi
address: Swift Networks Ltd.
31B Saka Tinubu Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Nigeria.
phone: +23417738138
fax-no: +23412700197
nic-hdl: GO5-AFRINIC

Have fun in JAIL you mugu thief bastard!
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last email:

Quote:
I never wanted your dog ... or anyone else's you dumb mugu. I can't wait as your computer has all the evidence and I have it all now and sent it to the Anti-Scam people in Lagos. They coming to get you mugu. You not understand? MUGU GOING TO JAIL!

MUGU IN JAIL MUGU MUGU MUGU MUGU oloshi VES!

-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI....

In my last email... in the CC line, I sent the same copy to ALL of the addresses at his ISP listed above in the whois section.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at your summary I see much more blue than red. That means that you were doing more work than your scammer--you should be making him do all the work.

Also, we don't believe in burning scammers--although the temptation is understandable, it is better not to teach them to recognize baiter tactics, and you actually do more damage by leaving them wondering what they did wrong when the money was so close...

References to jail won't scare your scammer for a second--he is operating under completely fake details, and is only one of many people using the cafe. The ISP reps you copied don't care--they know full well that scammers are using their service, but they make good money providing service to the cafes that scammers use, so they don't really care. Cafe raids are extremely rare as many of the cafe owners have bought off corrupt law enforcement anyway.

It's nice to see that you started finding a new angle other than the "I want your puppy for meat" approach that is commonly used. At this point I think some scammers are recognizing that as a "joker" approach.

If you slow things down a bit (one or two questions per email) and make small requests, you will drag the bait out longer and make the scammer do more work. Ask about what vaccinations the puppies have had--were they vaccinated for Henderson's disease? Your association requires that vaccination because there was an outbreak last year and the association was sued...You need the certificate of vaccination (a little easier for them to fake) for Henderson's. Or just start asking both legitimate and absurd questions--what vaccinations they got, what wormer they used (your vet wants to know), what food they are giving the dog, whether it has been trained to attack, what is its favorite color, does it like kids, has it been around cats, how about gerbils, as yours is loose in the house a lot. What about snakes? Will it get along with your boa constrictor and/or your alligator? Ask for a website for the shipping company--if it is a fake, it can be killed. If he piggybacks off a real site, you can "accidentally" pay the company directly instead of sending it WU as planned.

Then you can start hitting him up with the health form that has to be filled out and provided before you can buy the animal. It's not for you--it's a state requirement, association requirement, etc. You have filled out your 10 page portion of the form, you just need the seller to fill out his small part... you can make a form up if you plan to bait several puppy scammers, otherwise a few baiters already have puppy forms that can be used. If he is thoroughly hooked, you can make your more absurd demands.

With most scammers, you want to appear compliant and not too demanding. You need to start with miniscule demands, then slowly increase those demands, all the while appearing to be compliant, eager, and willing to pay. If you're frustrated waiting for an answer, just pick up some more scammers at the same time (search for free bulldog or free yorkie puppy ads and you can find yourself at least a dozen puppy scammers in less than 5 minutes, and you can use the same scripts/responses on all of them)--with more balls in play, you won't find yourself bored and waiting for one. You can even use the same scripts on all of them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I will heed your advice. I'm working on it and hope to have a little more patience in the future. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

~~mike~~
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

measuring the turds, ROFL Very Happy you can use that one again.

-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
measuring the turds, ROFL Very Happy you can use that one again.

Very Happy I was hoping to get to see what kind of 'shit' this assbag could come up with on that one.
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange....

Someone left me a voice message on my Baiter telephone number from www.k7.net (where you can get a free fax/voice message number). Anyway it was strange that the English speaking person left me a message for "clenton" which was the lad's name in this bait. I wonder if there's a connection.

Voice Message WAV file
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic