SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail With Custom Domain

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scorpio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, I've got a Google Apps account that I use for baiting. It's basically Gmail, but with my own domain, so the email address has '@example.com' in it instead of '@gmail.com'.

I have a limited number of user accounts I can give to fellow baiters to use. PM me if interested. I'm going to have to restrict it to users who have a reasonably well established reputation here in order to prevent misuse.

If this constitutes a breach of some forum rule I'm not aware of, I apologize in advance. I was too lazy to run a search.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what's the domain? mask or leet it if you wish.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good, I'd appreciate one if you please. Seymore.Butts or any variant thereof.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure dood, i'll take one if they're still goin - cant have too many tools in the arsenal.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Scorpio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so I'm all out of accounts to give away for this particular domain! I pick up a new domain for this sort of thing every now and then. Now that I know that my fellow baiters are very much interested in this, I'll announce new ones as they become available.

For those who got an account on this one, please pm me if you ever have questions or need an alias set up or anything (or a secretary at the same domain).
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do.. I still haven't really had time to test it, but I'll get around to that soon Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic