SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Off-topic from the above ones, Solomon E is back with a strange email, practically ignoring whatever has (not) been happening in the past 2 months, including all of Otterfan´s repeated requests, and our Ten Tee - form - instead he is expressing his deeply felt gratitude towards MM :
Quote:
Dear RandaII,

Please permit me here to express my heart felt gratitude to you and every MM staff

that stayed with in Prayers while i went through the unpleasent burial of my Late Pa

Like the words of my our elders here MAY OUR DAYS BE LONGER FROM DEATH..

I am only just returning to the city after a long lay-off,as i intend to rerigth things

for the better.
This time around it promises to be more actions less talks.As we intend to write

our names in the sands of time along side MM.

My warmest regards to JACK,tell him that i equally intend to send the DVD of my

late father burial to you guys,it may come handy someday in writing an African

script.

Once Again THANK YOU FOR BEING A TRUE FRIEND WHOSE VALUE IS BEYOND

MONEYTARY VALUE.

MY HEART FILL REGARDS TO YOU

Solomon

Well...if he wants...how about if I sent him just the same "Birds of Africa" script to now ? Twisted Evil

Please do not insist on him sending a DVD. For technie reasons, the p o box Solomon has used in the past (for sending over an unintentionally blank DVD with the high-res version of the MM-pamphlet his group has made) is not existing any more and I wouldn´t know how to explain it. He needs to do the Ten Tee anyway, to qualify for any payment.
So Plan A, I resend him the Ten Tee thing again. Plan B, the Birds assignment. Plan C, Craig threatens him with "closing down all Nigerian MM activities". Whatever will come of Plan A and B, C will happen anyway Laughing

EDOT Plan A for Solomon now Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Solomon and friends,

Thank you so much for keeping us informed, as your cross-continental friends and supporters, about the ongoings of life and work in Lagos, the center of Nigeria. We do feel with you.

Not forgetting an important aspect of work, where we are standing right now with you, dear Solomon, we urgently need you being photographed with you holding this 1oT-form in your hands in front of your chest, clearly visible. Hold it the way it is described in front of your chest.

There are no thumb prints necessary. This is just the field where to put your fingers when holding it to be photographed with your ID code. It is a standard form.

Your own M00seknuckle Employee Security Badge (for to hang around your head) will be made out of this photograph you provide. This is the main reason of us asking for this security photograph because we wish to enable you to represent you as a M00seknuckle representative to hotel owners, officials, agencies, and photographers.

Expecting your photograph showing you holding this email attachment (1oT-form) as soon as possible.

Best wishes, and a happy weekend!

Regards, RandaII

Now come on...10 people have done that...you and your team don´t want to feel left out, do you?

EDIT Again, forgot to understand how this might read to a new member, how sarcastic etc. Yes it does. I simply take this "my father died, I was at his burial" (for many weeks) as yet another cheap lad excuse to apologize for inactivity, for trying out other more profitable looking scams (than scamming MM), for working with other characters, and this "I have come back to you my friedn after a long period of woe" as also just another way of arousing our sympathy and getting through to our wallet. Of course, I cannot prove the opposite, the above email is just one more in the surely many thousands of absolutely similar instances where a lad excuses laziness and inactivity to us (a potentially paying victim) with "hospital", "mama died" and "my child was sick".
I don´t trust scammers. That´s why I get a big chuckle out of the idea of asking him to pose with an "idiot" sign just the minute after he sent me (his "friend") the sob story of the father´s burial.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bird artwork from ThankGod arrived Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=164136

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat is indeed blushing today, from this email sent 2 days ago! Laughing
Quote:
from Fav0ur M1ke
to Pat Ck0kin
date Fri, May 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM
subject A MASSAGE TO A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL LIKE YOU.

Dear Pat,
I recieved your mail with joy and happiness. "You are such a nice loving adorable, sweet, caring, cool and soft person, please don"t blush, it was sent to you by somebody special.I just wanted you to read it and reply me, understandable man MIKE.
I just don't know what I said to encourage this boi! I guess he liked my folksy talk about the parade and the weird pic I sent him. Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

Love might be in the air. Is it possible to borrow company funds for a trip to Agadez, where MIKE's name (Is Mike really S0l0m0n? or his oga?) Confused I really believe that Pat and MIKE can write their names in the sands of time up there. Smile

Thankg0d's drawings are great! Nice job, Frumpy. Very Happy The longer he stays on board the M00siechuckle wagon, the more I like him. I don't want to get too fond of him though, Frumpy. We need to send him on another major painful quest, so I don't forget he's a lowlife scammer. Every single one of these knuckleheads is trying to steal money from our company and trying to bend the rules to get to the cash without doing much or any work at all. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir,

Good day, i want to inform you that i have sent he assignment i was ask to do to Mr.Randall Oldman.

I thought i should let you know about it

I am waiting for your comments on my work.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,
Mr.Th4nkG0d Obinna Ofoekwe

Comments on his work! BHUAHAHAHHA!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, Craig! ThankG0d is a very nice pet. Give him a nice pat on the head, and scratch him behind the ears, and he'll do anything for us! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,
Thanks for your mails, By the grace of God i am assuring you that as long as i am concern as the Nigerian team leader, we have been given series of assignments in m00s3knuckl3 and even asked us to sponsor them with our own money and we have never and will never fail.
My pledge is that you will get whatever result you expected from us at any given time, if para venture that there would be any atom of delay that may crop up in due course i mus,nt hesitate to keep you in tune.
I on behalf of all my colleagues here wellcome you in the name of the Lord may your tenure bring in more light and upliftment to the company and we pray for God,s own enablement. leadership of men might be difficult atimes but if we invite God he will lessen the burdens but do,nt forget sir, that uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
Bye for now and i will do exactly whatever you want me to do.
Sincerely you,rs John.

That's what I like to hear! Laughing

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Very Happy @ Craig, can you please leet the more sensitive details (TG´s and the company´s name) ?

@ Slaphappy, what do you have in mind? I was thinking of Prudential...but this would surely burn him and should be left for the end.

Can we try to arrange a meeting in Togo? That´s even nearer to Accra !

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great response out of Joink there, Craig. Very Happy But, don't believe anything coming out of his mouth. He's got way more bullsh1t than even you do! Wink

@Frumpy- Togo for TG? He's a small boi, but I think he could manage that. We'll talk about the nice town we'll try to get him to visit. Maybe he could go up north and scout the place as a venue for one of our shows. I'm thinking pics of the bush here, and maybe some real life bird shots, too. This bird-Olympics thing is sweeping across Africa, and the merchandise will be hot, hot, hot! We'll have to do a bit of bird research of Northern Togo on our own first so we can give him an idea of what we are looking for, but it might be fun and educational for the members here.
And what's a safari without knowledge and fun? Very Happy

For MIKE, I'm thinking of Pat helping him to circumvent the security requirements of M00sechuckle and meeting him with his startup cash somewhere. I hope he has the cash to make it to Niger. Sometimes love makes you do some crazy things, you know? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
David Kewell

Sir,

Let me start with a brief introduction of myself,i am D4r1ingt0n 0nu1gb0 a m00s3knuckl3 representative from Eastern Nigeria.I am the one you called, that told you about our program with Jack before his sudden death.

We are planning to organize a beauty pageant for higher institution,college of education,and polytechnics in Nigeria to recruit models for the company and use it to lunch into the Nigeria modeling world.

Mr Jack was very passionate and optimistic that this venture will rejuvenate his will to take over West Africa with this beauty pageant and invest into a fertile soil that will yield seed in nearest future.That is why i was so curious to know his way about and conform his death.I am trusting you as the New Vice President to accomplish the vision and mission of Mr. Jack concerning this beauty pageant.

Leadership is the wise use of power. Power is the capacity to translate intention into reality and sustain it.

Thanks in Anticipation

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. Right. M00seknuckle...still exists. Darl1ngton called Wayne the other day, thinking his vboice be Jack´s successor/secretary. I haven´t even replied to Thankgod the artist , now the proverbial hay may be too wet.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from F@vour Mike
to P@t Cr0kin
date Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM
subject TO ANGEL

Dear,
Angel how is life overthere i hope things are fine with you if so thanks be to God.try and reply Mike.

Angel, now, is it? Embarassed Embarassed Laughing
Pat has got to get on the phone with this boi soon. Pat's starting to tingle. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ^^

Thankgod, in the meantime, has sent me 5 long emails, asking for the state of things. Well he does not know how BIG the MM hierarchy is, and how lazy I was in the past week replying emails. Here´s his latest one, and my reply.
Quote:
Relief me

Hello Mr.R O,

For long now i have been writing to you to know the situation of things since i sent the assignment i was told to do.

I am a little bit confuse, for not hearing from you, please can you relief me by telling me what is actually going on.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod O O

Here is Randy´s relief (ugh!) :
Quote:
Dear Thankgod,

Thanks for your work and your numerous emails.
I have left it to Mr. B0sh to decide, since the original campaign idea was from him. After an exhausting trip across Europe, he just returned home, working himself through the pile of emails, submissions and photographs that has accumulated over the past week.
I´m sure you can expect good news from him very soon.
From what I have seen on his desk, your submissions are far above average and are very likely to be considered as entries.
I am also going to talk to him in a few hours, trying to ention your favorably.

Regards, R

It´s not even a lie, is it, Mister X? Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I know this isn't quite up to Cachuma, DQ, or Titania's lovelad standards, but it really creeped me out writing stuff like this. Next time, maybe I should think of baseball while I'm typing this crap. It's for a good cause anyway, so I shouldn't be too embarrassed by my pathetic attempts. I want to meet Mike on a Survival Safari when I get back from little break. Smile
Quote:
from P@tricia Cr0kin
to Favour Mike
date Fri, May 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM
subject Re: TO ANGEL

Dear Mike,
I've been blushing and feeling tingly all over my body from your letters. Nobody has ever called me Angel, nice loving adorable, sweet, caring, cool and soft before. My hands have been sweating at the keyboard, just thinking about writing you back. I get rushes of warmth everytime I run across your name in my email box, if you want to know the truth. I'm not sure if i'm going to be able to control my emotions regarding you from now on. You have certainly fully captured my attentions! I think I'd like to explore the real you, every inch of you, if you catch my drift. And I'd like to hear more about how wonderful I am again, as you caress me so softly with your words of love.
Can you give me your phone number to call you? I may not be able to talk to you over the this coming week, as I am going on my annual Survival Trip. I'm traveling into the wild wilderness in a canoe, carrying only a fishing pole and a knife. Some years work out well, where I eat well and stay dry. Other years, the fish don't bite, I lose weight, it rains, and the bears come into the camp at night and look any food, including me, to eat. That's what the 13 inch bowie knife is for. A Survivor Trip really is a lot of fun, Mike. I'd like to do one in Africa someday. Do you think that kind of excitement would turn you on as much as it does me? My female juices really get flowing when I'm on Survival Trip. It would be nice to have a man around to share my excitement with!
I'll send you an email or call you next weekend if I get back alive, Mike. Wish me luck!
Hot Regards,
Pat
Smile

EDIT: Another prospect? Hmm..will he drop his script?

Quote:
Greetings from Me To You!

I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.The purpose of me contacting you is because you live in foreign country and I can not do this on my own because of my position and status in goverment.When you reply to this message, I will send you the full details and more informations about myself and the funds.I will introduce myself properly once I receive your email indicating your interest because I want to maintain utmost discretion in this affair.

My personal email is : [email protected] OR [email protected]

Thank you & God Bless,

Best Regards,

(Senator)Dr. Ub@ O. Ub@
-----
from Patricia Crokin
to Ub@ O Ub@
cc R@ndy Oldm@n
date Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:25 AM
subject Re: EMAIL ME ASAP....

Dear Senator Dr. Ub@ O. Ub@,

Moosechuckle is not in the Funds business. We are in the modeling business, and looking for agents to represent our company, and new models for these agents to represent them to our prospective customers.
There is big money to be made in this business, so please consider applying to work for us, and bring some nice models with you as well. We need applications filled out for each prospective agent or model sent to us, to consider you for employment with us.

In case you agree to working with us, we would like to send you the $7000 PLUS the agents´ fee, a minimum of $10,000 PER submitted model.

For every model that you manage to win for us you get an additional agent´s fee of $10,000 on top of your $7,000.

For tax reasons, we have no other option than FULL PAYMENT all at once, in cash.

So how many models can you recommend? Male or female, we would need one photograph each in full standing, with neutral face expression.

When we receive your positive answer and the application, you should receive the money ($7,000) at the next Moosechuckle event the same day.
I have attached our Agent/Model Application for you to fill out to become one of our team, and start your career in the Modeling industry.
Please fill it out, and return it to us ASAP.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you. Have you seen our website address?

<snip>

Warmest regards,

P@t Cr0kin
Executive Secretary
Moosechuckle Modeling, LLC.

CC: R@ndall Oldm@n

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TG
Quote:
Dear Mr.R O

Thank you for your message, i can say now i am a little bit relief, still waiting to hear the final decision from Mr.B0sh.

I also thank you Earnestly for all your support to see i am well admitted into your modelling industry.

Sir i am counting on you as my mentor, i know you will try your possible best and see that you help me out, i own you a lot if you do that for me.

Your word to me some time ago is what is still keep me going,i really appreciate you sir.

I am waiting to hear from you and Mr.B0sh's final decision.

May God continue to favor you the way you are doing to me.

Have a very bright day ahead.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod O O.

@ Mister X - how about doing the finches in colour - or how about doing some namedropping of a Togolese art show & sponsor meeting Randy just happens to be not too long from now ?

In my dreams I see him with a 1x1,50 metre version of the finches standing at a busy road in Lomé waiting for a bus to come...

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. TG,

Sorry for the late responce from my side.
I have reviewd your 3 sended bird drawings very carefuly.
And sended them also to the customer, have discussed
with them over the phone for quite some time.

All the 3 drawings are from an good art drawing quality.
The customer did find (in his eyes) the 3 chaffinch were the best.
After seeing your work he want to use this drawing aswell to add
on a poster for the advertising campaign.
His request to you is that if it is posible to get a new drawing from the
3 chaffinch birs subject in a format of let say 1 by 1,5 mtr (poster format)

Also he would like to invite you to the Sponsor Party that will be in T0g0.
It would be a nice idea to give him in person that poster drawing to the customer.
Also is it good for your personal buisness to meet many off his clients,
your never know if it brings you more work after the have seen the poster.

Wait for your replay if your in for this new assignment.

Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finaly the email from JohnK
Quote:

Sir,
Sorry for the delay, i was trying to see if i can get the best as i always believe in the best,
So far, i hereby send the top in the air is sun bird, to the left is dove while to the right is parrot,
Wishing you the best of the day.
John

Quote:

--- On Fri, 5/15/09, N3LS0N UCH3 <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: document
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 9:47 AM

fbghng

Now iam wondering who N3ls0n Uch3 is..??

My reply to J0hnK email.

Quote:

Thanks for the reply John.

But for some reason i cant see the attached bird pictures/drawings to this email.

Please can you send me them in the replay mail again.

Thanks,

J0hn B0sh

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is a top-motivated energy bunny :
Quote:
Subject: I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED SIR!
chlg0rzlrlm Iaurence <[email protected]>

*Their sir! I am highly interested in the modelling agent business. But, I
don't know the Jack of a person you recommended to me for details. I don't
have any of his contact addresses nether do I have come across him in any
way before. So, could you please, send to me any of his contact medium. I
would be glad to get to him.
Again, you haven't written me in respect to my last mail to you. I really
need your website and, or , your phone number. I am really out for this
business. Besides, I have gone too far for a stop now, so the ball is now on
your court. Kick it well sir, please.
Thanks as much and God bless!
My phone number:** o8o6017758o*

"Kick it well, Sir!", is this a football metaphor or more of an adult themed one Question

@ Mister X, I can´t find JohnK´s artwork either. Here´s what he sent to me 12 hours ago : Sad
Quote:
Sir,
I have send in the drawn Nigerian birds, the dove, parrot and sun bird, to John B0sh box.
Randall, please what is the hope of us the Nigerian office with m00seknuckle/
My team men and women are begining to complain and i don,t know how to explain the way forward or our future in the company.
Please keep me in tune, Our office and all other things are at stake what do we do/
John

His team does do nothing but complain, does it?
To answer his question, his idiocy is holding up all our staff, too, our customers have complained twice, too, I am having a hard time keeping them interested (well, he shouldn´t know that before the artowrk arrives Wink ).
IF he does the drawings, wouldn´t he be great to be invited over to the to-be-found "Lomé mall art show", too? Otherwise, I suggest "the insurance" starts to process his payment, to be collected in Not-Lagos, and at the same time, to give somebody else from the team the chance to be efficient, the MM payment (due on July 1st) to be collected in Abuja?

@ Slaphappy, we could try to give Mike, his associate, more than 1 reason to come over to Lomé. I can´t understand what Pat would do in Agadez, of all places Wink

If JohnK continues to make problems (so far, he has been extremely hard-working Smile ), couldn´t "John Merri0t" the boss complain about his associate Mike, who after all is our employee, romancing the MM payment secretary Pat?

Oooo lots of twists and problems to come Very Happy

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And this morning i got the drawing from J0hnK
It was good that he did send to Frumpy the mail with the explenation what birds where drawed...

Quote:

John,
I am sorry sir, i did,nt know the diagram was not forwarded but i have reconciled it now.
Cheers and God blessings.
John

My short replay to J0hnK, to give us time to think how further with J0hnK
Quote:

Good Morning John,

Just letting you know that I have recieved the draving in a good order.

We will discuse and examinate this drawing with the customer.

You will hear from us soonest.

Best regards,
J0hn B

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Massage back from Mr. TG, as usual he starts to ask about payment..
@Frumpy: Time that we somehow bring in the $$ payments for him.

Quote:

Dear Mr.B0sh,

Thanks for getting back to me and for appreciating my work, i feel happy to hear your comments about my work.

For the next assignment that you are asking from me,

As you and i know too well that even a lay man need to be giving his first wages for his work or job well done.

You should also know that i am doing all this with money and been a young man who is working hard to his success i need to be supported with some little money to enable me to bring out a good work.

I hope you understand my point.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Mr.Th4nkG0d ObInn4 Of03kw3

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I just happen to be in exhausing negotiations with a leader of a world-famous Australian art gallery - you might know him Very Happy oh surely you do! It´s a real Nasty Gallery Wink
The only problem is I can´t make up my mind for a good place to have our Pentecost Art Show in Lomé to take take place. Lome does not seem to have a mall.
Plan A is to meet the lad there - best with a redone bigger 1 x 1,50 m artwork. Plan B is Prudential, requiring a form. Maybe I should not waste time and send him the form right now. Since SlapHappy is away soon, I´ll send it as Pat Smile so Randy can have some good tips and stories for him tonight but no more work.
He has not said no to a larger artwork so there might be a chance for it Smile

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My replay to J0hnK:

Quote:

Hello John,

I had a video conference this afternoon with the customer, and here below are his
finding about the art drawing work you did send in.

Also we both noticed that you somehow did not exectly what was ask in the instructions.
Didn´t we ask for 3x A4-sized bird drawings, rather than the "3 in one A4 picture" you
did send in the previous mail?

The customer was not satisfied... too "clinic", too static, no expression...
The birds do not fly, they do not appear to be lightweighted.
More power, more expression next time!
He want to let the sporters think when using his sportswear the will
get the feeling to fly in no time to the gold medals.

We need more pride! More strength!
Mister K, don´t you love your country?
Don´t you want to represent your wildlife to international sponsors?

Remember, Mister K, you can´t judge a book by its cover but it´s the
first impression that counts.
The first impression of Africa, as it will be seen on sportswear!
The logo must reflect it! Aren´t you a winner? Aren´t African men winners?"

Your must have a lucky angel on your shoulder John, becouse even that you did not do
what he did ask in those instructions.
The costumer still has faith in your capable to gave you another change.
Iam sure John that you will grab this change with both hands to not disappoint him again
with your drawing of the parrot bird.

He want you to draw the parrot in on a poster format off 1 by 1,5 mtr in full colours.
He is thinking that the natural colours of a parrot, expresses the need for those sporters
to work hard for there country colours and to gain the golden medal at the end as the ultimate reward.

I almost forgot to mention that so round end off May (precise date will be mailed to you later) there will
be an international party show been giving somewhere around the city Togo.
That party show will the new sportswear line revelation by the costumors company to the whole
modeling/modedesign world...
The plan is to handover by the winner to the customer the winning logo poster at the start off that party show..
In front off the complete mode world press, the logo winner will be famous.

I asume, knowing this all that you have much work to do with delivering the ask poster in time to the show.

GoodLuck and best wishiss to you.

J0hn B0sh.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great email to John, MisterX. Very Happy Very highly motivational! That should get that "winner" going to beat his competition.

Good luck guys with the lads, and I'll see ya next week. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Randy was not lazy either Very Happy [SlapHappy, do enjoy your baiting!]

After a long night out with our Nurse Nasty (and a terribly high bill of broken champagne bottles and crashed go-karts, I´ll spare you the details!), we have managed the following scoop :
Quote:
Subject : Good news - meeting with you next weekend !!

Dear John,

I have just received confirmation that my VISA can be issued as planned.

I´ll be in Lomé the next weekend, meeting representatives of an art gallery.

I´d like to use this opportunity to speak on your behalf, and also to deliver you your whole agent´s salary for the year of 2009.

Please meet me at the Gr4nd M4rche there. I´ll be meeting a few investors and some other applicants in the hotel on Saturday, May 23rd, and I would like you to be present and guide me if they are suitable for M00seknuckle.

I also wish to extend this invitation to Mike F O, whom you´ll be emailing with the good news yourself if you don´t mind. I´m up to my head in preparations, since my VISA was so speedily processed.

I consider this a fantastic opportunity to give you and your team (represented) by you not only your agent´s salary, plus the appropriate amount for Mike and Chris but also the promised salary for you to forward to the various members and models constituing your team.

Surely you have heart of xxxx before (http://xxxxx)[Terribly secret art bait site by NN available to all Premium Members oooooo]. I´m also hoping to meet promising African artists there. I´m counting on your assistance.
As our long-time M00seknuckle member, you have the priviledge to help us building up the African office of M00eknuckle right at the coming weekend!

Yours friend, RandaII

The plan is to spoil TG´s Pentecost days Twisted Evil we have already spoiled his Easter, hanging around stranded in Tamale !

OK Very Happy sent to John and also to Thankgod, with slight modifications! Very Happy

EDIT The different paragraph in the version sent to ThankGod is :
Quote:
I consider this a fantastic opportunity to give you and your team (represented) by you not only your agent´s salary ($ 7000 a quarter), plus I trust you so much that I would like to give you the full payment for 2009, constituing of four quarters, totalling up to $ 28.000), plus a lump payment of $ 7.500 for the artwork you are discussing with Mr. B0sh to prepare for or customer.

The rest is the same, just changed the "Nigieria" and "team" references to "Ghana" and "artwork".

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the boys reply.
Thankgod
Quote:
Dear Mr.R O,

I was very happy when i manage to check my mail box and saw your message that you sent to me.

I would have wish to be there at Lome, at least to meet with you, but it is unfortunate that i can't make it due to my health condition.

I was admitted at hospital last Saturday evening, i fainted while entering a taxi to go and meet a friend who called me later that day to come over for an vital discussion on his coming music launching that we be holding next month.

According to the doctor who is attending to me he said the reason of the sudden fainting is because of over stress and lack of good rest, he recommended that i have a 2weeks bed rest, so that i will recover.

Though i am getting my self now, i was place on drip for a week.

But i begged him to give me access to make use of lab top while in the hospital so that i will be hearing and communicating to my business associates, which he agreed but on a strict warning that i don't have to be on it for a long time, maximum 1hour.

I feel bad when i got your mail knowing that i can't make it to Lome to meet and assist you on the business at hand.

I hope you will not be disappointed to hear all of this, it is not my fault, but i can't help it.

You don't have to blame me for over stressing my self, you know as a young man who is working hard to achieve the best out of life i need to be working my finger to the bone to achieve the best.

For giving me my agent salary fees and for the payment of the artwork i have discuss with Mr.B0sh to prepare for your customer, i know you can still find another means to let the money reach me, may be sending it through Western union or Money gram, using my name as the receiver.

All i know is that i will never let you and the industry down i will continue to do my best for the industry,i feel happy when i read through your message were you stated that you trust me, i really appreciate that recommendation, and i must surely live up to your expectation of me, by the grace of almighty God.

Please dear good friend and mentor, i believe you know how to help me out.

I wish you a journey mercy on your arrival to Lome, our good loving lord will always be with you all through your stay at Lome.

I will appreciate if you will update me on the event,if there is any thing you think i can contribute by mailing you please don't hesitate to let me know of it.

I see you as my mentor, because you are the one who is clearing the way for me in the modeling industry and also your support and encouragement is what i will never forget.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Have a good day ahead, and always pray for me.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod O O

Well...usual scam lies and alibis are interweaved what I interpret as "My oga does not give me money for another trip and I highly regret that.".

We need to do something for him! Can´t we meet him in Kumasi the week after?

Westy is right out, says our contract. I feel Mr. B0sh will now heavily insist on colour artwork, wouldn´t he? Wink I´ll leave it up to you what to write Smile

JohnK, however, shows that 6 months with M00seknuckle can´t be wrong, and only demands an address.
Quote:
I AM HAPPY NOW

Randall,
Thank you very much for all that you have been doing for me, it gives me joy knowing fully well that you have been so wonderful, right from the first day i read your mail, your encouragement is the only thing that had been keeping me up to this date with m00seknuckle. thank you i repeat for being there for me i will ever live to show my gratitude.
Now can you please send down to me the address and exact place you would want me to meet with you. i have seen the invitation but i have to be actual and move on time to avoid the Pedjari experience.
Thanks once more sir, while i hope to read from you now.
John on behalf of the Nigerian team.

Haha - he still thinks he missed (missed!) the S1mba Bus Very Happy. We´ll prevent that this time!!

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The replay of J0hnK on my short mail..

Quote:

Sir,
I am sorry i will surely do what you said and get back to you within the next few days.
John

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic