SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey! I love you for you, the most important thing is love and understand betweet us, However I wish to let you that elders of my family is meeting tonight regards to our marriage, honey indeed i am so exited to see our dreams comeing through. my love never mind ok about your ear problem,indeed i love you so much honey, please be not disturbed ok, i love you for whom you are, honey not because any material thing nor because of your wealth. deep kiss and hug from me, more so i have told ever member about gifts you are bringing my love kindly do not disappoint me ok. Byeeeeeeeeeee. wish you love.

Shocked I never popped up the question of marriage!What is this ladette thinking?First she wanted 200 $ to her malaria and when it didn´t work,she decided to get the whole crap.

Fortune hunter

And what this bitch is doing,give her seft to totally stranger after 2 weeks emailing,I don´t believe this....

Rolling Eyes

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Laughing You know that I´d love to call you,but I can´t use normal phone.
I really wish that could be possible,it´s making my normal life quite difficult.
Only phone I can use is a text phone,all my friends knows that,so do you.
You don´t have to worry sweetie,I´m okay.
In ordinary life I have to be extra carefull,cos of traffick and with things which are so normal
to you and other people who can hear.
I don´t blame you when you ask me to call you,but it´s not possible to me,in fact
I´m blaming my self cos of this handicap.
I just don´t know what to say,just hope you accept me the way I am.

Michel
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.05.2009 is close Twisted Evil

Quote:
This is a city of love,specially in spring,the leafs are small in trees,I was walking
through Tuilers Park,when I came to hotel.
Frech people are little strange,even they can speak English,they don´t,only when they have to.
There is allways their own language first.
I think this could be a perfect town to us to come,what do you think baby?

When I´m with you there in Accra,please don´t wonder if I´m tired,this travelling is hard sometimes.
So,I believe I can sleep enough there,if you let me sleep...lol...

Michel

Quote:
Honey!! thank you for the mail, indeed it's settles my doubts, now i can go to bed and sleep, however i can't wait to meet you here very soon, i love you so much my love and hope to proof it as soon as you arrive here, my love all is set and every one in my family is waiting for your arrival with high expectation, more so my mum sends her regards. hope to be with you soon in Accra Ghana. Deep kiss and hug from your lovely wife.

Obviously she don´t check flights...
On baiters lads can trust Very Happy

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s a long drop to come down from that point....
but it´s happening very fast...and it´s going to be fatal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:
Thank you my lovely husband, honey i lovey you so much and will do anything in life to be with you, my husband indeed i am so happy with you. Yes regards to the gifts, i do appreciate all but you have forgetting one thing mobal phones for the elders of my family, honey!! youknow Africans value gifts so much, therefore i want you to penetrate into my elders heart so that they will give us all there blessing as we get married, i love you so much and am praying for you everyday hope to meet you here in Ghana in fwe days kiss and hug from your wife byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can be a killer,raper,abuser,so how can she say this....
Quote:
indeed i am so happy with you

Greedy bitch.....soon you will know who is bad.... Twisted Evil

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some sort of kinky stuff?

Quote:
i do appreciate all but you have forgetting one thing mobal phones for the elders of my family, honey!! youknow Africans value gifts so much, therefore i want you to penetrate into my elders heart

Details on a post card to the Marquis de Sade.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s "kinky stuff",bitch is so exiting of my coming,can´t even breath...
Maybe she ment this Laughing

Quote:
i want you to penetrate into me

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not so huge safari,just tiny Twisted Evil

Quote:
Honey, indeed am so exited to see our dream come througt, honey i am so greatful to God for bringimg us together as one. Honey everything is set, My sweet heart, thank you for the gifts also may i once again know your time of depature from France and your arrival time here in Ghana, honey i will not like to let you wounder around looking for me because kotoka air port is a big place, therefore my uncle has made an arrangement with the Cheif immigration officer at kotoka international air port, so upon your arrival an immigration officer will approich you and take you to the car park where i will be waiting with the driver to proceed to your hotel. Honey i am so happy indeed, i love you so much, can't wait to kiss you for real bye.Love for evey Charity

Quote:
Twisted Evil upon your arrival an immigration officer will approich you and take you to the car park where i will be waiting

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell RATS big ugly black RATS

Did you tell her you always travel with your personal security team?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of cource and I have a privit jet,but this time I´m humble and travel with
common people Razz

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A man of your standing will have his ambassador to greet him on arrival.

You may have deigned to travel ona scheduled flight, but you do have standards!

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miniature safari
The end is near.... Shocked

Quote:

WELCOME IN MY LIFE MY DARLING HUSBAND:‏
Lähettäjä:
Lähetetty: 15. toukokuuta 2009 2:36:23
Vast.ott.:
My dear husband, thank you for all the information given to me so far, honey i love you and am so exited to see our dream come through, my love you are highly welcome in my life, i love you so much, My sweet heart the former arrangement has change, my family decided that since am getting married soon i should not be out side at that time 2.15am, therefore i am sending my house help with uncle victor to pick you from the airport to the hotel, however i will be in the hotel first thing in the morining, after taking brake fast with you together we will proceed to my huncles house to meet my family, i am very sorry for the changes, however you are welcome again in my life. Honey you can also give them the gifts as well, i love you and i need you so much. Deep kiss and strong big kiss..

Hit the road Uncle Victor....
Yes please,mix the entire family to this Twisted Evil
Quote:
uncle victor to pick you from the airport to the hotel

Pale faces I believe,next "future" husband will be in troubles before anything is even started.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:
hello why why do you lie to me? Tell me

Any ideas what will be Michel´s explanation,suggestions will be taken Laughing Laughing

Am I this bad??

Thank you God!

Last edited by MayDay on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PP can you change your plans and take your private jet to another airport and stay at some very secure hotel.

Invite the whole family to meet you there for the Wedding Planning.

Google can find good places, even if the translation service is a bit 'basic'.

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DW
I was thinking that same idea,but she don´t trust me no more.
She checked out those fligts and find out it´s a fake.

You are a genius,everyone knows that.
This was my first bait to bitter end,so next time I need to plan it much
more longer,and maybe my Sister Libby can join the group Wink

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PP didn't you google and check the flights?

Research is everything!

Libby and Tina are both available for wicked cruelty to scammers.

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DW
I´m affraid I didn´t Embarassed

Researching is the key....

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind PP lie through your teeth, it was your travel agent who told you bad information.

You are the baiter you are always right, it is your money after all. 'He who pays (or does not pay)the piper calls the tune.'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic