SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christian Church Group......Advice on a bank account please.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to a mail about a christian conference and after only 2 mails they sent me a bank account, which I hadn't even got round to asking for yet?

Im slightly dubious that its real

Quote:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.9.2 with SMTP id 2cs459977ani;
Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.180.10 with SMTP id c10mr3005537wff.144.1242067173993;
Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.70])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 28si15089817wfd.23.2009.05.11.11.39.32;
Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.23.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.23.70 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 21017 invoked by uid 60001); 11 May 2009 18:39:32 -0000

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [41.219.207.15] by web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.3.9 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.10
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Christain Program
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1064200685-1242067172=:20805"

Quote:

Dear Rev Hugh
We are glad to hear from you this more details you need about the program

Conference programs.

TOPIC: LIVING THE WORD
Peace - faith - God.

PROGRAMS :

We will start with beliefs - We could jump in and tell them everything - but that would be overwhelming - so we will start with a few thoughts and we can go from there.
* We believe in a Heavenly Father and in his son Jesus Christ
* We believe that they are kind and loving and are there to help us when we ask - true relationships can be built through prayer and studying the scriptures
* We believe that Jesus Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of all of the people that would ever live upon the earth - and that by repenting of our mistakes - they can be forgiven through that atonement
* We believe that we were sent here from a pre-earth life to gain a body and be tried and tested so that we can prove that we are worthy to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ by following the example set by Christ himself.
We need support :
we've been providing an environment within which teenagers can renew or begin their walk with Christ.

For the Bible Study Fellowship, We have done all that we can to make this experience affordable for as many youth as possible. However, there are always those who lack the necessary funds to attend. That being the case, we have created our own scholarship fund, which is used every year in an attempt to make sure that no teenager is unable to attend due to financial constraints.

If you would like to help, we invite you to use below information to donate for Scholarship fund. where you can specify any donation amount you wish, Any amount helps.

Thank you, and God bless.

Chistian Group.

Rev. Smith

I replied

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith

We would be happy to make a sizeable dontation if certain criteria are met.

What is your Location and personal details?

Rev Hugh

Then he sent this

Quote:
Hello Rev Hugh

You're dealing with Pastor Nabil on-behave of Rev. Smith. We're still using a individual account due to delay from government over our christian group account approval.

1) Bank Name: Bank of America
2) Account : 4450001*****
3) Routine : 026-009-***
4) Account Name: N4bil M0u55addak
5) Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
6) Bank location: TN

We're delighted to hear from you and we do appreciate you concern and God fearing toward spreading the word of God.

We located01 Winners Cir N
Brentwood, TN 37027, United States

Chistian Group.

Rev. Smith
Sec

Is this genuine and if it is should I go ahead and e-mail it to the account killer?

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would a church with a West African IP address be using a bank account in Tennessee? Send it off to the account killer and put a piggy in your signature.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Yeah I know it just seemed to good to be true I had to really work hard for my first Piggy and this one appeared as if by magic, guess it threw me.
Thanks Sir Scam a Lot

Details on the way to Al4n

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic