SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I may need a hand...a tough first assignment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Furiousgeorge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all I'm pretty new to the baiting game and I think I may have gotten a tough first assignment. i chose an email out of the forums and it seems I have a lot against me from the start. Here is the initial email:

Quote:
Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Agvstati F4rdiyah Zain1,I am a deteriorating and dying
woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am fifty
years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago, immediately
after the death of my husband.I have been touched by God to donate from
what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather
than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last
wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. i want to WILL a
total sum of $5,600,000 (Five Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you
which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me.

Please for further information contact me ASAP.

Regards,
Mrs.Agvstati F4rdiyah Zain1

I started the conversation off with this email:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Zain1,
I have read your story and it brings great pain to my heart! I am glad that you have chosen me to help you in your time of need. Not only am I a compassionate person, but I am also a very giving and trusting person. Please tell me more of your plight so I may be able to help in any way I can. Until then may you have many teabags so they may ease your suffering.
Your friend,
H4rdy McL0vin

to which she replied promptly with:
Quote:

Dear:H4rdy McL0vin,

Greetings to you and your loved ones, Thank you for your urgent response to my proposal. I do sincerely believe that My faith has led me to you and I want you to understand the nature of this transaction as all modalities to having this done successfully has been put in place.

The medication my doctor placed me on has rather restricted me from my computer for some hours as I was told to always drift my mind away from issues that will border me. I had to order a wonderful nurse here to let me have my computer so as to enable me respond to your email while my doctor was off duty but I must confess he's a great doc.

I still have the zeal to carry on, there is nothing I or anybody can do about it, I have decided to put my faith in the hands of God and he alone can heal me of this illness.
My dear, I have decided to WILL my funds to you so that you can help me reach out to the poor, the less privileged kids in the society, I want to place you as my next of kin to my deposit and you will be entitled to 20% of the total deposit for you and your family while you donate the remaining part to any charity in my name.

You have to furnish me with your details as below so as to enable me write the authorization letter (through my lawyer) to the security depository Company stating you as my next of Kin .

## Your Full Names:
## Age:
## Occupation:
## Address.
## Phone Number:
## Scanned copy of your International passport or any ID of yours.

Once I receive it from you, I can then proceed in writing the authorization letter to the security Company presenting you as my heirs (next of kin).

NOTE- the security company didn't know the true content inside the deposit (consignment) my late husband declared it to them as a family valuables, meaning is only me and you/family knew that the true content inside the deposit is cash money.

See attachment of photograph of my present condition as I wait to hear from you and always remember to put me in prayers, that is the most important thing I need from you now because I want God to keep me alive to see my last wish accomplished in good faith.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Agvstati F4rdiyah Zain1.

She included a picture of an older Caucasian lady in a sling and a bed so I do realize there's no chance of a safari. I'm also stumped as to how I should approach this next. Should I send fake bank info? I'm lost....help? Very Happy

Last edited by Furiousgeorge on Thu May 14, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Start off slowly, ask questions, just like you would if you were a real victim. The safari potential in the bait as it stands is zero, however, if you rebait from a different angle, maybe.

Safaris are not easy to do, remember these guys want to do as little as possible that involves getting off their ass.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Furiousgeorge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick aside here...Boondock Saints - great movie.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" will eventually introduce you to a "barrister" or "agent",
that lad gets to travel.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you have a lad that is looking for a quick Western Union transfer, which can be fun.

Firstly I would suggest editing your post and l33ting out the names, otherwise the scammer can search their name (and your name) in google and be shown this thread. I got caught out with that one when I first started out, so it is important.

Secondly there are some great forms created by Nurse Nasty which you can send to tour lad before you can approve an internation money transfer.

Basically it is all about wasting their time, you make sure they are filling out forms, calling your message bank (getting a k7 number is always a good idea), and generally running around chasing the money, which will never appear. Getting bank details is always a good idea, you can get Alan to shut them down.

Other than that, just keep on coming up with reasons for delays, forms to fill out etc, and waste as much of their time as possible.

hope this helps.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh I didn't realize that's why everyone leeted out names, thank you all for the advice.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, you're really, really eager to help, and maybe just a little bit greedy at getting your hands on the money. However, there's questions, lots of questions and you want answers but are a little slow to comprehend. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask questions about her 'injury'
How did it happen?
Are the hospital bills high?
Is she getting enough drugs?
Is she being treated well?

The hospital bill question *may* get your scammer to ask for help with the bill - then you'll need a doctors letter to confim the treatment costs.
You can then continue to ask the doctor about her ongoing health and treatment.

Her lawyer will almost never mention her - so ask him frequently as to the health status - in fact your scammer makes mention of a 'security company' so ask them about her health as well.
The 'consignment' may well be delivered by a 'diplomat' - so ask him about her health
It's (probably) all the same lad so asking the same question to each of his characters means he has to reply several times.

Don't forget to make a mention from time to time of your willingness to "assist" - i.e. make the scammer think he is *that far* from the $$$$

Luck!

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic