SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YAY!! It loves me!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just started baiting a romance lad and here's its opening script:

Quote:
Dear John .

How are you? I Hope you are Fine,Thank you for your mail.I am very happy to receive your mail.I am Lauiser Godwill, 24yrs single 5.7ft tall Slim fit Shape I am living in Dakar Senegal west Africa as a result of the last war in My country that claimed the lives of my parents.I am a nice looking girl who love romance and kissing.I love reading and cooking,i also love cool areas like beach side.You will love me any time you see me.Having Observed the normal Mourning period of the dead i feel its high time that i face my life and Future hence the Need to inform you that i am here to love,care and Cherish you all the days of my life and my desires are that you be that Ideal man of my dreams who shall not only be there for me at all times but shall be able to fill the yawing gap as left by the Dismise of my parents.

I will love to know you better,what do you do for living,are you working or business man,i will like to know all this in your next mail.Just tell me every thing about you in your next mail and i will also tell you more about my self.Are you married?where do you live?i am realy in love with your contact to me.So tell me more about yourself.

I have some things to discuss with you in my next mail, mean while can you be interested to come down here this country so that i can show you the kind of love i have for you,because it will be some thing to talk face to face.and i will also like to see your picture too
Hope to hear from you as soon as you read this mail.
Yours Lovely
Miss lauiser Godwill.

You're probably wondering why I'm calling "her" "it". You see, attached in the mail was this picture that's just screaming "LEAVE YOUR WIFE FOR ME!!!"

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that Will Smith in drag?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be.... No Tineye results though, and EXIF data doesn't say anything either.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign

Way to go, Arctic!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or does it look like the picture is not digital, but photographed from a piece of paper? Look at the uneven white frame around the picture. I didn't put it there so someone must have.

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arctic Baiter wrote:
You're probably wondering why I'm calling "her" "it".

It might come with "attachments" . You just never know what your getting, these days.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
doob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actually, the face looks photoshopped some how.. pixelation around the middle of the face.. specifically the nose area... something definitely fishy.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That was what I saw too...

... that or some one else morphing into Michael/LaToya Jackson. Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to send more pics,and lift the skirt Shocked Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^->already did Wink

I wonder if he's some kind of rookie scammer thinking that that's what western women look like, and we men find pretty. After all, he definitely found it on some website maybe as a joke, but he is a true scammer.

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still baiting her, but she avoids sending pictures... I wonder why... Hmmm.

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to find a new strategy........
Talk some sweet discusting nonsense,it usually help Shocked

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
can you be interested to come down here this country so that i can show you the kind of love i have for you

Uncle PP may lend you his Pretorial Guard and private jet!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s borrowing clothes from it´s sister.
Sis found out what it´s doing and refused to
loan no more make ups and skirts,it doesn´t change
under pants, the smell sticked to sis clothes.

If you wan´t to meet it,Uncle P will borrow a private jet and a machine gun Very Happy

Thank you God!
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Butterface?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO --

In one of your lovey gushy letters, you should add a line asking if it tucks or tapes. They'll have no idea what you're talking about, but it should be amusing for you Wink

Can let this one go far down the road as a romance, but say things like "no I don't want children" and then when you're ready to drop them say "I thought you were a man in drag, that's what I like"

Why is it that these scammers have nicer pics than I do, and seem to dress better than I do? Hand me down's in the refugee camps must come from beverly hills...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE addding stupid stuff to see if they twig. My character's sister is about to die of an "Infected M@d@g@s@r", and is currently going through "Cr@ni@l-Rect@l Inversion" surgery!

Once it kills her, then hopefully all hell will break loose

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
In one of your lovey gushy letters, you should add a line asking if it tucks or tapes. They'll have no idea what you're talking about,

Well you've got me confused, and I've been married a couple of times and also have had a couple or three de-facto's and I have no bloody idea, what your on about.or does it work the same as Blue-Tac. and help defy gravity

As the lovely Pauline would say please explain Sad Sad

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ivana wrote:
In one of your lovey gushy letters, you should add a line asking if it tucks or tapes. They'll have no idea what you're talking about,

FYI: I'm not American or native english speaking, so I have no idea what you're talking about either. If you want, I'll try and post it for you, but personally, I have no clue Very Happy ..

Anyway, IT sent a new picture. I don't think it got it until I spoke the language of the lad:
Quote:
PLEASE SEND MORE PICTURES, I WILL HELP YOU ONCE YOU DO!!!

I love you...

So, it did! Here's the second pic

I have no idea who it is, but it's no Senegalese refugee, so if anyone recognizes her, please speak out!

Also, more ideas on how to have fun with this one are VERY WELCOME!

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the tucking and taping refers to methods that ladyboys use to hide their packages.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^--> *thinking* . . . . . *figures out* . . . *makes sense* Thanks Smile

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have no idea who it is, but it's no Senegalese refugee, so if anyone recognizes her, please speak out!

There is an interesting phenomena here at Eater, especially in the romance section. I think it has something to do with the tooth fairies or lucky rabbit's feet, but somehow or other; no sooner does a fresh scam post appear here - it more often than not miraculously gets reported in Scamwarners as well.

See what I mean! click here

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I know I didn't put that up, but whoever did, did a good deed. Just as well. I hope we can add more pictures to that in a while, I'm not stopping at 2 Wink

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arctic Baiter

If you had correspond with your "drag",can you kindly share some Laughing

Thank you God!
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, here are the mails we have exchanged so far. I know there aren't that many messages, but she does Max. 1/day.

KEY:
"Victim"
"It"
My Comments

Quote:
How are you? I Hope you are Fine,Thank you for your mail.I am very happy to receive your mail.I am Lauiser Godwill, 24yrs single 5.7ft tall Slim fit Shape I am living in Dakar Senegal west Africa as a result of the last war in My country that claimed the lives of my parents.I am a nice looking girl who love romance and kissing.I love reading and cooking,i also love cool areas like beach side.You will love me any time you see me.Having Observed the normal Mourning period of the dead i feel its high time that i face my life and Future hence the Need to inform you that i am here to love,care and Cherish you all the days of my life and my desires are that you be that Ideal man of my dreams who shall not only be there for me at all times but shall be able to fill the yawing gap as left by the Dismise of my parents.

I will love to know you better,what do you do for living,are you working or business man,i will like to know all this in your next mail.Just tell me every thing about you in your next mail and i will also tell you more about my self.Are you married?where do you live?i am realy in love with your contact to me.So tell me more about yourself.

I have some things to discuss with you in my next mail, mean while can you be interested to come down here this country so that i can show you the kind of love i have for you,because it will be some thing to talk face to face.and i will also like to see your picture too
Hope to hear from you as soon as you read this mail.
Yours Lovely

"Are you married?" If yes, please leave your wife and find your true sexual direction with me.

Quote:
Dear Lauriser,

I am a 25 year old man living here in the USA. I am single ( not married) and would like to get to know a woman so beautiful and lovable as you. I really enjoy hearing about you, and of course I am very sorry for your parents.

Please stay in touch.

Regards,

John Smith.

Sounds like the guy of your dreams, eh girls? Smile

Quote:
Dearest John

I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail immediately.
How are your today ? How was the night, hope fine?
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Kelvin Martins, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is ( 00221-763347386) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead me to be in this situation now took place.

Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading
bank in europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5M (four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,and am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision and hardworking.
My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.
Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
Lauiser Godwill

Oh I think about you... I laugh!

Quote:
Dear Lauiser,

I am very happy to hear form you, I will call you later tonight. Could you please send me more pictures of yourself? You are very beautiful. I have to go now, but I will call you later.

Regards,

John Smith.

Quote:
Dearest John Smith

Thanks for your mail and i will like to have your full contact information,because of your understanding to my condition.I am a fellower of Jesus.You are such a man to trust,and God will see you true in your help to people i will be praying for you always,because you are so specal to my hear.In case if you want to call me just use this number it belongs to our Rev here,his name is Kelvin martins and his number is 00221-763347386 as i told you before.Please honey any time you want to call,just call and tell him that you want to speak with me.Try to call me because i Will like to come over there and stay with you and open an account in your country,i have my international passport,and i will be very happy to hear from you today if possible because i will be waiting to read your sweet mail,and don't forget that someone is some where missing your love and all your sweet carering,i am in love with you here in Senegal Refugee Camp,and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face. My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and also to me, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND.
Email addresses: ([email protected])
Contact number: +447031806988
+447031841607
Transfer Officer: Mr.Warwick Jones.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5millon dollars deposited by my late father Dr Godwill Williams of which i am the next of kin Miss Lauiser Godwill.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.let me be managing my self the way i meet this world,is like i am in fire,please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know how serious we are.What ever you discuss with them try to let me know. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.
Expecting to hear from you the responce of the bank.As soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care of your self, and put me in your daily prayers,God bless you.I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank so that every thing will be done as fast as possible.

Love and Kisses.

Best regard
Miss. Lauiser Godwill.

LET ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER

Quote:
DEAR LAUISER,

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND MORE PICTURES?! YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

I WILL MAKE SURE TO CONTACT THE BANK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

JOHN

Lad speak for "I'm horny"

Quote:
Dearest love one

how are you my lovely JOHN hope you are doing well am very happy to read from you .thanks also for helping me out from this refugee camp .because as soon as you contact the bank i will making ready to come over in your contry. because i want to finish my school over there .as the bank reply to you write to me back and tell me what they said .
thanks and be bless yours lovely frend
Miss Lauiser

Quote:
Dear Lauiser,

I am very glad to receive another picture of you. You are indeed very beautiful, so don't be shy. I think you are the most lovable girl I have ever seen.

I am still waiting for the bank's reply, so if you have any way to contact the bank and get them to make our request go faster, please do.

I hope we can stay in touch.

Love,

John.

I have now contacted the "bank" and am waiting for their reply.

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic