SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U READ WHAT NA MAGA DON SEND TO MI BOX!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU YOU SAY YOU BE GUY MAN COME TAKE GMAIL THEY DO YOUR BANK COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK WEY YOU NO SABI, IF YOU REACH YOUR HOUSE CALL YOUR MAMA TELL HER TO REMOVE HER PANT AND YOUR SUCK HER PUSSY AND GET BACK TO ME HOW ITS TASTE OK

HAVE A BORING DAY IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and your licking pussy mother

[email protected]
Quote:
may god almighty fire your mouth wey take course my mama, your mother go dey alive buiry all her children, your mama is a personality watse, what i have acrhieved in life you mother and your father can not even do half of it, bastard fool, dulling full, all your mates dey make money for street you dey there to waste away your life, you go poo for life and i will very soon become the president of this country and make life hard for lazy goats like your and your dirty mother in the village, may my father's head that is dead hunt you for insaulting his wife
you will leave to regret ever opening your mouth to call my mother names except am not who i am, show yourself man, tell me where u are and i will prsent myself to you. ewu,

[email protected]
Quote:
yeah i will neva see MCTN but i will always see MTCN(money transfer
control number) from australian and american magas becos OLUWA NA
DIEIN MINUTE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
if say u get tools u no go dey get time write all these nonsence.All the same otu nne gi kwa.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fulk ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:
i u a mugu white dont du cafe because of ur mugu pls dont sent to me more

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa your mama ole

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy ur mumu strong oo so u nor fit just keep dat ur smelling mouth one place u fool who u think say dey festac like u make u nor go look 4 how u go take arrange ur self na how u wan dey insult people wen dey husle their money idiot men go die and make u rotten 4 bush animallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU BASTARD LIKE U WEY NO SURE SAY NA HIM MAMA BORN AM. NA WHERE U DON EVA SEE REV DEY USE CBN EMAIL ADDRESS USELESS BASTARD.

U BE STREET BOY AS U NO EVEN GET PAPA NA WHY U WAN TURN TO FAKE PASTOR U BLODDY FOOL. INSTEAD OF YOU TO DEY BEG ME FOR THE FOLLOW UP OF MY FORMAT U DEY TALK LIKE PIKIN WEY JUST DEY GET TEETH.
HENRY EMEKA U NO DEY REASON TWO IGBO NAME
I NO BLAME U CAUSE UR SISTER DEY SUCK MY DICK NOW AND UR MAMA WEY U DEY CLAIM DEY FINGER U FOR YARSH. NA WHY U NO DEY REASON. I SURE SAY NA TIME WEY REMAIN FOR CAFE U USE TALK DIS RUBBISH I NO EVEN KNOW WHERE U LEARN HOW TO OPERATE SYSTEM.. U SUPPOSE DEY COLLECT 10 NAIRA FOR BUSTOP LIKE TOUT WEY U BE.

U NO EVEN GET FUTURE NA DEVIL GO KILL U WEN U DEY GO DO WASH WASH FOR UR DRUNK OF A FATHER AND UR ASHEWO OF A MOTHER AS I SURE SAY U NO EVEN GET 1 NAIRA WEY BE UR OWN.

U GET LUCK NA OGUN FOR KILL U TODAY.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
may my father's head that is dead hunt you for insaulting his wife
Pure b-movie horror! Brilliant lad, look after him oooooo

Edit: More from my belligerent pet:
Quote:
give me ur id for yahoo make we talk nor dey fear na so small pickn life be nor worry u go soon big sha
Quote:
your mama stinking toto wey im dey rush mucor and your papa prick when im nor circumcised na im you dey talk to fool
Quote:
u be big fool hahahaha mumu if na me be u i for don run ohh cos wetin wan happen to u bad ohh i tell you i go track you now i don dey monitor you who get something for mind nor dey talk much......
Quote:
mumu hahahahahahahahaha i nor be man na me be wadja the decil small but mighty i don eat cash make money to the xtent say i nor dey bomb again fool like you dem born you well to talk to me for yahoo
Quote:
fool read my box them born you reach mumude fool goat and idiot
Quote:
fool ohhh i don eat money so taaae my email ddon dey google guy man fool hurray man and suck you man

Has he nothing better to do than talk to me all day?

Edit again! More! more!
Quote:
fool mumu u nor see say my ip start with 41 na mtn connection and ur father head dey pay 10k daily for am goat
Quote:
you mama go crase and your papa na motor go jam am die your sister go die for abortion cos as fool like you wey im nor ge future well na die go still end am for you orn bastard of a bastard father

Fool like him ooooo. All i said was osu go marry ur sister, banza, CHINEKE KPO GI OKU etc. I've been following Lucky's example and recycling his curses from Punch. I called on Satan to fuck his mother at one point, he didn't like that, and he was quite upset when I suggested that his parents be burned alive in their house. What's your favourite insult? I'll start an "abuse" thread to compare notes.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some upset lads for your consideration

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey na swine flu go kill u 4 were u dey, see who say e don make money me wen dey huslle my own money na body dey bite u, plzzzzzz rev abi wetin u call ur smelling self mind ur business and invest well make ur small money wen u make nor go finish, in shut na now i beleive say u b real fool wen nor get work or better thing to do mind u idiot animal gorrilla like u, men u are disturbing me. go chop ur ritual money make body nor bite u 4 my own i dey hussle u understand big foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, u don craze b/4 so u wan recover u dey find person wen go strate ur head if u nor take ur time ur family go leave u make u just die b/cos u nor get use any more in ur suffer head family, ur papa and ur mama and all off u in ur family nor get head again men suck my dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and go rotten 4 9ja 4 ur information i am flying higher and higher so go bust ur fucking brain 4 bush, in shut i go recommend u to efcc, and police, arm robber, oleh, thief, ritualist, omosexaul, dull fool, stinking goat, men make i bust ur head my mayi pay me just pay me $72.000usd right now i am have a splendid weekend so go knock ur suffer head. fuck u, fuck ur full family

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER,

I ADVICE YOU CULTIVATE THE HABIT OF READING THE BIBLE,MAKE SURE YOU READ MORE OF PROVERBS,I BELIEVE YOU NEED DEVINE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING JUST LIKE MYSELF.

GOD BLESS AND FORGIVE YOU.
AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
CONGRAT MAN, GO AHEAD, INFACT I AM ON MY WAY TO WESTERN UNION, I COLLECTED 1200 YESTERDAY AND I AM ON MY WAY TO COLLECT 900 NOW
YOU ARE A LOOSER, I HAVE BOYS WORKING FOR ME AND I GO TO WESTERN UNION MORE THAN THREE TIMES A DAY, I DNT EVEN GO TO CAFE, I HAVE LAPTOPS EVERY CONNER OF MY CRIB IN VI, I DONT BOMB MAILS I TREAT WORKS OK, YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLE ENGLIASH, GO TO FIRST BANK IN VI AND ASK OF HENRY, THEY WILL BRING YOU TO MY CRIB LOOSER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YEEYEE CHEIF LIKE YOU.HOW MUCH WEY YOU DON MAKE WEY YOU NO GO LET ME REST,ALL YOUR MONEY ASHAWO DON CHOPERM FIN ISH,YOU NEVER EVEN BUILD COMMON MULD HOUSE NAY YOU COME THEY INSULT YOUR PAPA MATE.

SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION MAKE I SEND YOU LITTLE CHANGE FOR YOUR HOUSE REST,LAZY AND POOR STUPID CHEIF LIKE YOU.

ORIGINAL RUSIAN MAGA LIKE YOU,EVEN RUSSIANS SABI SOMETHING PASS YOU MUMU.

NA SO YOUR PAPA FULK UP CARRY AM GO THEIF ONE MAGG FROM STORE AND AS BAKASI TAKE KILLERM,NA SO EFCC GO KILL YOU LAZY POOR CHIEF.

MAKE YOUR MOTHER TOTO BURN LIKE TOTTEN FIRE WOOD.

ORIGINAL BASTARD LIKE YOU WEY YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER BORN YOU FOR ASHAWO GHETTO .

GO FIND YOUR MAMA QUICK BEFORE YOU FULK YOUR BLOOD SISTER BY MISTAKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kill your family your papar and mama nor go die well. idiot like you dey email me.if i see your message again 4 my box you die i swell you go die

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu like those wey make money them dey downtown i no say you dont carry gonokakus tayer for those ibos lokal ashawo i can swuel you never toch hamer body not to say you enter na see you see for road tell your friends if you have any fool mumu like youare sent me memsage by 4am inthe morning if you have a lap-top.mumu
chief in the bush

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 500,000.00 TIMES

SHEM TO YOU FULLISH BASTARD TODAY I COLLECT $5,580.00 FROM MAGA SO ALL YOU WISH TO ME IS BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR FAMILY RELATIONS

DO YOU THING I AM A SMALL PERSON LIKE YOU I HAVE BOY WAY I DEY GIVE FOOD EVERYDAY IN MY HOUSE SO IF YOU DON THAT JOB OR YOU DON HAVE ANYTHING TO DO JUST TELL ME I WILL WELCOME YOU IN MY HOUSE AND FEED YOU AS YOU WANT THEN WAISTING YOU TIME IN SENDING ROBESH MAILS TO WHO YOU DON KNOW..

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the Monday morning mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DIEING I CANT WEST MY TIME FOR A DIED PERSON (R.I.P)DEATH IS YOUR NAME THIS DEAR DIE DIE DIE YOUR NAME IS SORRY IN THE GRAVE

Our friend [email protected] is back
Quote:
nnam u dey fuck up ohhh i fit fall your hand ohhh you dey mad abi dem
send you come goat?

i don tell u say make u nor do like small pickin u norc still get
sense foll mumu goat and nor try am reply to this box again or i go
show you say u nor get say

mumu igbo GOAT UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL OHH

Quote:
mumu u tell you say na cafe i dey i dey house goat dey flex my system

i nor be like he goat like u wey im dey stay cafe day and night dey get nothing fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: LET THIS BE THE FIRST AND LAST I RECIEVE YOUR DIRTY MAIL

YOUR PAPA
YOU GET TIME TO DEY WRITE ALL THIS THINGS
THIS TIME WEY U GRT DEY WRITE ALL THESE ST.PAUL'S GOSPEL U NO GO USE AM FIND YOUR LEVEL BUSH MAN?

WETIN U DEY DO SELF UR BASTARD?

SEE MAKE I TELL YOU I DON DEY TRACK U AND U GET LUCK COS ALL THIS WEY U DEY WRITE NA 4 UR HEAD EM DEY LAND

U SAY U BI BIG BOY,SAY U DON COLLECT ENOUGH DOLLARS FOR GUY AND U STILL DEY DONE LIKE A VILLAGE MAN SHAME ON U.

ALL THESE TIME WEY U DEY USE DEY WRITE ALL THIS ST.PAUL'S GOSPEL, U NO GO USE AM THINK? BUSHMAN

LOOK,I ADVICE YOU TO GO AND FIND UR LEVEL COS WE ARE NOT IN THIS LEVEL OR I GO TELL MY BOYS TO LOOK AFTER U AND TREAT UR FCUKS

NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN MUGU.

NA UR PAPA, MAMA, SISTERS AND ALL UR GENERATIONS U COURSE I PITY U MAGA

"King Umar" has spoken Very Happy [email protected]
Quote:
fool, if i don chop any of your job and na him make body dey pepper you like this why u no tell me so that i go leave the maye for you and you go stop generational curse from reigning on you.,,,,,tell me your job wey i dey chop so that i go leave am oooooooo before you go come die for my head i beg mumuuuuuuuuuu.

Emeka abi wetin be your name, i believe say you no finish primary 6, na primary school you take run from school bcos the way you dey write your words show clearly say you no go school and if you be business man at all na from go slow wey you dey sell pure water na him some of your friends think say make you no die for go slow them come take you go cyber cafe to dey throw because your type must get job give am to chairmen to work am out for you.

If you get any job make you bring am make you see as i go take the job change yr life for you, any busy man no go just wake up dey write all that nonsence wey you dey write , i just pity for who born you bcos you wan make generational curse dey work for your head,

Ewu bye for now and do not write me again, go into the bottomless pit like lucifer bcos that is where you belong ...

KING UMAR

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy use ur head na....sha me and u get Fight before nii wa u just dey couse me like dis....or sha i spoil ur job Nii.....Guy kwno b so abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU MAMAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
fuckup, learn how to talk u bastard, and go back to school.
to shows dat u r small kid, luk d way u r insulting ur self, learn ow to
talk and write, i'm not a maga go and fine a maga who go pay u ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT YOU NO DE FEAR OD DE PUNISH YOUR MAMA TOTO AND YOUR SISTER TOTO, YOU KNOW ME I BE BIG SHOT IF I CATCH YOU I GO SHOOT YOU, I BE RUGGED MAN

mugu like you

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More replies from Administrator ...

Quote:
fool mumu u nor see say my ip start with 41 na mtn connection and ur father head dey pay 10k daily for am goat
Quote:
devil soda you na devil go kill you okay soda kill your life devil fuck your mama devil soda yu papa prick okay fuck you
Quote:
mumu goat wey im nor know anything na die you go die man and na devil go kill you man okay devil soda your full life and spirit
Quote:
guy man i don bear with you reach ohh i go do you sha nor worry that your box....
Quote:
EMIRIKITI OSON UNKPEYEN NA KU GBE BU OHHNNN SHA
Quote:
mumu go kll you guy man na devils go punish you and your fathers head ohh full
Quote:
fool like you na suffer go ill ur genration mumude fool idiot
Quote:
mumu like you just dey buy time for cafe to take watch blue film ehhhn fool mumu got kill your papa idiot naogun go kill you na osun go kill you na sango go kill you ole mumu folol akpa

note to self: "congo atrocitie go fall for ur head" seems to be a bad thing to say to a Lad, they don't like it up 'em. Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA SMALL BOIS GO WRIT MI BOXXX!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Emeka,

Sorry i forget to tell you this, if your in Nigeria now men try go to another country don't just stay there because your mother and your father thy all there so if you don't have money u can to go ur mother and collect money.

Listen, you will not see light of God if you keep asking mum for money...

This is ur time to give out money to ur family.

I wait ur direct number bros.

Thanks.

Faddy Wezzy
One!

Quote:
How far?

I just received your email and I'm very happy that your from Nigeria. Good of you Bros. Listen Bros, you dey do 419 me too i dey do 419, but for real i don pass you go far i dey har me so.

Note that i don't have mother any more and you that have mother let God watch us and i pray that ur mother will keep on feeding you with the money she sale out from her maket and u will keep working on Internet u go dey see reply dey collect money but you will nevery see the light of God. Please think and know what i mean by light of God.

You dey Nigeria dey talk to something that in another country, bros try and locate to another country not just stay your country dey make mount ok. go to another man country and look for money ok.

I will be waiting to hear from u again and try dey write me with Nigeria english of not all this stupid english because since ur into guy you have to read nd write to mugu not stupid talk.

I am 21 years old now living in Bangkok Thailand with my money i collected from Mugu people ok so you have to try and work hard on your own don't give people work to do for you ok.

Call me on (66)873449764 I wait your urgent call.

Listen Again, I'm a Big Boy by living to Another man country ok not looking for rice 30 Naira to eat. Men u dey fuck up. why don't u give me ur Direct Telephone so that i will call u nd Dise u on phone. U Bich. for u to know that I'm a big boy i write u and giv u my direct telephone number, not when you write u can not give out ur number fool.

I am still here waiting to hear from you now I am from Delta State

Fuck off.

My Name is Faddy Wezzy
One with Life

[email protected]
Quote:
shuuuuuuuuuuu, wetin i do when u dey insult me and my family like dis na ? Guy u just sit down dey type rubbish, na wa for u ooh. Anyhow sha, all join. Takia man.

[email protected]
Quote:
U no fit express urself with common pidgen english,u *DELETED*.U get mama and papa at all?born throway like u,bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off and go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU ARE AND I KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A FATHER AND NOT TO TALK OPF KNOW HIM.
THIS SHOWS HOW CIVILIZED YOU ARE.
YOU ARE A PARTNER IN THIS BUSINESS AND YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF THIS WAY.
THIS IS HOW HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL CAUSE YOU EACH TIME YOU MISTAKENLY SENT OUT YOUR FOMAT TO A FELLOW GUYMAN.
I WISH YOU DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU WROTE IN YOUR MESSAGE.
GOODLUCK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U GET HUMMAR U DEY TALK WITH ME FOLL LIKE U ( I DON'T HAVE MOTHER ) SO THING ABOUT IT FOOL

Emeka see u, u dey cruse HUMMAR u still dey chat with me, if your big boy u don't have to write me back talking shit.

Men try and understand things ok, don't keep talking like a fool.

I am a Arsenal the (GUNNER)

Thanks.

Faddy Wezzy

[email protected]
Quote:
fool, if i don chop any of your job and na him make body dey pepper you like this why u no tell me so that i go leave the maye for you and you go stop generational curse from reigning on you.,,,,,tell me your job wey i dey chop so that i go leave am oooooooo before you go come die for my head i beg mumuuuuuuuuuu.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please remember Mother's Day is fast approaching. What a better time of the year to mail lads some nasty messages about their mother. I've done it the past two years and many mugus just went ballistic at me.

Here are todays replies

[email protected]
Quote:
Sup Mugu,

Na ur moni wey I chop they vex u?

Silas

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU MAGA PAY ME TODAY SEE THE CONTROL NUMBER 412******* YOU JAZ NO GO EVER WORK BECAUSE I PASS FOR FOR LIFE YOU NO REACH ME AT ALL AT ALL. YOU DON EVER HEAR ABOUT OSINA WATA BU LU OGALAYA NA ME MY NAME. GOS PUNISH YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER 10 TIMES YOU NO GO EVER COLLECT MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE AND E NO GO EVER BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TILL THE END OF THIS LIFE.YOU GO DIE A SHIMEFULL DEATH.FUCK MY DISK FOOL OF FOURTY FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA MAKE I TELL YOU WATIN YOU NO KNOW AM FROM OKIJA TOWN AND I DON BUILD HOUSE FOR THERE TOO AND I GET ENOUGH CAR AND LANDS FROM THIS SAME JOB SO MAKE YOU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF OK AM A BIG BOYU SAY U BE CHIF OR THIEF ABEG GO SOCK YOU MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
PIGS ARE BETTER THAN A SHIT LIKE YOU. BLOODY AND DUNCE CHIEF!

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks, for your abused, let me tell you i promised you , that you will not meet your mother alive. See how both of you are shamed, God shall keep on purnishing both of you. Little criminals. You and all your gangs will die in jail. I knew whom you are. See how things are happening to you. Cant ask your self question. From this problem to one another, this year will be the highest year people will laugh at you, because when your atention will be needed no one will see you. The shame will be upon you. Dont you see what you are going through ? That one is small than the one in front. Watch and see. You have loose one person this year, the nest is your mother. Watch and see. I know whom you are, you have once confront me but God save. Now am out for you, mugu that called itself gay. We dont afraid of EFCC WE OWNS NIGER. But mind you, you have not escape from me, i knew where to get you and time. Shame be upon your gangs. Little criminals.

Quote:
your father has died, before the last funeral berrier your mother will die also, watch and see, am seeing vision for you mr gay who died in backyard of mugu house. Am sory for your life. Am meeting up even where i am, fogo like you. You never face the wahala that face you front and back, you will die for jail like your father.

[email protected] is a rugged "showguy" Laughing
Quote:
Dear fool if u think ur insults can get u more of ur heart desire then go ahead with it cos ur mum and dad and wife and parents let me just say ur entire family are over stupid smelling and prostituted sisters and relatives u are a murder fucker cos u aint up to stuffs i cruise, i rule with my Toyota Avalon 008 Model go check it out I BE GONGO FOR MOUTH I BE DUGGED SHOW GUYY dats y u are still cruising ur Hummer go get urself smthing better. FOOL.

OMI FIRE BURN YOU AND UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY FUCK UP GUY WHY YOU DEY CAUSE YOUR MAMA ALL OF US NA GUY?

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey mad Emeka abi na wetin be your name? Dem send you ni....

See time wey you waste type this msg. If you no get better things to do, I will rather advise you to go hang yourself and die in hell.

Quote:
u dey mad. who tell u say I dey cafe and I be Igbo boy....Go and die man

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM USING THIS GREAT PRVILAGE TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OVER ME MR EMEKA.INFARCT GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE PERFECT IN THE WORLD,LET YOUR WORD HAPEN TO ME BUT IF YOU ARE NOT I AM SORRY.

CARRY GO .GOD BLESS YOU ONCE AGAIN EMEKA.I AM DISAPOINTED AS YOU ARE ANSWERRING REV.BE BLESED THE THRID TIME.

BYE

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NO MAI BRODA I BI UP UR MOMMAS PUSSY FUCKIN AM WIT DI HOT IRON WHILE E STICK DI COCACOLA BOTTLE UP AM ASS .LITTLE PUSSY BOI LAIK U SUPPOSE TO BI HOME FOR DI BED SUCKIN UR SISTA TITTY .MEBE U WATCH UR DADDY SUCK TOO MENI MONKEY CORKS ?FIT THUNDER RAIN DOWN ON UR HEAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please remember Mother's Day is fast approaching. What a better time of the year to mail lads some nasty messages about their mother.

Ha ha ha, that is great!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sander
Confused

[email protected]
Quote:
I BELIEVE SAY IF YOU GET WORK TO DO YOU NO GO DEY SIT DOWN FOR SYSTEM THEY WRITE ALL THIS TRASH ABOUT YOUR MAMATOTO, LOOK FOR SMETHING TO DO WEY GO EITHER CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR REOVE THE GENERATIONAL CURSE WEY DEY YOUR HEAD, ANYWAY I GO DEY PRAY FOR YOU FOR GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

BLESSED BROTHER LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS AN IDIOT...

[email protected]
Quote:
LOTTERY MAN
WHY ALL THIS ? WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME ,YOUR'E DOING YOUR'E LOTTEY

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS YOUR COST TO REMAIN POOR ALL YOUR LIFE FIND YOUR SOMETHING DOING BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Your a fool.Get lost.Stop writing do your worst

[email protected]
Quote:
OLUMBA NA POWERLESS,

IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY,THE CREATOR OF YOU AND THAT DISOBEYED OLUMBA OLUMBA, I COMMAND YOU TO DIE IN TWO DAYS,IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN, DIE AND GOT TO HEL WITH THAT UR OLUMBA,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd Well, it is time for the Third Annual Mothers Day Mass Insult Bait. I sent a few hundred lads a very vile insult script about their mother, her employment as prosititute, poor feminie hygine, and made some insuations that she "sexes goats". Here is the first batch of lad replies

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEN NOR GET LIFE AND REAL JOB DEY ALWAYS WAST TIME
TALK NONSENSE AND TALK RITUALIS TREAT, SEE WHO GET LEVEL WEN OPEN BLAZ
MOUTH DEY TALK, U EVEN LOOK YOUR SELF FOR MIROW TODAY B4 YOU DEY HIT
THE KEY BOARD......YOU ARE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING FOOL.. YOU NOR DEY
SEE MISTAKE FOR YOUR LIFE AND STOP PUTING THE BLAME ON YOUR JACKASS
MOTHER AND GAY FATHER.

YOU ARE ALREADY CURSE SO NO TIME FOR ME TO DELEBRATE ON IT... FOOL
PIKIN WEN NOR SABI HE DIRECTION... I NOR DEY WITH YOU FOR STREET IN
NIGERIAN MAKE YOU COME TURKEY IF CANADA COME MEET ME IF YOU GET
LEVEL...OKORO LIKE YOU... IDIOT, GOAT PIKIN NA U BE... I BE FULL TIME
9JA, FROM WAFI... STUPID PIKIN, KEEP THE SHARIN O.K...... NA PAGER YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY GO EVEN REMAIN......I DEY LAUGH YOU SELF, BECAUS NA
LAGOS BOY BOY NA U BE FOR YOUR CHAIRMAN IDITOT, WHO EVEN GIVE YOU
MONEY TO BUY TIME SELF..... MAKE YOU NOR GO FIND MONEY, CONTIUNE TO
WAST YOUR CHAIRMAN MONEY, NA PACK HE GO SEND YOU OUT FOR STREET FOOL..

IF YOU LIKE REPLY ME BACK IDIOT TO ANSWER YOUR NAME GOAT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at you idiot because youe papa and your MAMA carry aids that was why your Family dey rachied. Animal when you be make Moto kill you...

If you recieved email and you know what the email is all about why can't you keep off instead of replting.....

Make Ogu kill your Family and including your generation.

May you never see good in Life since you have the Mind to email me and insult me when ie be say na same thing you and I dey do. May your Family never grow in PEACE A MEN.

make you die fornothing.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD NA HIM GO PUNISH U, NA UR PAPA THAT SWEAR GO CATCH SEE IF I CATCH
U SHA I GO SKIN U UR MAMA KINTO NA BE MUGU U BE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE ARUSI- OGUN STRANKER YOU IF YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR SEND THIS KIND OF EMAIL TO ANYONE ELSE, MAY THE POVERTY OF THGIS WORLD STRICK YOU AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHY NIGERIAN ARE SO SUTEPIDE?

WHY U PPOPLE ARE SO THAT MOST( GMAIL POEPLE) as of you don't know me but i know you are you not my colicos from lagous but no problem you will c me very soon.

how are you?and our family?

thank you my (GUY )

i am from big country in Africa. plaese put that our gun in your bed i will send one of our menber to come and take it buy :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EMEKA NUNSENCE MAIL GMAIL CAN NOT DIE. WHY?

[email protected]
Quote:
I BELIEVE SAY IF YOU GET WORK TO DO YOU NO GO DEY SIT DOWN FOR SYSTEM THEY WRITE ALL THIS TRASH ABOUT YOUR MAMATOTO, LOOK FOR SMETHING TO DO WEY GO EITHER CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR REOVE THE GENERATIONAL CURSE WEY DEY YOUR HEAD, ANYWAY I GO DEY PRAY FOR YOU FOR GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

BLESSED BROTHER LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUMU OHHHH.....come see wich kind of rubish b all thos one na...i kwno u and i kwno where u dey stay e kwno o hard 4 me 2 do any thing wa i wnat do 4 u Fool...u kwno get work na 2 dey couse person online u sabi do wich kind of person u b na get since abeg....Fool like u.....Go get a Good job ass Hole

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey you don’t know me, is you and your own mama thunder will scatter two hundred times your family mostly if your mama if alive she will carry the mostly pains you don’t know me and you send me this kind of mail you know I have no business with you and you just treating me, for your understanding I am not a simple person as you think I had forward your mail and your info to my prophet so as a member of REMA no shaking in UTUKU NADU I believe may be you want to loss your life for noting God will be a witness.

[email protected]
Quote:
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT MY GOD .

SEE MY CAR IF U CAN BELIVE

I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME IN MY JOB TO HELP YOUR POOR FAMILY

COME TO U WILL SEE WELL.

STOP SENDING MESSAGE TO ME PLZ

I AM BIG BOY FROM NIGERIAN IN ENUGU STATE
PLAESE MY THIS IS MY BISS.

WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MY OWN CHANCE IF YOU DONT WANT TO MOVE PLZ. MY LINE IS +22546885308 MY IS BIG BOY

[email protected] sent me a real classic
Quote:
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER IN OTHER TO MAKE MONEY?
YOU MUST DIE ONTOP OF YOUR SISTER THIS TIME BC YOUR DESPERATE IN MONEY.
I HAVE BLOCKED ALL YOU FINANCIAL WAYS.
I DID NOT KNOW YOUR NAME BUT MY SPIRIT KNOWS IT.
YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART MUGU.
COME CHOP AND SUCK YOUR MAMA THEN YOU GET A MILLION DOLLARS.
MAKE AMEN AND IT MUST COME THROUGH ONLY WHEN YOU REPLY THIS BATERED YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't have anything doing because if you do you would not have time to cause your mother and I am sure your mother is not alive because if she was you will know the value of a mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTN
FROM TODAY I CURSED YOU IN YOUR ENTIRED LIFE NOT TO SEE GOOD AND YOU WILL REMAIN SUFFER IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE YOU HAVE TOUCHED AN ANIONTED MAN OF GOD, REMEMBER YOU HAVE BEEN A CURSED IN YOUR FAMILY AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN FOOLISH MAN WHOM DOSE NOT HAVE A JOB AND YOU PREFER SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH FRAUD YOU WILL SOON BE CATCHED I CURSED YOU IN THE CITY AND IN YOUR COUNTRY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother,
I dont believe at this moment in life you could spend time as an African sending people such hate mails and wanting your God given blessing on irrelevance. There is alot more beautiful things you can do if you turn around and stop devil using you in this wicked way. We, Ndigbo needs your talent for the challenges ahead in this world. I would normally ignore such mails, but your situation was pathetic and i see you need advise. There is alot we can build together as friends, instead pressing each others hate button. Pray and reconcile with God and shun arrogance. Respect women no matter what and dont play with God by adding Rev to your name.
The internet is a beautiful invention to make money for serious people.
Take care.

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know who you are or what issues you have with your MOTHER that you are exposing yourself like this!

Its only the SON of a SLUT that will talk thrash as you are talking,and got your general information,we are not on the ame level.YOU CRUDE IGBO BOY OF INDETEMINATE ORIGIN.Go and ask YOUR PEOPLE how you came to be a MEMBER OF THIER FAMILY!!

YOU WERE PICKED FROM THE GUTTER WHERE YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER ABANDONED YOU.

FOOL!!

AND IF DARE EMAIL ME AGAIN,I WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS:THAT MAD MAN.......

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy mother's day, mother fckers Very Happy

I go a couple of good ones back from my relatively small broadcast (apologies for smallness)

[email protected]
Quote:
MR nkwele
takr your'e time if you don't have anything to do you better go and sleep man of GOD you don't take any that is not your'es take your'e time ok' befor anything happen to you, don't you know that i from okija in ihial l.g.a take your'e time ok' maind your'e bissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELL WILL VISIT YOU THIS NIGHT
STUPID MAN LIKE YOU, YOU CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH: BUSH MAN; YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY. YOU FATHER WILL DIE AND YOU MOTHER WILL PERISH IN HELL. WAIT FOR ME BASTARD LIKE YOU, I AM COMING BACK WITH MY HUMMER H 4.IF YOU REPLY THIS LETTER YOU WILL DIE LIKE FOOL. POOR MAN. .YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO EAT BREAD. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIKE YOU.

the thing is, I picked it up the next morning after Hell was supposed to have visited me. Perhaps I was asleep when they arrived? i had a headache this morning if it helps.

Devguy - "sexes goats" ROFL, bet they loved that. bad bad man. I have been telling my lads that they have been reported to all the other guymen as a child molester. This goes down well.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE FIRST AND YOUR FARMILY WILL CRY ALL THE REST OF THERE LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
frustration!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a jobless idot

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL,ALL WHAT YOU JUST WROTE RETURNS TO YOU BY FIRE I PRAYED

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
fafafa faoooo.Ounpe! Question

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD FOR BID BAD THING BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi there

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WATIN I DO TO RECIVE DOES INSULT NA THE GAME ME STILL DEY
WHY ALL THIS GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
no be so

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Monkey,
Since i dont know you and you sent me such email,do i have grudges with you let me know,your mate are out there looking for maga that will pay them you out there looking for people to insult,you will die a poor man if you continue like this you better start working for the betterment of your poor life,i pity your condition look at what poverty has turned you into,you are now blaming everyone for your calamity,may God have mercy on your wretched soul,well all i have to tell you is this i have made my own money if you want help i will help you by taking you to YABA LEFT for treatment.
i am rich,i have my own house,i drive three cars because maga don pay me and they are still paying me,if you need anything to work let me know you Frustrate goat

[email protected]
Quote:
MY SATAN BAPTAISE U

[email protected]
Quote:
NO ENCCHATMENT NOR BEWITCHMENT SHALL BEFALL AS I AM BLESS BEYOUND CURSED,NO BALAM OR BALACK WILL NHAVE POWER OVER US.NUMBERS 23Vs23
NO EVIL WEAPON FASHOINED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER OR ANY MOUTH THAT WILL RISE UP AGAINST US ON JUDGMENT SHALL DIE BY FIRE.
MY GOD IS MIGHTER THAT VOICES OF MANY WATERS AND HEIGHT OF MANY SEAS.
YOUR ARE A LOOSER FOR LIFE AND MY GOD WILL CONTINUALLY KILL YOU AMEN.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea w mothers day special!!

[email protected]
Quote:

guess what? juts collected few thousands of euros yesterday, can you beat that? my guy you need a break ok, talk well and i will make life sweet for you. you are just a sadist, be there insulting me and i am here makina cool cash.

loser

and
Quote:

you are insaulting me for nothing oooo, well i do not have anything to tell you, you dey insualt your broda, i am sure you are an ibo guy, i am an ibo too and we all are strugling to earn a living, no job, no food, nothing nothing, well i thank you very much for insualting me but bear in mind that what you do to some one, another will do it to you, go ahead and course me.

and
Quote:

guy why u dey insault me? well i no course you or anybody, i dey here dey do my thing small small, i no thief you but all the same may God reward for insualting my dead father and may he from his grave fight his fight. even if i dont go to cafe for years i will keep on enjoying what my father has left for me, i am the only child of my parents and my father was a bank manager before he died, i am worth millions ok, so am not surfering, i am just doing this not because of the money but be gain life experience because i want work and keep myself busy but all the same may God bless you very much for insualting my father.

[email protected]
Quote:

you have no work,just continue waisting your time you fool

and
Quote:

you should go back to school and learn correct english,i haven't gotten your time you fucking asshole

[email protected]
Quote:

So you are talking to Aguleri man?you see ur life?watch out from the day you wrote this,dont ever forget the date.i cann't curse you, but,that but means a lot in your live time.

[email protected]
Quote:

thunder fire ur mama papa 2gether i bi BIG BOY i don collect reference tire mugu and corn head like ur generation u bastard idiot, selfish nuisance, thief arm robber, u sisters and mama na prostitute for street..

MONEY BOY SPEAKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:

men u guz just stay ur own, but let me tell u some thing God will dis grace all of una wen nor fit hussle una dey pray 4 d down of some body u don't even know, God will dis Grace uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, if u like u send smelling report to abuse wat ever na 4 ur pockek

fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:

okay no wah na die go be ur portion amen

[email protected]
Quote:

thunder fire u fool

[email protected]
Quote:

You are just a little boy OK,find some thing better to do with your time, that is my advice to you or you will lose your life very soon if you continue like this that is my promise to you and i will not repeat it again,o biaru egbu ga egbu owenya, oburo ajo ogwu. you will kill your self with your mouth very soon,because my punishment will be on you,if you continue this rubbish.

be wise.

[email protected]
Quote:

Who be this just stop all this stuff ok,

[email protected]
Quote:

I CURSE YOU,AND YOU WILL REMAIN IMPOTENT AS YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE.

LET ME KNOW WHERE TO MEET YOU BASTARD SO THAT I KILL YOU.

YOUR DAYS ON THIS EARTH IS NUMBERED

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off and go to hell

This little sucker is eager to reply.
I've been playing insult ping-pong with him for several days now.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fool

and then
Quote:
mad man!

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell do u think u are by sending mail indiscriminately to people that never send u a mail. Are u sure u are normal.Go to blazes u godless imbecile,that boast with toothless gods.

[email protected]
Quote:
how are you, what did i do to you? do i know you from anywhere? why did you send such msg to this box.

[email protected]
Quote:
guess what? juts collected few thousands of euros yesterday, can you beat that? my guy you need a break ok, talk well and i will make life sweet for you. you are just a sadist, be there insulting me and i am here makina cool cash.
loser

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this annimal, when dey do UK Lottery. I know you? watin you see?, you don chop mugu money when dey make you mad? all the same i think you need help. So i advice you to go to the nearest church for deliverance.

[email protected]
Quote:
U MUST GO TO HELL WITH UR OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU CAUSING gods.....SHAME ON U WITH UR FUCKING gods

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN,AYELALA KILL U GOAT....MAKE U FUCK UR RITAUL HEAD YARCH IDOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAGA DON VEX!

Quote:
subject Re: my chairman go collect
I dont understand shitz u say.. u just a fuckin ass hole (n-word!)

Quote:

subject Re: dorti man
mad man

Quote:
U WILL REMAIN POOR UNTILL THE DAY YOU WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON A ROPE COS U WILL SURE COMMIT SUICIDE HENCE TO YOU THIS LIFE IS NOT ENJOYABLE AND FOR THAT YOU WILL END IT UP SOON AND THAT SOON IS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE PLACED A CURSE ON YOU INCLUDING THE ONE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING YOU TO ALL THE BABALAWOOS IN TOWN AND ALL MUSHROOM CHURCHES.

YOU ARE A MUMU BASTARD, YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY A HIPPOTAMOUSE!!!!

HIV GO KILL ALL OF YOUR FAMILY. U THINK SAY I NO KNOW YOU, I KNOW YOU UP TO YOUR HOUSE YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
u are a fool ur written even poor to show all ur families wretched ur papa no get job to send u to school
u dey stay under maza maza bridge wey all the crazy men on top bridge to fuck ur mama ass hole

Quote:
subject Re: homosexul like u go starve
na now i kno u no get sense people like u na him dey dey pool for life stupid (c-word!) for go find better things do

Quote:
You need to go back to school and learn how to spell correctly,i dont have time for your bullshit people like and email derserve to be thrown into trash can,well i have better things to do than exchange words with you ok if you want to know the secret of your parents and how your pregnacy came about visit www.yourmamatoto.com there you will find out that your mother is a fucking whore
Any you write me again thunder will scatter your mother's pussy idiot jobless fool instead of you to think of how maga will pay you go insulting people you dont know that is the reason why you not progressing

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mother's Day Insult recipients appreciated the blessings they received.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA TOTO I NO GO FUCK YOU AGAIN YOU AND YOUR MAMA YOU NO DE SHAM I DEY YOU DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER ASHEWO FAMILY I WILL SOON REPORT NA TO THE POLICE AL NA FAMILY CARRY HIV YOUR PAPA DIE YOU NO SOON JOIN NA FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA GO AND ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BORN YOU SUTPID GOAT.

MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU AND YOUR AND YOUR ENTRNR FAMILY DEAD WEN U DEY SLEEPIN .FOR 7 DAYS OF RECEIVIN DIS CURSE U GO SURELY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

I WILL GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY 7 DAY. TO WEEP AWAY DONT YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MEET A ORRENA BIKTYR NCVGD 3333333 /66666/99999999/12121212121/ YOU HAVE CASE YOUR FAMILY PROMBLE.LET
US SEE WHO IS WHO MEET ME TO NIGHT IN YOUR DEARM WORLD I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO EAT.AND NUMBER I HAVE SUMIT IT TO THE WORLD OF ORRENA BIKTYR NCVGD 3333333

/66666/99999999/12121212121/ THIS NUM +2348052438072.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ?
YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA ?
FUCK YOUR SISTER FUCK YOUR SISTERFUCK YOUR SISTERFUCK YOUR SISTER?
SUTPID GOAT.SUTPID GOAT.SUTPID GOAT.SUTPID GOAT.SUTPID GOAT.SUTPID ?GOAT.SUTPID GOAT.LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA .LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA.LIKE ?YOU AND YOUR MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR
MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR ?MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA.LIKE YOU AND ?YOUR MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA.LIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF GOD.

BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF GOD. EVRYTHING YOU SA1YS HE MUST SURELY LAND UPON YOUR FAMILY YOUR MOTHER YOU FATHER ALL OVER YOU FAMILY MUST SURELY DIE IN THIS YEAR AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD ILLETRATE.

GO TO HELL AND BORN TO ASHES WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY. YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
ARE THE NEXT TARGET

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: you no dey shame ashawo like you?

HELLO OKOIRE LIKE YOU I KNOW THAT YOU ARE IDOT MAN LIVEING ONITSHA SELLIN CATION OKOKO LIKE YOU NWAOBI AKANU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR LIVEING YOU ONYE ORIE NA ONITSHA BAKASI

THEY LOOK FOR YOU TO KILL YOU IDOT MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY BECAREFULL.

HELLO MAN MAN.

MAD MAN LIKE YOU WHY U NO FEET KEEKP YOUR MOUTH SHOT COME MAKE I TELL YOU, YOU WONE DIE BECAUSE IF YOU NO SAY YOUR TIME DONE COME MAKE YOU GO FOR EXPRESS GO KILL YOUR SELF THERE BECAUSE NA SOME ONE WEY GO KILL YOU NA HIM YOU DAY FINE, BECAUSE I BELIVE SAY YOU NO GET FAMILY AGAIN BECAUSE IF YOU GET MAMA OR PAPA YOU NO GO OPEN THAT YOUR STUPID MOUTH DAY CAUSE SOMEBODY MAMA LIKE THAT MAD MAN LIKE YOU SEE YOUR LIFE DONE SPOIL IF YOU NO NO PLEASE GO FOR DELIVRANCE IN THE CHURCH BECAUSE VERY SOON YOU GO BEGINE DAY PICK PAPPER FOR ROAD JUST LIKE MAD MAN.

SO THINK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING OR SEND ANTTHING TO SOME ONE BECAUSE SOMETHING GO HAPPEN TO YOU IF YO NO TAKE TIME ,

THANKS.
FROM JOHNCEE2 NIGER BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FOOL

ILLITERATE, MAKE U NOR GO WORK

WE KNOW SAY UNA WORK NA ARMED ROBBERY AND UNA GO DEY TELL PIPO SAY UNA BE GUYMAN

IBO MAN WEY BE ILLITERATES AND THIEFS

GOD PUNISH U AND UR FAMILY

U THINK U ARE WISE, IF I WANT TO PICK U UP, I CAN DO IT.

ILLIERATE, U DONT KNOW I CAN HACK U DOWN WITH UR GSM PHONE FOOL
BARAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I WILL HELP YOU.

HELLO CAPTAIN Haddock?INSTEAD OF SAYING THOSE RUBBISH I THINK YOU COME OF AGE ?IF IT HUNGER OR FRUSATION YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASK ME FOR SOME MONEY? I WILL HELP YOU I KNOW IS
NOT EASY IN NIGERIA?I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR OK?IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND JUST CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER
+ 4470 1112 1986 OR SEND ME YOU DETAIL I CAN SEND YOU SMALL CHANGE TO EAT OK.IT WILL BE OK.
Looky, an invitation for phone abuse Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender useless wayoo man

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: u must die stupid igbo local boy

stupid basterd i hope that you have die but is not too late my boys will surey kill u this weekend for that ashewo house we u dey go stupid igbo boy you will remain poor until u
die

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject:

NOW I REALLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN OSU AS PEOPLE CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
hello bro's hope things are fine? sorry for the mail i sent to your box hahahaha you know the job i into not that i choose that is what i want to do but condition keep me on it but soon it will never be my job in Jesus name Aman. also if you are in to it also please i want you to know that it is never a good job and don't be proud about it always pray that God should make way for us so that we stop it and enter some thing better.
as i have your phone number, i will call you.
IKE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU, YOU SHAL DIE 1 DAY AFTER RECEIVING THIS MAIL FROM ME FUCK YOU ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: die before me ok

motherfucker u think y are wise fucker like u costing ur life poor
pastor like u thunder ur mother.ur father ur familly so shall it be A
PIT

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: onochie

fuck you oh you <deleted> moda fucks fuck you 2000 times

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject:

I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND DAT NA HUNGER DEY WORRY U..

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not been up to speed on the mass insult baiting thing and only kept a pet straight bait project.. but I am happy to see that he manages to get insulted without my involvment Very Happy

This lad has suffered a lot (highlights beeing clicking over 500 boxes on the w u se c. site , giving up bank account, spending about an hour on phone credit calling me in europe etc. etc. )

His latest mail:
Quote:

You have made me receive some insult from some low paid banking becasue why i will not take from any body even you anymore if you down for business do what i ask and stop delaying me

I just love that Very Happy

another nice quote from him:

Quote:
go back to that place and rescan they did not do it well check your sent message you can not view that slip that means no computer can view it rescan rescan rescan pleas am waiting

Do you want a piece of this gem? Take your best shot:

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the "recycler" modality is good,

insult a bunch of lads

read the replies

pick the vilest one there is

rebroadcast to all lads plus any others you can find

rinse and repeat Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been out of town for the week due to an emergency. But my insult catcher was overflowing with replies to the Mother's Day Mass Insult Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
May all the vomit you made go to you and the next 3 generation that will come out from you. Amen

May the power of God creat avanue for the people you stole from to kill you slowly till you confes that you are evil and die. Amen.

May the good things people plan to give you turn to evil for you in Jesus name and lastly may you die by fire. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BIG FOOL,FIRST YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL.
READ WHAT YOU WROTE TO YOUR YEYE MAMA..HAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this BASTARD

<[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU MINE THAT YOU ARE A (REV)? NO NO NO NO YOU TALKING 2MURCH YOUR NOT TALKING LIKE A REVRNFATHER WELL MAYBE THAT YOU JUST ANSWER IT TO GET SUNDAYS MONYE OR TO GET SOMTHING IN CHURCH.

BUT REMEMBER THAT GOD WILL PURNISH YOU. MORDAN ME BE I AM A 419 MAN AND ALSO BECARFUL FOR YOUR MOUTH.

THIS IS OUR CUNTRY BIG ONE YOU KNOW ABOUT AND YOU THAT THIS IS NIGERIAN . OK LET ME ASKYOU ONETHING. ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE REV AS YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE A REV? CHOSE ONE. IF YOU DONT WANT COME NOW AND JOIN ME CHANCE STILL DAY FOR U.

IS ME BIG BOY.
PLZ YOUR SPK BLOKING IS NOT GOOD TRY TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU ARE A REVEN

IS ME BIG BOY FROM Nigerian

[email protected]
Quote:
I just discover you are not integilent. So i will not talk with u any further

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY ASSHOLE DITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY WAY I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE USELESS GUYS THAT WASTE THERE TIME ON THE CAFE WRING RUBBISH TO SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE, ALL YOUR MATE ARE BUSY COLLECTING GOOD MONEY AND BUYING FLASH CARS AND ALSO BUY LAND AND BUILDING HOUSE WHY YOU ARE BUSY WASTING ALL YOUR EFFORT DOING NOTHING RATHER THAN SEND GOD FORASKING MAILS TO SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE, ONCE AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY DOING NOTHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawa kwa nme gi there, anu ofia. ori na ikpu ri gbu

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank God you know ur mama Job !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST A BUSY BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE BASTARD, OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED TO RESPECT YOUR MOTHER. AND A COWARD BECUASE FEAR WILL NOT LET YOU REVEAL YOUR REAL IDENTITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Y U NO GO USE UR TIME WISELY JUST IMAGINE WETIN U TAKE TIME WRITE ,LIFE GO HARD U WELL WELL OO BETTER GO COMMIT SUCIDE COS HE GO HARD U WELL WELL BE LIFE HOW CAN U JUST SETTLE DOWN THE SEND THIS MESS TO PEOPLE BOX.

[email protected]
Quote:
have she must die b4 u realise the nonsense wey u dey talk 4 mail.
u r so lousy and stupid, i pray u wld neva have a mother and if

[email protected]
Quote:
Why the FUCK are you IDIOTS sending me your stupid emails?

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy,

Go meet a priest to pray for you and your soul because only a very sick person, both physically and spiritually can write such except you were not born of a woman.

I pity you and only pray you dont rape your mother someday

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON'T HAVE A MOTHER AND I AM SURE U DO NOT KNOW WHO UR FATHER IS...OH, U MUST BE FROM ACROSS THE NIGER WHERE UR MOTHER CAN SLEEP AROUND EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR HUSBAND HOUSE. UR FATHER WAS AWAY FARMING WHILE UR MOTHER WAS AT HOME SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN. BUT FROM WHERE U COME FROM,AS LONG AS UR ARE MARRIED, ANY CHILD BELONGS TO THE MAN THAT PAID UR BRIDE PRIZE. I CAN BET THAT THE IDIOT U HAVE BEING CALLING UR FATHER IS REALLY NOT UR BIOLOGICAL FATHER. U ARE A BASTARD AND U DO NOT KNOW, A CULTURAL BASTARD, I WILL ADVICE U GO FOR A BLOOD TEST TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT SELF. FROM UR LANGUAGE, AND THE WAY U WRITE, U ARE FROM THE EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY.

I FEEL SORRY FOR U BECAUSE U WILL ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT U DO.. AT LEAST I KNOW MY NAME, WHAT IS UR NAME. U FATHERLESS BASTARD. ARE U 100% SURE THAT UR FATHER IS UR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, GIVE IT A THOUGHT AS UR TRADITION ACCEPTS BASTARDS FROM ASHAWO LIKE UR MOTHER, I AM SURE THEY HAVE ACCEPTED U. STOP SEND MESSAGES TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF UR PROBLEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN ur MAMA TOTO CBN pay out office de FUK MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA. TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
iF YOU SEND ME ANY RUBBISH AGAIN I TAKE YOUR MESSAGE TO SCOTLAND YARD. I RETURN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID TO ME, BACK TO YOU AND YOUR OWN MAMA. YOU ARE A FOOL. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DOING. NOW FUCK OFF. USELESS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NOR B UR FAULT...NAH BCOS U NOR GET WORK DATS WHY U DEY REPLY ME...U GET LUCK U FOR AY ME MAKE I TAKE FUCK UR WIFE...BASTARD..U BE CHIEF OR THIEF...U BE STICKY MUGUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
I REBUKE U AND PLACE YOU ON GOD OWN HAND,I PRAY IT SHOULD BE WELL WITH U

[email protected]
Quote:
Mahn,why you dey 4k up?You just dey fool yoursef.Why you no just leave the mail unreplied?than write these bullshit you just did.
I dey jand,and when I come back naija,you'ld come around,so we'ld compare who's better between the boff of us.
You should had just left the mail unreplied.Imagin the blabs you sent me.
Mind you,I'm an engineer here in london.Just do this to cath fun,aleast to keep the real old days in ma memory.
If you like,stay in naija make you dey dull.
Don't do this next time.Its so uncalled for.
Be gud Mahn.
Chux.

[email protected]
Quote:
U B REAL IGBO MAN....FRAUSTRATION WAN KILL U....WELL WHY NOT CONTACT ME MAKE I GIVE U CODE 4 MONEY RITUALSSSSS
UR FATHER...SO NAH UNA DEY USE UNA MAMA TAKE DO MONEY RITUAL..THE REPALCULTION DEY WAIT U...WHO GET MONEY NOR DEY YAN...HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU..I DEY ENJOY THE INSULTS...

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN SEE U ARE MAD, U A CAUSED PERSON FROM A CAUSED FAMILY WHICH THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS ABANDONED AND REJECTED.

PLEASE YOU H AVE PROBLEMS, CAUSES ARE WORKING ON YOU, GO AND MEET ALL THE GIRLS YOU HAVE BROKEN THEIR HEART TO FORGIVE YOU, AGAIN GO AND TAKE BACK YOU WIFE AND CHILD SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL BE GOOD. YOU ARE LEAVING A MESRABLE LIFE BUT YOU DONT KNOW. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR SELF. YOU KNOW WHY I DONT WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME TO TALK TO VAMPIRE LIKE YOU IS THAT I HAVE BETTER THINGS AM DONING WITH MY LAPTOPS AND NOT WRITING IDIOT LIKE YOU THAT CANNOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH FOOL.

NEWS FOR YOU: YOU ARE CAUSED FOR REAL. THANK GOD YOU HAVE FAILED WOLLY. MUMU.

IF I CAUTCH U IN LAGOS I WILL RATHER USE YOU FOR RITUALS AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, COME BACK SO THAT WE WILL SORT OUT OUR DIFFERENCIES LET ME SEE IF YOU WILL NOT BE ASHAMED.

Quote:
FOOL, I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK, TO LAGOS SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME MAY BE YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING I AM A NO BODY, LOOK IT HAS BEEN LONG I REPORT YOU TO POLICE, AND THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE THE DEPORT YOU IN A CASKET. YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOU.

YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL EVERY GIRL, GO AND SETTLE WITH YOUR WIFE AND SOON. YOU ARE CAUSED.

MY ADVICE STILL, GO TO ANY PASTOR TELL HIM OR HER YOUR ARTHROCITIES, SO THAT HE CAN PRAY FOR YOU AND PLACE YOU ON A DRY FASTING IF NOT YOU WILL DIE A CAUSED PERSON AND MISERABLY.

IT IS ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT ENGAGES IN DISPUTE LIKE THIS, THOUGH I DONT BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE UNDER CAUSE.

GO AND BREAK THAT YORK DESTURBING YOUR LIFE IF NOT YOU WILL END UP DIEING LIKE FOWL ALSO YOU ARE A HIV VICTIM GO AND TAKE UTRA VIRUS DRUGS TO MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER MUMU. IF NOT YOU WILL DIE IN A NO DISTANCE TIME
IDIOT. SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO COME OUT STRAIGHT I HAVE KNOWN YOU ALREADY FOOL.

MUMU I HAVE TOLD ALL MY BROTHERS IN LAGOS AND POLICE THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU AND ANY DAYYOU ENTER LAGOS YOU ARE GONE, EVEN YOUR HOUSE IN THE EAST WILL BE DEMOLISHED.

IDIOT. YOU WANT TO WAKE A SLEEPING LION,OR TOUCHING A TIGER'S TAIL. GOD PUNISH YOU. COME PROMISE I AM WAITING FOR YOU. I AM WISER THAN YOU .
MUMU IDIOT.

Quote:
IDIOT, ARE YOU TIRED OF WRITING, FOOL. I SAID I MEAN YOU THIS TIME AND I WILL BE ADDING MORE CAUSE TO THE ONE YOU HAVE EVERY NOW AND THEN AND YOUR LIFE WILL REMAIN MISREABLE. FOOL

Quote:
MUMU, TOO MUCH MONEY MAN, WHO HAVE 100 LAPTOPS IN HIS TOILET TO CHECK MAIL ANY DAY ANY TIME. CANT YOU PAY FOR YOUR SUBCRIBTION FEE. AM SORRY FOR USING THIS GOOD ENGLISH BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND GOOD ENGLISH.

CAUSED IDIOT. I HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUITE THEN YOU THINK I AM DULL IN THE BRAIN LIKE YOU. COME BACK FROM GHANA AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
boy ur a maga if your guy call my number come out face to face you slot that dont even have a mother ONYE

[email protected]
Quote:
can yo beat this? loser, do you want the mtc, can you track it and see if it is available?

[email protected]
Quote:
if this your stupid name ever exists i wonder how an animal like you will start sending mails to people you do not know and start causing them.
however, i do not have anything in common with a bastard of your nature and if only i can lay my hand on you idiot that day will be the last day you will cease to exist.

i know you have incurred the wrath of God in your life and there is no escape for you till death will meet you prematurely.

whereever you are i invoke the spirit of death upon you and your entire family and pray that you will never live beyiond the year as the almighty God has placed a caused hand upon your life.

you will never see any good thing right from this moment you will open this mail to read it.

the thunder of GOD MUST SURELY DESTROY YOU AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN LIFE MUST BE VISITED BY THE SPIRIT OF DEVORER.

THIS I SAY WILL REMAIN PERMANENT IN LIFE NOW AND FOR EVER. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOUR CHURCH WE YOU DEY HEAD NA LIKE THAT YOU TAKE DEY PREACH FOR THEM YOUR FOLLOWERS????????????

MAKE GOD GORGIVE YOU.

ANY DAY YOU SEND EVIL MESSAGE AGAIN TO ME OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON WEN YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE MAN OF GOD NA ONLY JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT CONTROLS THE 4 CORNER OF YOUR CHURCH AND YOUR ROOM WEY YOU DEY SLIP GO ANSWER YOU BET ME.

MAKE GOD FORGIVE YOU YOUR AGAIN FOR YOUR EVIL TALK AMEN.

THIS DEY MY PRAYER FO U. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA.

NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIR PIECES OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a quark illitrate I am sure that you did not go to primary school.
see how you spelt blessing. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
low life, fuck face u don't know how 2 read and write fucking local boy............ i'm rich bitch, tell me when u get 2 canada so i can slap ur fucking face

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO VEX MY GUYS. I DEY BACK AT VILLA N GO TROW WORK WELL WELL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

i dont heva time for you

i know u are a big fool in ur familly

for to usr your time to reply my mail that u are a fool

if u like reply this mail fool

i we live you becuase of ur sister
if not for her she no whe to suk my dik and i pay her 10 nire for a nigth

if u thing i am lieing call her and ask her
ok
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

from money
man
warri

delta stete

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL, GOD HAS PUNISHED YOU FOREVER. I KNOW THAT, THAT FILTY THINGS YOU CALL HANDS ARE WEDERED, YOU CANNOT WRITE AGAIN. FOOL.

GO AND PRAY, ASK GOOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND TO BREAK THAT CURSE WORKING IN YOUR LIFE. LAZY PIG

Quote:
FOOL,

I SAID FROM GHANA NOW IS STRAIGHT TO YOUR VILLAGE IN PORT-HARCOURT, IF NOT YOU WILL BE DUMPEAD IN THE JAIL LIKE A PIECE OF DUNJORN.

AT LEAST YOU ARE LEARNING NOW BY TO WRITE WONDED ENGLIS NOW WHICH IS BETTER THAN THAT RUBBISH YOU WERE WRITING. SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU THROUGH THE STRESS OF LEARNING FOR ONE WEEK BEFORE REPLYING ONE MAIL. AGAIN POVERTY HAS FINISHED YOU, NO HOPE FOR YOU AND HAVE TO STILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND MONEY TO BUY TICKET TO WRITE ME. STOP STEALING.

MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
watin i do weh you de mail me all this shit... seh u know say u go die
as u de read this mail... you weh them suppose
shoot for firing squad... i wonder watin death de wait for before he
take you tonight...u de find watin u go chop , me sef de find,... why
you come de mail me all this shit.. that's the reason why Nigeria will
not get too better cos of mother fuckers like you... just watch and
see you,ll get cought...ur days are numbered.. chief my ass...

[email protected]
Quote:
who made u chief animal

[email protected]
Quote:
u be real ode .. mind u i de stay VGC i get boys wea de work 4 me i mysef still collect more than 17 mtcn today $300 each ..let me put u in a game be4 u de type like fool .. u sef be guy man u come see format de type rubbish like say na ur papa money i won collect big fool .

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an osu, why u dey claim dr, dr ndi osuarushi

[email protected]
Quote:
na the same thing go happen to you, see you go rush stop your father him dey fuck your sister. na dog fuck your mama wey she take born you na him make you no get sence

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CHURCH RAT MUGUS DON WRIT MI BOX!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
I will tell people that you have HIV AIDS. Why did you ask me to keep it secret and yet you keep on transmitting and infecting people. You will suffer and DIE, you celebrated illiterate? If you want, go to the biggest shrine in Egypy. You know what killed your father!!! You will surely die in it too. Bastard, illiterate

A man without education is a complete dead animal. You are fucking moving corpse. Worse still you have AIDS . You go all over Lagos, especially Ajegunle distributing your death trap. You suffer alot because of your illiterate life. You lost your sense. Nothing for you till you hit grave. I am rich, Educated and very comfortable kiss my ass bastard, motherless moron.

[email protected]
Quote:
Find out from ur mom who ur real dada is Go behind and suck your mama`s stinky pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll at 40

[email protected]
Quote:
piss off junk

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL, TELL ME THE TRUTH IS THERE AN PEACE IN YOUR FAMILY. AR YOU NOT THE BAD EGG AMONG THEM.

YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER. AS FOR YOUR 90,000 IS GONE FOREVER. IF YOU DONT KNOW ROAD TO OKIJA SHRINE, I WILL SHOW YOU WAY FOOL. YOU THINK YOU CAN USE MONEY TO BLIND ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
EH,
I cannot remember ever meeting u ingrat bastard in my life.U think every body is yahoo yahoo fool?for to dare write me this rubbish when I have nothing with you,you have automatically invited a curse for yourelf,.You are jokking with fire.I am sure of myself,believe it or not,the God os Eijah is going to command the ground to open and swallow you up,warch out.
Street animal
+233-24-963016

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL, FIRST OFF YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL, LOOK AT YOUR POOR LIFE...

Corrections:

BEGARS FO = Beggers for
BEFOR= Before
VILAGE= Village
LIK= Like
SHOLD B SELL PURE WATER= Should be Selling
WHEEL BIRO=Wheel Barrow
STINKIN FILTY PUSY= Stinking Filthy Pussy
NEVAR = Never
SMEALLY = Smelly
PEPOLE = People
BUZINESS = Business

Learn the English language okay, fucking faggot like you, how can you make it in life with such poor english language, i'll pray for you " The Lord is your Strength"

Don't write me again, asswipe.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be Be Big Fool.

Na Pooverty go kill you and your family

Na u sabi preach pass.Rev Okotie.

Mumu Like u

[email protected]
Quote:
Please try ur email at the Google.com u will surely see all things your typing like a fool. Are you a Chief? Logo guy and fool that u don't even know that girls have toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Emeka if your a real matured guy you don't need to be writing like a fool. Yes, i came from village but i'm trying more then you, just check your english everything there became fool like you show that your a village guy.

Please try when ever you typing something to someone maybe your trying to fool the person, write with a very good english ok, don't keep typing my MAMA toto, don't you know that all girls have toto? your mama have it ur sisters have it, my own mother have it too so there is no need of calling your mama toto because i knew that too is for girls ok. Do not fool yourself by typing like a fool.

I am from Village but now living in Bangkok Thailand, so Village life is gone, try to change your Village life because if people look at me and you them will know that your a reall fool ok. This is my word (From Me, Myself and I) that's my Rapping word.

Change your Village Life, just look at name (Emeka) big boy like you keep answering this can of name (try and change your Name fool ok)

Don't you see my name?

FADDY WEZZY
FROM ME, MYSELF AND I

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this guy may be an ITP but at least he wasn't mad...
Mario
Quote:
What the fuck have you been smoking and where can I get some of that?

[email protected]
Quote:
low life, fuck face u don't know how 2 read and write fucking local boy........... i'm rich bitch, tell me when u get 2 canada so i can slap ur fucking face

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD FOR BID BAD THING BACK TO SENDER

And then…
Quote:
back to sender lazy wayoo man,all your family go die this year

[email protected]
Quote:

China Rail Construction Corp [email protected]
Quote:
I CAN NOW BELEIVE THAT YOU ARE AN OSU AS PEOPLE CALL YOU

And then...
Quote:
I KNOW YOU, SURE, YOU ARE AN OSU ARUSHI, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING IT,

YOUR FATHER WAS ALSO USELESS LIKE YOU AND THIS WAS THE REASON HE BECAME AN OSU,

AM SURE YOU ARE AN OSU, IF U DONT KNOW, ASK UR PAPA

Akan Tutu [email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR STUPIDITY THAT WHY YOU ARE NOT GET REPLY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL USE YOUR HAND TO BURIAL YOUR MAMA REST IN PEACE

Piroddi Giancarlo [email protected]
Quote:
You are a jobless idot

Pastor Mark Walburg [email protected]
Quote:
E don finish????
No be wetin u dey find i dey find???Mugu like you!!!

Akan Tutu [email protected]
Quote:
UKADA MAN
I AM HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA MAKING MY MONEY WHILE YOU ARE THERE IN NIGER RIDING UKADA THAT UKADA WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON. MONKEY CALL ME WITH DIS NUMBER (+27-80-691-0284) I WILL SEND YOU 20 DOLLAR IDIOT STUPID FOOL

Royalalbion Hotel [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOUR OSU MOTHER WHO DIED FOR H.IV,SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU BELIEVE ME

Kono Minersgroup [email protected]
Quote:
I told u already in first male. Dey already gave me de money so I am done wid dem. I just pass dese dumb mugus on to u becus I am generous and I hope dat maybe in teh futur u give me a good job too if u b nice.

Do u still want it?

Liu Yan [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BIGGEST GOAT I EVER SEE ON THIS EARTH. WHY WASTING YOUR TIME ON A MESSAGE THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO DIE A MOTOR ACCIDENT. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD, SICKNESS AND POVERTY WILL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO READ THIS EMAIL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CAUSE. JOBLESS FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
(GO BACK TO SCHOOL:OLODO)
"ALREDDY" SO U NO EVEN GO SCHOOL?NO WONDER UR SPELLING DEY WRONG.GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN MORE,THEN COME BACK TO ME.MAYBE WE CAN TALK ON THE SAME LEVEL.

FOR NOW:FUCK OFF.AND STAY OFF MY MAIL BOX FOR GOOD!!

[email protected]
Quote:
He that cause me shall be cause and any fingers write bad against me shall not prosper in all he laid his hands on.
And so shall it be cos God anointing rest on me.

[email protected]
Quote:
i nor know why nigerian's mumu like thisi nor blame una sha na school wey una nor go na im cos am GOATS

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
your father

[email protected]
Quote:
I know its you and i want you to know that the blood of the innocent people that you have killed in Benin are hunting you and i promise you the HE THAT LIVES BY THE SWORD, WOULD SURELY DIE BY THE SWORD.LOSSER LIKE YOU.
TRY CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS IT MIGHT HELP YOUR ILLITERATE LIFE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita requests you contact her now for immediate details of proposal!
[email protected]
Quote:
LIKE I SAID YOU JOBLESS FOOL, SOME OF US HAVE WORK TO DO. NOW FOR THE LAST TIME STOP MAILING ME YOU USELESS IDIOT AND FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOUR WRITER IS NOT ARROUND YOU WHEN YOU WERE WRITING BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF BLUNDERS. BUT ALL I UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN THREE DAYS TIME. YOUR FAMILY WILL DISAPPEAR IN THREE DAYS TIME.

MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see from what you wrote that you are not learned and finally i finalised that you are mentally retarded. lottery level na him you dey? very low level, think of something real as a gee man.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE SELF YOUR OWN NA TREE DAYS BUT MY OWN BE SAY YOU GO DIE IF U TAKE EYE SEE THIS MASSAGE.

HOW YOU SEEAM

Question This guy attched a newspaper article Question
[email protected]
Quote:
ANOTHER IBO
Drug Suspect Excretes 82 Wraps of Cocaine

Quote:
By Chinedu Eze, 05.19.2009
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) yesterday arrested a 27-year old man, Nweke Chibuzo, suspected to have ingested cocaine worth N13 million
Chibuzo who was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos is a Nigerian trader based in Togo.
The suspect was nabbed during the screening of KLM passengers to Amsterdam on Thursday last week.
According to spokesman of NDLEA, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the suspect was detained and placed under observation when he tested positive for drug ingestion at the screening point.
“As at Monday morning May 18, 2009 he had so far excreted 82 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.4 kilogrammes with an estimated street value of about N13 million in Lagos . The price of cocaine has witnessed an astronomical rise in the past two months.
A kilogramme of cocaine that usually cost 3.5 million now sells between N8 and N10 million. Market forces like demand and supply as well as drug control efforts are some factors that affect prices of illicit drugs’, Ofoyeju said.
When interrogated by NDLEA offcials, the suspect was said to have owned up to the crime, saying that he ingested 83 wraps of cocaine in a hotel and that his sponsors promised to pay him 2,500 Euros.
Nweke said that the initial amount agreed upon was 3,000 Euros but his inability to swallow the 100 wraps of cocaine given to him made his sponsors to reduce the said amount by 500 Euros.
Nweke who hails from Orizor village in Izah North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State said, ìI lost my mother few months after my birth and my father died seven years ago. After completing my primary school, I was unable to further my education due to lack of money. In fact I have sufferedî.
Explaining why he indulged in drug trafficking, Nweke disclosed he agreed to traffic in nar cotics Nweke when he met a prophet in Togo that told him to perform a befitting burial right for his parents so as to experience peace and prosperity.
ìI swallowed 83 wraps of cocaine and they promised to pay me 2,500 Euros. I used to sell cloths and Nigerian films in Togo . The painful aspect is that I sold everything I had to raise 3,000 Euros for the trip. My intention was to search for greener pastures in Europe and do as the prophet directed. It was in the process of looking for somebody to accommodate me in Europe that I met a man that introduced me into cocaine business. I feel very disappointed. I am as good as deadî he lamented.
NDLEA said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic