SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very new here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Winky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read alot of the forums and I really find this all interesting. At first I felt sympathy for the scammers to a small degree as they seemed quite sincere at times. But as I read more and more, I realized just how good they can be at their "job" and how easily people could be taken in.

I don't know if I'm baiter material. I enjoy reading and seeing evil people get their time wasted and their just desserts. However, I am not sure if I could pull off a baiter scenerio, I'm just too honest lol.

I wonder if anyone has come across this issue. I've read Drama Queen's lastest bait and the Spooners VPA stuff among other things and was quite caught up in it all. I wonder if anyone has delved deeply into all this and become a bit paranoid about scammers around them? I mean in real life.

Nice to say hello...Winky
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, Winky. Very Happy
I'm sure many members here started out being a bit unsure of what their role here would be. Keep reading, you'll learn tons.

Suggestions from me for things that may suit your interest in being honest: Straight baiting. You don't have to do anything wild or crazy, just pretend to be a victim. You may also want to check out our fake site forum. There's no lying in there. We research fraudulent sites and report them to their hosters requesting suspension. You earn groovy flags for your sig line too. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome Winky! Very Happy

To answer your question, I am always ParaNoid...

Do look around and see what you might be able to do to interrupt the work of the scammers. At the very least (and it is no small thing) warn everyone you know about the various types of scams that are out in the real world.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Winky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see scams in everything I deal with in reality now, lol. But there is prolly alot of truth to that. Thank you and I will check those out.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Winky and welcome to Eater!

Glad you have enjoyed some of the best currents baits on Eater. I know DQ and the Spooners will be happy to know you have been following their baits with interest!

If you feel the any hesitation about being a baiter or being too honest, may I suggest you take a look at our sister site, www.scamwarners.com and read some of the stories of the victims of these criminal scammers? The more I read about how low the scammers will go, (and there really is no low they will go), the less I care about what we do to them. And any qualms about my honesty flew out the door a long time ago.

May I suggest you take a surplus lad, and just write back, "I am interested. Please tell me more." And see what happens. Sign up for a mentor. Read the stickies. Take a look at Eater U. And have a little fun! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Winky and welcome to eater. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Winky. Stick around and enjoy yourself. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Winky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Dora. I will check out that site and I will maybe try a little bait. I've read most of the stickys but I will do so again before I attepmt anything. I suppose I'll need a new email address before I begin.

By the way, I've been blown away by all that I've seen. Before last week I really had just a basic idea of what all this was. I've mentioned the existence of scammers to a few people that said they've heard it on Oprah or something. No one I run into is completely ignorant, but no on has any idea of the depth.

Thank you for the welcome Corona and Writeon.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Winky

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Winky, Welcome! As the others have said, there is a lot more to this site than the elaborate baits that you mentioned. Stick around a while and you will find your niche. That's what I did.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Winky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Harvest Moon.

I've explored the site for a week now. I found it when surfing on my phone looking at a hoax site, like urban legands. I've looked at a lot of the different sections on the site but once I got on the pc, the forums were what I checked out. I've been caught up in the details and the degree that these people will go to for money.

I've also checked out youtube for some 419 things and have been educated though it's not nearly as educational as here.

Maybe I'm a dork, but I can't seem to find where I would locate a surplus lad.

I will try my best on one and if it goes no where, I'll content myself with enjoying the mastery of what you all do.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a Surplus forum here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Just choose any email you see there and write to the scammer from your email account as if you received the email yourself. They send them out to hundreds and/or thousands of people at once, and won't usually notice. Good luck. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Winky. Very Happy There truly is a place for everyone here to start out, and most people try different things out before settling into their niche where they feel comfortable. Over time you may move to something else. There is so much here to explore and so many new people to meet! Everyone here is helpful, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.
You might not think of yourself as a baiter, but it's much easier than you think. Like Ima said, you just play the role of a victim. Make up a fake personna, with any character traits you want. It's just fiction writing, with the lad in the starring role! Very Happy Don't worry about the first couple dropping you early while you are learning, as we have tons of lads.
Am I as paranoid about scammers as Paranoid? No. Nobody is! Laughing
I do actually wear my Eater T-Shirts out in public where I live, but I don't think I'd wear them in a lad internet cafe. Wink
Good luck on your baits!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Winky. Very Happy
So glad to have you here. We really do hope you will stick around and learn to bait.
One way to show yourself how bad scammers really are is to play a victim and bait a scammer.

You could be a very elderly, sick, disabled person, or a mother or father with a dying child. Then see if the scammer will really care that the money he wants in the end is to buy medicine to keep you or your child alive.

They are manipulators and you will see how good they are, when they work their deceit on you.
It will look like they care at first but once they think they have their victim hooked they are merciless.

If the victim doesn't cooperate with the scammer he threatens, blackmails, uses guilt to get his way.

He will say he is dying, don't you care about him or his family? Or a tragedy will happen and you are the only one who can save him.
Time will be of the essence and you need to hurry because his life is in your hands, only you can help him.

They thrive on making the victim feel guilty for not helping.

They are bullies and master manipulators. Once you start baiting you will see how awful they are and everything that they tell you is a lie.

You can repeatedly catch your scammer in lies. They might say their mother died in a car crash for sympathy from you. Then next week they will tell you she died in their arms from malaria. Wink

It is all about control and how much money they can get from you.
I really think you should try a few baits and see what will happen.
You may find it very interesting and soon you will see they deserve everything we do to them.

Do make sure you get a safe email address and then you can become anyone you want to be. Let the scammers have some of what they do to others and don't feel bad about it. There is no reason too.

Remember it can be your fictional novel and you can write it anyway you want. Like I have had some scammers say to me "It's just a game".
So we take the game to them except we know the rules before hand and victims don't.
Think of yourself as a mirror and reflect back to them what they send to you.

Don't be shy and I'm sure you will do fine, we are here to help with any questions you might have.
Again welcome to Eater. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Winky

Welcome to Eater

I am so happy that you have enjoyed our Spooner baits, I will let you in on a little secret, so have we Wink

Before we started the Spooner baits Sweety and I discussed what we wanted to do with the bait and what we wanted from it. We are both active Scamwarners members and sometime we dont get time to maintain our baits so we both have access to our email addresses and will fill in for each other as required, in fact, Sweety would be here posting her thank you now except she is responding to a post there now Wink She does send her regards though and promises to catch up later.

For the thread we wanted the following outcomes;
Gather scammers scripts to post at Scamwarners
Push the boundaries of good baiting practice to see what we could get away with
show the failed attempts at baiting so new baiters can see that not every bait is a success
Have fun which in turn promotes love baiting
Educate and inform as we go
Encourage others to join in and enjoy

From our own expectations, we have exceeded that so we are happy with the progress

Of ,note, quite a bilot of our emails to lads have an element of truth, well, not always of course but it is possible to tell the truth while baiting.

Quote:
Good Morning Mr Lad,

So happy that you have taken the time to write to me.

I am sorry, I am not familiar with how that works, I would be grateful if you could show me how you would do that.

I would love to read more from you

I would have written more but I am a little stretched for time, would you mind coming back tomorrow, probably a good idea that you get there an hour earlier this time

Sorry for the inconvenience

Well, Ok, just a little lie, you should never rush business

If your interested, we may need another volunteer to play a part, not sure ewhen that will be

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Winky and welcome.

I've been here a couple of years or so, attracted by some of the more outrageous baits. I soon decided that I was not cut out for that, so now I straight bait, give advice (for what its worth), go for info on other scams a lad may be working (not always possible, but some lads do try and scam 2 or three people with the same email and often send them to the wrong person), I report fakes sites (killed a couple myself), bank accounts when a lad sends them to me, and I also hang out at Scamwarners.

Its been 2 years of great fun.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
epicfail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you're really going to like about this: As a victim, you can be anyone.

It's fantastic. I've got a couple I've been working on for weeks I'll be posting soon. I decided to be a pimp from Oakland. It's great fun.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic