SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My employers new adverts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, So my employer (I'll let you guess who that is) has launched some new adverts on TV

This one was recorded onboard the service (MAN-EUS) I do, The crew member is called Rachel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX173CZcNPc

There is no heart shapped tunnel or people setting fires Smile (Yes I am upset about that)

And this one just makes me giggle for some reason, I have never ever had a woman do that to me (Admittedly I am not called Ed)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkY498RpYbA

Oh oh why does no one cheer me when I go through a station (Nahh can't be the fact I'm driving at 125mph Wink), Can we get some lads to do it?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the lads allowed to stand right in front of the train? I don't mind scraping the remains off the track. Do you think you could count a trip to the third rail as a safari?

If I'm ever on that train, I'll make sure to write "Jay Leno" on my moobs.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time I'm on that train I'll be sure to have some certified gold dust for you. It's risky free. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything is risky free onboard my service*, I am suggesting we install Western Union and Moneygram onboard.

Actually have had a few suspected lads onboard in my time. As long as the lads don't make a mess I don't care where they stand

(* Certain foods are not nice)

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic